• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gss Revamp Project Status Report

#1   Max 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:42 PM

It's been over 10 weeks since I announced the official start of the GSS revamp project, and I just want to give a brief update on its status. After initial surge of intensity and time investment from the volunteers at the start of the project, things have quieted down a bit. I've been away on vacation for almost half of the 10+ weeks, which has also slowed things down.

But in the past few days, I've been hard at work and much progress has been made. I have just about caught up to the data entry volunteers, and have created HTML templates and pages for all the pages that data entry was completed for. That amounts to 13 out of the 33 proposed game content pages which are essentially completed. There are additional non-game-content pages planned (mostly media-related), but they will not take as much time relative to the game-content pages.

So as we stand at approximately 1/3 of the way done, I want to ask for another surge of volunteerism. I've created a new thread in the Project subforum where you can view what work needs to be done. Maybe once we break the half-way mark I will give non-contributors a peek at what the new site will look like.

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic