• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Another School Year

#1   Max 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 04 September 2007 - 08:35 AM

Tomorrow marks the beginning of the new school year for me as classes begin. I haven't been on the internet much the past week as I've gone through college freshman orientation and have explored college life. Now that things have started to settle down, I will have more time to continue my duties at this site and on both the GSS Revamp project and GSW. My course load will be much more rigorous than ever before in my life, so I am still not sure how much time I will have on a daily basis to do such work, but I do intend to continue.

In forum-related news, please check the forum announcements forum for news on the latest moderator appointments.

#2   InfiniteEcho 

• New User
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:I simply like video games, it gets me occupied.

Posted 04 September 2007 - 10:46 AM

Yeah, when you reach college, you're really short in free time. I've started a new session about two weeks ago, and, yeah, being back in college can be hard.

#3   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Veterans

Posted 04 September 2007 - 11:00 AM

I have no idea how I'm going to manage when things start getting tough at university. For now though, I only have to worry about work and high school! Good luck sorting everything out, Max.

#4   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
          • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 04 September 2007 - 03:57 PM

Good luck at college. That characters page is coming along slowly at best...Another person would be awesome.

#5   Light Walker 

• New User

Posted 06 September 2007 - 06:59 PM

I, too have just been going through freshman orientation (at BYU). It is pretty stressful, but so far I've found I have a little time to work on other projects, at least.

#6   Toad King 

• Lord
            • PipPipPipPip
              • Interests:Web programming and design<br />Videogames<br />Sleeping

Posted 09 September 2007 - 01:45 PM

Sucks to be you, college freshman! I'm only a high school senior, and I'm loving having pretty much no real classes to take! :blink:

My brother, on the other hand, just started his freshman year at the University of Michigan. He's been kind of moody ever since Michigan's suck-tacular opening football season.

#7   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
              • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                • Group: Veterans
                • Interests:.5% per annum.
                • AKA Spam King

Posted 09 September 2007 - 01:47 PM

I didn't see this topic. As always, keep up the good work.

#8   Neon 

• Disciple

Posted 10 September 2007 - 02:49 AM

I found that first year uni took less time and effort than my final year of high school. Though, I changed courses to Multimedia Design and this course is far more demanding... especially this semester >.o

Best of luck in your studies Max.
                  Though, it's never really about luck and more about how much effort you put into it :blink:

Page 1 of 1
                  • You cannot start a new topic
                  • You cannot reply to this topic