• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Smash Disappointment & Status Report

#1   Max 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 31 January 2008 - 11:48 AM

With today's launch of Super Smash Bros Brawl in Japan, it appears that the Golden Sun series has again gotten the short end of the stick in the Nintendo world. While there still remains a remote chance that a GS character is a hidden character that noone has found yet, I think it is more likely that all we will get is a trophy or similarly trivial homage. Oh well, maybe GS3 will give the series enough popularity to be in the next version of Smash Bros, if either game ever gets made.

With regards to this site, I've been on a hiatus of sorts since mid-December due to a variety of "real life" factors. The new GSS site currently sits at about 90% complete, though the last 10% is taking a long time, and may take through the end of February for me to wrap up. From there, I turn it over to the translators and then we'll see a launch sometime shortly after that.

I also currently have some plans for the forum, but that is contingent upon an outside factor which has been a bit slow to develop, so that may have to wait until closer to the site launch. I've given a preview to some of the moderators and have gotten positive feedback, so it should be worth the wait.

Finally, on the GSW front, I've gotten close to securing a good deal on a server, which means that it will actually be able to run 24/7 on a production server, and not off of someone's home computer. On the actual application side, Adobe's AIR product is rapidly approaching its 1.0 launch, which means that I can begin coding in earnest. I've done a fair amount of up-front design work, and have come up with some good feature ideas in the past few days. Once I do some prioritization and workload estimation, I'll post a roadmap so people have some idea where the project is going. See a roadmap here.

2008 should be a great year for this site and our community, and I hope you will all stick around and be a part of our future.

This post has been edited by Max: 02 February 2008 - 06:57 PM
    Reason for edit: Added link to GSW roadmap

#2   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • AKA Me111

Posted 31 January 2008 - 12:58 PM

I said before that I would have been shocked to see a GS character and I still feel that way.
      As for GSW, we've stuck around for this long and may as well see the results.

#3   Eugine 

• Master Adept
        • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 31 January 2008 - 01:26 PM

No Isaac in Brawl affected me deeply, but honestly, I knew Isaac wouldn't have made it in Brawl, but I continued to give myself false hope ;_;
        My friends are be laughing at me now, since they continually told me Isaac would never make it in, and I continually refuted those claims.

Anyway, I agree with Me111 on the GSW front =)

#4   Moonear 

• Disciple

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:03 PM

Isaac not being in Brawl didn't upset me greatly, as I knew that probably wasn't going to happen. it's still going to be a fun game, and everyone's still gonna get it.

And for all you GSW doubters: HA!

#5   d0tS 

• Squire
          • Pip
            • Group: Members

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:10 PM

In my opinion, Marth was the spot Isaac could have gotten. My friend thought he might get in, but thought other characters were more likely. Also..... landmasters anyone?

#6   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:26 PM

Unfortunate about Isaac's exclusion, but let's all remember what the creators themselves have said. Simply a matter of time, though regrettably Brawl would have shortened it. Ahh, nothing left to do but carry on!

Which it seems you are doing Max. Once again, we give you our full support and dedication for the forums, GSS, and GSW.

Cheers and let's hope 2008 brings the best.

#7   Envy 

• Gallant
              • PipPipPip
                • Interests:Playing the bassoon

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:00 PM

I'm very disappointed. I really thought that Isaac had a chance. If the roster had been built on logic and what the fans wanted Isaac would have been a shoe-in, but instead it was built on surprise and it was rushed as the story mode was the main focus of the development for Brawl.

There's still hope for Golden Sun 3, right? We may have to wait a long time, but here's hoping... there's at least a chance for it.

#8   redchi 

• Gallant
                • PipPipPip

Posted 31 January 2008 - 07:21 PM

it would have been nice to see Isaac in the game Oh well, i wish you the best max

#9   Ironsight 

• Loose cannon Cop with nothing to lose
                    • AKA Darksword

Posted 31 January 2008 - 07:28 PM

Sucks Isaac isn't in Brawl, but its great to hear that the site is doing so well.

#10   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
                      • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
                      • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 01 February 2008 - 12:43 AM

Hey, at least Isaac's an Assist Trophy, and because he got into the game in one form or another, we'll undoubtedly see GS related trophies. Those will likely spark interest, if only a little.

As for GSW, I'm looking forward to it no matter how long it takes. The same goes for GS3. But, I'd be more than happy to help with GSW. I already have a few things I've ripped from GS that I'm sure could be of some use somewhere, like the music from some of the towns, or the sprite tiles.

#11   Blitz Ace 

• Squire
                      • Pip

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:19 AM

Isaac was a long shot, let's face the facts, oh well.

I'm loving this site and community, so I'm sticking around.

#12   Jai 

• Knight
                        • PipPip
                          • Interests:E mail me and I'll telll you (if your a female) Im also African American

Posted 02 February 2008 - 11:34 AM

Um Just so you guys know the discussion of Golden Sun characters for brawl did come up with one of the producers on the project in last years E3. Apparently Nintendo heard the request for the characters, but the rights to Golden Sun were still owned by Camelot, who would in return have to give those rights to Nintendo for the characters to show up in brawl....so in short Camelot never gave them those rights...spite the fact that Nintendo have gave them countless rights to project various Mario games. :D

#13   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                            • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 02 February 2008 - 01:35 PM

Really Jai? Do you have a link to the interview? I think it would be an interesting read!

#14   Jai 

• Knight
                            • PipPip
                              • Interests:E mail me and I'll telll you (if your a female) Im also African American

Posted 02 February 2008 - 01:56 PM

I didn't get this information from an interview this is just something that was said off record to some of the people asking him questions about smbb.

#15   Max 

• Administrator

Posted 02 February 2008 - 06:58 PM

Just want to draw attention to the fact that I edited the post to link to the GSW roadmap. Please take a look (for those too lazy to scroll back to the first post, you can find it here

#16   Envy 

• Gallant
                                • PipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2008 - 11:28 PM

Jai, how is that possible. Does it not say in the ending credits of Golden Sun that the characters are owned by Nintendo?

#17   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                    • Interests:video games, RPGs in particular, reading, mostly sci-fi and Graphic Novels, Kenshin is the best.<br />
                                    • AKA escout

Posted 03 February 2008 - 12:47 AM

I think it says they are liceneced to Nintendeo. Camelot owns them. Licenceing just means that Nintendo has permission to use the characters for the specific game. Nintendo owns most of the franchises in Brawl, so its not an issue with them, but they don't own Sega, but they do have a partnership with Sega and a licence to use sonic in Brawl. As I understand it anyway. Its a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo.

#18   Max 

• Administrator

Posted 03 February 2008 - 06:58 AM

As a second-party development studio at the time, I would imagine that Nintendo and Camelot share unlimited licensing rights for the GS characters, with maybe the only restriction being that only Camelot can create GS games.

If Nintendo wanted to use the characters in Smash and approached Camelot about it, I have zero doubt that Camelot would say yes. Why would they not? Free publicity for the studio, which helps them sell new games or justify making a new GS game. So I don't really buy that story, especially without some credible sources.

#19   Jai 

• Knight
                                      • PipPip

Posted 03 February 2008 - 12:14 PM

Well I can understand where your coming from Max, but if you check it at the bottom of the SSBB wikipedia page it states that Nintendo was negotiating rights to other third-party characters. I'm not saying that what I posted was exactly the case but I can assure you that Golden Sun was definitely in the in the "possible characters" run up.

#20   Max 

• Administrator

Posted 03 February 2008 - 02:16 PM

Jai, the thing is, the GS characters are not third party, they are first or second party, depending on your definition of those terms. Nintendo owns the rights, they just chose to include other characters instead.

#21   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
                                            • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 04 February 2008 - 01:23 PM

Here are some screenshots of Isaac in SSBB. He's an Assist Trophy. An Assist Trophy usually helps out the person who released them in battles deal damage or other effects on characters in the battle.
                                            http://img502.images...75/isaacdg9.jpg
                                            http://img86.imagesh...9/isaac2ek6.jpg
                                            http://img100.images...4/isaac3qp6.jpg
                                            http://img100.images...4/isaac3qp6.jpg
                                            http://img153.images...4/isaac6ck0.jpg
                                            http://img204.images...9/isaac7wz5.jpg
                                            http://img245.images...6/isaac8em7.jpg

I also have the remix the Doom Dragon Song in SSBB. I'll edit that into this post. I am just glad to see some GS representation in Brawl.

Here is the remix version of the Doom Dragon song in GS:TLA for SSBB.
                                            http://www.youtube.c...h?v=LTnJVNYCW6g

Credit goes to Amril on Gfaqs for taking the pics. Thank imdebomb2 on youtube for uploading the GS:TLA Remix.

#22   Toasty 

• Location:The toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 05 February 2008 - 01:06 AM

Those pictures are kinda dissapointing. It would've been much better if they used Odysse or Ragnarok instead of just "move". It does look effective though.

#23   Blink 

• Disciple
                                                • Interests:Video games, RPGs, Flight Sims, Art, Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Golden Sun...<br /><br />omg this used to be mah sig.<br />[url=http://www.gameroom.com/blinkcomic]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/OTHER/blinkstale.jpg[/img]<br />[/url][url=http://www.get--a--life.com/POLKA/polkaindex.html]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/IMG/polkabanner8.gif[/img]<br />[/url]&lt;&lt;--Click!

Posted 05 February 2008 - 08:17 PM

For more useful forms...

Fullbody:

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7813/isaacbrawldg8.png

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/473/isaaciconjc1.png

#24   MysticWarrior 

• Disciple
                                                  • AKA Horasu

Posted 06 February 2008 - 11:47 PM

Mmm, one of the tracks for Brawl is named "Golden Sun Battle - Medley."

#25   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
                                                    • Location:New York City, Boston

Posted 07 February 2008 - 12:34 AM

The
                                                    Spoiler
                                                    theme from TLA has also been remixed for Brawl.

#26   Lind 2.0 

• New User
                                                      • Location:Some random town called Union

Posted 08 February 2008 - 01:40 AM

So I take it that some GS stuff is found within the story mode then?

Like it's been said, it does seem like the Fire Emblem (like Marth and Roy) characters take up the space where GS characters would fit in. I'm sure if GS3 or some other game taking place in that universe (a super-prequal would be cool) would give Nintendo reason to include the characters.

Besides, an assist trophy is better than nothing.

#27   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                        • Joined: 16-December 05
                                                        • Location:37°48′S, 144°57′E.
                                                        • Interests:.5% per annum.
                                                        • AKA Spam King

Posted 08 February 2008 - 04:36 AM

Good initiative taking those photos, ED. If you did indeed take them.

#28   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                          • Location:Tucson, Arizona
                                                          • Interests:I've got hobby A.D.D.
                                                          • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:22 PM

Seriously. It at least shows they haven't forgotten about us! The fact that they've at least got a substantial avatar for the wii of one of the GS Characters shows that there is room for more development.

(side note: Isaac looks super shmexy :3)

#29   Somia 

• Disciple
                                                            • Joined: 25-October 04
                                                            • Location:Inside a Jar
                                                            • Interests:..Truffles, White Chocolates, Flying, RPGing &amp; a Smile.

Posted 10 February 2008 - 11:19 AM

Yeah, I agree with Icy.

Looking forward to the NA release.

#30   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                              • Joined: 21-June 04
                                                              • Location:Tucson, Arizona
                                                              • Interests:I've got hobby A.D.D.
                                                              • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 10 February 2008 - 01:10 PM

Another picture:

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7029/is...ll30d332cl3.jpg

This one being found here: http://goldensun.wik...ash_Bros._Brawl

Oh I hope this brings about a stirring for GS3. My only disappointment now with Brawl is the fact that they didn't include Megaman, who has been an Nintendo original since 1987. TT-TT

#31   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                • Joined: 28-January 04
                                                                • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 10 February 2008 - 01:18 PM

That picture shows a lot of Isaac's features Icy. His legs is so tiny x.x

And um, did anyone from GSSF contribute to that page?

#32   Somia 

• Disciple
                                                                  • Posts: 1,585
                                                                  • Joined: 25-October 04
                                                                  • Gender:Female
                                                                  • Location:Inside a Jar
                                                                  • Interests:..Truffles, White Chocolates, Flying, RPGing &amp; a Smile.

Posted 10 February 2008 - 04:59 PM

That's a really nice sharp image of Isaac. Must.. make.. something.. with... it!
                                                                  Thanks Icy. xP

And they should've included megaman one way or another, he definitely deserves to be in brawl.

#33   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                    • Posts: 11,279
                                                                    • Gender:Male
                                                                    • AKA Spam King

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:00 AM

I like how his eyes look somewhat more mature than the original artist's impression.

http://images.wikia..../a3/GSIsaac.jpg

#34   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                      • Posts: 8,895
                                                                      • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:20 AM

hmm, I prefer the GBA Isaac innocent look. It's not that important anyway =)

#35   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
                                                                        • Posts: 6,607
                                                                        • Joined: 28-March 04

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:32 AM

I've of course realized Isaac's inclusion in Brawl is significant, but this line really hit home

...Super Smash Bros. Brawl is the first appearance of anything Golden Sun-themed in any official media since the 2003 release of Golden Sun: The Lost Age...

Very, very important indeed for the franchise's continuation.

#36   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                                          • Posts: 4,114
                                                                          • Joined: 29-April 07
                                                                          • Location:Sky Haven, the island in the sky
                                                                          • Interests:video games, RPGs in particular, reading, mostly sci-fi and Graphic Novels, Kenshin is the best.<br />
                                                                          • AKA escout

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:50 AM

View PostSomia, on Feb 10 2008, 05:59 PM, said:

That's a really nice sharp image of Isaac. Must.. make.. something.. with... it!
                                                                          Thanks Icy. xP

And they should've included megaman one way or another, he definitely deserves to be in brawl.

Damn stright. Maybe next SSB.

#37   Lind 2.0 

• New User
                                                                            • Posts: 7
                                                                            • Joined: 17-January 08
                                                                            • Gender:Female
                                                                            • Location:Some random town called Union

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:07 PM

You know, I never thought of that till now. Megaman would seem like he would take presidence over Sonic or Snake, considering. Capcom owns him, so maybe they refused adding him.

#38   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                                              • AKA escout

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:26 PM

Think about it, the Blue Bomber, like Snake, got his first start on a nintendo system. In fact, all the MM titles started on a Nintendo system, with the possable exception to Legends/64. Perhaps though, Megaman, or some version of MM, is one of the Characters waiting to be unlocked. Untill the full and complete roster is known, we just don't know.

#39   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                • Posts: 8,895
                                                                                • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:49 PM

Isn't the "full and complete roster" already known?

#40   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                                                  • AKA escout

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:55 PM

I don't really know. Have all the hidden characters been anounced?

#41   Toasty 

• Posts: 12,421
                                                                                    • Joined: 04-April 06

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:17 PM

From what I know, the full roster has already been revealed. I mean, think about it. There's guys in Japan that are STILL playing this nearly 24 hours a day. I'm pretty sure they've found all the characters.

#42   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:45 PM

The full roster has been revealed - not only was the game fully unlocked within a few days of the Japanese release (some got a hold of it before the official release too), the game was cracked and leaked. All the data it contained, from the characters to the soundtrack to the stages, etc., the game's entire coding was revealed - and that includes the full roster.

#43   Envy 

• Gallant
                                                                                      • PipPipPip
                                                                                        • Posts: 154
                                                                                        • Joined: 21-July 07
                                                                                        • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 14 February 2008 - 02:20 PM

Yup,
                                                                                        Spoiler
                                                                                        has been unlocked and the screen has been shown, after unlocking
                                                                                        Spoiler
                                                                                        , that all characters have been unlocked.

Please spoiler tag information like that! For my sake and for other people as well. Thanks. - GL

#44   Kuchiyose 

• Berserker
                                                                                        • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                                          • Posts: 540
                                                                                          • Joined: 25-December 07
                                                                                          • Location:UK
                                                                                          • Interests:I enjoy watching anime (Naruto, FMA, One Piece, Elfin Lied etc). I also enjoy flash animating. If you want to know me more just send me a message and if you want to add me onto msn just ask (prefer it that way). <br /><br />Of course I'm a gamer, I like mainly Nintendo games but I also like Microsoft and Sony's. My faves are: Golden Sun 1 and 2, Jump Ultimate Star, Naruto class of Ninja, Metroid prime 1, 2 and 3, Legend of Zelda, Bioshock, Medal of Honour etc and so on.

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:30 PM

Youtube, Deviantart and Wikipedia have proof of it too, of all the characters, it seems little chance that its incorrect.

#45   Legendary Dragon of Golden Sun 

• Squire
                                                                                          • Pip
                                                                                            • Posts: 44
                                                                                            • Joined: 05-November 06
                                                                                            • Location:Perth, Western Australia
                                                                                            • Interests:Dinosaurs, Dragons, the Halo Series, Golden Sun series and many more things!

Posted 24 February 2008 - 02:38 AM

Of all the characters I wanted to see in Brawl, Isaac was the one I wanted in Brawl. He would've been very unique and his final smash would've very likely had been Judgement. I could've even thought up his own moveset. I can only hope that if there's a 4th game sequel to the series then let us hope Isaac makes it. Camelot certainly could use the publicity as well.

#46   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                              • AKA Spam King

Posted 24 February 2008 - 03:44 AM

You must be pretty optimistic to start speculating about a FOURTH game...

#47   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                • Posts: 9,159
                                                                                                • Joined: 06-April 05
                                                                                                • AKA Me111

Posted 24 February 2008 - 04:17 AM

I think he means a fourth game in the Smash Bros series Split.

#48   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                  • AKA Spam King

Posted 24 February 2008 - 04:19 AM

Oh, right. That makes a lot more sense now. :P

#49   Legendary Dragon of Golden Sun 

• Squire
                                                                                                  • Pip
                                                                                                    • Interests:Dinosaurs, Dragons, the Halo Series, Golden Sun series and many more things!

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:59 AM

I have good news, and I think this link will explain it:

Isaac in Brawl

Yes, the legendary Earth Adept of Golden Sun is in Brawl but the downside he is merely an Assist Trophy, so do not loose all faith, Nintendo has not forgotten Camelot completely!

In this you can clearly see Isaac's one attack is "Move" which he summons the hand to actually push other players away from you. The attack is literally almost unavoidable and can send people away from the field and even cause them trouble if they are trying to get back on the field which clearly makes Isaac one of the best Assist Trophies the game has to offer.

Here you can see the attack in action:

Isaac Attacks!

#50   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                      • AKA Spam King

Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:20 AM

Uh huh. LDOGS, you're either a spambot or an incredibly ignorant person.

#51   Legendary Dragon of Golden Sun 

• Squire
                                                                                                      • Pip

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:37 AM

View PostSplit Infinity, on Feb 26 2008, 07:20 PM, said:

Uh huh. LDOGS, you're either a spambot or an incredibly ignorant person.

Ok, I didn't know that you knew that. Sorry. I don't always hang out here.

#52   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:35 PM

Legendary, there is no need to apologize. Split, that was uncalled for.

#53   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                                                            • Group: Moderator
                                                                                                            • Posts: 11,988
                                                                                                            • Joined: 21-July 04
                                                                                                            • Location:Sitting on a fence and drinking root beer
                                                                                                            • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 26 February 2008 - 08:00 PM

That was a bit ass hat-ish, split.

#54   Legendary Dragon of Golden Sun 

• Squire
                                                                                                            • Pip

Posted 27 February 2008 - 01:39 AM

View PostWind Dude, on Feb 27 2008, 11:00 AM, said:

That was a bit ass hat-ish, split.

I'm glad some have respect for those lower than them.

#55   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                                • AKA Spam King

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:38 AM

I'm just saying, clicking on the last page of a news topic and posting whatever comes into your head isn't very good forum conduct. I honestly thought he sounded like a spambot. :D

#56   Legendary Dragon of Golden Sun 

• Squire
                                                                                                                • Pip

Posted 27 February 2008 - 07:35 AM

View PostSplit Infinity, on Feb 27 2008, 09:38 PM, said:

I'm just saying, clicking on the last page of a news topic and posting whatever comes into your head isn't very good forum conduct. I honestly thought he sounded like a spambot. :D

Well I'll have you know that I am no spambot. I reply to one of the threads involving SOT creating a fanfic novel about Golden Sun 3 which I replied to and thought it was excellant. Now that we have this issue resolved I'll explain my other reason. My other reason was because I was looking through each page in this topic and there was nothing relating to Isaac in Brawl so I thought it'd be nice to include a reference whilst we are on topic however, if I have missed something relating to Isaac being in Brawl (and actually stating that it was confirmed he was in Brawl), well then I apologize, but otherwise that was seriously rude of you to just say that to me earlier.

#57   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                                    • AKA Spam King

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:41 PM

Well seeing as this forum is devoted to the Golden Sun games, and the fact that that information has been out for quite some time, you'd think we'd know about it already.

But you're right; you're not very active here, so I'm sorry I judged you.

#58   Legendary Dragon of Golden Sun 

• Squire
                                                                                                                    • Pip

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:13 PM

View PostSplit Infinity, on Feb 28 2008, 05:41 AM, said:

Well seeing as this forum is devoted to the Golden Sun games, and the fact that that information has been out for quite some time, you'd think we'd know about it already.

But you're right; you're not very active here, so I'm sorry I judged you.

Well I kind of didn't know you guys knew about it already. But yes, apology accepted.

#59   Blink 

• Disciple
                                                                                                                        • Posts: 1,087
                                                                                                                        • Joined: 23-January 05
                                                                                                                        • Interests:Video games, RPGs, Flight Sims, Art, Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Golden Sun...<br /><br />omg this used to be mah sig.<br />[url=http://www.gameroom.com/blinkcomic]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/OTHER/blinkstale.jpg[/img]<br />[/url][url=http://www.get--a--life.com/POLKA/polkaindex.html]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/IMG/polkabanner8.gif[/img]<br />[/url]&lt;&lt;--Click!

Posted 16 March 2008 - 06:14 PM

Hey! People who aren't fighting, come over here and look at this.

Oh, well, I mean, if you don't mind Isaac's presence in Brawl being spoiled for you.

So SPOILERS AHOY. Isaac concept art-ish-things and whatnot from the Dojo!

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/assist/images/assist16/assist16_080314awk02.jpg

Quote

Isaac is an adept from the Golden Sun series who commands earth-based Psynergy. He carries a sword on his back but you won’t see him use it here.

Isaac has the ability Move, which has the ability to move objects. This time, that ability has been represented as a massive hand that pushes away anything in it’s path.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/assist/images/assist16/assist16_080314b-l.jpg

Quote

This is Move! Depending on the situation, its effect can be devastating.

Info on how to unlock Isaac's AT, as well as a few other ATs, can be found here:

http://www.smashbros...t/assist16.html

EDIT: PS. How long until I can use this as a sig? :)

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1484/isaacsigqm7.png

I'm guessing at least a month, so people have time to unlock him in Brawl and get Brawl.

#60   Toasty 

• Posts: 12,421
                                                                                                                          • Joined: 04-April 06

Posted 17 March 2008 - 06:06 PM

Probably the only person here who doesn't already know is Aqua, and that's because he doesn't check the Dojo or look for spoilers. You should be okay using it now.

Page 1 of 1
                                                                                                                          • You cannot start a new topic
                                                                                                                          • You cannot reply to this topic