• You cannot reply to this topic

Legend Of Legaia:after The Mist Coments Are Always Welcome

#1   Drizzy Drake 

• God
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 08 February 2008 - 11:15 AM

Ok first of all, this is based on the game Legend Of Legaia. It is based after the game ended. Most of you probably haven't even heard of this game, let alone played it, so if that is true, go HERE.

Soem of the grammer and sentence structure might be wrong, so if you wanna point it out, go ahead.

Note: I do not own these characters, Contrail and Sony do, so ya.

EDIT-Could a mod please edit the title so there is a space between ":" and "a", and could you make the "a" capital. Thanks.

EDITEDIT-Ok, well, I thought I could pull off a story about Noa, and her love with Vahn, and growing up with Cort, but apparently I couldn't, because honestly, I had no idea where to go, so whatever. Here is the new prologue. This new story is still gonig to take place after the game.

PROLOGUE

God created the heavens, the earth, and the seas. After creating all things in the universe, god created humans to rule over this world. Yet while possessing the wisdom of god, humans were physically weaker than the wild beasts and impulsive in spirit. Many times did the humans come close to dying out forever.

Concerned about the humans' future, god gave them a mighty force with which to aid them. It was the Seru.

Since the dawn of human memory, the humans lived with the creatures called Seru. The Seru lived with the humans, always obeying them and giving them special abilities to make them many times stronger than before. But that era came to an end.

The Mist appeared from nowhere, causing the once peaceful Seru to rebel against the humans, attacking them at will. Those who attached to humans controlled them and turned them into evil beasts.

As if forsaken by god, human civilization collapsed. Those who managed to escape the Mist inhabited the desolate regions of Legaia, protecting each other. Their faint hope was their only inspiration. But Vahn and his Ra- Seru, Meta, provided a chance for survival against the Mist, and set out to revive the 7 remaining genesis trees to rid Legaia of the Mist.

Somewhere in the farthest regions of Legaia, a figure rose from the shadows.

"So you think you've defeated me. Well, we'll see."

:(. A cliffhanger. Well then. :(.

#2   kate 

• Master Adept
      • Interests:rpgs (duh :P), internet (my precioussss)...other things computer related...and penguins! (penguin'd)
      • AKA The Best Woman Ever.

Posted 08 February 2008 - 11:33 PM

omgs I didn't know you wrote. Well I did once you left 50 messages in my inbox telling me to read it XD

Nicely done. Long though, it took me like three tries to read it all because I am a.d.d. child n.n

I say you write the rest in sporadic bursts so my lazy mind doesn't rebel against me D:

and OMG so sweet. awwwwwww. Vahn's obviously a sexy beast. write more o.o

#3   Drizzy Drake 

• God
        • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:56 AM

Sporadic burts eh. Hmm, well then. I shall take that into consideration you Add kid.

#4   Drizzy Drake 

• God
          • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:41 PM

Chapter 1

Morning came quick. It was not an hour past sunup when Vahn awoke, but you wouldn’t have been able to tell. It was not a beautiful day like the one passed. It was raining out, and hard. Thunder crashed from afar, a warning that lighting was soon to follow.

Vahn grabbed up his tent and effects and left the Hunter’s Spring. He pulled his tunic up over his head to try and shield himself from the rain, but it quickly got soaked. He reached into his pack for a loaf of bread, but it, like everything else, was soaked to the core. He took one bite, and quickly spit it out, throwing the rest to a nearby squirell.

He had not been to Rim Elm in 6 monthes, but it seemed like an eternity. He had left after saving Rim Elm from Juggernaut, and hadn’t returned since. He had traveled the mist free world, with happy greetings everywhere he went. He had seen Gala once or twice, who was now the head of the Biron Monastery, ever since Master Zopu died.

He was thrilled that he would soon see his sister and father, and of course Mei. He loved her, but Ixis had married her right when Vahn was leaving to see the world.

After another hour of travelling, he saw the remains of the wall around Rim Elm. Cold and we, he trudged through to the mud to the city. When he reached the broken down wall, he could see the Genesis Tree, shining in the middle of the city, like a star in the sky.

He remembered that less than 3 years earlier, he had just been a young boy, waiting for his first day of hunting, and how, with the help of Noa and Gala, he saved the world from the mist’s evil grip.

The Ra-Sure that once clung to his wrist was gone, and seeing the Genesis Tree that Meta had come from, brought back not only good memories, but bad.

Jette remembered that day at the Mist Generator like it was yesterday. He was still clueless as to how he could have let three punks like Vahn, Noa, and Gala defeat him. When he was defeated, he went into hiding in the Nivora Ravine, training day and night. There were hundreds of wolves and bats for him to live off of, and when the time was right, he would rise out of the darkness, and take back what was his.

Zeto had come to him one night in his sleep. Jette shot to his feet and grabbed his knife as Zeto had materialized out of the shadows. They both said nothing, but Jette knew that the time had come. They both traveled back to the newly built Conkram, and Jette was shocked at what awaited for him. In the basement of Zeto’s laboratory, was the Seru Gimard, alive, without the help of the mist. Zeto had created the ultimate being. A Seru that needed no human, nor mist, to live.

Jette was surprised to find out that Zeto had recruited another human for his cause. A women named Minea Delilas. He knew the name. Minea was the forth Delilas sibling, and the only one still alive. Jette knew it was just a matter of time before the three of them took back the world that was stolen from them 6 monthes prior.

Jette hadn't known how long he had been looking out the tower window, but he knew it had been a while. The sun was just rising, and the tip of Sol Tower could be seen if you looked hard enough. And to think that it will all be gone in a couple of days. Jette turned to face Minea, who was standing up against the marble walls of the castle. “

"Part of me feels sorry for them. They had all these false hopes with the riding of the mist, but it was all for nothing. All the celebration and rejoice for nothing. They wouldn’t surrender to the salvation of the mist, and now this is what the gods have chosen for them. If Tieg were to object, would he not strike us down at the very thought of such a slaughter?" Jette gave out a little chuckle as Minea walked over to him and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"Don't you worry about Tieg. We are the gods of this world. We have the power to create life, and take it away. Is that not the power that Tieg possesses? My sweet prince, soon you, I, and Zeto shall rain a new type of evil onto these people. Karisto Kingdom, the Secubus Islands, and Drake Kingdom, shall all be ours. Every last city, mountain, forest. Nobody will be able to hide from the evil that Zeto is creating."”

Jette smirked as he turned back to look out the window. The world would soon be his. Once again he would rise to the top, with nobody to appose him. Over 1000 Seru were in the basement, caged and violent, and Zeto only need a couple days to finish up a creation, that not even Minea nor Jette knew about.

"I am not dwelling on Zeto's doings. I have my own battle to win."

Minea walked up behind Jette and wrapped her arms around him. "We, have our own battles to win."

Jette looked at the ground, and whispered softly to himself the name of his foe. "Vahn"”

((Well there's chapter one. I kind of the rushed the end a little bit, but I kind of like it now.))

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic