• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Recruiting Staffer

#1   Max 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 08 April 2008 - 01:23 PM

In May 2007, I started the GSS Revamp project. It is now April 2008, and the project is still not complete. Tremendous progress has been made, and most of the raw content work is already done.

However, I'd like to recruit someone to help write text for introductions, explanations, and other such things. This will probably require about 20-30 hours of time, and requires someone who can truly commit the time, has played the games, and is familiar with as much of the content as possible. I'd like to finish this by the end of May at the latest, so I'd prefer someone who can begin work immediately.

If you are interested, please send me an email ([email protected]) with your contact info, a brief explanation of why you'd like to help, and a rough idea of when you'd be able to do the work. If you've done work on another website, a link showing me your work would be appreciated.

#2   Caael 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:05 PM

What do you mean 'introductions and explanations'? Literally just raw text, not coding or anything?

#3   Max 

• Administrator
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Admin

Posted 28 April 2008 - 12:18 PM

Correct, no coding at all, just writing raw text. I have someone who is giving it a shot now, but if he backs out, I'll be looking for others to help out.

Update: I have gotten some offers already, and work has begun. I will post again if we are still in need of help.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • This topic is locked