• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Golden Sun The Sealed Land Just an old story i did ages ago, didnt get finished

#1   ColumMcClelland 

• New User
    • Group: Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:38 PM

Golden Sun - The Sealed Land

After the four lighthouses had been lit, the world began to replenish, the cold of the North resided and the land began to look greener. The worlds decaying cycle had been halted thanks to the help of mankind’s actions.

---------------

The group take up residence in Vault and with plans to rebuild Vale go underway. Piers decides to return to Lemuria to tell King Hydros the news of there success, Garet and Sheba decide to accompanied him on his trip. Upon arrival to Lemuria the party notice that something is wrong when they find the that the guards the protect intruders are not at their post and when they hear shouting coming there direction. the group takes cover behind a wall unnoticed by an advancing group of what seemed to be a group of about 16 fully armed soldiers with a tall broad man leading them. Piers, Garet and Sheba, keep still and hear the man quote "We must protect our homeland from this distant threat,
    the barrier between them and us is now gone. All prisoners are to be take back to Okairo and are to be treated like humans you hear" one of the soldiers replies "Commander our Lord says that these infidel must be executed" The tall man says in a Steady and proud voice. "I joined the Army to protect life and that is what i will do, My code of honour will not be pushed aside for one mans blindness"

"I repeat bring the hostages to the cells and don’t dare harm them or I’ll have your head on a platter" The solders turn and walk back the steps towards Lemuria, one of them turns and says "If it wasn’t for your abilities Kratos, your head would have been on the end of a rope years ago" Kratos speaks softly to himself" there was only one worthy of taking my head and I promised to myself that I will question every order that will reflect on my duty and my honour"

A young solider approaches Kratos and states "Status Report Sir" "We have nearly got complete control over the town," "Good work Zack, I hear this is your first assignment says Kratos" "Yes Sir it is" "carry on then solider" "Sir one problem is the breaching of the Castle sir they have locked the doors and are refusing arrest." "Very well ill go see what I can do and hopefully the breaching equipment I requested will be ready soon".

Piers turns to the party and says "We must go help King Hydros." how Garet questions "There must be guards all around town" Piers replies "I don’t know our exact history of how and why Lemuria looks and feels the way it does, or why we have been locked away from the rest of the world. There was speculation that us Lemurians must of been a threat to Weyard. hmm never mind that we must get to the castle" "How" Sheba questions. Piers replies "there are alot of secret tunnels to the castle, My farther showed me a few years ago"

Piers and company make there way towards the castle were King Hydros, Conservato and Lunpa are held up in. meanwhile in the castle....... Lunpa is pleading with King Hydros to flee using the tunnels to get to the Lemurian ships and stating how he will stay and pretend to be the King to buy them enough time to escape. just then Piers and Party emerge from the wall and give a report t about Kratos and the planned breach. King Hydros accepts Lunpas request but before he goes he goes into his chamber and emerges with a silver plated suit, and requests that Lunpa wears it, stating that the bravest warrior from
    Lemuria Maximus used to own that suit and that he will never forget the day that Lunpa an
    outsider risked it all for Lemuria.

Piers, Garet, Sheba, King Hydros and Conservato escape through the tunnels and make there way to the Lemurian port. Garet suggests that they should destroy all the remaining boats therefore no one can enter Weyard and Hydros agrees with him. The party use there Psynergy to destroy the boats however it makes a huge commotion with a stream of soldiers alarmed and right on the parties tail, “There is no escape shouts one of them” “we can take em” shouts Garet “get on the boat King Hydros” The party engage in combat 3 on 3 just then Kratos comes walking out, with more solders, Kratos tells them to stand down. Sheba sees this as there chance to escape and casts whirlwind and knocks the 3 soldiers into the water, Kratos is astounded… that Girl? Is that? No it cant be……
    Piers shouts “hold on tight“…. “Were getting out of here”
    The Next 5 minutes were hectic

Watch your gonna hit the….. Piers, King Hydros fell over board…. Piers are you crazy… Piers jumped in he jumped in. where in the whirlpool…. We cant stop for him, its now or never, the ships breaking up.

Garet and the party were forced to retreat from The Sea of Time before it engulfed them.

Kratos - “Get them out of the water quick, they wont last in that cold”
    Solider - “I’m not jumping in there”
    Kratos - “pushed it is then”

Kratos Pushes solider into water

Solider - “are you out of mind”
    Kratos - “Just get them”

---------------

Mean while

Garet Sheba and Conservato were knocked on conscious and drifted slowly on the wreck of the Lemurian ship west of The Sea of Time….

A week had past since the Parties trip from Vault began and Felix and company began to wonder what had happened to there comrades, Felix suggests that they should head for Champa, and get a lend of Briggs ship, and have a look, Felix, Jenna and Ivan head for Champa, while atop the Champa Mountains Jenna spots a Lemurian Ship in the distant just drifting slowly, however this Lemurian ship hadn’t got the wings of Anemos therefore it was a different ship than that of Piers.

They rushed down the mountain side which looked and just luckily met Briggs and his men cutting down some trees for lumber. And asked him could he borrow his boat. Briggs who owed Felix a lot obliged to his request. Briggs told Felix that the fish are returning to the waters and did he have anything to do with it. Felix told him he would tell him the story when he returned.

Briggs then laughed haha you expect to run the boat with your small crew, let me come with you, Felix was happy with the offer and soon later set of..

---------------

By this stage the Garet Sheba and Conservato have drifted for miles and have just awoken on there damaged ship… Piers is the first to point out the Babi Tower, they had drifted all the way to Lalivero.

Conservato - “Is that Babi named after Babi the thief”
    Piers - “Yes that seems to be the case
    Conservato - “hmm that man is a fool”

The Group make it to there unplanned destination and Garet is first to raise the point that they must warn the Towns people of the Invasion, at first the towns people down believe it but when Sheba approach’s the mayor, they believe her because they trust her.

---------------

Felix, Jenna, Ivan, Briggs and his crew head towards the stranded Lemurian ship. Felix jumps and aboard and finds that the cabin is open meaning that the black pearl required to make it the ship move must still be intact. The party head into the bowls of the ship only to find a small group of Lemurians scared for there life, one of them happens to be Piers uncle. He tells the party that he was ordered to bring the children of Lemuria to a safe place and to search for Felix.

Felix - “ Why were you told to do that is Lemuria in trouble”
    Uncle - “ Yes we were attacked by a group of soldiers”
    Felix - “ How did they get into Lemuria?” “how did they get through the Sea of Time?”
    Uncle - “ They didn’t come through it they just emerged from a hole in the cave to the left of Lemuria”
    Felix - “ What?, Have you seen Piers? He left for Lemuria a few days ago.”
    Uncle - “ No, they may have captured him” “I’ll have to go back” “I promised his mother id look after him”

Felix -” okay its agreed then Briggs take the Children and head to Vault.
    Briggs - “ What’s there?“
    Felix - “ Jenna and Ivan you go to”
    Jenna - “No way we go together”
    Ivan - “Yes we cant leave you”
    Felix - “It will be better with a small group” Now go Warn Isaac and Mia of what’s happening they will know what to do” “t seems e are in for a War”
    Briggs - “ Felix me and my men and those at Champa will pledge to fight
    Felix - “Thanks”
    Briggs - “Lets go go go”

Felix and Piers uncle head on the Lemurian ship to the head of time

Felix - “Sorry I didn’t quite catch your name”
    Uncle - “Sorry its Levi Junior”
    Felix - “Junior”
    Levi - “Yes my farther named me after him well Levi was his nick name”
    Felix - “Why was he called that?”
    Levi - “Because it was said that he fought like the Dragon Leviathan, He had great magic”
    Felix - “An Adept huh… What happened to him?”
    Levi - “We don’t know for sure. He was out fishing one day and never came back”
    Felix - “We’ll continue this later im gonna need your help through the Sea of Time”
    Levi - “Okay”

Felix and Levi make there way through the Sea of time and head towards the Sea Port

Levi - “We will dock in the hidden Royal Port only known by few Lemurians. My Farther showed me”
    Felix - ”Who showed your Farther”
    Levi - “King Laguna, our previous King
    Felix - “What’s the connections between the King and your Farther?”
    Levi - “My Farther was his Body Guard”
    Felix - “Ahh I see”

The pair make there way through the Royal Port and up through a connections of tunnels and end up in a secret room behind the Kings Throne. Felix whispers to Levi

Felix - “Who’s that on the throne”
    Levi - “ I don’t know… an Impostor”

Just then another man walks in.

Levi - “Him that man, he’s the one behind the invasion, I caught his name earlier it was Kratos he seems to be an extremely strong Jupiter Adapt
    Felix - “Wind hmmm

Mystery Man - “Hmm Kratos, Well done on your mission thus far, you are living up to my expectations.
    Kratos - “We have captured the King”
    Lord - “Excellent bring him in”
    Kratos - ”Lord we were interrupted by a few enemies” The was a Female Jupiter adept and a male Mars adept”
    Lord - “Interesting”
    Kratos - “Lord is it true you gave orders of an execution on the hostages”
    Lord - “ why of course”
    Kratos - “Our agreement was no innocent killing”
    Lord - “Things change however I will see what kind of mood im in before I give the final order, now bring me the King.”
    Kratos - “Sir what of the two adapts and that girl?
    Lord - “Haha you think that girl is your sister don’t you? Hahaha
    Kratos - “Very well”

Felix whispers to Levi that it must be Sheba and Garet but what of Piers

Kratos - “Walk straight ahead your Highness
    Lord - “Ahh King Hydros I assume and who is that?”
    Piers - “I am Piers”
    Lord - “You Look familiar” Yes I know who you are now”
    Piers - ???
    Lord - “Take young dragon to the cells for now
    Piers - “Young Dragon ???

---------------

Felix - “Young Dragon”
    Levi - “Farther used to call him that” How?
    Felix - “Piers doesn’t look like he remembers young dragon”
    Levi “He was a small child when farther went missing”

---------------

Kratos - “very well Piers come with me, you will not be harmed I promise”
    Piers - “I cant leave my King”
    Hydros - “Go I’ll be fine. Look for Lunpa for me”
    Piers - ”Okay”

Piers and Kratos leave the room and go below to the cells

---------------

In the way to the cells Piers notices a trail of blood leading to a cell and notices that the man is Lunpa

Kratos - “hmm that man took out 10 of my soldiers” not bad for and old thief” well he claims to be old.
    Piers - “you don’t know about the secrets of Lemuria then do you”
    Kratos - “what?”
    Piers - “The air found here slows the effects of aging”
    Kratos - “hmm haha yea the cave that links our worlds has the same effect”
    Piers - “what do you mean links our world”
    Kratos - “If you answer me one question I’ll tell you anything you want to know deal?
    Piers - “Okay”
    Kratos - “Who was that female Jupiter adept on that boat earlier”
    Piers - “Her name is Sheba”
    Kratos - “So she lives”
    Piers - “You mean you know her?”
    Kratos - “She’s my daughter”
    Piers - “It was said that she fell from the sky, How did she get here”

Kratos - “ 30 years ago marked the beginning of the War in Okairo between the East and West. A man and great friend of me who I called Levi who was originally from here suggested to me that I should let my child grow up in Weyard away from the fighting. We were followed by an impeding western army.”
    “Levi used his Great Water abilities to call forth Leviathan and it carried her into Weyard, little was known of her whereabouts or if she survived but it seems so”

Piers - “What happened to the army that followed you”

Kratos - “Only Levi knew of that cave between our world and he risked his world for that my child could survive and for that im grateful.” Me and Levi formed a Pact that sealed away the cave.

Kratos - “I was captured by the western army and distracted them to let Levi escape”
    Piers - “What happened to him is he still alive?”
    Kratos - “Yes he is King of the Eastern world”
    Piers - “So why are the western army trying to take this world”
    Kratos - “Cause we are losing the war. So our lord wants to break Levi by capturing his family and by looks of things he’s got ya”
    Piers - “Me?”
    Kratos - “Yes little dragon” you’re his grand child. But now that I know my daughters safe….
    Piers - “What”
    Kratos - “You will see so don’t worry”
    Piers - “one last question if my Grand farther was a seal up and they here now, the seal is broken is it not?
    Kratos - “The Sea of Time and Poseidon protect it do they not. That’s his work”
    Piers - “So Weyard safe then?
    Kratos - “only the blood of the dragon can summon Leviathan so our lord will be looking you to break the seal
    Piers - “Damn what can I do locked up”
    Kratos - “You will be okay for now”
    Piers - “can I tend to his wounds”
    Kratos - “Yes” I must go now, I have to go back to Okairo.
    Piers - “okay”
    Kratos - “see that suit on the wall, wear it with pride Young Dragon” When you get out of here make your way to that cave and then to Eastern Okairo, you will be safe there

-----------------------

end of Fan Fic

please be lenient long time ago

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic