• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Winds Of Change fanfiction in progress

#1   Ultimate Felix 22 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 09 July 2004 - 05:24 PM

Alright. Here is a post GS2 fanfic that i have changed so many times that im still not sure what to do partially but once i type a chapter you can post to your heart's desires. This takes place 3 months after the lighthouses were lit.

-Chapter 1- The Mysterious Adept

The wind started to blow as Felix, Issac, Piers, Garet, Jenna, Sheba, Ivan, and Mia walked to the outskirts of Vault to celebrate a special occasion.
    "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEBA!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Thank you, everyone...even Faran never gave me a party like this." Sheba replied. Indeed, Sheba's friends spent a lot of time putting up all the banners and decorations. It was a glorious sight. There were decorations on every tree. All of the djinn did a little dance and then there was the cake. The cake was almost as big as Sheba herself. It had white and purple frosting, just like the colors on Sheba's clothes. It was a layered cake, and Garet ran up to the cake, lifted a finger-

"--HOLD IT RIGHT THERE BUSTER!" Jenna shouted. "WE ALL WORKED HARD FOR THIS AND SHEBA IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST PERSON TO TASTE THAT FROSTING!"

Garet interjected, "But..."

"No buts Garet, you know that this must be really special for Sheba, we can't let a bit of frosting change all that."

Next it was time for the presents. Everyone was sitting in a circle with Sheba in the center of it. Jenna stood up. "This is a present from me, I made it myself." Jenna said.

"A new tunic? Thank you, my old one got ripped." replied Sheba gracefully. The tunic was a sight to see. It was gold with purple trim and it had tons of pockets to hold Djinn in. Sheba tried it on. "This is wonderful Jenna! Oh? Whats this." Just then, a little head popped out of one of the pockets, and then hit proceeded to jump on Sheba's head. It was a Djinni. Everone laughed. Peirs was the next to stand up.

"This is a little token from me, no thanks are necessary." He said.

"A circlet, oh don't be silly Piers, how could I not thank you." Sheba then proceeded to give Piers a big hug. The circlet was gold and silver, and it was very pretty. Next, Mia stood up.

"And this is from me, a brand new mace." Said Mia.

"Thanks Mia!" Sheba exclaimed. The mace was long and shiny. The handle was bronze with Sheba's name engraved into it. Next, it was Issac's turn.

"Here Sheba, a new armlet." The armlet was embroidered in gold. Garet rushed up before Sheba could thank Issac.

"--Sheba, take these hyper boots as a token of our friendship, and i won't let you leave Vault withought putting them on--" Exclaimed Garet.

"Why...thanks Garet." Sheba said akwardly. Ivan stood up.

"Sheba, here's a new staff, that one you were admiring in the shop the other day." Said Ivan confidently.

"Oh thank you very much Ivan." Replied Sheba. The staff was white with a floating sphere at the end of it. Only Felix's gift remained.

"Sheba, for all we have been through together, here is a rose ring, it replenishes someones psynergy and health." Said Felix.

"Thank you Felix, and everyone, I couldn't have better friends." said Sheba. The ring was in the shape of a rose, and it was quite detailed. It was obviously very expensive. Then it was time for the cake.

Jenna said "Blow out the candles and make a wish, Sheba!"

"Yeah, or we could be here all day!" Garet whined. Jenna elbowed him and he shut up. As Sheba blew out the candles, they could see a faint figure in the distance. A young man approached. The man was tall with blond hair and carried a sword. What was odd is that he looked a bit like Sheba. Felix yelled, "Who are you!"

"I'm just passing through." The man replied. Felix looked at the man suspiciously.

"Hmm......this man is an adept." Claimed Felix. The others stared at Felix and the man in disbelief. Felix reassured them, "Can't you tell? Look at his pockets!" Indeed, his pockets had little lumps in them, almost as if something small was in them. A little head poked out of a pocket. "A Djinni! Felix was right!" Said the others. There was a long moment of silence.

Garet broke the tension by saying, "Felix....you're a LOT smarter than i remember you being, really"

Felix took a look at Garet, shook his head, and continued to speak. "So what brings you here um.....whatever you name is...?"

"The name's Stride. I used to live in Prox. Alex almost killed me once before, and i heard he may still be alive underneath Mt. Aleph. That's why I'm here." Replied Stride. Everyone was puzzled.

Felix thought,...how could that be?! He doesn't look like he's from Prox, and I would've met him before...and how could Alex have almost killed him if Alex was travelling with me and Saturos? Hmm....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And that is the end of chapter one. I have edited this and followed a few of your suggestions. Now you may post to your heart's content and wait for chapter 2.

#2   catastrophe 

• Knight
    • PipPip
      • Interests:I SHALL REVEAL NOTHING

Posted 15 July 2004 - 10:23 AM

not bad....i really don't know what elese to say but maybe have some more action in chapter 2.

#3   xeroth_of_ice 

• New User
        • Interests:Lots of things

Posted 15 July 2004 - 10:12 PM

k, I'm sorry to say this... What are you planning on using this for... Because persoanally with my best truth and honesty............. It sucked. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to short.... And it goes through everything like as if nothing was really that important (And I'm sure this is a spiecal accation for Sheba)... Dude an even like that should be like... ten pages long or something... Where did they hold his birthday? What was Sheba thinking? What were the other's thinking? Expression? It could be awsome if you didn't slop it together like you did... You based events on how they were talking, I'm sorry, but that just annoys me. Too much talking, less explaining, what did the presents look like? A mace, what kind? Take your time, 'show don't tell'.

Anywho... I think that's pretty cool and all, with Sheba and his 'Long Lost Brother'. You should keep at the plot, probably change a few things, and improve the way you write (like a said above). Oh, and just a thing to make it more "mysterious", you could make it that his brother doesn't tell Sheba, and leaves, they don't find out till like chapter 2 or 3 or sometime longer... But hey, keep on the brainstorming. :)

#4   Ultimate Felix 22 

• Squire
        • Pip

Posted 16 July 2004 - 07:23 PM

I edited Chapter One and i hope it was for the better.

#5 Guest_Felix777_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 24 July 2004 - 07:39 PM

Hey dude id just like to say that was good ive tried writting
          my own b-4 but they dont turn out good but dont end it tell
          the resti no its hard work.... but keep at it...! ^_^

#6   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
            • Group: Veterans
            • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 27 July 2004 - 09:29 PM

Can you give us some more?? http://www.goldensun-syndicate.net/sprites/jupiter_lighthouse/battle/summons/Judgment.gifPLEASE?!?!?!?!?!?

#7   Ultimate Felix 22 

• Squire
            • Pip

Posted 28 July 2004 - 08:50 AM

Alright. I think that it's about time for chapter two.

-Chapter 2- The Journey

Everone looked at Stride in bewilderment, and then Stride said, "So....does anyone want to help me kill Alex?"

Felix came forward and replied, "We'll have to think it over."

Stride said, "Fine, I will be waiting in the Inn." Stride walked off towards Vault. There was dead silence.

Then, Felix brought up an inportant question. "So, what kind of an Adept is he?"

Jenna then stated, "Well, that Djinni in his pocket was a Jupiter Djinn, but....hey......I got it!."

Everyone said "Huh?"

"Well, his hair is blond, right? So he's probably a Jupiter adept." Claimed Jenna.

Issac interjected, "But Jenna, I have blond hair and I'm a Venus adept."

"Well," Jenna continued, "His eyes are purple, like Sheba's and Ivan's." Everyone agreed.

Ivan said, "Now we know what kind of Adept he is, but should we help him. I think that we all have a grudge on Alex, so why not? One more quest won't change our lives?" So with that said, the group proceeded to the Inn where Stride was waiting.

Felix almost broke the door when he opened it. He then shrugged. "I guess i don't know my own strength..." They all sat at the biggest table in the Inn.

Felix, being the leader of the group, decided to tell Stride the news. "Stride, we have discussed this and we have come to a conclusion. We are all going to take down Alex together. As much as I hate to say it, we need your help."

Stride replied, "Thanks. What I realized is that if Alex is alive, chances are that he is no longer under Mt. Aleph. What we need to do is to go to Contigo, and ask Master Hama/Hamma (why do they keep changing the spelling?) where Alex will be next."

Ivan exclaimed, "GREAT!! We're going to Contigo everybody! To meet my sister too!."

Everyone looked at Ivan. Jenna bonked him in the head. "What has gotten into you Ivan? You used to be....well...shy and quiet. Ever since we got back from Prox, you've been acting weird. This isn't like you Ivan...." Jenna said.

Stride said, "Well, that's all great but shouldn't we get going? I mean if Alex attacks a random village or something before we find him...." So everyone agreed that it was time to leave. Stride admired their flying Lemurian ship. "So this is our ship? It's AMAZING!"

Piers said, "Oh, you really like it? Lemurians have a knack for building ships."

Stride then brought up a very important issue. "So who's driving?"

Felix of course said, "I am. I am the leader of the group after all."

Sheba interrupted, "Stride should drive because this is his quest."

"Sheba is right..." Issac said.

Mia, who has been quiet since the beginning of the chapter said, "I agree with Sheba and Issac." everyone but Felix nodded their heads in agreement.

Felix looked at everyone at disbelief. "You.....you are all betraying me? Fine. You don't need me anyway." He started to storm off the ship, but at the bridge, someone stopped him.

"They aren't betraying you," Stride said. "They only think that I should be the leader of this quest. We need you as much as we need any of us. Safety in numbers, ya know."

Felix looked at Stride and didn't know what to say. He thought "what's with this guy? I hate him, but he still want's me on the quest with him...this is getting more and more confusing." Felix got back on the ship and he taught Stride how to steer the ship. "Alright. The steering wheel is fairly sensitive so if you turn it all the way around, expect a really sharp turn. Now......blah.......blah.......-"

Issac cut him off when he said, "--Felix, I think Stride knows how to steer a ship."

The rest of the day went by with Stride steering the ship. Many dolphins were following the ship and they even saw a whale. they didn't get to Contigo until it was dark. the group walked to master Hamma/Hama's house(how should i spell her name?!). Ivan said, "Sister, we wanted to know where Alex will be next. We want to get our revenge on him." Hamma/Hama paused for a moment. They eargerly awaited her answer, but they weren't too happy once they heard it. "He is approaching Contigo at this very moment." Said Hamma/Hama.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And that is the true end of chapter 2. I promise that there will be action in Chapter 3. And Stride gets to fight *yay*. i will gladly accept your opinions and i really need to decide on how to spell Hamma/Hama's name.

#8   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
                • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 30 July 2004 - 11:59 PM

WOW! that was good for only part of it!!!I want more!!!

#9   Ultimate Felix 22 

• Squire
                • Pip

Posted 10 August 2004 - 08:15 PM

Alright. Now we finally get to some action. And i also promise a big surprise in this chapter. Enjoy

-Chapter 3- The Revelation

Everyone was shocked at what Hamma/Hama said. After this she said "Good luck, i shall be waiting in the inn." Then she left. Everyone knew what they needed to do next. WEAPONS CHECK! Sheba had weapons galore, Felix had the Sol Blade, Issac had Excalibur, Piers had a Glacier Axe, Garet had a Flame Rapier, Ivan had a Cyclone Rod, Jenna had a Burning Wand, Mia had an Ice Mace, and Stride had a Hurricane Katana. Then everyone left the house other that Sheba and Stride.

Sheba blurted out, "Oh Stride, I....I know I don't look it, but I am afraid. I...-"

Stride cut her off and embraced her, "It's alright, everything will be okay, it's alright to be scared....."

Meanwhile, Felix was thinking. "Hm...!! I just realized! Stride could be stealing Sheba from me at any moment! Stride stole my ship, my pride, and my leadership, BUT HE WON'T STEAL MY GIRL!!!" Felix ripped the door open in a fury. "UNHAND HER YOU SCOUNDREL! SHEBA IS MY GIRL SO GET AWAY FROM HER ROMEO!" Felix shouted. Sheba and Stride's jaws fell to the ground.

Stride explained, "Felix....you don't understand. I can't fall in love with Sheba....She's my sister." Felix's mouth fell wide open. Sheba smacked both of them and said, "I can't BELEIVE you two! Stride, why didn't you tell me! And you Felix, "your girl"?!?! UGH!" Sheba stormed out of the house.

Felix looked at Stride and said, "You are so out of luck with the ladies. You can't fall in love with Sheba, and this part get's a bit complicated. Garet likes Jenna, but she likes Issac, but he likes Mia, and Mia likes Issac back, but Fehzi also likes Issac. No one has any idea at who you, Sheba, or Ivan like...."

Stride looked at Felix, quite bewildered. "Oookkkk......" he replied. They walked out of the house with a new understanding of eachother, and they no longer had a grudge on one another. Outside of the house, the others were already waiting near the entrance of Contigo. Then a dark figure approached Stride. He had brown hair and was clad in Brown and blue. Stride took a closer look at him, and he looked familiar, "Is that.......Koshi?"

"Stride? It is you!" Koshi replied.

Felix was puzzled. "You two....know eachother?"

Stride explained, "Felix, remember Prox? Well Koshi lived in the cliffs at the entrance."

"Oh. So is he an adept?" Felix said.

Koshi spoke up, "Yes, I am a Venus adept."

Stride said, "Uh, Koshi? Could you help us? We're going to go kill Alex, and we'll need all the help we can get."

Issac shouted, "CAN YOU GUYS GET OVER HERE ALREADY?!!?!GEEZ! WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR HALF AN HOUR!!!!" So once Stride, Felix, and Koshi got to the entrance, they had to decide who was to fight Alex first. The chosen group was Stride, Koshi, Felix, and Sheba. They had Mercury and Mars adepts ready to take their places if needed. Alex approached them.

"So we meet ag......STRIDE?! I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU! Well, maybe now you will understand my true powers." Alex said.

Then the fight began. Alex attacked first. He used a powerful Mercury psynergy called Accursed Flood. It covers the area in water, hurts the enemy, and condemns the opposition. It left Everyone but Koshi condemned. That meant that they only had 5 turns to kill Alex. Felix casted Odessy. Koshi casted Grand Gaia. Stride casted Swift Breeze, a Jupiter healing psynergy that completely heals the whole party. It depletes half of his psynergy, but hey. Then Sheba casted Tempest.
                  Koshi came up with a plan. "Stride, i'm going to use Oblivion." Koshi said.

Stride replied, "KOSHI?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND! Oh! I got it! Felix, use your djinni that protects us from attacks(darnit i forgot the name of it.)"

Alex used Tsunami, which is a stronger version of Watery Grave. Everyone took a lot of damage, but they were still standing. Felix used his djinni. Koshi casted Oblivion, which is an extremely powerful Venus psynergy that normally knocks out everyone, but since Felix's djinni was in affect, they were unharmed. This attack should have killed Alex, but if that didn't, this will. Stride attacked and his Hurricane Katana howled. Then a Hurricane Strike emerged. Alex laid dead. Then they all headed to the Inn to celebrate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And that's the end of Chapter 3. Did you like the shocking truth about Stride? and still, Sheba and Felix are the only ones who know. What will everyone else think?

#10   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
                    • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 10 August 2004 - 08:33 PM

good so far but i wamt isaac to say more things if thats ok he seems to be out of the conversations(he is as good of an leader a felix is in my eyes)

#11   Ultimate Felix 22 

• Squire
                    • Pip

Posted 12 August 2004 - 07:32 PM

Time for chapter 4! Woah, 4 chapters already. Stride's big secret is out, but only two know though. What will the others think? Let's find out.

-Chapter 4- Revelation Part II

In the inn, everyone was having a great time. The innkeeper even put up a large "CONGRATULATIONS" banner. Felix decided to make a toast. "Now let's raise a glass to everybody. Especially Stride, which none of this would have happened if he wasn't here. And Sheba wouldn't have found her brother." Felix proclaimed. Koshi, Issac, Mia, Jenna, Garet, Ivan, and Piers all went "HUH?!" Then Stride confessed that he was Sheba's brother and he was sorry for not saying anything before. Koshi came forward. "I also have a confession to make. I.......am a lycanthrope." Koshi said. Everyone was shocked, even Stride. Kraden, who hasn't been in any of this yet, rushed up and looked at him and they talked and Kraden was very surprised to find that Koshi was a Venus adept because all of the people of Garoh were Jupiter adepts. Master Hama/Hamma was very pleased with everyone. She gave Stride a gift. It was a special pair of Hurricane Gloves which can summon the Hurricane Dragon when Stride has killed a certain amount of enemies. Felix then said, "Master Hamma/Hama, do I get anything?" Hamma/Hama's response was quite to everyone's good fortune, "Of course! I have a gift for all of you." Felix's gift was a Knight's Blade, a strong longsword. Issac received a set of Enchanted Armor. Koshi received a Moon Ring so he can stop himself from turning into a werewolf. Piers' gift was a Frost Mace, and Sheba got a Tempest Cape. Mia was given a Fog Wand, and Jenna a Flame Wand. Garet got a new tunic. Last but certainly not least, Ivan was given a Wind Scythe. They all thanked Hamma/Hama for the gifts and got on the flying ship. Issac brought up a very important point, "So, where do we go now?" They almost forgot the promises they made to return after they lit the lighthouses. Felix said, "We have to go to Izumo, Prox, Garoh, almost everywhere in the world other than Lemuria. Piers was banished." Issac replied, "Banished or not, we should still check on Lemuria, see if everything is ok." So then they all agreed to sneak into Lemuria.....

That is the end of Chapter 4. It was short, but it's a prologue for the journey ahead of them. tell me your opinions!

#12   Ultimate Felix 22 

• Squire
                      • Pip

Posted 29 August 2004 - 05:44 PM

I heard that it's alright to double post in the Fanfiction section if the writer has a new chapter so, time for

-Chapter 5- Sneaking In/The New Quest

I was dark and quiet on the waters of the Sea of Time. They were trying to manuver the ship so that it made little noise when going through whirlpools. Once the got to the docks, they all got out of the boat. Garet said, "I'm STARVING!" everyone else said, "Shhhh!" they tiptoed into the entrance. No one was in sight. Their plan was not to be seen by the Senate. If they were captured by royal guards, they would wind up in the castle talking to King Hydros, so that was ok. They snuck into City of Lemuria. Theories were that if the lighthouses were lit, Lemuria would perish or thrive. Lemuria was glistening with all of its former glory. The moonlight on the river made the water seem so calm, so peaceful. The place looked much better than when Felix first arrived. Stride and Koshi were both amazed at the city. They approached the palace. It was even bigger than it was before. Luckily, the guards were asleep. They opened the door and walked inside. It was amazing even with the lights off. They snuck up all the stairs. King Hydros was still awake, and conversing with Lunpa.

"....Your majesty, you know that if the five lighthouses beyond the rift aren't lit, that Dragons shall return to the world." Lunpa said.

The King replied, "I know, and I know the perfect adepts for the job. I see you, Felix and company. We have a new quest for you." The group showed themselves and were quite pleased to see King Hydros. He then continued, "You have some new friends I see, splendid! Have you overheard our conversation? Many years ago, (ok i took this from FE, so what) Dragons and humans lived peacefully together. Then one man used alchemy against a dragon, and a bloody war ensued. They left before alchemy was sealed. They will come again if the lighthouses of Light, Darkness, Luna, Sol, and Dragon aren't lit. Weyard is doomed if you don't light them. The star of each lighthouse can only be touched by one person, so it will be difficult to find the person who can light the beacon, let alone get through the lighthouses. This Dragon Gem will allow the ship to fly beyond the rift. If a dragon fights you, most dragons are of both wind and fire. I have learned of Stride. He is strongest in wind, but he knows some fire psynergy as well. He may be the key to the Dragon Lighthouse. These lighthouses were never lit because they couldn't find anyone who could touch the stars. There is a cave beneath Lemuria in which you should find the stars. Some may not be there. I hope you have a safe journey, and I pray for your return." With that, he pushed them out of the palace and were standing at the entrance confused, happy, and eager to light the lighthouses. Stride couldn't help but wonder what else would happen when the lighthouses were lit. When the others were lit, there was a chance of destroying the world. What were they risking? Find out in Chapter 6!

#13   xeroth_of_ice 

• New User
                          • Interests:Lots of things

Posted 30 August 2004 - 08:35 PM

Going back to chapter 2.... I didn't know they put the dijinn in their pockets.... I'm confused.... I thought it went into their psyenegry???? :unsure: ^_^

#14   Ultimate Felix 22 

• Squire
                          • Pip

Posted 04 September 2004 - 05:56 PM

How could djinn have gone INTO their PSYNERGY? Djinn enhance psynergy, they don't exactly go into it. I just added it for a bit of comic relief, that's all.

#15   Amon 

• Slayer
                            • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 September 2004 - 06:29 PM

Confusing... :silence: What I do get is pretty good though. Keep writing.

#16   Valistrix 

• Disciple
                              • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                • Interests:I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH.
                                • AKA Link

Posted 05 September 2004 - 11:34 AM

I think this story is very good UF22 you must have put some mind into it

#17   Ultimate Felix 22 

• Squire
                                • Pip

Posted 05 September 2004 - 05:11 PM

Thank you Link and everyone else who has read this for your support. Here things begin to change. From here on out, the story shall be told from Stride's point of view, unless the group splits up...but I'll give more info on that later. Think of chapters 1-5 as a prologue for the quest ahead. Here we go!

-Chapter 6- The Separation

First, i should give you some more details on my past. As Sheba fell from the sky and landed in Lalivero, I landed in Prox. And guess who i got stuck with for my step-dad? That's right. Saturos. He treated me like dirt. He did teach me some fire psynergy though. Right when Saturos and Menardi came back with Felix, they made me live in the Inn. When Alex appeared right before they left for Vale, He tried to kill me. I befrended Koshi and we set out to see the world. When we got to Shaman Village, Moapa could see that I was a decendant of the Amenos, so he trained me. We went to Contigo and found out I had a sister. We started looking for her and somehow wound up in Colloso. This was the year after Issac won, and I won. Everyone thought I had cheated and chased me out of Tolbi. Koshi and I were separated in the confusion. Then i came to Vault and you know the rest of the story.

The others and I were shocked at what the King had said. I had my doubts though, because when Felix and the others lit the other lighthouses, they could've brought upon the destruction of all of Weyard. What are we risking now? I didn't have time to argue because every second counts. We made it to the Lemurian cave withought too much difficulty, but there was something strange about the cave. It was like, all wrapped in some sort of strange energy. I had never seen anything like it. We exitid our ship and went into the heart of the cave. The king said that the stars would be here, but all we could see was a glowing wall of ice. Was it some kind of Mercury psynergy? I couldn't tell. Just then, Issac said, ".....Maybe we could cut through it with our swords."

Felix had a better idea, "Jenna, Garet, use your psynergy to melt the ice." Just then the thought occured to me that we could've used that cannon on the ship, but this looks more impressive. Magnificent flames were appearing from nowhere and melting the ice with this subtle grace. With the ice gone, we proceeded through the cave. We would up in the middle of 5 pedastles. 3 of them were holding the stars. They were the stars of Sol, Luna, and Dragon, presumably. Garet went to touch the Sol one, but right before he grasped it, a force field appeared around the orb. Then everyone tried it and got the same result, but then Felix went to grab it and the force field dissapated. Then we went to get the Luna orb. Koshi was the obvious choice, and sure enough, it was in his hand in a brief second. Then i went to grab the Dragon orb, but suddenly, The Wise One appeared. It was the first time Koshi and I had seen it, and it was......weird.

Issac shouted, "What do you want now! You can't make us kill our parents this time!!!!"

The wise one blinked, and said, "But if you light these lighthouses, you have the chance of destroying the sun and moon."

"HUH?!"we said.

"I'm sorry to say it, but I will have to fight you...." The Wise One then prepared to attack.

But right before the Wise one used his powers, Issac spoke up, "But we killed Alex!"

Then, from the ceiling of the cave, "No you didn't!" Alex came down in a much more stylish black outfit and tried to slice Issac's head off. The Wise One was attacking Alex, and then I summoned something but I can't remember what, because Alex and I then engaged in a one on one swordfight.

While we were fighting, the Wise One said something like, "The one who would bring Darkness, and the one who would bring light. Stride may not even know this, but he already has the Star of Light, It is within him. Alex and Stride, complete opposites, bound by fate." I was much stronger that when i last fought him, but then again, so was he. We were doing swift sword attacks at lightning speeds, and with this heavy outfit and heavy longsword, it sure as heck wasn't easy. Then, Alex created an impassable ice wall that even out psynergy couldn't break. It separated us into three groups. Felix, Issac, Koshi, and I were stuck behind one side of the wall. Garet, Piers, and ivan were on another side, and Sheba, Mia, and Jenna were on the third side. I couldn't see the Wise One, but I couldn't see anything for long because Alex knocked me unconsious. When I woke up, I was on the ship and the sea was covered in this bright light. It was beautiful.

Felix said, "Hey, Sleeping Beauty's up. Here's you breakfast, pretty boy." This kind of surprised me, because me and Felix had become friends since i told him that I was Sheba's brother, but now.....I didn't have time to think about this because we were already approaching the Lighthouse of Luna. I thought of asking about the Dragon Star, but if the star of Light was already me. None of us were prepared for what lay ahead.

-Surprising, eh? Stride will be the main narrator, but if something important happens with the other two groups, Sheba or Ivan shall tell the story. I once again thank everyone who has read the story.

#18   Linear 

• Master Adept

Posted 06 September 2004 - 02:05 AM

Very well done Ultimate_Felix 22! I liked the story! (And many others) Continue it soon! :mellow:

#19   cyberRoll 

• Slayer
                                    • PipPipPipPipPip
                                      • Interests:reading, writing, drawing<br />thats all.

Posted 06 September 2004 - 10:05 AM

Cool story I wish mine was as good as that!

#20   Ultimate Felix 22 

• Squire
                                      • Pip

Posted 14 September 2004 - 09:39 AM

Sorry for the wait guys, but here is Chapter 7. Look forward to some fighting.

-Chapter 7- Shining Moon

As we approached the rift, i saw something very peculiar. When we started to fly over it, it began to look like a sea. As we flew on, I realized how incomprehensibly huge the rift was. We didn't even come into the view of Luna Lighthouse until the full moon was out. Issac decided to stay bakc and make sure the ship wasn't stolen. When we got out of the ship, we realized that the exterior of the lighthouse was very similar to the outside of Jupiter Lighthouse. There were many cliffs surrounding the lighthouse, and in the shadows, who knows what could be up there. We were about to reach the door when, just out luck, we were attacked by a pack of werewolves. These werewolves were large and vicious, and the leader could talk. He was saying something like, "Only the holders of the stars may pass, so show them or die!" Before we had the chance to get the stars out of our packs, he started slashing his sword at me, and his reckless flailing almost had an air of pride to it. Koshi took off his Moon Ring, revealing his true form, and he held the Luna star for all to see. Felix unveiled his Sol star, and I just stood there because they wouldn't beleive that I was the star of Light. The leader of the lycanthropes came up to us and said, "I see. I am Hankaresh of the Bloody Moon pack. I am protector of this lighthouse. It is said that three travelers, such as yourselves, shall light the beacon. I pray for your safety. May you guide them Koshi, through the endless perils of this lighthouse. What kinds of Adepts are you, my friends?" He said.

This was Koshi's territory, so he said, "I am of Venus, Felix is of Venus, and Stride is of Jupiter and Mars."

"Well," Hankaresh said, "You will need a Mercury adept. This is my sister Rain. She shall help you. Good luck, and farewell my friends." And with that, Hankaresh and the werewolves dissapeared as quickly as they came. With Rain in tow, we entered the lighthouse. The front room was mostly dark with the exception of a single pilllar of light. It looked like you would have to travel up it to get anywhere, so we stood under it and I casted Hover. We ended up in a large puzzle room, and there were pieces of a Luna puzzle. I didn't see ant was out of the room, so we solved the puzzle. The floor began to glow brightly. We all stood on the puzzle, and the floor dropped from underneath us.

"AHHHH!!!!!" we yelled. It felt as if we were falling for hours. Once we got to the ground, we heard a loud rumbling. A large boulder came hurtling towards us.

"Stride, Rain, run. Koshi and I shall deal with this." Felix said heroicly. Felix and Koshi tried to hold the boulder back.

"Um.....Stride? I'm not a fast runner, so could you carry me." Rain said. Outside she looked younger, but she was my age, and we went as swift as the wind itself. Koshi and Felix were struggling with the boulder, so Felix used Teleport to where Rain and I were. Ahead, we saw a hole for the boulder to fit into, but if we didn't get past it, we would be crushed. I quickly used Reveal to get us across. It was just in time too. Then we looked as these vast caves. How would we get up to the Aerie now?
                                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        The chapter was a bit on the short side, but I'm leading up to something, I promise

#21   Nino 

• Knight
                                        • PipPip

Posted 14 September 2004 - 11:54 AM

That Stride guy, is he of both Mars and Jupiter?

#22   Ultimate Felix 22 

• Squire
                                          • Pip

Posted 16 September 2004 - 05:58 PM

Nino- Yes, but he is much better with his Jupiter psynergy

Alright. I have a question for you guys. From here on out, we could do this a couple different ways.

1)skip all Lighthouse sections(except if Alex attacks) because they shall be boring and won't do anything to the plot

2)skip ahead to chapter 11 and tell you what chapters 8-10 would have been about

3)continue as normal

4)you guys come up with another way to proceed with the story.

I wanted to ask this question because i felt the story was becoming boring so i wanted to know if i needed to change it.

-later

Page 1 of 1
                                            • You cannot start a new topic
                                            • You cannot reply to this topic