Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Heroes!

#1   Riyna 

• New User
    • Group: Members

Posted 09 August 2008 - 12:36 AM

Alll righty, who's excited for the new Heroes season? I totally am. (This has nothing to do with the fact I saw the first episode of season three at Comic-Con. NOTHING AT ALL, I SWEAR.)

Spoiler

Hiro is my favorite character. I think it's 'cause he's a loveable little geek. XD

#2   Drizzy Drake 

• God
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:23 AM

On-topic: I'm oh so very excited. This summer, I went back and watched all the Lost, Heroes, and 24 seasons, so I'm all ready for the fall schedule.

Sorta on-topic:Did you see Kevin Smitch at CC?

#3   Riyna 

• New User
        • Group: Members

Posted 12 August 2008 - 02:38 AM

I missed him, how sad. :( I've gone to his panels before, but it slipped my mind this year, between Watchmen and Lost and Heroes and so much other stuff. I've met him before--I even managed to get a picture with him once. XD By accident too, he cut me off on the escalator upstairs and I was gonna call him out when I realized "HOLY CARP IT'S KEVIN SMITH"

But back on topic! Omg omg, the Heroes premiere we saw was amazing and really really awesome. Future!Peter is such a badass, though bornagain!Nathan made me wtf for a second.

And...Sylar is awesome and all, but I really wish he was killed off when he was supposed to be. Feels like they're dragging him out for too long. o___o

#4   Drizzy Drake 

• God
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Veterans
          • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:14 AM

View PostRiyna, on Aug 12 2008, 04:38 AM, said:

I missed him, how sad. :( I've gone to his panels before, but it slipped my mind this year, between Watchmen and Lost and Heroes and so much other stuff. I've met him before--I even managed to get a picture with him once. XD By accident too, he cut me off on the escalator upstairs and I was gonna call him out when I realized "HOLY CARP IT'S KEVIN SMITH"

But back on topic! Omg omg, the Heroes premiere we saw was amazing and really really awesome. Future!Peter is such a badass, though bornagain!Nathan made me wtf for a second.

And...Sylar is awesome and all, but I really wish he was killed off when he was supposed to be. Feels like they're dragging him out for too long. o___o

:(, a Kevin Smith fan. Finally, somebody who gets me. xD. I'm gonig to his Q&A in Jersey in November.

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic