Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rogdahla I got stories, too..

#1   cyberRoll 

• Slayer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:reading, writing, drawing<br />thats all.

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:22 AM

Sort of something I've been working on.. The Prologue is spur of the moment though.

Prologue

"Your Majesty! Your Majesty! The Rakl'ahn forces draw closer!" A kings aide's voice called from the long hallway leading into the King's royal study.

Upon entering the room, the aide was suprised to see the king sit with total and complete equinimity. In the complete and utter disaster of the advancing battle front, the king could still sit calmly when he could and wold very likely be dethroned and beheaded. Funny how in this time period people we're beheaded.

"Aide Ron." Ki Trian adressed him. "How has your day been?"

Aide Ron gulped loudly, and cleared his throat. "Your majesty, with all due respect, I do not believe that is the right way to look at the current situation. My day pales in comparisson to the impo-"

"Nonsense!" The King guffawed. "Your day is just as important as mine. Tell me, how is the family?"

The Aide gulped loudly again. "They fear for their lives, your majesty. The front draws closer every day, and it will be upon us in less than two months. Forgive my tone, but you are not treating this with the right attitude."

For the first time since his employment, the Aide saw His Majesty frown. The Aide realized his mistake immediately and bowed deeply.

"Forgive me, your magesty."

"Aide Ronald, bring me the Head Maid." The King ordered.

"Yes, your Majesty."

The Aide hurried out of the study and down to the Head Maid's quarters. They were nearly as nice as his, however his was lighted with lightbulbs, in contrast to the Head Maid's decorative candles.

"Head Maid, the King requests your presence."

#2   cyberRoll 

• Slayer
    • PipPipPipPipPip
      • Interests:reading, writing, drawing<br />thats all.

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:16 PM

Chapter 1: Stranger

In the back of classroom C of some special expensive college, a student sat. This student was specaial, not because her grades were high and so many people noticed her, but because no one noticed her.

She however, noticed them. Currently she was trying to ignore the couple making out next to her, the girl giving constant looks to the guy whom stared at them angrily. A jealosy couple. she thought. She knew, that the reason they weren't stopped was because they boy's father donated 5 or six rooms to the school. Why, she didn't know. He was here on a scholarship. She also knew that the girl was making out with the guy to humiliate her, to show the comparison of popular and unpopular, bully to bullied.

Everyone in the school bullied her, she was beginning to think that it was an initiation into the different groups, sororities anf fraternities, that if you got prego with some other person's boyfriend you had to push her around to make it up, that if you were bored it was a nice time to stick gum in her hair.

She wasn't pretty, or aleast if she was, no one showed interest. Why would anyone show interest, she thought, they would just be a target for bullies too.

But she was used to it now. Perhaps she was bullied because she was envied. Alot of the students were here on scholarship, and she was paying for it without a loan.

Yet, she was bullied for as long as she could remember, so maybe she attracted bullies like fires did to moths.

The couple sitting next to her and made her extremely uncomfortable, and she shifted around in her seat. She looked down at the long page of notes that ended abruptly when they began. She was lucky she had her memory, or she'd fail the next test. She doodled on the paper, faries and magic, trying desperately to ignore the couple sitting next to her, and failing.

She was jealous, too. Noone ever had done anything like that to her, and no one would likely ever will.

The bell finally ran and she burst from her seat, even though she was seated at the back of the class she was the first one out the door. Her next class was at the other side of the school, but right now was lunch break. If she hurried, she might be able to get to her house and heat something up, but only if she hurried. She tried her best to rush down the stairs, her glasses jumping up and down as she scurried. Three flights of stairs was alot to go down.

She heard something, people following her. She sighed, down the stairs, again? If she didn't let them, it would be worse later, like her bookbag hanging on the top of the flag pole. That day was hard. The teachers wouldn't let her get it back down since it would mean thaking the flag down, which was only to be done at the end of the day, so she went to every one of her classes unprepared that day, and the following exams were harder, since she had no notes.

They caught up to her eventually, and she was welcomed with a hars shove, sending her down the remaining twenty steps, landing flat on her face. She wasn't hurt badly, but she would get up after they left. She heard them laughing, girls this time, as they walked past her. She learned how to take a fall down steps after one time she broke her arm being shoved down. She knew she was lucky, it could have been worse than her arm.

They were gone, but she didn't get up. She didn't want to. She was tired, tired of being bullied all the time, it was a habit, and one she had no power to break.

She also didn't want to get up since she thought her glasses were broken beyond repair. She didn't want to see what she could of the damage.

So she stayed on the ground, and she wasn't sure how long, until she was woken up with soft footfalls coming down the corridor that led outside.

She heard a voice.

"Oh my! Are you okay?" It was a girls voice, one she didn't recognize. But she didn't recognize alot of the bullies voices. Why was this person talking to her, did she not know who she was?

She sat up and the remains of her battered glasses fell off her face.

The girl was pretty, astonishingly so. She could've been a model, one that all the others would envy. Her long hair was a deep brown, and her purple--purple?--eyes stared down at her with concern. Wait-- how could she see that? She wasn't wearing glasses.

"I'm fine..." She replied, unsure of how to actually communicate with another person her age. Or atleast she thought this person was her age, if she wasn't she hid it well,very well.

"Hello," the person said to her "My name is Aurelia, its a pleasure." She said offering her hand.

Aurelia? That was a strange name, she wasn't sure she'd heard anything like it before. She blinked up at Aurelia.

"Epsilon... likewise...?" She said it like it was a question. She was sure noone found her company pleasurable, and she never knew her parents.

Epsilon surveyed her surroundings. Her books were fanned out in front of her, papers scatteres, broken plastic sitting haphazardly on the floor.

Aurelia glanced down. "I'll help you clean this up." she said. Epsilon nodded.

They both got to work picking up text books, note books and papers. Epsilon groaned when she saw one of her text books missing. The school year was more expensive for her because she didn't have to buy new textbooks just once.

Aurelia eyed the books like she'd never seen anything like them before. She leafed through Trigonometry III, and smiled at something, shaking her head.

When Aurelia leaned down to pick up a book infront of Epsilon, she saw something she'd never seen before.

The 'watch' Aurelia wore was strange. It wasn't really a watch, more like an hourglass, and the sand still dropped, despite the fact that it lay horizontal when she bent over.However, the material in the glass wasn't sand, it was a neon blue colored liquid, that seemed to be changing color. It was embedded with dials and switches, that could be adjusted Epsilon guessed.

Aurelia caught Epsilon staring at her 'watch' and quickly withdrew her arm. She handed Epsilon the papers and notebooks she picked up with her other hand.

"What class do you need to attend now?" She asked.

Epsilon shook her head. "Right now I have lunch break."

Aurelia nodded "Shall we head to the cafeteria?"

Epsilon looked down. "I don't eat in the lunch area."

"Why not?"

Epsilon almost rolled her eyes, and at the same time she almost looked up in astonishment. This person really must not go to this school she thought. Everyone knew why she didn't go to the cafeteria. Epsilon replied her next thoughts out loud. "I prefer not to be surrounded by bullies."

"Bullies?" Aurelia asked. Epsilon looked up at her, and her eyebrows were creased in confusion. She never heard of bullies before?

"They torture me, they take advantage of me, they pushed me down the stairs..." She said in an attempt to explain, since the only definition she could think of was 'a person whom bullies you'.

"Oh." Was all Aurelia said. "Then where do you eat?"

"At my house." Epsilon said. It was another known fact.

"Well then, let's go." Aurelia said, gesturing forward.

Epsilon couldn't breathe. A person wanted to go to her house? Maybe it was another cruel prank by the bullies to find out where she lived, but Aurelia seemed honestly interested. Maybe she could finally have a friend!

A distant memory trying to resurface itself prodded at the deep confines of Epsilon's brain when she though of the word friend. But it was too dull and gray for Epsilon to take notice.

Epsilon took a breath and nodded. "Let's go."

#3   528daniel 

• New User

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:39 AM

View PostcyberRoll, on Aug 26 2008, 09:16 PM, said:

Chapter 1: Stranger

In the back of classroom C of some special expensive college, a student sat. This student was specaial, not because her grades were high and so many people noticed her, but because no one noticed her.

She however, noticed them. Currently she was trying to ignore the couple making out next to her, the girl giving constant looks to the guy whom stared at them angrily. A jealosy couple. she thought. She knew, that the reason they weren't stopped was because they boy's father donated 5 or six rooms to the school. Why, she didn't know. He was here on a scholarship. She also knew that the girl was making out with the guy to humiliate her, to show the comparison of popular and unpopular, bully to bullied.

Everyone in the school bullied her, she was beginning to think that it was an initiation into the different groups, sororities anf fraternities, that if you got prego with some other person's boyfriend you had to push her around to make it up, that if you were bored it was a nice time to stick gum in her hair.

She wasn't pretty, or aleast if she was, no one showed interest. Why would anyone show interest, she thought, they would just be a target for bullies too.

But she was used to it now. Perhaps she was bullied because she was envied. Alot of the students were here on scholarship, and she was paying for it without a loan.

Yet, she was bullied for as long as she could remember, so maybe she attracted bullies like fires did to moths.

The couple sitting next to her and made her extremely uncomfortable, and she shifted around in her seat. She looked down at the long page of notes that ended abruptly when they began. She was lucky she had her memory, or she'd fail the next test. She doodled on the paper, faries and magic, trying desperately to ignore the couple sitting next to her, and failing.

She was jealous, too. Noone ever had done anything like that to her, and no one would likely ever will.

The bell finally ran and she burst from her seat, even though she was seated at the back of the class she was the first one out the door. Her next class was at the other side of the school, but right now was lunch break. If she hurried, she might be able to get to her house and heat something up, but only if she hurried. She tried her best to rush down the stairs, her glasses jumping up and down as she scurried. Three flights of stairs was alot to go down.

She heard something, people following her. She sighed, down the stairs, again? If she didn't let them, it would be worse later, like her bookbag hanging on the top of the flag pole. That day was hard. The teachers wouldn't let her get it back down since it would mean thaking the flag down, which was only to be done at the end of the day, so she went to every one of her classes unprepared that day, and the following exams were harder, since she had no notes.

They caught up to her eventually, and she was welcomed with a hars shove, sending her down the remaining twenty steps, landing flat on her face. She wasn't hurt badly, but she would get up after they left. She heard them laughing, girls this time, as they walked past her. She learned how to take a fall down steps after one time she broke her arm being shoved down. She knew she was lucky, it could have been worse than her arm.

They were gone, but she didn't get up. She didn't want to. She was tired, tired of being bullied all the time, it was a habit, and one she had no power to break.

She also didn't want to get up since she thought her glasses were broken beyond repair. She didn't want to see what she could of the damage.

So she stayed on the ground, and she wasn't sure how long, until she was woken up with soft footfalls coming down the corridor that led outside.

She heard a voice.

"Oh my! Are you okay?" It was a girls voice, one she didn't recognize. But she didn't recognize alot of the bullies voices. Why was this person talking to her, did she not know who she was?

She sat up and the remains of her battered glasses fell off her face.

The girl was pretty, astonishingly so. She could've been a model, one that all the others would envy. Her long hair was a deep brown, and her purple--purple?--eyes stared down at her with concern. Wait-- how could she see that? She wasn't wearing glasses.

"I'm fine..." She replied, unsure of how to actually communicate with another person her age. Or atleast she thought this person was her age, if she wasn't she hid it well,very well.

"Hello," the person said to her "My name is Aurelia, its a pleasure." She said offering her hand.

Aurelia? That was a strange name, she like the group transportation ans she wasn't sure she'd heard anything like it before. She blinked up at Aurelia.

"Epsilon... likewise...?" She said it like it was a question. She was sure noone found her company pleasurable, and she never knew her parents.

Epsilon surveyed her surroundings. Her books were fanned out in front of her, papers scatteres, broken plastic sitting haphazardly on the floor.

Aurelia glanced down. "I'll help you clean this up." she said. Epsilon nodded.

They both got to work picking up text books, note books and papers. Epsilon groaned when she saw one of her text books missing. The school year was more expensive for her because she didn't have to buy new textbooks just once.

Aurelia eyed the books like she'd never seen anything like them before. She leafed through Trigonometry III, and smiled at something, shaking her head.

When Aurelia leaned down to pick up a book infront of Epsilon, she saw something she'd never seen before.

The 'watch' Aurelia wore was strange. It wasn't really a watch, more like an hourglass, and the sand still dropped, despite the fact that it lay horizontal when she bent over.However, the material in the glass wasn't sand, it was a neon blue colored liquid, that seemed to be changing color. It was embedded with dials and switches, that could be adjusted Epsilon guessed.

Aurelia caught Epsilon staring at her 'watch' and quickly withdrew her arm. She handed Epsilon the papers and notebooks she picked up with her other hand.

"What class do you need to attend now?" She asked.

Epsilon shook her head. "Right now I have lunch break."

Aurelia nodded "Shall we head to the cafeteria?"

Epsilon looked down. "I don't eat in the lunch area."

"Why not?"

Epsilon almost rolled her eyes, and at the same time she almost looked up in astonishment. This person really must not go to this school she thought. Everyone knew why she didn't go to the cafeteria. Epsilon replied her next thoughts out loud. "I prefer not to be surrounded by bullies."

"Bullies?" Aurelia asked. Epsilon looked up at her, and her eyebrows were creased in confusion. She never heard of bullies before?

"They torture me, they take advantage of me, they pushed me down the stairs..." She said in an attempt to explain, since the only definition she could think of was 'a person whom bullies you'.

"Oh." Was all Aurelia said. "Then where do you eat?"

"At my house." Epsilon said. It was another known fact.

"Well then, let's go." Aurelia said, gesturing forward.

Epsilon couldn't breathe. A person wanted to go to her house? Maybe it was another cruel prank by the bullies to find out where she lived, but Aurelia seemed honestly interested. Maybe she could finally have a friend!

A distant memory trying to resurface itself prodded at the deep confines of Epsilon's brain when she though of the word friend. But it was too dull and gray for Epsilon to take notice.

Epsilon took a breath and nodded. "Let's go."

great writing

#4   ThankMeLater 

• Berserker
        • PipPipPipPipPipPip
          • AKA skidzors, Drizzy Drake, Dipset, etc.

Posted 03 September 2010 - 06:24 PM

i cant even tell if thats a spambot

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic