Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Though He Is Dead His Soul Lives On..... poems

#1 Guest_TRIgun1324_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 21 July 2004 - 02:08 AM

My brother wrote these the week before he died.

A gaze upon the wonders.
By: Jason Bishop

a gaze upon the wonders as I look apon the sky. Cuse no one ever knows why people live or people die. Many wonder about life as we go along our way knowing our time is coming very soon if not today.

Hand in Hand.
By Jason Bishop

Someof us barley knew our children a daughter or a son barley knew a sister barley knew a brothers love But every night we wonder are they up there every day watching over all of us as we go along our way.

We pray every day just to feel their gental touch. We wish that we could see them that isn't asking much, But until then when we see them again There up the angles walking hand in hand.

Threw the years we wonder are they up there having fun, or are they watching over all of us til our time on earth is done? Then we'll all be reunited and we'll be with them again. All of us in Heaven walking hand in hand.

As I re-wrote these as I wept he is in heavan now when we are reunited we will be walking Hand in Hand.................

#2   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 21 July 2004 - 02:14 AM

VERY good he should be very proud of himself up there! you should do somthing with them frame or something VERY GOOD!

#3 Guest_TRIgun1324_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 21 July 2004 - 02:15 AM

Thank you......................... He waz my half brother actually we seen not much of each other.

#4   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 21 July 2004 - 02:19 AM

just to let you know that is spam so you might want to edit that because agatSio will get mad and tell a MOD

Page 1 of 1
      • You cannot start a new topic
      • You cannot reply to this topic