Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Speculating, analyzing, and completely prying apart this art! Over-analyze away!

#1   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderator
    • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:01 PM

THIS image:
    http://media.goldensun.webfactional.com/gs..._01illu1_E3.jpg
    Putting it in a link because it's huge.

If we didn't know that GS3 was about the descendants of the original game(s), it'd be pretty easy to assume that this picture displays Isaac, older Garet, and either an adult Sheba or Mia like some seem to think.

There's a problem with that though, because we DO know that this game is about the descendants. Yet "Isaac" looks incredibly like... well, Isaac. It's possible his grandkid just looks exactly like him. 8| Or, the perpetually youthful Isaac theory could work because Isaac supposedly had special powers imbued to him from the Mars Star at the end of TLA. Perhaps the Mars Star granted him ever-lasting youth, or at least deffered aging.

"Garet" has some lightning going on with the swing of his axe. That's most likely Garet's descendant who was born affiliated with Jupiter rather than Mars... or this could be an older Garet that's taken a liking to Jupiter Djinn. =P

As for the chick, I don't know what to say about her. Personally I think it looks like she's casting some Mercury psynergy, but the clothing style hints more to her being a Jupiter adept. It could go either way. She could be Sheba's descendant, an adult Sheba, Mia with a re-done wardrobe and hairstyle, or completely new character, anything's possible.

On another, completely unrelated note, starting with this new art, I've noticed that many Golden Sun characters are depicted as wielding their weapons in their left hand. Really, go take a look. Actually, the only weapons I've seen being held in the right hand are staves and rods. Do adepts have a unique fighting style where the weapon is wielded in the left hand for secondary use, while the right hand is extended forward for casting purposes? Basically, the weapon is used secondarily, whilst magic is used primarily?

Or is it just the artist's oversight, or purely a coincidence, and either way I'm reading into this far too much? XP

But yeah... topic.

#2   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:54 PM

I don't think he looks exactly like Isaac, if I had to guess I'd say he's even younger, and the more trendy look of his clothes would support that, even though they are uncannily similar to his. (Yays for the return of the awesome yellow scarf of pimp +4!) As for the other guys, they're also definitely descendants. "Garet"'s got a different feel to him and I don't even recognise the other one. Maybe Felix and Sheba finally got it on.

#3   Ironsight 

• Loose cannon Cop with nothing to lose
        • AKA Darksword

Posted 04 June 2009 - 03:05 PM

View PostDarksword, on Jun 2 2009, 04:53 PM, said:

I don't buy the Perpetually Young Isaac thing. The character in the artwork might look like him, but it's still entirely possible it's a descendant of his. JRPGs pull that all the time. The power of the Golden sun could be passed down to him by bloodline.

Plus, do you really want the same characters after this long a wait?

The Garet look-alike doesn't have to be a Wind Adept to have lightning coming out of his weapon. I gave Garet the Themis Axe in TLA and it didn't turn him into an Earth Adept.

As for the mystery girl, your guess is as good as mine. Although judging by her appearance, she's probably a Wind Adept.

#4   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
          • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 04 June 2009 - 08:06 PM

View PostPlatinum Sun, on Jun 4 2009, 01:54 PM, said:

I don't think he looks exactly like Isaac, if I had to guess I'd say he's even younger, and the more trendy look of his clothes would support that, even though they are uncannily similar to his.

I actually did notice his face looked younger, and his hair is a little different too, the spikes face forward quite a bit more. I saw these things more as just the artist's depiction of Isaac changing over time. I guess I just think that if he is indeed not Isaac, the artists should try to actually make him look like a different person. Maybe a different shaped head or eyes, something besides a different haircut.

As for mystery chick, I hope this is a completely new character and not descendant. Honestly, I find the descendants idea a little boring and being lazy, I want to learn about some new people, as fond as everybody seems to be of the original cast here.

#5   Blue 

• Master Adept
            • Interests:Video Games and Drift Racing

Posted 04 June 2009 - 08:27 PM

Well, I think I agree that a new group of adepts would be awesome, but maybe they could be descendants farther down the line? Heres one thing though, all of the past games have surrounded a group of four, where as there is only three here. So I have to ask why is that? Missing an element would put the group at a disadvantage. So maybe we'll see a rise in dual elements?

#6   Ironsight 

• AKA Darksword

Posted 04 June 2009 - 08:46 PM

View PostSomeone Else, on Jun 4 2009, 07:06 PM, said:

As for mystery chick, I hope this is a completely new character and not descendant. Honestly, I find the descendants idea a little boring and being lazy, I want to learn about some new people, as fond as everybody seems to be of the original cast here.

I agree with this statement.

#7   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 04 June 2009 - 09:07 PM

View PostBlue, on Jun 4 2009, 07:27 PM, said:

Well, I think I agree that a new group of adepts would be awesome, but maybe they could be descendants farther down the line? Heres one thing though, all of the past games have surrounded a group of four, where as there is only three here. So I have to ask why is that? Missing an element would put the group at a disadvantage. So maybe we'll see a rise in dual elements?

I doubt a full party is anything smaller than a group of four. Remember that you started TBS (not counting Jenna in the Sol Sanctum) with a party of two and TLA with a party of three.

Also, yeah, is it just me or does "descendants" hint that these characters are farther down the line than just being sons and daughters of the original cast?

#8   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 04 June 2009 - 09:36 PM

View PostSomeone Else, on Jun 4 2009, 08:07 PM, said:

I doubt a full party is anything smaller than a group of four. Remember that you started TBS (not counting Jenna in the Sol Sanctum) with a party of two and TLA with a party of three.

Also, yeah, is it just me or does "descendants" hint that these characters are farther down the line than just being sons and daughters of the original cast?

Yeah, but all of the previous artwork featured four characters. Even TLA, Piers was in the art work. So why no fourth person now? Maybe thats a bigger secret...

#9   gsninja 

• Master Adept
                    • Interests:Inside your pants.

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:15 PM

They probably decided for a different approach this time. The Golden Sun series wasn't as popular then than it is now, so Camelot probably decided now was a good time to tease us by making us guess harder on something big.

#10   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                      • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:41 PM

View Postgsninja, on Jun 4 2009, 09:15 PM, said:

They probably decided for a different approach this time. The Golden Sun series wasn't as popular then than it is now, so Camelot probably decided now was a good time to tease us by making us guess harder on something big.

That.

Though honestly, I don't think I'd mind a limit of 3 characters. Would make battles a lot more tactical if it were done right.

TBS and TLA weren't very hard except for end game fights.

#11   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
                        • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
                        • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:10 AM

I'd like to see a party with two descendants and two new characters. Hopefully we'll actually get a full party of 8 in this installment, and hopefully at least half of them will be new.

But does anyone here think that we might get to transfer data from TLA to GS3?

#12   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                          • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:48 AM

If you ask me, it's pretty obvious that these three characters are new. Not only do we have confirmation that the game will follow the story of new characters, but also "Garet" has a different eye colour to the original Garet, and teh girl looks nothing like Mia OR Sheba, I don't understand how anybody could think she is one of them. As for the main character looking almost exactly like Isaac, that's typical. It's not rare to see an anime/manga/Japanese game with a descendant that looks the same as an old character.

#13   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                            • Interests:.5% per annum.
                            • AKA Spam King

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:43 AM

View PostToasty, on Jun 5 2009, 07:10 PM, said:

But does anyone here think that we might get to transfer data from TLA to GS3?

It'd be a pretty big slap in the face to the original fans if they didn't. Though I wouldn't transfer anything vital like Djinn, considering how long it's been since the first games were available.

#14   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
                              • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:15 AM

View PostBlue, on Jun 4 2009, 08:36 PM, said:

Yeah, but all of the previous artwork featured four characters. Even TLA, Piers was in the art work. So why no fourth person now? Maybe thats a bigger secret...

No. They didn't release any artwork to the public with Piers in it, nor did they make any mention of him. Not until the game came out.

Calling GS1 TBS or the broken seal is fvck you.

#15   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                • Location:Sitting on a fence and drinking root beer
                                • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:27 AM

Fvck you I'ma do it anyway.

As for Garet's eye color being different, Ivan and Piers eye colors are inconsistent in the art. Sometimes Ivans eyes are purple and sometimes they are blue. Piers eyes are sometimes yellow and sometimes blue. Pay attention.

#16   Neon 

• Disciple
                                • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                  • Group: Members

Posted 05 June 2009 - 11:25 AM

I think a perpetually young isaac, or an older garet as one of these character would be good for the plot. Otherwise yeah, descendants is boring, especially ones that look like clones of the old cast.

we need new blood!

#17   Kemosabi 

• Knight
                                  • PipPip
                                    • Interests:Reading, writing, friends, family, traveling, cooking, Japan, Germany, England.

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:51 PM

I'm ok with playing as old blood as well, though! :lol:

What I'm excited about is GSDS breaking new ground in the hand-held RPG genre. As I recall, back in the day people were raving because Golden Sun was one of the best-looking hand-held RPGs on the market, and GS: TLA was even prettier. Not to mention the awesome storyline, etc.

I suspect that GSDS will be just as intensely pivotal as the first two installments. I've already heard people talking about the graphics of the new one!

#18   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                      • AKA Spam King

Posted 05 June 2009 - 09:05 PM

I smell a fellow graphic whore.

View PostSomeone Else, on Jun 6 2009, 12:27 AM, said:

Broken Seal is the JPN version, we don't play that around here. :x

#19   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                        • Interests:I've got hobby A.D.D.
                                        • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 05 June 2009 - 10:28 PM

I'm still holding onto the though that the mystery girl is part mercury adept, and a descendant, seeing as there weren't many breeding mercury adepts in TLA. We've got Alex, Piers, Mia, and a sh*tload of old, dying lemurians. I think there were two kids in lemuria, but that would make this girl a lot younger than Garet and Isaac's descendants. Also, her sleeves are a lot like Mia's, and don't forget, mia's cape was also purple on the underside.

I also like your theory, WD, 'cause I noticed this with Garet too. We see him weilding a weapon in his left hand, but here, he's using magic with his right: Image Link

#20   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                          • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 06 June 2009 - 04:17 AM

View PostSomeone Else, on Jun 5 2009, 04:27 PM, said:

As for Garet's eye color being different, Ivan and Piers eye colors are inconsistent in the art. Sometimes Ivans eyes are purple and sometimes they are blue. Piers eyes are sometimes yellow and sometimes blue. Pay attention.

Really? Never noticed that.. What I did notice though, is that Sheba's eyes are purple in the game but green in the artwork.

#21   Kemosabi 

• Knight
                                          • PipPip
                                            • Interests:Reading, writing, friends, family, traveling, cooking, Japan, Germany, England.

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:45 AM

View PostSplit Infinity, on Jun 5 2009, 11:05 PM, said:

I smell a fellow graphic whore.

Haha, I do like clean, beautiful graphics with my games. Part of the reason why I gave Dead Space a try, and loved it; because it looks marvelous!

Honestly, in these days of gaming, graphics are sometimes a requirement to tell a great story. Think of the upcoming Alan Wake game. Excellent graphics are the key to telling that story effectively. In a lot of games, it's not so important. Anyone who's played GS or GS: TLA would buy GSDS for the amazing storyline, regardless of the graphics, but the original games were known for their ground-breaking graphics. It really can't hurt to keep up the ongoing praise, now can it?

Also, amazing graphics draws in graphic whores that aren't as interested in the story, thus boosting revenue. :lol:

#22   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                              • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:09 PM

View PostAquamarine, on Jun 6 2009, 03:17 AM, said:

Really? Never noticed that.. What I did notice though, is that Sheba's eyes are purple in the game but green in the artwork.

Hah, that too. Forgot about that.

#23   Matthias 

• Knight
                                              • PipPip
                                                • AKA RagaKnight

Posted 07 June 2009 - 12:15 AM

The "Isaac" character does look like Isaac. Maybe it is him, but if the game is about their descendants I bet it's his descendant. I mean, he does look younger. In fact, he actually kinda looks like Sora from Kingdom Hearts... :P

But where's the information about Golden Sun 3 being about descendants? I've never heard of that before.

#24   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 07 June 2009 - 12:21 AM

There are some sources that got in with Nintendo after the trailers showing and got the lowdown. I believe Max had it linked some where.

#25   Toasty 

• Location:The toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 07 June 2009 - 03:43 PM

I don't mind having a few descendants, but I don't like the thought of a perpetually young Isaac. Seems kinda gimmicky to me.

I wouldn't mind having him as part of the plot or storyline, but not as a playable character.

#26   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 08 June 2009 - 01:06 AM

Well, if anything, it might just be those three who are the descendants. What I would like is to have other main characters who just get swept up in the chaos that is bound to happen.

#27   King Hydros 

• Squire
                                                      • Pip
                                                        • Joined: 07-September 07
                                                        • Location:Internet Village
                                                        • Interests:Music, Drawing, Writing, Boys/Guys, cool stuff, Time

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:23 AM

From the looks of there are only three characters it the one picture, but as I recall there are four elements in Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age. It looks like Jupiter is getting the short end of the stick. The one obviously looks like Issac and we can safetly assume that he will have earth psynergy, Garet's look alike will have fire, and Mia(I believe the mystery girl resembles Mia the most) will most likely have water. One can speculate a few possible causes for that:

1. You only start out with those three characters in the beginning of the game and the Jupiter adept joins along.
                                                        2. The Jupiter adepts have died out and they seek to find a way to revive it.
                                                        3. A Jupiter adept is no longer a hero but now a nemesis and fights agianst the three young heroes.

What do you guys think?

#28   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                          • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:36 AM

"Garet" is using some sort of lightning attack with the swing of his axe. He's probably the Jupiter adept, Mars is missing here.

Most likely the missing element's adept will show up later.

#29   happysister 

• Squire
                                                          • Pip
                                                            • Joined: 03-June 09
                                                            • Interests:Favorite Games: Golden Sun, Golden Sun: The Lost Age, Ys 1 & 2 Eternal, Lunia, Chrono Trigger, Pokémon Fire Red, Custom Robo Arena, Advanced Wars: Dual Strike, Summon Night 2

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:01 PM

ok, i know this is a random thought and all, but this idea just came to me after reading King Hydros' post...

what if...

...there is one main plot line, but more than one path to take? like what if you have to chose one of those three characters on the poster to be your main character in the game, and the story differs slightly depending on who you pick? i know, it's never been done in Golden Sun before, but then, neither has 3D graphics. but yeah. it's just a wild theory.

anyways, moving on.

#30   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                              • Joined: 12-September 05
                                                              • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:49 PM

View PostSomeone Else, on Jun 9 2009, 07:36 PM, said:

"Garet" is using some sort of lightning attack with the swing of his axe. He's probably the Jupiter adept, Mars is missing here.

Most likely the missing element's adept will show up later.

You think the guy with flaming red hair is a Jupiter adept?

#31   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                • Joined: 21-July 04
                                                                • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:50 PM

Lightning = Jupiter

Hair = hair

#32   happysister 

• Squire
                                                                • Pip
                                                                  • Gender:Female
                                                                  • Location:USA
                                                                  • Interests:Favorite Games: Golden Sun, Golden Sun: The Lost Age, Ys 1 & 2 Eternal, Lunia, Chrono Trigger, Pokémon Fire Red, Custom Robo Arena, Advanced Wars: Dual Strike, Summon Night 2

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:02 PM

View PostAquamarine, on Jun 9 2009, 03:49 PM, said:

You think the guy with flaming red hair is a Jupiter adept?

maybe he dyed it cause he's being a rebel.

#33   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                                    • Posts: 4,671
                                                                    • Joined: 12-September 05
                                                                    • Gender:Male
                                                                    • Location:...
                                                                    • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:16 PM

View PostSomeone Else, on Jun 9 2009, 09:50 PM, said:

Lightning = Jupiter

Hair = hair

Red spiky hair that greatly resembles fire = typical Golden Sun Mars adept

#34   Blue 

• Master Adept
                                                                      • Posts: 5,429
                                                                      • Joined: 18-July 05
                                                                      • Location:Chandler, AZ

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:47 PM

Stop sterotyping them! They have feelings too!
                                                                      Anyways, he could just be a mix or maybe he's a descendent of Garet and Sheba?

#35   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                        • Posts: 11,279
                                                                        • Joined: 16-December 05
                                                                        • Location:37°48′S, 144°57′E.
                                                                        • AKA Spam King

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:51 PM

View PostMatthias, on Jun 7 2009, 04:15 PM, said:

The "Isaac" character does look like Isaac. Maybe it is him, but if the game is about their descendants I bet it's his descendant. I mean, he does look younger. In fact, he actually kinda looks like Sora from Kingdom Hearts... :P

Or Sora's Nobody...

Red guy is not Jupiter, I don't see Camelot being that original.

#36   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                          • Posts: 11,988
                                                                          • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:00 PM

But the LIGHTNING

#37   Toasty 

• Posts: 12,421
                                                                            • Joined: 04-April 06

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:53 PM

Is coming from an AXE.

Anyone remember an axe that had a lightning (i.e. jupiter) based release?

Just because the stuff coming out of the weapon is from a certain element doesn't mean that the adept shares the same element.

#38   Blue 

• Master Adept
                                                                              • Posts: 5,429
                                                                              • Joined: 18-July 05
                                                                              • Location:Chandler, AZ

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:57 PM

I dunno, its about time that Jupiter got a badass for its character model. Earth has had two, Water and Fire has had one. Ivan was tiny and so was Sheba. I have to admit though his clothes don't really meet the style the last two had.

#39   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                                • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:33 PM

View PostToasty, on Jun 9 2009, 08:53 PM, said:

Is coming from an AXE.

Just because the stuff coming out of the weapon is from a certain element doesn't mean that the adept shares the same element.

I don't think they'd reference the weapon "howls" in the first official art, which will be seen by a lot of people who know nothing about Golden Sun and would wrongly assume "Garet" is some sort of lightning mage.

Assuming "Garet" is in fact a Mars Adept.

#40   happysister 

• Squire
                                                                                • Pip
                                                                                  • Posts: 73

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:03 PM

View PostBlue, on Jun 9 2009, 11:57 PM, said:

Ivan was tiny and so was Sheba.

Ivan may have been small, but that didn't stop him from owning the pants off people.

#41   Nosferatu 

• Master Adept
                                                                                    • Posts: 3,462
                                                                                    • Joined: 20-August 06
                                                                                    • Location:Things. Also!
                                                                                    • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:05 PM

View Posthappysister, on Jun 9 2009, 10:03 PM, said:

Ivan may have been small, but that didn't stop him from owning the pants off people.

Bow chicka bow wow.

#42   Toasty 

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:41 PM

View PostSomeone Else, on Jun 9 2009, 09:33 PM, said:

I don't think they'd reference the weapon "howls" in the first official art, which will be seen by a lot of people who know nothing about Golden Sun and would wrongly assume "Garet" is some sort of lightning mage.

Assuming "Garet" is in fact a Mars Adept.

I do. It's not very likely that a significant number of people are actually going to analyze the picture like the fans (lol us) will.

Most of them will think "oh cool, that badass is shooting lightning out of his ****ing axe"

#43   Laharl 

• Banned
                                                                                        • Posts: 4,301
                                                                                        • Joined: 05-September 05
                                                                                        • Location:where horses with broken legs go =D
                                                                                        • Interests:research it
                                                                                        • AKA Dullahan

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:39 AM

i am the only one to notice the fire around 'Garet'? >___>

#44   Toasty 

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:55 AM

Doesn't look like fire to me, but w/e.

#45   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                                            • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:56 PM

If you're talking about the blue energy/sorta fire I guess effect, seems like it's going around everybody to me.

#46   happysister 

• Squire
                                                                                            • Pip
                                                                                              • Posts: 73

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:42 PM

i thought that was just from the exploding rocks underneath all three characters.

#47   King Hydros 

• Squire
                                                                                              • Pip
                                                                                                • Posts: 63
                                                                                                • Joined: 07-September 07
                                                                                                • Location:Internet Village
                                                                                                • Interests:Music, Drawing, Writing, Boys/Guys, cool stuff, Time

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:53 PM

View PostToasty, on Jun 9 2009, 09:53 PM, said:

Is coming from an AXE.

The Storm Brand from Air's Rock is an example of a Jupiter based weapon that Sheba and Ivan couldn't weild.

#48   Toasty 

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:04 PM

Oh hey, speaking of the "Brand" swords, I don't ever remember seeing an earth-based one.

#49   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                    • AKA Spam King

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:32 PM

I don't think there was a Mercury one, either.

#50   Toasty 

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:31 AM

That was the Storm Brand. There was the Cloud Brand (Jupiter iirc), Storm Brand (Mercury iirc), and the Fire Brand (Mars). I don't remember ever finding a Venus-based brand though.

#51   Ironsight 

• Posts: 4,998
                                                                                                        • Joined: 22-March 07
                                                                                                        • Location:Segmentum Obscurus
                                                                                                        • AKA Darksword

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:32 AM

The Soul Brand was what then?

#52   Toasty 

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:30 AM

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. I don't think it was Venus though.

[EDIT] According to our fancy new website, the Soul Brand was fire-based.

[EDIT 2] Apparently the Storm Brand is Jupiter-based.

So that makes the Storm and Cloud brands for Jupiter, the Soul and Fire Brands for Mars, and nothing for Venus or Mercury. Huh.

#53   Laharl 

• Banned
                                                                                                            • Posts: 4,301
                                                                                                            • Joined: 05-September 05
                                                                                                            • Location:where horses with broken legs go =D
                                                                                                            • Interests:research it
                                                                                                            • AKA Dullahan

Posted 11 June 2009 - 03:17 AM

View PostToasty, on Jun 10 2009, 05:55 PM, said:

Doesn't look like fire to me, but w/e.

nm, i was just using your sig as reference

#54   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                              • AKA Spam King

Posted 11 June 2009 - 04:03 AM

I checked the website when I said that, stupid. You think I'd actually remember? xP

#55   Toasty 

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:13 PM

Your post implied that you were giving an educated guess. [/logical]

#56   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                                  • AKA Spam King

Posted 11 June 2009 - 03:10 PM

I was. For all I know it could be a database error, the idea of having one element for each brand makes too much sense.

#57   OtakuRPGamer 

• New User
                                                                                                                    • Posts: 10
                                                                                                                    • Joined: 14-June 09

Posted 14 June 2009 - 07:05 PM

You're all over analyzing.

It's a remake. Those are Isaac, Garet and Mia.

I would bet that DS is a mix of The Lost Age and GS together with loads of extra content. That's what I want more than anything, before anything goes on.

#58 Guest_Master Katarn_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:27 AM

Nah its not a remake. I refuse to believe it is. Its Golden Sun 3. You will not change my mind lol.

Oh just on another topic how do you change your avatar? Ive gone into my controls but whenever I go to update it I just get this horrible error back. The mods havent replied to my pms either. Please help?

#59   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                                      • AKA Spam King

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:29 AM

Is it that 'dynamic images' error?

#60 Guest_Master Katarn_*

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:36 AM

I go to update find the pic I want and click update then it comes back with this

Board Message
                                                                                                                      Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:
                                                                                                                      The upload failed. Please contact a member of staff to help rectify the problem

Any ideas on how to fix it and get my avy updated?
                                                                                                                      The pic is 100x100 and under 25kb. Is it because im a new member?

Update!
                                                                                                                      Just found out its not updating anything. I go to update where Im from and my intrests and it says it updated but theres nothing there when I clearly put stuff in. Whats going on?

#61   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                                        • AKA Spam King

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:46 AM

I don't think that affects it. =/

Post it as an attachment, might be able to figure something out from that.

~ 6000 ~

#62 Guest_Master Katarn_*

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:50 AM

I cant even attach things either. This error comes up

Upload failed. Please ask the administrator to ensure the uploads directory is available.

AHHHHHHH! This is driving me insane.
                                                                                                                        Also just found out its not updating anything. I go to update where Im from and my intrests and it says it updated but theres nothing there when I clearly put stuff in. Whats going on?

#63   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                                          • AKA Spam King

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:55 AM

Sounds like either a bad connection or a faulty browser. Or there might just be something wrong with the file.

#64 Guest_Master Katarn_*

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:32 AM

bad connection or a faulty browser? I havent had any problem before the move of the website. Damn well this sucks then. :angry:Nope theres something wrong and its not my pc or browser. I tried it on my parents pc and it did the same thing. Any ideas on how 2 fix it?

#65   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                                                                            • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:25 AM

Not the topic for this, go to Feedback/Suggestions for this. Sorry I didn't reply to your PM, I wasn't actually on a computer at the time, I was on my PS3 and I don't like posting from there.

Page 1 of 1
                                                                                                                            • You cannot start a new topic
                                                                                                                            • You cannot reply to this topic