• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:24 AM

View PostNosferatu, on Jul 15 2009, 01:15 AM, said:

Do it the **** here.

im his topic making bitch

View PostG-DUB 3000, on Jul 15 2009, 02:39 AM, said:

Don't bother pulling out any studies. All studies on the effects of marijuana are inconclusive. If you find a study that says one thing about maryjane, I'm sure I could take a minute or two and find a study that says otherwise. The only reason it's illegal is because of propaganda. It's BEEN legal for over 99% of it's discovered existence. That dates back to around 6000/7000 B.C.

Not only that, the uses of the cannabis plant are endless. The first woven fabric was made using hemp. It's been used in food and as rope, amongst other things. There was even a law in Virginia during the 1600s that stated that all farmers MUST grow hempseed. That law was kept in place for over 200 years.

It wasn't until America got uncomfortable with the flow of Mexicans moving in on the united states that used Marijuana as drug that made America criminalize it (with the help of hysterics from the catholic church, mind you. What a reliable group of people they are, eh?) Or something like that. I'm too high to care right now. ;D

/thread

That post = toasty losing

#2   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
      • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:29 AM

Um, what?

Also, I didn't really think to add it to my pro-cannabis post, but I'm also a firm believer that over use of any substance could have harmful defects, and that you should put a little thought/research into what you're putting into your body before you do. It's common sense, you fuckwad.

Yes, you, person reading this.

#3   Drizzy Drake 

• God
        • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:30 AM

I researched, i was young, i was dumb, i didnt care, im older, less dumb, and i do care.

when was thel ast time i told you i did e? OH SHI- ima OD off weed. PLEASE LORD SAVE ME

EDIT - *glares*

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic