Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sober now? Regurgitating brown stuff? Confide here. conversations/stories/etc.

#1   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • Interests:I've got hobby A.D.D.
    • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:52 PM

I feel like this should be brought back. I have 3 people on my msn list who've drunk messaged me in the last week (one of which is doing so right now), and I'm sure there won't be a lack of drunk msning/posting on my part as well.

Also feel free to share stories, etc :)

#2   Ironsight 

• Loose cannon Cop with nothing to lose
      • AKA Darksword

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:57 PM

I don't drink. Sorry.

#3   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
        • Group: Admin

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:58 PM

First month of college in the dorm. It's (pre)game night and there's a lot of activity in the halls. My roommate and I are chilling, the door's open, talking and doing our thing.

Girl stumbles through the door.

She stares at us. We stare at her.

She walks over, shuffling her feet, face is red and all. Sticks her arm out, reaches over the bed, and grabs a box of cookies on the shelf.

Takes them. She looks back at us. We look back at her, for a minute it's absolute silence. She carries off with the box and walks away.

#4   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
          • Group: Moderator
          • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:10 AM

Should've said. "Wait, BEFORE YOU GO CAN I HAVE ONE ?!" I would have, but I'm a jerk sometimes.

But I'm tons of fun.

#5   Ironsight 

• AKA Darksword

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:21 AM

View PostSomeone Else, on Apr 9 2010, 12:10 AM, said:

Should've said. "Wait, BEFORE YOU GO CAN I HAVE ONE ?!" I would have, but I'm a jerk sometimes.

But I'm tons of fun.

:joy:

Well, I don't drink personally, but my dad and his friends get ridiculous once they've had a few.

For instance, one night when we were out camping, my grandfather had come along and had mixed an extremely potent brew of Hurricanes (we called them Katrinas).
            Of course, Hurricanes to my dad are like Kryptonite to Superman, so it doesn't take long before he stumbles back to our trailer and passes out on the bed.

My dad's buddies weren't done yet, though. They broke into our trailer through the fire exit while I was gone, bringing a package of hotdogs with them. They stuck the hotdogs in my dad's pants and mouth and took pictures.
            We found out a bit later. Mine was a mixed reaction of laughter and pity.
            We've since gotten back at them, though.

#6   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
              • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:21 AM

GL's story wins so far. My friend just says the funniest things when she's shitfaced.
              Though on a slightly downside note, she was admitted to the hospital a couple weekends ago from alchohol poisoning. We were all really scared and she feels stupid for losing control, so now she's afraid to drink.

Oh, and apparently we're both really good at faking sobriety when our parents call. I had a conversation with my mom for about 10 minutes while totally smashed, but my non-drunk friend heard the convo and said I sounded completely sober. At least I know I can sober up when I need to.

#7   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                • AKA Me111

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:30 AM

I don't really do much when I'm drunk. I just sort of get tired. The worst thing is when I get back home and my mum's still up because I end up going into a long rambling conversation.

#8   Ironsight 

• AKA Darksword

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:40 AM

View PostRainbow Spaz, on Apr 9 2010, 01:21 AM, said:

GL's story wins so far.

...It was a lot funnier in person, I guess.

#9   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
                    • AKA Fire Dude, Diddy Kong

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:25 AM

I don't drink anymore... But I do have stories. :joy:

Was about 3 years ago. I've gone drinking with a few classmates at one of the guy's sister's house where he lived. Nobody was really drinking, and I remember mixing the weirdest stuff togheter and drank it. Result was; I got drunk, but still in a good way.

One of the guys called some friends over, telling them to bring more alcohol cause we didn't really had anything special there (the beer was gone pretty quickly, but no one liked the 'child' liquor we had except for me who mixed it in the hope of making it better). So those guys came later, with a bottle of wine cause they couldn't find anything else.

We tried to open the bottle, but there was no wine opener in the house. So we tried to open it in other ways. Everyone was pretty drunk, but I was the worst, so I grabbed a screwdriver, and smashed the bottle with it. Suprisingly, I openened it.

The guy who's sister's house we where using was getting real fucking pissed, cause we made a mess of his place and threw us all out (didn't remember if he came with us or not). Anyway, I wanted to try wine as it was the only alcohol left.. so I drunk up the whole bottle as we walked to the place where the clubs and bars are in the city (very close to the house we where so no problem). At this point, I remember a few vague memories.

Apperantly some guys where getting me weed, cause I said I wanted to smoke some (while I didn't smoke before yet, good thing otherwise I probably wouldn't have smoked nowadays :( ) so we lost a few guys there. I was drunk as hell, but I remember talking to a gateman and almost fought with him. Everybody was looking at me at that moment. Felt pretty weird.

All of our friends went inside a club, and I obviously got refused cause of my drunk ass. So another friend took care of me as we walked to his house which was about... 10 kilometers away from where we are. Some girl we met gave me water along the way. She was pretty hot I faguely remember. As from this point, vague memories are no more... I absolutey know nothing from this point. This is what my friend told me about it later though:

My whole face was bloody, cause I had glass in my hand from smashing that wine bottle with that screwdriver. So my friend first took me to the hospital. I vaguely remember me saying that I wanted to get a plaster (not knowing the wound was fucking deep) so when we went there I apperantly asked for one when we where there. A security guard then had to 'safe' me from the toilet cause I locked myself in one when I had to pee. Apperantly, I cried cause I couldn't get out.

We went out of the hospital after that. Those guys I was with before later came to the hospital asking for me, and the security guard told about me, so I guess this part was true.

My friend then took me further, to his house. What I did along the way I don't know. But the walk was loooong so I collapsed when we reached his house. There was a event before that where a stranger helped me friend carry me which I'd rather not tell cause apperantly I said some racist shit... But when I reached the guys place, I just fell on the floor and puked it all under. Shit was over my face, clothes, everything apperantly.

I honestly was suprised to wake up in my own bed the next day. When I asked my parents wtf happend, they told me to call my friend, who told me this all.

This is one of the few reasons I don't drink any more. Cause sometimes I get real violent when drinking. Someone once told me I smashed a sink out of it's place in a club cause there was no water coming out of it. I still don't believe him to this day.

Lots of my friends still try to get me drunk to this day, but I really don't drink anymore. Oh, except for this last time when a friend got VIP tickets to this party. Thing is, all those people there where these rich kids... And, we had a vodka bottle worth of €300, so I drank half of it and got pretty trashed. Reassured me that I just shouldn't drink.

#10   Caael 

• Master Adept
                      • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 09 April 2010 - 09:25 AM

Yeah so I drank 2L of vodka before a party last summer, passed out almost as soon as I got there and beat the fuck out of their fence when I woke up. Had to be dragged out with cuts all up my arms from splinters before the host noticed. Good times.

#11   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                        • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 09 April 2010 - 03:43 PM

Jesus, you guys can't just get drunk without absolutely going ape shit? Teenagers these days... *shakes head*

@Diddy: I'm assuming this was one long ass night...

Oh, one other funny story. Apparently I was going to the bathroom, one of my friends just opened the door and came in. So I'm sitting on the toilet and shes talking to me and sits on the floor 'cause she loses her ability to stand. Then my other friend, much more sober came in and one of us had the brilliant idea to pray. So we were praying while I sat on the toilet.

Well, I believe in God. My friend had to talk to her mom right when she got home, and they never suspected a thing.

#12   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                          • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 09 April 2010 - 04:03 PM

Oh wow, I have too much drunken experiences to post. Most includes my friends, but a few include me.

Most of the time when I am drunk I either have to crawl home (seriously) or get carried home. Sometimes I just sleep on the side of the road until I can crawl or walk home, especially when my friends aren't ready to leave.

Drunken grinding ftw btw.

#13   gsninja 

• Master Adept
                            • Interests:Inside your pants.

Posted 09 April 2010 - 04:16 PM

I had a lot of funny drunken experiences, but I don't remember most of them.

One time, though, at a friend's dorm at around two in the morning while most of us are passed out completely, a couple friends and I hear this crash coming from the bathroom. We didn't really think anything of it and kinda just slept on. When we all wake up, though, a friend goes to the bathroom and finds that the crash came from someone who somehow dropped the lid from the back of the toilet and smashed it.

I don't know whether the guy who smashed it paid for it or not, though, just that the friend of mine who lived in the dorm was ranting on and on about how stupid this guy was lol.

#14   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:19 PM

View PostRainbow Spaz, on Apr 9 2010, 11:43 PM, said:

Jesus, you guys can't just get drunk without absolutely going ape shit? Teenagers these days... *shakes head*

@Diddy: I'm assuming this was one long ass night...
                              Oh, one other funny story. Apparently I was going to the bathroom, one of my friends just opened the door and came in. So I'm sitting on the toilet and shes talking to me and sits on the floor 'cause she loses her ability to stand. Then my other friend, much more sober came in and one of us had the brilliant idea to pray. So we were praying while I sat on the toilet.

Well, I believe in God. My friend had to talk to her mom right when she got home, and they never suspected a thing.

I laughed at the ape shit thing.

Dunno if that night was long or not, most of the events were happening quite quickly after each other up untill the hospital part.

And Eugine you really go that far with drinking?? Luckily I never had to crawl back to home. Been carried home quite some times though.

#15   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                • Location:Sitting on a fence and drinking root beer
                                • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:56 PM

Hate to be that guy but this is supposed to be fun? I mean, watching all your drunk asses is amusing as hell, so keep doing it I guess.

#16   Quacnar 

• Chaos Lord
                                • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                  • Interests:Video games, Computer, Card games, Theatre
                                  • AKA killercoz

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:34 PM

One night on a vacation, when me and my family rented a house, I was hired to babysit my cousin while my parents went out drinking with my aunt and uncle. When my parents stumbled inside, it was clear that they were rather drunk, especially my mom. When I commented on their state, my mom slurred the phrase "I'm not drunk" and went to her bedroom. I then heard a loud crashing noise. Me and my dad went into the bedroom and my mom had put a hole in the wall...with her head. She woke up the next mornign why her head was hurting and why there was a hole in the wall.

#17   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                    • AKA Me111

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:24 AM

My dad fell down the stairs once when he was drunk. I was in bed and I didn't get up to see if he was alright.

#18   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 10 April 2010 - 06:57 AM

Hahaha last night was brilliant. Walked into a bathroom totally out of it, and all I remember seeing was some equally drunk girl sat in the bath with somebody else rubbing shampoo on her legs muttering something about sunburn. That's all I really remember, except for making zoidberg noises very loud.

#19   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                        • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:28 PM

Haha wtf? That's awesome.

#20   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 10 April 2010 - 03:55 PM

And I remember at some point I made it my mission to make a pizza cutter I found infamous. I couldn't remember if I'd succeeded or not until after seeing the host's facebook status as "why the fuck was there a pizza cutter planted in my lawn?"

Success!

#21   ThankMeLater 

• Berserker
                                          • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                            • Group: Members
                                            • Location:No one on the corner have swagga' like moi
                                            • AKA skidzors, Drizzy Drake, Dipset, etc.

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:55 AM

Did you guys know that neither marijuana, nor cocaine, nor MDMA are physically addicting, whereas alcohol is? Or that alcohol is one of the only drugs in the world that you can die from withdrawl. Cocaine, meth, crack, PCP, and heroin (as long as you're healthy you'll be fine) aren't some of that few, for the record.

have a nice day. :joy:

#22   gsninja 

• Master Adept

Posted 11 April 2010 - 11:40 AM

Too bad we'll still drink, though. :joy:

#23   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 11 April 2010 - 01:02 PM

I don't know about those facts, but merf. I can walk away and not drink for another year, or even for the rest of my life if I wanted. Though I do know a friend who's become an alchoholic. He tried to stop drinking, and he was an ass before, but when he went through withdrawl he was just vicious to everyone.

Obviously, when you're dealing with mind altering substances you have to be careful not to overdo it.

#24   ThankMeLater 

• Berserker
                                                • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2010 - 03:38 PM

View PostBUTTSEX, on Apr 11 2010, 11:40 AM, said:

Too bad we'll still drink, though. :joy:

i'm not saying don't drink, i was just poking fun at the hypocrisy that anti-drug activists (not you guys) preach.

and icy, you don't know about those facts like you're not sure if they're true? because though cocaine and ecstasy are extremely mentally dependent, they have 0 physically addicting qualities.

#25   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
                                                    • Location:The toaster in your kitchen.
                                                    • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
                                                    • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 11 April 2010 - 05:46 PM

Did you know that alcohol is actually healthy for you when taken in small amounts?

I'm pretty sure you can't say that for meth, PCP, cocaine, or even weed. Though apparently weed is supposed to help cure glaucoma.

#26   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:10 PM

View PostToasty, on Apr 12 2010, 12:46 AM, said:

Did you know that alcohol is actually healthy for you when taken in small amounts?

I'm pretty sure you can't say that for meth, PCP, cocaine, or even weed. Though apparently weed is supposed to help cure glaucoma.

Why even? Surely "weed and even meth, PCP & cocaine"

But yea just found a photo of african scrabble that was played whilst very very drunk at previously mentioned party.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs089.snc3/15692_412912352322_755417322_5144587_586951_n.jpg

#27   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                        • Location:Tucson, Arizona
                                                        • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:25 PM

Dude. I love scrabble. Drunk scrabble sounds fucking amazing.

#28   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:36 PM

Drunk AFRICAN scrabble.

#29   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                            • Joined: 21-June 04
                                                            • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:49 PM

But I don't know any African languages... D:

#30   gsninja 

• Master Adept
                                                              • Joined: 19-August 04
                                                              • Location:Calabasas, California

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:59 PM

View PostThankMeLater, on Apr 11 2010, 02:38 PM, said:

i'm not saying don't drink, i was just poking fun at the hypocrisy that anti-drug activists (not you guys) preach.

My bad. ):

Drunken board games in general sounds super fun. I only ever played video games drunk, mostly Brawl and Modern Warfare 2.

#31   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                                • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:35 PM

A friend of mine got addicted to Cooking Mama whilst drunk. He admits he plays it even while not drunk now X3

#32   ThankMeLater 

• Berserker
                                                                • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                  • Joined: 06-February 10
                                                                  • Gender:Female

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:24 PM

View PostToasty, on Apr 11 2010, 05:46 PM, said:

i'm really not hating just to hate, but man, learn more about weed before you try to debate them.

#33   Caael 

• Master Adept
                                                                    • Posts: 8,730
                                                                    • Joined: 09-June 06
                                                                    • Gender:Male
                                                                    • Location:England

Posted 12 April 2010 - 03:54 AM

View PostRainbow Spaz, on Apr 12 2010, 01:49 AM, said:

But I don't know any African languages... D:

Nor do I ;D

#34   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
                                                                      • Posts: 3,190
                                                                      • Joined: 24-October 04
                                                                      • Location:the Netherlands

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:18 AM

I can speak a little Afrikaans. Or at least understand it.

#35   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                                        • Posts: 2,902
                                                                        • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:45 PM

@caael: I see what you did thar, my friend.

#36   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                          • Posts: 8,895
                                                                          • Joined: 28-January 04
                                                                          • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:09 PM

I have this 18 year old friend that is always high or drunk. We're cool, but damn, it's annoying now.

I like people who have control.

#37   gsninja 

• Master Adept
                                                                            • Posts: 4,875

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:23 PM

I prefer people who are out of control when said people are hot 14 year old scene girls. <3

#38   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                              • Posts: 11,988
                                                                              • Joined: 21-July 04
                                                                              • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:52 PM

barf

#39   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
                                                                                • Posts: 12,421
                                                                                • Joined: 04-April 06
                                                                                • Location:The toaster in your kitchen.
                                                                                • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
                                                                                • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:27 PM

View PostBUTTSEX, on Apr 12 2010, 06:23 PM, said:

I prefer people who are out of control when said people are hot 14 year old scene girls. <3

WAT

#40   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                                                  • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:31 AM

at least he's...honest? o.O

One party I went to I had to babysit this one guy friend of mine, and seriously, I wanted to hit him with a frying pan and put him in a coma because he just wouldn't stop whining about his life. It was fucking annoying >>

#41   ThankMeLater 

• Berserker
                                                                                  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                                    • Posts: 523

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:15 AM

im reviving the wasted topic when i end up doing molly. not trying to steal your drunken shine icy, but it's needed.

#42   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
                                                                                      • Posts: 4,901
                                                                                      • Joined: 08-July 04
                                                                                      • Location:Manitouwadge, Ontario
                                                                                      • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:27 AM

View PostBUTTSEX, on Apr 12 2010, 06:23 PM, said:

+1

#43   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                        • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 14 April 2010 - 05:32 AM

View PostBUTTSEX, on Apr 12 2010, 09:23 PM, said:

Would you do a 14 year old?

#44   gsninja 

• Master Adept

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:43 AM

Without hesitation.

#45   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                            • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:04 AM

After 12 is lunch?

#46   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                                                              • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:05 PM

I lol'd.

I think I managed a slight hangover. Got a bit of a headache this morning from a couple of shots that really did nothing but make me fuckin' tired. Ended up going to bed around 10 pm, which is reaaaally early for me.

I got some nutraceutical supplements called "peaceful spirit" from work today (yar! I got my job back) that work wonders for anxiety. I don't think I'll be visiting ms. vodka any time soon.

#47   gsninja 

• Master Adept

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:33 AM

Such a bad hangover right now. Awesome party last night, I'll explain after I get myself some sleep.

#48   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                  • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:28 PM

xplain nao plz. :3

And is it bad if I really want to get drunk again? >> I need a bootleg-er though.

#49   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                    • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:17 PM

Party Sunday. Definitely gonna get drunk. Realllly drunk.

#50   gsninja 

• Master Adept

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:34 PM

Oh bloody tits, I never told my story lol.

Anyways, I went to an awesome party Saturday night with some friends. It was supposed to be a small kickback sort of thing, but it turned out bigger, as usual with this girl's "kickback" parties. Anyways, I got hammered more than usual, pretty much lost count of how many shots of spiced rum and vodka I consumed, and I also had some beers, etc...passed out at around one in the morning because I started drinking too early lol. Also lots of Tourette's Guy quoting, beer pong, and all that good stuff.

One of my friends went on a food run sometime in the middle of that night while he was drunk and he got pulled over by the cops. This guy got so lucky...the cops decided to let him go with only a ticket for an expired license because they apparently got a call for something that was more urgent than dealing with a teenager who was DUI.

Before my friend told this story to me and a few other buds, he said "When I woke up this morning, I didn't believe in God, but now I'm a full-blown convert". I felt so bad for him...he was shaking like crazy, but hey, he managed to slip away from being charged with drunk driving. That's fucking amazing.

So yeah, it was a fun night. When the actual party pretty much ended, the people remaining just talked about random stuff in life and all that. I brought home free beer. <3

#51   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                        • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:40 PM

lol, seemed like an exciting night. I actually read your post twice to "live" the experience.

#52   ThankMeLater 

• Berserker
                                                                                                        • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:51 PM

View PostBUTTSEX, on Apr 28 2010, 08:34 PM, said:

Before my friend told this story to me and a few other buds, he said "When I woke up this morning, I didn't believe in God, but now I'm a full-blown convert". I felt so bad for him...he was shaking like crazy, but hey, he managed to slip away from being charged with drunk driving. That's fucking amazing.

Yeah, DUI's in the states aren't fun at all.

View PostEugine, on Apr 28 2010, 08:40 PM, said:

lol, seemed like an exciting night. I actually read your post twice to "live" the experience.

Or you could live your own drunken experiences... just a thought.

#53   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                            • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:53 PM

True true. Sunday

#54   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                              • Posts: 4,671
                                                                                                              • Joined: 12-September 05
                                                                                                              • Location:...
                                                                                                              • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 29 April 2010 - 04:15 AM

I've pretty much stopped drinking. Thinking back on the old days when I used to get drunk quite often and all those wacky situations I kept finding myself in makes me smile. But I don't really care about that stuff anymore, and I very rarely go to parties now. I've got a stable relationship now so I'm not interested in hooking up with loads of girls as I used to be, and I'm completely concentrating on my work: with academy all day long, my job as a translator, a film that I've got a small role in and a theater performance for which I have rehearsals every single evening, I don't even really have time for parties and such. My friends are getting pissed off that I rarely have time to meet up with them, but that's just the way it is.

#55   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:10 AM

I think you're doing the right thing Aqua. I don't think there is harm in having fun once in a while though. Life is all about control.

#56   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:53 AM

Party tomorrow nightttt

#57   ThankMeLater 

• Berserker
                                                                                                                  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:44 PM

too bad you won't get laid you FAT VIRGIN CUNT

#58   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                      • Posts: 3,190
                                                                                                                      • Joined: 24-October 04
                                                                                                                      • Location:the Netherlands

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:25 PM

Tomorrow it's a national holiday in Holland, Queens Day. Everyone is getting wasted pretty much.

#59   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                        • Posts: 4,671
                                                                                                                        • Joined: 12-September 05
                                                                                                                        • Location:...
                                                                                                                        • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:42 PM

View PostEugine, on Apr 29 2010, 03:10 PM, said:

I think you're doing the right thing Aqua. I don't think there is harm in having fun once in a while though. Life is all about control.

I have fun, just sort of the more relaxed kind. But the way my life is now is how I want it to be. I don't think I've ever been happier or more content.

#60   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:32 PM

View PostThankMeLater, on Apr 29 2010, 07:44 PM, said:

too bad you won't get laid you FAT VIRGIN ****

Your insight astounds me.

#61   ThankMeLater 

• Berserker
                                                                                                                          • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:02 PM

View PostCaael, on Apr 29 2010, 03:32 PM, said:

Your insight astounds me.

I know, I know-- bow to me.

Page 1 of 1
                                                                                                                            • You cannot start a new topic
                                                                                                                            • You cannot reply to this topic