#1   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:29 PM

What's shitty in your life right now?

Just complain.

EDIT: And no, I don't know if there is a similar topic nor could I bother looking.

#2   Caael 

• Master Adept
      • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:30 PM

Not a lot actually, things are going relatively well. Except exams in 2 and a bit weeks. I'm far too lazy to actually do work for them.

#3   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
        • Group: Moderator
        • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:36 PM

Schoooolwooooork.... too many papers to do while the weather is good... and I currently have allergies. Other than that, everything's great.

#4   gsninja 

• Master Adept
          • Interests:Inside your pants.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:50 PM

Just about everything in my life is shitty right now, actually. Only thing going for me is a temporary job that's only gonna last another seven weeks.

I don't wanna complain, though. I just suck it up and try to make things better.

#5   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
            • Group: Admin

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:34 PM

Trapped in the middle of nowhere. Feel like I'm going mental.

#6   Eugine 

• Master Adept
              • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:32 PM

The B button on my Wiimote. I'm tired of accidentally pressing the B button while playing TP. I really got into TP day before, and it's awesome... but that's one shitty aspect of my life. Seriously, it is ANNOYING.

Other than that... I won't mind having a good relationship. Sure, I have some female friends... we do some stuff... but I won't mind having that one person to call mines. You know, the one where everything just happens naturally. I need a relationship, and not some sexual partner, if you get what I'm sayin'

#7   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
              • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:46 PM

My job. I understand it's the military, but there's no compensation for anything, ever. We've got some pretty intense testing to do, so we're running twelve hour days this week. No extra pay, no time off later, no nothing, just a phenomenal increase in work. People wonder why no one seems particularly motivated around here. You get paid the same no matter what happens. Other jobs encourage work via rewards for doing it. Here the less you work the more time off you get. Not working is what is incentivized, so we do it. It's not my fault that my hourly pay goes up the less I work, I'm just working to improve my salary the only way I can.

#8   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                  • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:35 PM

View PostPlatinum Sun, on May 4 2010, 06:46 PM, said:

It's not my fault that my hourly pay goes up the less I work, I'm just working to improve my salary the only way I can.
                  Seems like a job I'd like. Less I work, the more I get paid/hr ? xP.

Anyway, besides that... How's the military dude?

#9   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
                    • AKA Fire Dude, Diddy Kong

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:16 PM

Shitty about me right now is my self convidence and ammount of money on the bank. Oh, and my new job as paperboy. Getting up at 5am everyday sucks rhino sized balls.

#10   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
                      • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:28 PM

How's the military going? Now there's a floodgates question if I've ever heard one. I'm thinking of going into civilian nuclear power. I like my actual job. Being a nuclear electronics technician is approximately as awesome as I thought it would be. I still haven't learned how to shoot lightning out of my fingertips yet though. Maybe you only get that when you qualify reactor operator. Anyway, I got the chance to do something pretty amazing, and I appreciate that when we're actually out there shooting planes at terrorists. However we spend a lot of time in shipyard just kind of spinning our wheels. (I failed to think of an equivalent metaphor for a ship...) And the Navy part of my job is really annoying. I mentioned how it was very unsatisfying how there is no connection between effort and reward. I get paid the same no matter what, so I look at it as getting paid twice as much if I work half the hours for the same pay. But there's also the torrents of nitpicky bullshit that the military is so famous for. I'm not particularly professional, as you might've guessed, so I can't make people believe I'm being serious when I'm trying to do something serious like apologizing for disrespecting a superior. And by disrespecting I mean telling a casual joke that any civilian wouldn't have blinked at.
                      I am fortunate to be where I'm at though. I've been told repeatedly that if I were in any other part of the military I would've been busted down to my shoes. I believe that to be the case. Usually when I get into trouble it's when someone outside my division sees how I behave and flips shit on everyone. The thing that gives me the most pride in my shipmates was how my superiors would defend me from such accusations and keep me out of real trouble. I think that the people I work with are going to be the only thing that I miss about this job.
                      As far as consequences go, I make out pretty well. I get yelled at a lot, disappointed in you at a lot, etc. but nothing that's gone onto paper yet. I think it's because I make very original mistakes. Every time I hear "Don't do it again" because no one could've possibly fathomed that I would do it the first time. They can't get me on insubordination or defiance of procedure because no one ever told me not to say... make a sub-zero tunic out of electrical blueprints. Nuclear was definitely the right choice for me. It's not what I thought it would be, but I'll make something out of this yet.

#11   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                        • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:37 PM

So, I take it you don't like it there?

#12   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                          • Interests:I've got hobby A.D.D.
                          • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:38 PM

relationshits.

New one, hasn't even started/don't know if it even will. This guy liked me shortly after my last big disaster, but I distanced myself 'cause I wanted to get over that first. Then once I started to show interest, a girl he liked a while ago decides to confess that she likes him too. So now he likes both of us, but I'm supposed to move in with him in 3 weeks.

fml

#13   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
                            • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
                            • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:10 PM

View PostSomeone Else, on May 4 2010, 12:36 PM, said:

Schoooolwooooork.... too many papers to do while the weather is good... and I currently have allergies. Other than that, everything's great.

Same. Minus the allergies. And replace "papers" with "math, CBA, and online classwork." All three of which I'm behind on.

#14   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
                              • Group: Admin

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:13 PM

I'm sensing a common theme here is lack of motivation... that's how I feel right now, even in college. I've no idea what I'm aiming for and everything felt like neverending, sense-deprived busywork. The semester and final exams ended yesterday, and I hardly feel as though I accomplished anything.

@PS: Very interesting to read.

#15   gsninja 

• Master Adept

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:47 PM

View PostGolden Legacy, on May 4 2010, 06:13 PM, said:

I'm sensing a common theme here is lack of motivation...

Story of my life since eighth grade. Only things I have motivation for now are playing video games and drawing. Even holding my current job is hard to do because it requires me to go out at the times I always feel tired and lethargic.

Still, I feel for you. When you start feeling like that in college, it's a bad sign.

And goddamn PS, sounds like you got a lot to put up with and think about at the military lol. Still, nuclear power, that's pretty awesome. I hope you become successful in your future. :)

#16   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:49 PM

Huh did my post got deleted or something? I remembered posting here. lolz

Anyways, I hope you don't have to kill anyone PS. I still disagree with the whole war, but good to hear your at least not shooting people any day or something. Seems you get good pay as well.

#17   Ironsight 

• Loose cannon Cop with nothing to lose
                                    • AKA Darksword

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:52 PM

View PostDiddy Kong, on May 4 2010, 06:49 PM, said:

Huh did my post got deleted or something? I remembered posting here. lolz

Anyways, I hope you don't have to kill anyone PS. I still disagree with the whole war, but good to hear your at least not shooting people any day or something. Seems you get good pay as well.

Member of the military /= member of the infantry.

#18   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:02 PM

It could be right? He was talking about 'shooting planes at terrorists'?

#19   ThankMeLater 

• Berserker
                                      • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                        • Group: Members
                                        • Location:No one on the corner have swagga' like moi
                                        • AKA skidzors, Drizzy Drake, Dipset, etc.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:29 PM

View PostCaael, on May 4 2010, 01:30 PM, said:

Except exams in 2 and a bit weeks. I'm far too lazy to actually do work for them.

View PostSomeone Else, on May 4 2010, 01:36 PM, said:

Schoooolwooooork.... too many papers to do while the weather is good... and I currently have allergies.

View PostBUTTSEX, on May 4 2010, 01:50 PM, said:

Just about everything in my life is shitty right now, actually.

View PostPlatinum Sun, on May 4 2010, 04:46 PM, said:

My job. I understand it's the military, but there's no compensation for anything, ever. We've got some pretty intense testing to do, so we're running twelve hour days this week. No extra pay, no time off later, no nothing, just a phenomenal increase in work. People wonder why no one seems particularly motivated around here. You get paid the same no matter what happens. Other jobs encourage work via rewards for doing it. Here the less you work the more time off you get. Not working is what is incentivized, so we do it. It's not my fault that my hourly pay goes up the less I work, I'm just working to improve my salary the only way I can.

View PostDiddy Kong, on May 4 2010, 06:16 PM, said:

Shitty about me right now is my self convidence and ammount of money on the bank. Oh, and my new job as paperboy. Getting up at 5am everyday sucks rhino sized balls.

View PostRainbow Spaz, on May 4 2010, 06:38 PM, said:

relationshits.

New one, hasn't even started/don't know if it even will. This guy liked me shortly after my last big disaster, but I distanced myself 'cause I wanted to get over that first. Then once I started to show interest, a girl he liked a while ago decides to confess that she likes him too. So now he likes both of us, but I'm supposed to move in with him in 3 weeks.

fml

View PostGolden Legacy, on May 4 2010, 07:13 PM, said:

I'm sensing a common theme here is lack of motivation... that's how I feel right now, even in college. I've no idea what I'm aiming for and everything felt like neverending, sense-deprived busywork. The semester and final exams ended yesterday, and I hardly feel as though I accomplished anything.

View PostBUTTSEX, on May 4 2010, 07:47 PM, said:

Story of my life since eighth grade. Only things I have motivation for now are playing video games and drawing. Even holding my current job is hard to do because it requires me to go out at the times I always feel tired and lethargic.

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/609/smallestviolinwz4.jpg
                                        http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x291/Kenny_AF/An_hero.jpg

#20   Ironsight 

• Loose cannon Cop with nothing to lose
                                          • AKA Darksword

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:43 PM

Looks like someone is missing the point of this topic.

#21   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                            • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:59 PM

Yep.

#22   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:16 PM

http://www.goldensun-syndicate.net/forum/public/style_images/gssv3/snapback.png' alt='View Post' />ThankMeLater, on May 4 2010, 09:29 PM, said:

http://www.goldensun-syndicate.net/forum/i...mp;#entry482829

#23   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
                                                • Location:The toaster in your kitchen.
                                                • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
                                                • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:33 PM

lulz

View PostGolden Legacy, on May 4 2010, 06:13 PM, said:

@PS: Very interesting to read.

View PostBUTTSEX, on May 4 2010, 06:47 PM, said:

Still, I feel for you. When you start feeling like that in college, it's a bad sign.

And goddamn PS, sounds like you got a lot to put up with and think about at the military lol. Still, nuclear power, that's pretty awesome. I hope you become successful in your future. :)

Been like that for me since.....preschool? I remember when we had to write about our vacation in my preschool class and I didn't want to. ....from a lack of motivation. :P

Last time I got straight A's was 1st grade. I can barely remember a time when my parents would get pissed at me for getting C's. Now C's make them happy. :\

#24   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                  • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:51 PM

View PostSea of Time, on May 5 2010, 01:16 AM, said:

LOL. Exactly.

#25   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                    • Location:Sitting on a fence and drinking root beer
                                                    • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:11 AM

http://www.goldensun-syndicate.net/forum/public/style_images/gssv3/snapback.png' alt='View Post' />ThankMeLater, on May 4 2010, 08:29 PM, said:

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z84/WindDude/1233192461921.gif

@the motivation thing, that used to be me and my whole life up until getting into college. Now all the sudden I feel motivated and actually good about myself.

#26   ThankMeLater 

• Berserker
                                                    • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:02 AM

View PostEugine, on May 4 2010, 11:51 PM, said:

LOL. Exactly.

can't use that topic twice against me ******

#27   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
                                                        • Location:the Netherlands

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:44 AM

And why not?

#28   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                          • Location:Tucson, Arizona
                                                          • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:43 AM

@PS: Intense

And yeah...completely 100 percent lack of motivation over here. My new saying seems to be "ah, fuck it." A lovely little motto I seem to have picked up from somebody else, I think.

Since I'm 99% sure I'm not going back to the U of A, I'm finding it very difficult to give a shit about my finals next week. I haven't gone to my classes in 2 days...bad? Yeah, probably.

@Dipsy: I can play a violin for myself kthx :)

#29   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
                                                            • Joined: 04-June 04
                                                            • Location:Newport News, VA But not by choice.

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:54 AM

View PostDiddy Kong, on May 4 2010, 10:02 PM, said:

It could be right? He was talking about 'shooting planes at terrorists'?

I'll try to be specific when answering this one. I'm on an aircraft carrier, which does indeed go through a whole hell of a lot of missiles in a given underway, presumably not for humanitarian reasons. However, I am an engineer. I provide steam, power, and damage control support. I've never been in combat and hope never to be. I say 'shooting planes at terrorists' in reference to the ship's catapults, which are essentially projectile launchers that happen to be loaded with aircraft.

I won't discount the possibility that I might have to literally fight for my country, and I'd do it if I had to. I'm qualified with the Beretta 9mm, and I could qualify AR-40 very easily if I felt like it. I'm also authorized lethal force in the defense of my equipment and the tactically pertinent information relating to it. I'll take up arms if necessary, I just took a path with the least likelihood of it being necessary.

And to various whiners:
                                                            Quit complaining about my complaining you complainers! This is how I express myself God dammit!

#30   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                              • Joined: 21-July 04
                                                              • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:06 AM

View PostPlatinum Sun, on May 5 2010, 09:54 AM, said:

I say 'shooting planes at terrorists' in reference to the ship's catapults, which are essentially projectile launchers that happen to be loaded with aircraft.

Oh man, that's awesome!

I'm qualified with the Beretta 9mm, and I could qualify AR-40 very easily if I felt like it.

Oh man, that's awesome!

#31   ThankMeLater 

• Berserker
                                                              • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                • Joined: 06-February 10

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:26 PM

View PostDiddy Kong, on May 5 2010, 07:44 AM, said:

And why not?

because that's just how it works. you can't call me fat, me call you a bitch, then you call me fat again.

View PostRainbow Spaz, on May 5 2010, 10:43 AM, said:

@Dipsy: I can play a violin for myself kthx :)

can you play the world's smallest one though?

#32   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                                  • Posts: 4,671
                                                                  • Joined: 12-September 05
                                                                  • Location:...
                                                                  • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:32 PM

Well guys I'll be honest, I feel that most of you don't really have the right to complain. As Riad said, your main problem seems to be a lack of motivation, and that's completely up to you. That's something that's not very easy to change, but when the motivation shows up it just keeps pushing you on. That's at least how it was for me.

If there's one thing I'm not lacking in, it's motivation. And that's why I've got so much work on my hands that I sometimes barely find time to sleep 5 hours a day. And I'm definitely not complaining about this, all of this work is a blessing.

However, what's kinda shitty in my life are allergies and asthma problems which sometimes limit what I'm able to do. Sometimes I'm on my feet like, 8 hours in a row, darting from one place to another, and I keep running, jumping, rolling and doing barrel rolls on stage because I am an actor after all. However, I don't feel too bad so it's not such a big problem.

What IS really shitty however, are the people I'm surrounded by daily. Here's a word of advice guys: if you want to meet the most selfish, two-faced, self-loathing people there are than go into acting. My so-called "friends" who would(and already have on a few occasions) turn their backs on me, "friends" who go to important castings and events and don't tell me about them, "friends" who couldn't be happy for me that I got a role in a professional theater performance... It's just really sad, and sometimes just gets to me. I'm not saying I'm the best guy in the world, but I'm definitely not like them... And when stuff like that happens, I just start to wonder what the point of everything is...

#33   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                    • Posts: 8,895
                                                                    • Joined: 28-January 04
                                                                    • Gender:Male
                                                                    • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:28 PM

It's so hard to find true friends these days. Well, for me. I hardly talk to my secondary school (high school) friends that much - most went on their own life journeys, as is expected... but for some reason they were like the only "true" friends I ever had.

Don't get me wrong, I actually like the current people I chill with... but I honestly won't feel comfortable telling most of them certain things.

#34   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
                                                                      • Posts: 1,629

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:37 PM

Ok, your life wins at sucking Aqua. I just like to complain. I've got my fair share of douchebags to deal with, but it's relatively easy once I identify who the douchebags are. Usually it's when they overhear me talking to someone reasonable in a casual manner. The conversation often goes like this. I walk into central control and ask to talk to the watch officer before he can respond:

Douchebag: State your business, Petty Officer.
                                                                      Me: I gotta get Jebadiah's autograph on this.
                                                                      Douchebag: What was that?
                                                                      Me: Respectfully request Lieutenant Slack's signature on my personnel qualification standard.
                                                                      Douchebag: That's what I thought you said.
                                                                      Me: Douchebag...
                                                                      Douchebag: Pardon?
                                                                      Me: Have a good day sir.

Now I know not to do anything fun around that guy and just act like I hate everything forever so he'll leave me alone.

Otherwise I've got some very good men at my side. And I'd darn well better. My lives depend on their work. True friends are harder to come by of late though. That's another thing inherent to the military. Every time I transfer commands it's a completely new group of people and I leave all my friends behind. I had plenty of great friends at my last command because we all arrived at the same time and were in the same boat (metaphorically). I arrived to my new command alone, so even though we were all in the same boat (literally) everyone was already set in their ways and I got pretty much left out.

#35   gsninja 

• Master Adept
                                                                        • Posts: 4,875
                                                                        • Joined: 19-August 04
                                                                        • Location:Calabasas, California

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:52 PM

View PostAquamarine, on May 5 2010, 03:32 PM, said:

Well guys I'll be honest, I feel that most of you don't really have the right to complain. As Riad said, your main problem seems to be a lack of motivation, and that's completely up to you. That's something that's not very easy to change, but when the motivation shows up it just keeps pushing you on. That's at least how it was for me.

GL said it was a common theme, not a main problem. If lack of motivation was my main problem, my life would be much better. Also, you can't tell people they don't have a right to complain when you think you have it worse, that's just absurd.

#36   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                                          • Posts: 2,902
                                                                          • Joined: 21-June 04
                                                                          • Gender:Female
                                                                          • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:21 PM

Yeah, I guess almost being hit by a car (literally had to jump out of the way for someone who didn't see me) and almost hit by another car while driving (had I not stopped sooner the front of his car would have smashed through my door) isn't much to complain about. I could have died in both cases, and I didn't!

Inb4 "too bad"

#37   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
                                                                            • Posts: 1,629

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:33 PM

The second one happened to me, except without the almost part. I got T-boned in a Wal-Mart parking lot a month or so ago. The car was still drivable, but the headlights were broken and the bumper was torn to pieces. Some significant bending in the frame too. The dealer said it would cost over $4400 to fix. I promptly told them to go fuck themselves and invested considerable time into fixing it myself. I got just about everything back to normal except the bumper. I'll have to get that replaced when I have some time off. For now it's held up with some 24 gauge speaker wire. It's good stuff, I've used up about 50 yards and I've yet to install any speakers.

#38   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                              • Posts: 11,988
                                                                              • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:42 PM

Man, that's awesome! Again

#39   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                                                • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:21 PM

So the person that i was supposed to move in with in WA told me, about 30 seconds before I bought my plane ticket, that it's not going to work out because he has some weird feelings for me and he's thinking its going to hurt me an all this bullshit. So now I have nowhere to go, I'm going to lose my scholarship, and I don't have enough money saved up to move out on my own.

For the second time in not even 2 months, I've watched my dreams/plans for the future crash and burn in front of me. Now I have to start making new plans from scratch. AGAIN.

#40   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                  • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:52 AM

How long have you known said guy?

#41   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                    • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:23 AM

View PostPlatinum Sun, on May 6 2010, 01:37 AM, said:

Ok, your life wins at sucking Aqua.

View PostBUTTSEX, on May 6 2010, 01:52 AM, said:

GL said it was a common theme, not a main problem. If lack of motivation was my main problem, my life would be much better. Also, you can't tell people they don't have a right to complain when you think you have it worse, that's just absurd.

Wtf is wrong with you shitheads, I never ever said that. Only about a week ago I said in another topic that my life is pretty awesome. And since this is the complaining topic, I'm simply complaining about what isn't awesome, as well as stating my opinion on what most of you seem to be complaining about.

#42   gsninja 

• Master Adept

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:57 PM

View PostAquamarine, on May 6 2010, 04:23 AM, said:

Wtf is wrong with you shitheads, I never ever said that. Only about a week ago I said in another topic that my life is pretty awesome. And since this is the complaining topic, I'm simply complaining about what isn't awesome, as well as stating my opinion on what most of you seem to be complaining about.

You said we don't have a right to complain. No matter how you look at it, that's a ridiculous thing to say, even if it's just your opinion.

If you're mad at me saying that you think you have it worse, then I do apologize for that, it's something of an assumption I make whenever someone says what you said about the right to complain. Really, though, calling people shitheads isn't going to make your point any more valid.

#43   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
                                                                                        • Posts: 10,366
                                                                                        • Joined: 04-October 04
                                                                                        • Location:Winnipeg, MB

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:14 PM

View PostAquamarine, on May 6 2010, 05:23 AM, said:

Wtf is wrong with you shitheads

This made me lmao for some reason.

#44   ThankMeLater 

• Berserker
                                                                                        • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                                          • Posts: 523

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:02 PM

View PostAquamarine, on May 5 2010, 04:32 PM, said:

Well guys I'll be honest, I feel that most of you don't really have the right to complain.

You have absolutely no right to say that..

I'm not gonna try and one up anybody here, but that is the most ludicrous thing I've read in this topic. You really think everybody here is gonna bear their darkest secrets for people who, some of which, could give two shits about them?

somebody stop me before i go off on aqua.

#45   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                            • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:26 PM

huh?

#46   ThankMeLater 

• Berserker
                                                                                            • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:39 PM

if someone here has parents who beat them, or are in a really dark place atm, you think they're really gonna put everything out here?

1; aqua knows nothing of the true troubles of the people here

2; even if the shit in people's lives only go as bad as this topic would make it, he still has no right to say "youse guyses lives aren't shitty and have no right to complain", because he has no fucking clue

#47   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                                                • Posts: 11,988
                                                                                                • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:52 PM

So ANYWAYS...

Recently discovered I gained a little more weight (again). Now weigh 190 pounds and I'm 6 foot 2 inches tall. I know that doesn't sound so bad, but the problem is most of that came from fat since I've been doing zero exercising this year. So that's kinda shitty.

I'm seriously going to give up soda and stop eating out, starting doing high cardio exercises this summer because 1) I need to improve my cardio system anyway after being lazy all this year and 2) I don't want to start going down the road to being fat like 80% of the men in my family.

#48   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                  • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:10 AM

View PostBUTTSEX, on May 6 2010, 09:57 PM, said:

Really, though, calling people shitheads isn't going to make your point any more valid.

I know, I just felt like saying it. <3

View PostThankMeLater, on May 7 2010, 05:02 AM, said:

You have absolutely no right to say that..

I'm not gonna try and one up anybody here, but that is the most ludicrous thing I've read in this topic. You really think everybody here is gonna bear their darkest secrets for people who, some of which, could give two shits about them?

somebody stop me before i go off on aqua.

View PostThankMeLater, on May 7 2010, 05:39 AM, said:

if someone here has parents who beat them, or are in a really dark place atm, you think they're really gonna put everything out here?

1; aqua knows nothing of the true troubles of the people here

2; even if the shit in people's lives only go as bad as this topic would make it, he still has no right to say "youse guyses lives aren't shitty and have no right to complain", because he has no fucking clue

INTERNET SCANDAL!!

Read my post again:

View PostAquamarine, on May 6 2010, 12:32 AM, said:

Note the I feel which implies that this is simply my opinion, then note the most of you which implies that my post wasn't directed at every single member of the board, and finally, note the it seems which implies that I might very well be wrong but that that's what many of you guys have pretty much stated in this topic. Not to mention that lack of motivation IS actually a very common problem amongst young people.

Oh, and note the That's something that's not very easy to change, but when the motivation shows up it just keeps pushing you on. That's at least how it was for me. where I was implying that I used to lack motivation as well, but now that I don't anymore pretty much every single aspect of my life has picked up. So yeah, I was trying to tell you guys to just be brave and that it's never too late to change stuff in your life.

Shithead.

#49   ThankMeLater 

• Berserker
                                                                                                  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:27 AM

View PostAquamarine, on May 7 2010, 05:10 AM, said:

Read my post again:
                                                                                                    Note the I feel which implies that this is simply my opinion, then note the most of you which implies that my post wasn't directed at every single member of the board, and finally, note the it seems which implies that I might very well be wrong but that that's what many of you guys have pretty much stated in this topic. Not to mention that lack of motivation IS actually a very common problem amongst young people.

Oh, and note the That's something that's not very easy to change, but when the motivation shows up it just keeps pushing you on. That's at least how it was for me. where I was implying that I used to lack motivation as well, but now that I don't anymore pretty much every single aspect of my life has picked up. So yeah, I was trying to tell you guys to just be brave and that it's never too late to change stuff in your life.

Shithead.

But not knowing everybody's true situations, you have no right to even say "most of you", or "it seems".

Get the fuck outta here shithead.

#50   Caael 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                      • Posts: 8,730
                                                                                                      • Joined: 09-June 06
                                                                                                      • Location:England

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:07 AM

The Conservatives. England disgusts me.

#51   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                        • Posts: 3,190
                                                                                                        • Joined: 24-October 04
                                                                                                        • Location:the Netherlands

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:06 AM

View PostThankMeLater, on May 7 2010, 01:27 PM, said:

But not knowing everybody's true situations, you have no right to even say "most of you", or "it seems".

I agree. You really can't just say anything like that while your not really knowing the person.

#52   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
                                                                                                          • Posts: 4,901
                                                                                                          • Joined: 08-July 04
                                                                                                          • Location:Manitouwadge, Ontario
                                                                                                          • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:12 AM

I accidentally the whole sesh.

#53   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                            • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:38 AM

View PostThankMeLater, on May 7 2010, 01:27 PM, said:

Get the fuck outta here shithead.

You know, contrary to popular opinion, I'm not able to read minds. So when I say that it seems, obviously my opinion can only be based on what you guys have said in this topic. And many of the members have implied that lack of motivation(or will power) is a problem. If they have other problems that have nothing to do with lack of motivation(or will power) but have said absolutely nothing about it, then I probably can't comment on that, can I.

Fucking idiot.

EDIT: Shithead.

#54   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis

Posted 07 May 2010 - 12:12 PM

ITT: Aqua over steps his boundaries and gets mobbed by whiny GSSFers.

#55   ThankMeLater 

• Berserker
                                                                                                              • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:11 PM

View PostMike Babcock, on May 7 2010, 08:12 AM, said:

I accidentally the whole sesh.

http://damon.pendarvis.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/AwesomeFace.png

View PostAquamarine, on May 7 2010, 11:38 AM, said:

You know, contrary to popular opinion, I'm not able to read minds. So when I say that it seems, obviously my opinion can only be based on what you guys have said in this topic. And many of the members have implied that lack of motivation(or will power) is a problem. If they have other problems that have nothing to do with lack of motivation(or will power) but have said absolutely nothing about it, then I probably can't comment on that, can I.

Fucking idiot.

EDIT: Shithead.

I noticed the it seems, but only someone as unintelligent as you would think that the only problems the people here have are the ones they posted in this topic.

You fucking lose, get the fuck out of this topic bitch.

View PostMike Babcock, on May 7 2010, 12:12 PM, said:

i didn't evne say anything in this topic, and i still think aqua is a faygot for saying that.

#56   Laharl 

• Banned
                                                                                                                  • Posts: 4,301
                                                                                                                  • Joined: 05-September 05
                                                                                                                  • Location:where horses with broken legs go =D
                                                                                                                  • Interests:research it
                                                                                                                  • AKA Dullahan

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:18 PM

diarrhoea

#57   gsninja 

• Master Adept

Posted 07 May 2010 - 04:26 PM

View PostMike Babcock, on May 7 2010, 11:12 AM, said:

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/8/8e/Whambulance2.jpg

Aqua didn't really "overstep" anything, though. It was just kinda one big...shitfest. :x

#58   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:28 PM

http://www.goldensun-syndicate.net/forum/public/style_images/gssv3/snapback.png' alt='View Post' />BUTTSEX, on May 7 2010, 03:26 PM, said:

Aqua didn't really "overstep" anything, though. It was just kinda one big...shitfest. :x

no, i think he knew what he was doing when he told all of you he thought people had no right to complain in the fucking COMPLAINING topic. herp derp

#59   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                        • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:44 AM

View PostMike Babcock, on May 8 2010, 05:28 AM, said:

no, i think he knew what he was doing when he told all of you he thought people had no right to complain in the fucking COMPLAINING topic. herp derp

... Okay, finally someone has a point. Had shithead Dipsy just said this right away I would have shut up.

#60   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                          • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:29 PM

People are fucking shit heads. End of story.

#61   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                            • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:42 PM

lol.
                                                                                                                            wuts wrong now Icy?

#62   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                              • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:43 PM

same as usual. I'm just feeling hateful.

Edit: should probably stop listening to Disturbed, but meh.

#63   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:05 PM

If it gets the hate out, why stop?

#64   Caael 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                  • Posts: 8,730
                                                                                                                                  • Joined: 09-June 06
                                                                                                                                  • Location:England

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:42 AM

View PostEugine, on May 11 2010, 04:05 AM, said:

If it gets the hate out, why stop?

Because they're terrible.

Page 1 of 1
                                                                                                                                  • You cannot start a new topic
                                                                                                                                  • You cannot reply to this topic