Awesome psychilogical thing you must try IRL

#1   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA Fire Dude, Diddy Kong

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:50 PM

So basically, this is the truth:

If you look at someones eyes directly for 8 seconds straight, this will almost 80% gurantee that the two of you either end up fighting, or end up having hot sex.

I did this today with a girl, and I think I fell in love. Not sure if it was 8 seconds though, it could be 5 or so, but 8 is the magic number. But I'm truely convinced that this works!

Remember, this is pretty damn hard to do, and I'm positive it works. Just try and look at this tough ass bastard in the bus for 8 seconds straight. Guranteed he'll kick your ass if you don't look away after 3 seconds or so while looking directly in his eyes.

Imagine this hot chick at the bar your having eye contact with. Look at her directly in the eyes for a few seconds, and it's almost guranteed you'll have a conversation with her. If you manage to get her attention for 8 seconds after that, hot sex is likely the result.

Do this naturally though. Don't put on a face like this guy for example: http://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/981FINALBOSS.jpg

Have a good time out there. :joy:

#2   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
      • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:03 AM

8 seconds, eh?

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6919/1277076953520.jpg

#3   Wild Fox 

• Lord
      • PipPipPipPip
        • Group: Members
        • Interests:The list of things that I think are awesome but other people probably think are lame: <br /><br />Zombies. <br />Pinot Noir. <br />Owls. <br />Cross-stitching. <br />The Ocean. <br />Starting IVs. <br />Starting an IV on you. <br />Cuddling. <br />Eating Guacamole with a Spoon. <br />Mechanical Pencils. <br />My Dancing Skills. <br />Monopoly. <br />Free HBO.

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:11 PM

I'm pretty sure that I've stared into my guy's eyes for 8 seconds and he just looks at me strangely :)

#4   gsninja 

• Master Adept
          • Group: Moderator
          • Interests:Inside your pants.

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:27 PM

Strangely, this does work. I tried it once on a girl...the result wasn't necessarily sex, but it was good enough. :)

#5   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
            • Group: Admin

Posted 23 June 2010 - 03:59 PM

I have a question on how this is supposed to be applied... looking at someone in the eyes directly, does this mean someone you haven't met before? Someone you already know? Maybe if you introduce yourself to a stranger for the first time and look them in the eye for 8 seconds? Or look at them from a distance even if you don't know them?

I'm really curious about this, though I can rationalize it in my head as to why it works.

#6   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
              • AKA Fire Dude, Diddy Kong

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:27 AM

It's all about emotions, and the intensiveness of them. If you can bring this over to someone (i.e by eye contact) and you still feel he / she would at least be decent to you if you'd talk to them you can't really go wrong by approaching them later on. Unless you screw up later of coarse. It's actually very... spiritual really.

I'm too much of a pussy to get this to work really. As I'm actually terrified of what I can achieve with it. It's very powerful. That, and it could potentially chance my whole life. As I said before, I'm a pussy. ;)

View PostWild Fox, on Jun 21 2010, 08:11 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure that I've stared into my guy's eyes for 8 seconds and he just looks at me strangely :)

The trick is to put your mind in one with your emotions. It's all about bringing over your emotions to the other. It doesn't quite work if your thinking something funny, or have your mind full of stress or something as that is reflected in your face. Also, have a sort of interest in the person of coarse.

Remember, 8 seconds is long. By the time it's done, you could already have had a million of thoughts about this person.

Page 1 of 1
              • You cannot start a new topic
              • You cannot reply to this topic