Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

:v: In Your World :v: A Fanfic about Mihoshi and....

#1 Guest_~Giggly*_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 04 August 2004 - 12:57 AM

The scene starts out in a mass of darkness, Mihoshi's body tied in ropes hanging from a bridge. She opens her eyes half way, the pink very vauge as she blinks slowly. She looks around now, then at her hands that are tied. She opens her eyes with wild fear as she looks down, not very fond of heights. A blue sillouetted figure appears above her with a knife, and a evil smirk is seen, the face not visable. Mihoshi blinks and looks up, the man looks at her closer. She gasps as she looks, the face appearing to be Blue Thunder, with red eyes. She tries to scream, but Blue cuts her rope loose, sending her falling from the 1200 foot bridge. before she can react, the knife comes flying to her face. before she hits...

Mihoshi sleeps on the couch on her stomach snoring loudly. The remote loling in her left hand, as well as her leg, the TV on mute. Ujima walks down the stairs eating a peice of candy, blinking at Mihoshi. with a devious grin, she grabs the remote from Mihoshi and walks up the stairs. halfway there, she cuts on the TV volume, the TV now blasting with metal music. Mihoshi gets up and screams.

Mihoshi: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Ujima cackles: MORNING!!!!
Mihoshi looks at her breathing hard, then glares: ...... You're a moron.
Ujima laughs: Well you were moaning and groaning in your sleep like someone w-
Mihoshi thorws her pillow at Ujima: SHUTUP!
Ujima laughs throwing it to the ground: Aww, what's wrong? You (leans to her) had a nightmare? You haven't had a nightmare in a while.
Mihoshi nods: Yeah, I did.
Ujima: Aww, does miss frowny face wanna go get some ice cream??
Mihoshi nods and sniffles: ..Yeah...

Ujima smiles and helps her up out the bed, and the phone rings. Ujima blinks and pushes her over, getting the phone.

Ujima: Hello??
Ranma: Morning Ujima, is Mihoshi awake?
Ujima looks at the twitching Mihoshi: Yes she is, hold on. (Throws the phone at her) It's 'Nam.
Mihoshi gets up as if she were never hurt: Hello???
Ranma: Hey Mihoshi! How are you doing?
Mihoshi: I'm fine. You?
Ranma: Alright, thanks. I have a mission for you.
Mihoshi blinks: Another mission!? I HATE YOUR MISSIONS Ranma!!!!
Ranma: And that's what makes me send ya on them more. ^_~
Mihoshi groans: AWWWW!!!!
Ranma: Anyway, there is a place called Hokatu's Jewlers, that has some items that may cause harvoc on the planet.
Mihoshi blinks: ...How so? It's not like a bracelet will suddenly squeeze someone's wrist to death.
Ranma: No, but there is a watch that can change two lives forever.
Mihoshi rolls her eyes: Oh, Ranma, you're so cute when you try fooling me into missions. ^_^
Ranma: o_O; Eh?
Mihoshi: Try that on me some other year, BYYYYEEE!!! (CLICK)

Mihoshi hangs up the phone and goes upstairs, removing her clothes. She puts on a black dress with black heels and pink fishnets, looking around her room before Ujima comes in throwing a book at the back of her head.

Ujima: Mihoshi THINK FAST!!
Mihoshi gets hit: X_x DAAAA!!! (Falls over)
Ujima blinks, then sweatdrops: Oh yeah, I forgot, you don't THINK.
Mihoshi twitches: ...

Mihoshi kicks her legs up and wraps them around Ujima's neck, then twisted her neck tossing her over. Ujima blinks and hits her face, yelling out. Mihoshi gets up and runs out the window.

Mihoshi: HAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Mihoshi whistles some walking down the streets around the park, when a sillouette of Blue is seen from the distance. She shudders and blinks, holding her heart as she turns around.

Mihoshi: Oh my god... (Heartbeat heard) ...It's Blue... And I just dreamt about him earler...

A long moment of silence arises, the heartbeat pace getting louder and faster. Suddenly, a hand falls on her shoulder, She turns around and screams, then blinks, it being just Deviot. She wipes her forehead as she hugs him, Deviot just blinks at her.

Deviot: Well, well! I knew I was better than you, but this is a little much, dontcha think?
Mihoshi punches his chest: Shutup.
Deviot: Heheheh, what's up kid?
Mihoshi scratches her head: Eh, nothing really, I'm just... (Shrugs)
Deviot looks over and sees Blue: Well, there goes good ol' Blue.
Mihoshi nods: Yeah, I know. Great, I can use this moron to be my bodyguard... eeeeeexcellent. (Innocent smile) Let's go say hi to him!
Deviot blinks, then nods: Sure. Heheheh, maybe I should push her off that cliff over there and save her as well... I'll be the hero of the town.... eeeeeexcellent.
Blue looks up, then stands straight: Oh, hello there Deviot... (Leans to the side) ...And Mihoshi.
Mihoshi waves: Hiya Blue!
Blue chuckles: Long time no see.
Mihoshi nods: Yeah, I'm running from Ujima. >_> She's worse than the popo.
Blue shakes her head: I'm assuming you did something to her.
Mihoshi: Of course not!!

Blue pats her shoulder and gives her a small smile. Deviot nudges Mihoshi as he points to the walkway.

Deviot: Is that Ujima? >)
Mihoshi looks: Nah, she's too sc- (Eyes open wide) O_O AHH!!
Ujima charges at her full speed: *****!!!
Deviot points Mihoshi's way: She went that way.

Ujima and Mihoshi run for a good 30 minutes, until Ujima finally catches her. Mihoshi screams and falls over, Ujima bashing her head into the ground.

Ujima: (BASH) BAKA! (BASH) BAKA! (BASH) BAKA! (BASH) BAKA!!! )
Mihoshi: X_X (Goes into shock)
Ujima stops and blinks seeing something glow from under Mihoshi's face: Hey Kej, your face is on something.
Mihoshi: I think it's called a GROUND, Ujima... (Mihoshi blinks seeing the shine) ...OOH!! A ROCK!!!

Mihoshi throws Ujima off of her and digs up the dirt, the shiny object flying into the air. Suddenly, it comes crashing upon Mihoshi's head. Mihoshi blinks and grabs it, looking at what apperently looks like a box.

Mihoshi: ...It's a box. OOOHH, CAN I BE A BOX TOO!?
Ujima baps her head and snatches it: Baka woman, no you cannot be a box. What's in it?

Ujima slowly opens the box and blinks, a bright white glow forms around it, then fades, a silver watch with the time in gold lies inside. Mihoshi blinks and snatches the box from her, Ujima let's out a small "Hey!" as Mihoshi stares at it with big eyes, the watch seeming to amaze her.

Mihoshi: Wow... This is so beautiful... (Looks at Ujima) Let's go show it to Blue!! Maybe this will buy me some respect from him. >_>
Ujima: Uhh, Mihoshi, he's the only one that DOES show you respect.
Mihoshi: Shutup what's your face. Let's go show it to blue!!
Ujima shakes her head: No, let's go ask J about it first.
Mihoshi scoffs: NO WAY! Then he's going to say it's some unholy spirit of the afterlife that switches beings around when they fumble the watch and tell me to give it to him so he can flaunt it.
Ujima blinks, stunned at her choice of words: ... o_o ...
Mihoshi: Besides, I can do this one on my own! (Holds up the box) ... But it looks like a normal watch..
Ujima shrugs and sighs now: Okay, let's go show it to Blue.
Mihoshi squeals: EEEEEEEEEE!!!

The two head over to Deviot and Blue, Blue already spotting the item in Mihoshi's hand. He blinks and looks up at her.

Blue: Mihoshi, what is that?
Mihoshi looks at him: Oh! It's a suprise for you!
Deviot raises a brow looking at Ujima: Uh huh...
Mihoshi hands it to Blue: Here you go. It's a nice new watch!
Blue touches, then drops it: Oh, no! How silly of me!
Mihoshi: Oh no! The watch!...Hunh?

Suddenly, smoke rises beneath their feet, Mihoshi and Blue's body suddenly hover into the air with their faces filled with fear. The smoke engulfs them into the darkness, and their bodies glow a bright red and blue. Mihoshi's glowing red body glows blue now, and Blue's body glows red, as their bodies fall unto the ground. Ujima blinks and kneels next to Blue.

Ujima: Blue! Are you alright!?
Blue blinks: ..Whawhawha?? I'm not Blue! Get (Shoves her away) OFFA me!
Ujima blinks: O_o
Mihoshi stands up, looking at Deviot and Ujima: What is the matter? You all seem to have seen ghost.
Deviot: ...She sounds smart... I think I'm going to faint.
Blue blinks: She? What ar-

Mihoshi looks down at her body, seeing she is BLUE!

Blue: ...!! O_O
Mihoshi blinks: What is it!? You all seem puzzled!
Blue grabs Mihoshi's breast: YOU IKEIKE, YOU NOTICE A DIFFERENCE NOW!?!?!?
Mihoshi screams: YYYYYAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Mihoshi grabbed herself away from Blue and blinked now, looking at herself.

Mihoshi: What the... (Looks at Blue) ... I'm YOU!
Blue screams: AAAAHHHHHH!!! I'M A MAN!!!

People whom were walking around looked at Blue oddly, Mihoshi smacked him across his head.

Mihoshi: You FOOL! You're going to make me look like a queer!!
Blue sniffles: ...Sorry...
Ujima blinks: o_O
Deviot: ...MpphmphMFFFDAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
Mihoshi sighs shaking her head: This... is not good.
Blue: Damn STRAIGHT this isn't good!! Who knows what crazy women are after you, Blue.
Mihoshi's face turns blue: ...Oh, no... and all the guys you have... Can be most frightening..
Blue blinks: O_O OH NOOOO!!! This is bad. I gatta go hide! I can't be seen looking like this!! I'm BLUE for crying out loud!! he's a MAN , DAMMIT!!
Mihoshi smacks her forehead: ...Mihoshi... my reputation... you're sh!tting all over it.
Blue blinks: ...Ewww. o_O

Deviot and Ujima both stand with J and Ranma, Blue and Mihoshi sitting down as Mihoshi holds out the broken watch.

J: This is terrible. We CERTAINLY do not want you two to be stuck like this.
Blue sighs heavily: Well, duh. I can't wear my pink Ripper suit in Blue's body.
Mihoshi looks at Blue: ...You even try to SQUEEZE my body into your outfit and I'll get you.
Blue grins: Hey, i'll (Stands up) be right back....
Deviot shoves him down: Sit down, Mihoshi, you're in NO condition to go into your room.
Ranma scratches his chin: Hmm....
Blue shrugs: Well, what are we ganna do about the watch?
Mihoshi: I'm afraid if we don't fix it, we will be stuck like this forever.
Blue looks at his body again: ...Hey, I can live with that. ^_^ You just ain't ready for my jelly.
Mihoshi: Yeah, your jellyROLLS.
Blue punches Mihoshi in the stomach: Shaddup. >_>
Mihoshi: OOF! Hey, watch it!! My body has better muscles than your weak one.
Ujima nods: And plus, you're damaging YOUR body Kej.
Ranma puts his hand up: No wait, wait, wait, let me get my camera! It'll make (Does a dramatic pose) TOP Headlines: "The Great Blue Thunder Beats On Local Girl!"
J: Quiet Ranma. Now, how did this happen? WHEN did this happen??
Blue tilts his head: Well, let's see... I was carrying this watch and I was ganna go over to show it to Blue...
Mihoshi: ...And we held it together, and we dropped it together.
Ranma blinks: ...You held on to it WITH her!?
Mihoshi nods: Yes, apperently.
Blue: ...I have never used that word in my life... (Stands up and holds his hips leaning to the side) Well, all I have to say is that we've gatta get a switch somehow.
Mihoshi nods: Yes, that's quite accurate. I assume you have a plan?
Blue shakes his head: No, not yet. But let's just hope Alex doesn't come around...

Alex enters and blinks, looking at Blue with his hands on his hips, unknown to the changes. He blinks and steps back.

Alex: Whoa, Blue, new stance.
Mihoshi gives Blue an evil look: ....
Blue blinks, then stands up straight: Oh, ermhm, I was just, uhh... Doing an impersonation of Mihoshi.
Mihoshi rolls her eyes: Well you didn't jump around like an idiot or flirt with Ranma, J and Deviot yet.
Blue glares at Keajrah: >_> I DON'T DO THOSE THINGS!!
Alex: Meeeeh? o_O
Mihoshi smirks: You do too.
Blue leans to the side: Prove it, smarty pants.
Mihoshi sighs deeply and looks over at Ranma: Oh Ranma, how many times have you received late night calls from Mihoshi?
Ranma: o_O ...Can I use a lifeline on that? I don't wanna say a low number, now...
Blue lunges at Ranma: WHY YOU LITTLE -

Ujima grabs Blue by the arms and starts yelling at him, A huge vein on the top of His head is seen. Alex blinks, just confused.

Alex: ... o_O
J looks at Alex, putting a hand up: Allow me. Mihoshi found a very interesting watch lying on the ground, and decided to show it to Blue feeling it would earn her some coolness points. But they both held the watch and they both dropped it, and now they have switched bodies.
Alex blinks again: ...So... Blue is Mihoshi...
Blue nods: Uh huh!
Alex: ...And Mihoshi... is.... Blue....
Mihoshi nods: Correct.
Alex: ....

Alex blinks a few more times, then walks to Mihoshi.

Alex: ...So... What'll happen if I do (Pokes her boob) THIS!?!?!?!?
Mihoshi screams and slaps Alex: WHAT THE HELL, YOU ***GOT!?

People look over at the two and stare a bit, then walk away. Alex blinks and Mihoshi slaps her forehead.

Mihoshi: ...I forgot...
J shakes his head: We've GOT to get you two back to normal.
Blue: Well DUH! If not, what the hell am I going to do???
Mihoshi: There is no way in HELL am I going to be Mihoshi.
Alex: Well, your vocabulary with her voice actually makes her attractive...

Everyone looks at Alex. Alex blinks.

Alex: ... O_O N-N-NANI KORE!? NO!! DON'T YOU EVEN THINK THAT ABOUT ME YOU FRICKIN HENTAIS!! [\b]
Blue: ...I'd never thought I'd see the day...
Alex: AARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

Mihoshi, Blue, Alex, Deviot and J look around for the broken watch in the park. J shakes his head as he looks down upon the grass, letting out a sigh. Deviot blinks as he picks up a scrap of metal, but it wasn't from the watch. He looks around more, until Alex jumps up with a round watch frame.

Alex: HEY!! I FOUND SOMETHING!!
Everyone runs to him: NANI!?
Blue: Let me see!! LET ME SEE!!

Alex extends the piece of glass to him, Blue snatches it up and examines it. Everyone just stares in silence...

J: ...Well.... What is it...?
Blue holds it up and laughs: It's the frame to the watch!! Hahaa!!
Mihoshi smirks some: Great. We have one fragment at least... Hmmm... (Leans over digging some in the grass) it's gatta be over here somewhere...
Blue blinks leaning back: ...Heeeeeeey, I have a nice ass.... ^^
Mihoshi's face turns blue as she freeze: ....You.... you're checking yourself OUT, Mihoshi!?
Blue: Whaaaaat? All guys do it anyway... o_O
J: AHEM.
Blue: ...All except the loyal-devoted-neverunderestimated-faithful-grateful J, of course! ^_^*
J: ^_^
Ujima holds up the two hands: Found the arrow things for the watch!
Blue: Awesomage! Now we only need one part...

They all look at eachother, then at the grass, the cardboard with the time on it is missing. Alex groans and looks around more, then spots.... A dog. But not any dog; it was the same dog that had taken away J's old headband, and before you knew it, J looked up and spotted him as well, due to the headband he wore on his body.

J: ...HEY! It's that that that MUTT that stole my headband that one time!!
Mihoshi snickers: Oh yes, you were upset about it...
Alex: He has something on his collar!
Blue giggles: Hey look, he's still wearing it too!!
J's face turns red: ....

:: Fire breath, flashing eyes, thunder clapping.. ::

[font size=4]"GIVE ME BACK MY HEADBAND!!!!"[/font]

Dog: Aroo? o_O Rouff!!

The dog dashes off, J high on his tail weilding his bamboo stick high to smack the dog, the other just follow along to catch him.

Alex: Hey!! That collar!!
Mihoshi: Quickly! We must get that -
J: YYYYAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Blue sweatdrops: ...I don't think he cares about the watch anymore... ^_^;;

J builds up his strength and jumps up, talking the dog down, building up a pile of smoke. Mihoshi covers her face from the smoke, as well as everyone else. As the smoke clears, the dog runs off with J's new headband, leaving him with the old one that had the base of the watch attached to it. Mihoshi runs to J and takes the watch from him, connecting it together. J lies on the ground, twitching.

Mihoshi: Alas, the last fragment.
Blue jumps up: YAY!!!
Mihoshi smiles: Yes. Be happy.
Ujima looks at Blue and blinks: ...

Blue had a huge smile on his face of happiness, his eyes got all big and watery as he stared at Mihoshi. Mihoshi blinks and looks over at Mihoshi, her face turning red slightly.

Mihoshi: Hey, don't look at me like that. You're scaring me.
Alex snickers: ...But you're blushing, Blue...
Ujima slaps Blue: WAKE UP!
Blue blinks shaking his head: Hunh hunh hunh??? o_O
Ujima: ^_^ You had that I'm-so-happy-I-could-kiss-you face on.
Mihoshi's face turned blue: ...
Blue's face turned red: ...
Deviot shakes his head: Love at first sight....
Blue, Mihoshi, Alex and Blue kick Deviot in his face: DEVIOT NO BAKA!!
Ujima: Yeah, remember!? Mihoshi's in love with YOU!
Blue glomps Alex: Siiigh...
Alex face turns blue as he punches Blue: AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! NOT LIKE THIS KEJ!!! YOU'RE A GUY!!!
Blue falls over and blinks, scratching his head: Oh yeah... Hey.. that didn't really hurt... ^^
Mihoshi punches Alex in his face: DON'T HIT ME YOU BAKA!!
Alex: AHH!! x_X Gomen gomen gomen GOMEN!!!
Ujima laughs: And Mihoshi hits harder than Blue...
Deviot comes back and picks up J: Hard or not, we've gatta get back now to fix you two so that you both aren't stuck like this.
Blue giggles: You said "hard..."
Alex whacks Blue's head with a rock: Mihoshi!! THIS IS NO TIME TO FAN YOURSELF WITH HENTAI!!!
Mihoshi's foot comes to Alex's face: QUIT HITTING MY BODY!!
Alex falls over twitching: ....
Ujima picks up Alex's body, shaking her head: Ugh. I wonder how you guys will be when you have kids.
Blue blinks: ...Kids...? (Nosebleeds )

Blue and the gang get home, after countless hours of walking. Blue and Mihoshi look at the watch and just stare, not knowing what to do. Just then, Ranma walks in wearing his Jordan 16 gear.

Ranma: Hey hey.
Blue grabs Ranma by his jersey: YOU BAKA!! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT JINXED ME!!
Ranma blinks shoving blue away: Hey hey!! I didn't even TALK to you, Blue!!
Deviot points at Blue: ...That's Mihoshi, stuck in Blue's body.
Ranma: ... o_o
Deviot: Yeah.
Deviot: They switched bodies.
Deviot: OKAY STOP THAT NOW!!!
Ranma: My fault. ^^;
Mihoshi shakes her head as she raises the watch to his attention: You have any idea on what this is?
Ranma nods: Yes, that's BodSwitch. It changes the two persons - or three or four - into eachother - or random - bodies. Noone knows when it actually started... But heheheh I can guarantee, if we can sell this we'd be ri-
Mihoshi swats Ranma: JUST TURN US BACK TO NORMAL!!!
Ranma: o_o; Eh... Okay.

Ranma sighs some as he rewinds the watch, then sets it down on the floor. Mihoshi and Blue blink as they stare at it, a long silence arise until...

Ranma: .... What are you both standing there for?
Mihoshi and Blue look at him: Hunh?
Ranma: ...You DO remember what you did before you dropped it, right?
Mihoshi: ....
Blue: ... (Tilts his head) ... Umm....
Deviot: O_O
Ujima jumps on Blue slapping his face back and forth: Mihoshi YOU BAKA!!! TELL ME YOU REMEMBER!!! WE WERE JUST THERE!!
Blue: T_T I DIDN'T SAY I DIDN'T REMEMBER!! I was just confused. We have to go back there... why?
Ranma: You idiot, you have to back there and break it again, the same place, the same way.
J wakes up: ...Hunh...?
Ranma shakes his head: Go back to sleep.
J shook his head some: No, i'm up now. What did I miss?
Mihoshi: ..We switched back.
J: Oh good.
Mihoshi: And I am a lesbian now.
J: ... (Faints)
Ranma: Thank you, Blue. ^_^;

They go outside to the yard, where the watch was dropped... Blue and Mihoshi stand there, Mihoshi has the watch in her hand.

Mihoshi: Okay, so what did you say when you came over here?
Blue shrugs: I dunno. o_o
Mihoshi sweatdrops: ...
Ujima grabs Blue's head and squeezes: Mihoshi! Remember... Back this morning!!

"Mihoshi, what is that?"
"Oh! It's a suprise for you!"
"Uh huh..."
"Here you go. It's a nice new watch!"
"....Oh, no! How silly of me!"
"Oh no! The watch!...Hunh?"

Blue blinks, then looks at Mihoshi.

Blue: I remember!! I was all "It's a nice new watch," and then your dumbass dropped it all sarcastically saying 'Oh, no! How silly of me!" and I panicked and...
Ranma put his hand up: ...Okay. That means Blue, you have to say what (Points at Blue) Mihoshi said, and vice versa.
Mihoshi shrugs some: Oh, that sounds simple.
Ranma: ...In the same manner and order she had it.
Mihoshi's face turns blue: ...
Blue blinks: What!? He can NEVER be me!!
Mihoshi glares: ...Like you could be me.
Blue looks up, deepening her voice: Pureness of a lilly... And the opressed goodness of one's heart... That, my bethroed, is the ingredients... To love...
Alex: ...Wow... Mihoshi... That sounded just like Blue would say it!
Mihoshi: >_> Those words were totally wrong.
Ranma: Heh heh heh! How did you do that?
Blue giggled: Oh, I study Blue all the time.
Mihoshi: ...Weirdo.
Blue: Hey, not my fault I wanna be like you. ;_;
Mihoshi: ...
Ranma: Well? Get to it! It seems Mihoshi has Blue down packed.
Mihoshi sweatdrops: ..Well how do I do Mihoshi!?
Blue: Well, you get a few boxes of condoms, some leather, lubes...
Ujima hits Blue with a rock: BAKA Mihoshi!!! NO TIME TO BE A MORON!!!!!
Blue: x_x
Ranma: ...Where are these rocks coming from? o.O;
Ujima: .... I dunno. o_O

Mihoshi sighs deeply, lowering her head. Blue blinks and leans over looking at her.

Blue: Cheer up! It can't be THAT hard to act like me, is it??
Ujima nods: Yeah, she's just very energetic.
Ranma: And dumb.
Alex: And gullible.
Ranma: Like dumb.
Deviot: And kinky.
Ranma: But dumb.
Alex: And round.
Ranma: With a bit of dumb.
Ujima: And random.
Ranma: Hit with a dumb stick.
Alex: And flexible.
Ranma: Taste the dumb soup.
Deviot: And weird.
Ranma: Dumb dumb dumb DUUUUUUMMMMB...
Blue throws an enormous rock at them: SHUTUP THAT ISN'T TRUE!!!
Mihoshi sweatdrops: ...

Mihoshi stands up straight, then smiles a big one with big eyes. They all blink as they look at Mihoshi.

Blue: Uh, Blue... are you alright...?
Mihoshi: YES! I could have never felt better!
Alex: o_O
Mihoshi runs around in a small circle: Hehehehe! (Stops looking down) Ooooh, a shiny!!
Ujima laughs: Hahaha! You got her down packed!!
Mihoshi stops and sighs: Whew. Okay. Energetic was the key word...
Alex: Alright! Enough rehersals! DO IT!
Mihoshi&Blue: Right!

Mihoshi looks over at Blue, then down at the watch extending it out to him.

Mihoshi hands Blue the watch: Here you go. It's a nice new watch!
Blue touches, then drops it: Oh, no! How ever so silly of me!
Mihoshi stomps her foot: NO NO NO!! I just said "how silly of me!!"
Blue: ...Sowwy... ;_;
Mihoshi: Ugh... Let's just try it again. (Hands Blue the watch) Here you go. It's a nice new (Drops it) Erm, oops.
Blue: ...
Mihoshi picks it up: Oh shutup, like you haven't goofed.
Blue: JUST DO IT!
Mihoshi: Alright, alright! Geeze...
Blue: Ready? (Nods)
Mihoshi hands it to Blue: Here you go. It's a nice new watch!
Blue touches, then drops it: Oh, no! How silly of me!
Mihoshi: Oh no! The watch!

Suddenly, smoke rises over their heads now, Mihoshi and Blue's body suddenly hover into the air, this time somewhat happy yet scared. The smoke engulfs them into the darkness, and their bodies glow a bright red and blue. Mihoshi's glowing blue body glows red now, and Blue's red body glows blue, as their bodies fall unto the ground. Ujima blinks and runs over to Mihoshi now, sitting over her.

Ujima: Mihoshi...?
Mihoshi lied there: ...
Ujima blinks, running to Blue: B..Blue...??
Blue just lied there as well: ...
Alex blinked now, running to Mihoshi: Hey Mihoshi, wake up you fool! (Shakes her body) Come on!
Mihoshi's eyes opened halfway: ...Unh..?
Alex: ...Mihoshi... You're alright...
Mihoshi reaches her hand up to his cheek, then punches him: GET OFFA ME!!!

Alex falls over and blinks holding his cheek, looking at Mihoshi with wide eyes. Mihoshi stands up and dusts herself off some, then glares over at Alex, Alex standing up and stepping back a bit to avoid another blow. After a good moment, she smiles and gives him a thumbs up.

Mihoshi: I'M BACK!!!
Alex blinks, then smiles big: Mihoshi!! You're back!
Blue shakes his head as he stands up straight now: Ah, its good to be me again.
Ujima tackles Blue: BLUE!!!!
Blue falls over: OOF! x.x
Mihoshi laughs some running to Blue hugging him: Blue!!
Blue: Oh, the love. x__x
Deviot grabs Mihoshi and Ujima by their collars: Alright now, we should get over to the base.
Ranma chuckles: Well, that was interesting. (Sarcastic tone) Did we all learn something todaaaay? ^^
Mihoshi nods: Yes, yes I did. And that's [b] (Takes out her Ripper Stick glaring at Ranma)
NEVER TO TAKE ANOTHER MISSION FROM Ranma!!!!!
Ranma: o_o
Blue takes out his staff: ....I have to agree.

[b] Ranma blinks, then turns around running as Mihoshi and Blue chase after him. Alex, Deviot and Ujima laugh as they shake their heads at the whole scene.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic