• You cannot reply to this topic

The Rift

#1   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Auck.

Posted 26 August 2004 - 07:01 PM

2 years after the lighting of the Mars Lighthouse, Isaac, Jenna get married. This couple has had wonderful times togerther. Then, after Jenna has a child, something is wrong with Isaac. He has come down with a new sickness called Warriors guilt. The sickness gets worse every day. Jenna has to find a cure for Isaac before he dies. On the way, Jenna find herself finding a rift in the Earth.
    Along the way, Jenna finds Mia, the wife of Dustin. Dustin is a new character, married Mia a year ago.

"What is this? A rift?" Jenna looms over Mia to see what is blocking their way.
    "This could only be made by an Earth adept, or... something stronger."
    "Mia, shouldn't we cross this thing?"
    "If you mean by jumping the answer is no."
    "No, no. I mean our Djiin. They can help us."
    "I see what you mean. Fine. Let's let them out."
    The two call forth their Djiin and they managed to leap across.
    "It's getting bigger. Do you think this thing will engulf the world?"
    "Possibly. We have to get the cure for Isaac. Let's go."

They reach a town and go to an inn. After they rest for the night, Noises stir them in their sleep.
    "Ugh! What is that increpid howling?"
    "Jenna, wake up! Come on! Wake up!"
    Jenna is sound asleep, and nothing seems to disturb her.
    'I'll have to go alone.'
    Mia went outside and saw monsters, flying through town and ravaging everything.
    Mia decides to engage in combat with the beasts.
    It seemed the monsters had ambushed her. They swerve around in circles and swipe at her. Mia dodges and uses glacier. The three beasts lie on the ground, shrivelling and defeated.

Jenna stirs in her sleep and wakes up.
    "Mia? Mia? Where are you?"
    She steps outside and sees Mia, fighting wave after wave of beasts.
    "Finally! I've missed doing this stuff!"
    Jenna joined the fray. They both combine their powers and use Catastrophie.
    All the mosters lie helpless, and hold no struggle.
    "These monsters seemed to have come from that rift that we crossed. Jenna. I think you may be right. You need to seal it so we can have safe passage in and out of Vale."
    "Okay."

Hours later, Jenna and Mia reach the rift. It has grown twice it's size in width and length.
    "Do it, Jenna."
    "Right."
    "Standby, Mars!"
    The spirit of Mars comes out of Jenna's staff and fills the rift with firey magma that soon turns brown and hard.
    "Now, I have to cool it."
    "Standby, Neraid!"
    A jetstream of water comes out of Mia's staff and strongly cools down the hard lava.
    "Now, we can have safe crossage."

This is the end of part one.

#2   ForteGX 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans

Posted 26 August 2004 - 07:12 PM

Very interesting story. What are the effects of "Warrior's guilt", though?

#3   Linear 

• Master Adept

Posted 26 August 2004 - 09:02 PM

continue! continue! i want to know what happens next! O.O very good Isaac13!
        id warriors guilt almost like loosing confidence in yourself? I'm just taking a guess.

#4   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Members
          • Interests:Auck.

Posted 26 August 2004 - 10:08 PM

"Warriors guilt is like losing confidence in yourself, but it's not really like that. You see, it is an effect of, let me put this in a way I can understand it. You know the the ending of golden sun 2, right? Well, Isaac had felt to much grief in killing his own father, that all of it built up into guilt, and the warriors guilt began. And the effects of warriors guilt? Well, plain and simple. First symptoms of it: You get all nauseated, and then, you feel like doing the most impossible things, like... say for instance, leaping off mars lighthouse? That, of course is just the brain telling the host that he/she needs to get out more. All just sounds in your head I guess.
          Second symptom: You want to commit scuicide. Isaac took the Dark sword and plummeted it into his chest, giving him the 3rd symptom of Warriors guilt. The power of the dark sword is what is getting Isaac killed from the inside. Now, you start to sweat too much. You get dehydrated and need to rest. If you do not get an eyewink of sleep, you die almost immediately. The temporary cure is Potenet cure. The actual cure was actually in front of Isaac all along: The power of the golden sun. It's inside the mars star. It chipped from the time it was thrown in, and Isaac took that piece. It is in his bedroom. If that answers your questions, you should go read part two. Isaac does some fighting in it.

#5   Linear 

• Master Adept

Posted 26 August 2004 - 10:11 PM

:lol: oooooooh. ok. i get it now... ^_^ i still got a part of it right! O.O

Page 1 of 1
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • You cannot reply to this topic