Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Ge Story - Finishing Part 1 PG-13. You've been warned.

#1   Blade Lord Lyn 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Fire Emblem and Golden Sun

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:14 PM

(This is picking up exactly where the comic left off.)

-----

BLL frowned.

"Why are we still here?" he asked, sighing from his white steed. He held the newly repaired Tyrfing in his hands, he was aching for battle. He rode foward, twirling the shining blade lightly as he proceded to ride short laps. Linear stood distant, standing near WindDude.

"We've got a long way to go." she mumbled, Hero's Sword still stained with blood. She ignored the small cut that she had on her arm, earlier, WindDude could swear she was scolding herself for being hit.

"Whenever you all are ready!" BLL cried from ahead.

Not being one to be left behind, Linear ran ahead, noting the red glare of Armor Knights in the distance. Agatio followed close in suit, arrow ready. WindDude followed behind with his favorite Steel Sword, while Kate had the legendary Ichival.

"Not much of an army we've got." BLL mumbled. His steed rode ahead of the others, scoping out the territory.

"They've got a couple of Ballista's. Nothing to much to worry about." he said.

"Are you sure? That can be a problem. Arrows falling from the sky isn't fun, you know." WindDude replied comically.

Linear shrugged.

"Whatever you say." she replied calmly.

-------
    (Lubeck Castle)

"Uhm, Lord Nick1. . . I have some troubling news."

"What is it?"

"BLL is just over the hill leading to Lubeck sir."

"Our troops are already deployed. Just fire the Ballista's at him as he gets close." Nick1Presta said. He turned away from the soldier, pondering his next move.

"He has the Tyrfing too."

"WHAT!!!!!!!"

"I said, he has the Tyrfing, too."

"I heard you the first time, fool! Making things harder than it should be. . . ." Nick1presta trialed off. He walked to the wall, grabbing a large, silver colored axe.

"The Swanchicka will take care of the problem. . . ."

Solemn as a statue, Nick1Presta headed outdoors, to the gates of Lubeck. He held the Swanchicka before him like a magical wall, a titan among armors. His heavy armor, now enhanced by the powers of the Swanchicka, made him a defensive monster. He sniggered as he saw the aura of the Tyrfing in the distance.

"Fire!!!!!"

--------

"Linear, get down!"

Falling to the ground, a large, steel bolt falls to the ground behind where she stood before. She stood again, panting.

"They're not playing games! They're using siege weapons!"

BLL tensed for a second, but covered it up with a grin.

"WindDude and Agatio, you can take care of the Ballista's right?"

"No problem." Agatio replied.

WindDude nodded in agreement. They went off in there seperate ways, looking for the ballistas.

"Now, we charge the castle."

Linear and Kate following him, they approached Lubeck castle. It was strangely empty, completely devoid of military of civilian presence. Agatio caught up, panting, with WindDude behind.

"They're all outside the castle! They've been waiting outside the castle!" Agatio said.

"Not good. . . ." BLL mumbled.

Heavy footsteps echoed across the quiet courtyard.

"BLL!"

"Nick1presta. . . .'

Nick1presta tightend his grip around the Swanchika, BLL replied silently by mimicking the motion with the Tyrfing.

"You really think you stand a chance." Nick said, smirking.

BLL nodded.

"I've been through to much to lose." he said, eyes narrowing.

Nick shook his head, extending his arms towards the Lord Knight (BLL, if you didn't know). Grinning, he let go of the Swanchika. The axe lunged on its own at BLL, aiming for his neck.

"Ya!!!" BLL cried, motioning for his steed, Mahnya, to move according to the reins. He swerved to the right, charging at the Baron (Nick).

From behind, BLL heard a woosh sound, behind him. Swerving to the left, he stared wide-eyed as the Swanchika returned to Nick.

Nick chuckled as the Swanchicka landed neatly in his hand.

"Like that?"

BLL's eyes narrowed angrily. Linear stepped foward, still standing in the courtyard.

"Save your strength, BLL. I'll defeat him with one attack."

BLL nodded, already knowing the technique she would use. Grinning, she drew her Hero's Sword, black robe moving with the wind.

"Shooting Star Dance!" She cried.

Leaping into the air, she flipped, landing before the Baron, slashing downwards with the Hero's sword. She followed it quickly with another strike, and stepped back.

Ten clean slices through the armor appeared, Nick slumped to the ground as his eyes rolled behind his back, and parts of his dark brown armor turned red from bleeding.

"How. . . could I. . . have lost. . . . "

Linear smirked.

"That takes care of that." she said.

--

More tommorrow. I think this is long enough.

#2   Kikuichimonji 

• Disciple
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:stuff :)

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:22 PM

cools story but does that mean no more comic?

#3   Blade Lord Lyn 

• Disciple

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:25 PM

Yeah, I'm to busy with the game to really do it anymore.

#4   Kikuichimonji 

• Disciple

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:28 PM

oh well, atleast its being continued! ^_^

#5   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
            • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:42 PM

WOW!

That's awesome, BLL..I almost like it better then the comic! O_O

#6   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
              • Interests:Auck.

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:43 PM

Aww, I'm not in it anymore...

#7   Kikuichimonji 

• Disciple

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:48 PM

You'll be in it again I'm sure...

ARR AVEST!

When do you think you will be able to continue it?

#8   Linear 

• Master Adept

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:48 PM

That's awsome BLL! I really like it! Comic or Story, I'll still like it!
                  Continue it! n.n

#9   Valistrix 

• Disciple
                    • Interests:I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH.
                    • AKA Link

Posted 06 November 2004 - 02:39 AM

Yay the comic continues as a story! Now I will get to see me in it.

#10   Blade Lord Lyn 

• Disciple

Posted 11 November 2004 - 08:34 PM

[u]Chapter 5, part 2[u]

The Desert Oasis

------

Linear had defeated Nick1Presta at Lubeck, and BLL had recieved the Holy Tyrfing. His next goal towards GSS was Phinora, south of Lubeck.

Phinora was known as a star in the desert. It's an oasis, defended by general Link and his Fire Mages. Earlier, BLL had decided that going through this oasis town would be a good idea. Stocking up on food and water for the inevitable march through the Yied Desert would make things easier, and defeating the Fire Mage's now would be better than later.

BLL motioned for MysticWarrior and Wind Dude over to him.

"Listen. I want you to head towards the country of Isaac." he said somberly.

"What? But sir. . ." Wind Dude whined quietly.

"You won't go alone. If you go back with MysticWarrior, the people will treat you like a hero."

"Sir. . . ."

"That, and I want you to take Isaac Zero 2 with you. He's only 2 years old, he shouldn't be involved with war marches." BLL said quietly.

"But. . . ."

"No buts. MysticWarrior, you'll help Wind Dude, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"All right. After everything's settled down, I'll come back for you." BLL said.

Wind Dude nodded, as BLL handed him a small baby wrapped in a light blue, cotton blanket. The small boy was asleep, smiling. Wind Dude turned away from the Lord Knight, looking down.

"I'll be seeing you later, then." he said.

BLL nodded, sighing lightly as he watched MysticWarrior, a short sword in hand, leave the castle, followed by Wind Dude, Isaac Zero 2 in hand.

-----

"So, all packed and ready to go then, right?" BLL asked, now mounted. He was overseeing the desert, attempting to plan the best path to Phinora. The rest of his army was in line in front of him.

"Yes, sir!" they said ardently.

"This may be our last battle. But, it won't be. Because you've all fought so long, and so hard. We've fought through bandits, tyrants, rebels, ursurpers, and even conspirators of GSS. We must bring them down, and show Max the truth. Which we [i]will[i] do with this battle!"

The line before him applauded, wide smiles spread across the various members.

"Now, move out!"

----------

South of Lubeck, a Duke Knight, Isaac13, and his wife, BLL's sister, a Paladin named Sparkie (a friend of mine), rode foward.

Isaac13 was a tall man, dark, bark colored hair. His eyes were sharp as a hawk's, matching his hair, and he always had a ****y smirk spread wide across his visage. His skin was tanner then most, from being from Lenster, in the south. His build was lean, and his breastplate was white, with a red tunic underneath. His pants were loose, and colored red, and an odd aura surrounded him, emanating from the lance he held in his hand - the holy Gaelbolg.

Sparkie pulled beside him. She was average height for a woman, but stronger than most, having holy blood running through her veins. She wore a light tunic, colored lightly golden white. She wore white leggins, and held the Light Sword that Lightningstar gave her two years ago.

"We're going to help BLL. Charging GSS is no simple feat." Isaac13 said, riding ahead.

"I'm glad you want to help my brother." Sparkie said, smiling. She whistled loudly, telling the knights that they brought with them to form up.

"According to our spies, BLL is going from Zaxon, to Lubeck, to Phinora, to Velthomer, finally to GSS. By now, he should be leaving Lubeck. We'll be his reinforcements." Isaac13 said.

"Yes sir!" the knights replied eagerly.

Isaac13 rode close to Sparkie, leaning in.

"We shouldn't have brought Kate." he whispered, eyes trailing to Sparkie's lap.

"I'm not fighting, remember? I'm retreating when we get halfway. We're just going a bit further. Just a bit." Sparkie replied in a hushed voice.

The couple's eyes trailed to the baby in Sparkie's lap. The baby was asleep, making silent whining noises as she moved slightly. Her hair matched her fathers, and she wore a little dress sowed by her mother.

"Let's go." Isaac13 said.

Just then, one of their knights ran back in a frenzy.

"Milord! It's Trabant!"

"What??!!"

Isaac13 turned to Sparkie.

"Hurry and retreat!" he said.

"No. I'm staying with you." Sparkie replied firmly.

"But Kate. . . ."

"We won't lose if we fight together."

Isaac13 nodded.

"You're right. Let's go."

A shadow appeared over the horizon, as a loud cackle was heard from the distance. A young man with wild, long light green hair and heavy silver armor flew ahead. He had an aura similar to Isaac13's, the Gugnir in his hand.

"A'ight boys! We're gettin' payed big ones for this! The desert'll be their resting place!" he cackled.

The Wyvern Riders swooped devilishly onto the group of knights, yellow colored Knight Killers in hand. This weapon is doom for any mounted units, which Lenster's army was known for. The battle quickly rested on the hands of Sparkie and Isaac13.

"Tough. . . ." Isaac13 mumbled.

In a surprise move, a Wyvern Rider flew behind Sparkie, lance pointed at the back of her neck. Trabant cackled happily.

"Looks like you're in a pretty tough state, Isaac13. But you can save your wife."

"How. . .?"

"Give me the Gaelbolg."

Isaac13 nodded.

"Don't do it! Don't give it to him!" Sparkie cried out in desperation.

"I want to save you. That's all I care about." Isaac13 said somberly.

Sparkie closed her eyes, sighing as Isaac13 handed the Gaelbolg to Trabant.

"Hahahahahahahaha! Slice her neck!"

"What?!"

The Knight Killer poked a perfect, large hole through Sparkie's neck. Her eyes widened, then shut.

". . . ."

"Kill him." Trabant said coldly.

Isaac13 offered no resistance as the Gungir pierced his armor, and he fell to the desert sand. Trabant walked over to Sparkie's body. Leaning over, he heard a loud, crying sound.

"It's a baby." he said.

"Sir, you need not waste your time on it. I'll kill the baby if you want." a Wyvern Rider said.

Trabant shook his head.

"No. I'm taking the girl and the Gaelbolg back to Thracia. I'm trusting you to kill BLL and his cadre."

"Yes sir."

------

#11   Linear 

• Master Adept

Posted 11 November 2004 - 09:26 PM

O.O That was so awsome BLL! *throws confetti* n.n whoohoo...that was an awsome chapter!!

#12   Blade Lord Lyn 

• Disciple

Posted 29 November 2004 - 09:19 PM

Chapter 5, part 3

The Desert March

=====================================================

The Wyvern Knights that Trabant sent after BLL where decimated easily by the small group that he took along with him. The cruel sands of the desert stood before him, a dry wind blowing through the harsh terrain.

"Phinora isn't to far, everyone. We'll take it, then move on to Velthomer." BLL said, placidly. The group nodded, thus beginning the infamous March to Phinora.

In less than two hours, the granite castle stood before them, seemingly empty.

"What's this?" Agatio said, confused. "Something's definately wrong here."

BLL nodded. "I think you're right. It's too quiet. . . I was expecting Link to attack us. Even just a few Fire Mages. But nothing. Nothing at all."

BLL rode to the gate, the Tyrfing's aura shining around her.

"ATTACK!!!!!" he heard from above.

"METEOR!!!!!" BLL heard from all around him. Large flaming balls of fire descended upon the army. The Tyrfing simply repelled the attack. Linear slipped out of the way of the descending attack, and Agatio rolled towards the gate.

"Watch out everyone!" BLL cried out. He rode towards a Fire Mage now revealed, flaming aura surrounding them. Powerfully, he swung the Tyrfing at him, sending the Mage flying into the wall, blood spilling towards the ground.

"I'm going straight for Link! Distract them!"

Riding through the battle, evading and repeling Meteor attacks as he moved on, BLL entered the courtyard. In there stood Link, tall, flaming red hair, and red eyes.

"Finally. I've been waiting for you."

"Link. We don't need to fight."

"Yes we do. There is one thing you do need to know. All your base are belong to us."

"What are you talking about, Link?"

"Nothing. Nevermind. Prepare to die."

BLL made the first move, charging on his white steed towards the Fire Mage. Link was expecting the attack, stepping back, and flipping through pages of his tome.

"Borganon!" he cried.

The ground below BLL opened, with a volcanic eruption occuring beneath him. Fortunately, the aura of the Tyrfing pushed the eruption downwards, sealing the whole. The soft green light pulsated stronger, as BLL narrowed his eyes. Pushing his heels into the horse so it leaped towards Link. He swung low with the Tyrfing, going for a clean slice to the neck. Link ducked, preparing to cast upwards.

"Borganon!" Link casted again, hoping that it'd work.

Again, the Tyrfing glowed, repelling the volcanic explosion coming from the ground.

"What?! I don't get it. . . what's happening?!" Link exclaimed angrily.

"The Tyrfing was made to repel most average spells. . . Borganon barely stings me." BLL said, smirking. "Good luck." he said.

Link's eyes widened. Turning around, he retreated through a pair of doors, quickly heading to a balcony above.

"ALL FIRE MAGES, RETREAT!!!!"

Another one down. . . . BLL thought, sighing.

=====================================================

Yep, two more parts to go guys.

#13   gsninja 

• Master Adept
                            • Group: Moderator
                            • Interests:Inside your pants.

Posted 29 November 2004 - 09:23 PM

Your story's getting really good BLL! (Go Tyrfing!). Can't wait for the next part!

#14   Elliott 

• Cool
                              • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                              • AKA Agatio

Posted 29 November 2004 - 09:24 PM

How did I get in there? Well, I'm too lazy to read it now, leave it up a while and I'll read it later.

#15   Linear 

• Master Adept

Posted 29 November 2004 - 11:56 PM

x.x wow, another chapter. O.O I luved it! XDDD *throws more confetti* >_> I like it how its going.

#16   Blade Lord Lyn 

• Disciple

Posted 27 December 2004 - 02:50 AM

Chapter 5, final

(It's about time that I sit down and start getting ready to finish this. I'm combining two parts into one, to finally finish this chapter. An "*" means there is a note, which can be seen at the end of this monster sized post)

Should you have forgotten what happened at the beginning of the chapter, here's a review for you.

http://img20.exs.cx/img20/2414/COMIC8.th.png
                                  *click teh thumbnail*

Summary:

BLL is going to GSS Castle. He wants to clear his name, as for some reason, he has been called a traitor.

Nick1presta was scared, because VenusMan1 was going to Zaxon castle, where BLL was, to give BLL the Tyrfing, a Legendary Weapon. N1P wields the Swanchika, another one of the 12 Legendary weapons, but doesn't want the enemy (BLL) to have one.

BLL heads towards Lubeck, N1P's base. After a heated battle, BLL strikes down the Baron and moves on.

While this is happening, Izar is speaking with Max. Max is an old, sick man, but effectively runs the country of GSS, though currently, he is so sick, that Izar is in charge. Max is still confused on why BLL and his family have been given the label "Traitor", and Izar takes the time to explain to him what happened.

Apparently, members of BLL's family killed the prince, and since BLL is housing Mystic Warrior, prince of the country of Isaac in the east, it is said he has sided with the enemy. Izar calls in his "wife" lightingstar (who, if you remember earlier comics, was with BLL), and we discover that she is in direct lineage with Seint Heim, the original founder of GSS.

Max explains that lightningstar plays an important role, and that the bloodline of Heim must not vanish. Izar and lightningstar are to have a child quickly, to secure the blood of Narga. Saying that he is old, and doesn't have much time left, Max tells Izar that he may control the kingdom, should something happen to him.

Then, towards the east, the army of Lenster, lead by Isaac13, was heading towards Lubeck, to assist BLL with his march. He was accompanied by BLL's sister, Sparkie, and their daughter, Kate. Unknownigly, the Wyvern Knights of Thracia held a sneak attack, killing everyone. Trabant took the Geiborg (Gaelbolg), and Kate, and retreated to Thracia. He ordered his captain to kill BLL's army.

At that same time, BLL ordered Wind Dude to take his young, 2 year old son, Isaac Zero 2, to the country of Isaac (no pun intended). Seeing how it may be difficult with just those two, Mystic Warrior offered to go with them. As he was Isaac's prince, it would be easier for Isaacians to accept the two GSS'ers with him. BLL accepted.

BLL then lead his army to Phinora. There, lied Link and his Fire Mages. With little effort, BLL forced Link to retreat.

Now, he heads for his next goal, but the shadow of Thracia looms long over the desert, and Echo_Djinn is preparing his troops for battle. . . . .

---------------------------------------

Part 4: The Door of Destiny

There's not much left. . . there's Velthomer. . . . then GSS. I can get this all cleared up soon enough. BLL thought, placid. He reached to his side, over to a canteen of water. Popping the cork open, he let the slightly warm fluid slide down his wanting throat, greedily drinking the water. With a refreshed sigh, he closed the canteen, hanging it again from his belt.

"Not much longer everyone. All we have left is Velthomer and then, finally, GSS. It won't be long. . . ." he repeated, again.

Now mounted on a white steed*, as he had been promoted recently, PiersDM rode beside BLL.

"Everything all right, sir?" he asked. "You've been mumbling a lot. . . heat's getting to you?"

BLL nodded.

"Fighting and heat aren't a good mix. Especially the heat of the Yied Desert." BLL replied.

"Well, as you said, it won't be much longer, right? I hope so, Laren here could use a break." Piers replied, patting his horse.

The two horses trotted together, side by side, as the army slowly marched between the Yied Passage, to go around, and meet Velthomer.

Yied Desert was almost a maze. To the east, there is a shrine to Loputousu*, which has long been abandoned, and stands high on a cliff. A winding trail leads down from this shrine, leading to open sand. On the west side, there lies cliffs almost in line, preventing anyone from heading straight across the sands. One must travel through small passages in between, unless they are flying on a Wyvern or Pegasus.

East of these cliffs, ten, well sized Wyverns from Thracia held there position proudly. Of these, there was one, red, slightly larger, with darker colored wings, denoting the leader*.

"Sir, why aren't we moving? Weren't we supposed to go after BLL and his army?"

The captain nodded, not saying a word.

"Then why are we not going?"

"First of all, I'm not in a mood to die. I've heard rumors about those warriors. . . they'll slice through us worse than that Knight Killer lance you're holding knocks over horses, buddy."

"Terrain advantadge, sir?" the private questioned.

"Cliffs won't do much good. . . they can see our shadow."

"Then what are we going to do, sir?" the private inquired.

"He's heading towards Velthomer*. Let them fight it out. If Velthomer wins, we'll just say they did some long-range magic and defeated them all at once. If BLL wins, they'll probably be weakened. That'll be when we strike." the captain replied, annoyed.

"Vulture Pattern*, sir?"

"Yes, yes, Vulture Pattern. Go tell that to the others. Hurry up."

"Yes sir!"

----

"So. . . where is the way out, exactly?" Linear said, tensely. "This place is hot, and it is bothersome. All this fighting is making me all hot, and my clothes are sticky from sweating. . . ."

Gsninja, who was nearby, frowned.

"You complain? Better yet, you talk?"

"Huh? What do you mean 'You talk'?" Linear replied, confused.

"All I've seen you do is threaten people, fight, and. . . beat bandits into the ground*."

Linear laughed.

"Comedy man, are you?" she said coyly.

"No. Just stating the truth." Gsninja replied.

"Humph. You don't want to see me in the ring*, trust me."

Gsninja chuckled.

"The ring? That's hardly a place for conversation, is it?"

"It is a place for me to defeat ****y men like you, however."

"Ooh. . . Linear, vicious, so vicious." Gsninja said sarcastically. "Look." he continued, pointing ahead.

"Grass!" Linear exclaimed.

"We're almost back at GSS. . . I hope you're ready. You owe me a fight in the ring."

"Yes, you do owe me a loss in the ring." Linear replied, confidently.

Ahead of the quarelling couple, BLL's steed touched grass.

There's another accomplishment. Velthomer is next. . . .

------------------

"What are you people waiting for!!!! Suit up!!!!" Echo Djinn yelled. He knew BLL was going to march through Velthomer before finally reaching Castle GSS, and this posed a problem.

BLL had a Legendary Weapon, the Tyrfing*. Which would pose a problem.

Briggid had a Legendary weapon, the Ichival*. Again, this would pose a problem.

Meglo had a Legendary weapon, the Valkyrie*. Which would only help BLL.

And, Anubis had Holsety. Of all Legendary Weapons that could've been chosen. Wind beats thunder, remember?*

And, they where coming, along with other, powerful troops, through Velthomer.

Through it.

This would pose a problem.

Echo Djinn, himself, was of the Freege family. He weilded the Thorhammer, legendary weapon of Thunder magic. Of course, Holsety was effective against Thorhammer.

Perfect. Four Legendary weapons are coming at me. . . and my army still is not ready! Though Izar is sending support. . . it may not help. No. It will help. It has to. I'll be the one to take down BLL, and be rewarded hansomely. . . maybe even, with Izar's position! he thought.

"Everyone, who is ready, sortie! Everyone who isn't, is getting a ration cut!"

Groans echoed throughout the Velthomer castle. Plenty of Armors* weren't eating tonight.

-------

"There they are! Everyone, charge!" BLL ordered.

The two groups clashed - BLL's smaller army of well experienced troops, and Echo Djinn's larger, but not as well trained, Armor Knights.

Among BLL's army, Briggid, Anubis, BLL, and Meglo stood apart, all weilding Legendary weapons.

"I'm heading for Echo!" BLL called out.

Agatio waved the Ichival over his head, signaling that he would accompany him. Anubis, who was nearby, easily doged the Armor's clumsy attacks as he also headed towards the goal - Echo Djinn.

"Yes, try to stand against Thorhammer!" he exclaimed, cackling.

BLL smirked.

"You won't stand a chance. Let us pass, and we won't hurt you."

"No chance." ED replied.

Anubis stepped forward.

"I'll do it. I can win with one blow."

That's what I thought he'd do. . . I don't stand a chance against Holsety! Unless. . . unless Anubis hasn't trained with it! Then, I can still win! Echo Djinn thought.

He stepped back, revealing the large, yellow tome, runes engraved on its cover. Simultaneously, Anubis opened the pages of the Holsety tome, softly chanting through its complex pages.

At the same time, Echo Djinn and Anubis released there spells. Both armies stopped fighting as they saw Holsety*'s green wind expand across a wide radius, green winds cutting through Echo Djinn, and Thorhamme*r, it's violet thunder dancing inside of Holsety. Anubis slipped under Thorhammer, using the violent winds of Holsety to push the thunder upwards, safely avoiding the attack.

Echo Djinn was not so fortunate. The Baron was on the ground, not breathing. The Thorhammer was held tightly under his right arm.

"Izar. . . you lied. . . ." he trailed off, before finally closing his eyes for the last time.

"Shouldn't have messed with me. . . ." Anubis said, quietly.

BLL sighed.

"So. . . on to Castle GSS?"

"Yes, BLL. This is it."

--------

"I am looking for Sir BLL of Chalphy? BLL of Chalphy?" a young page said, running thruogh the streets of Velthomer's caslte town. BLL heard the young man, and caught up with him.

"I am he. What do you need?"

"Lord Izar, who rules over this castle, but is currently at Castle GSS, would like to have a word with you. He is at the castle gates, preparing to march you and your army to the castle."

"What!!!!!?????"

BLL wasted no time gathering his forces and heading outside.

"Lord Izar, it is an honor to see you again!" BLL exclaimed, making no effort to hide his excitement.

"Yes. I am glad to see you, Sir BLL. The king requests an audience with you, for pardoning you, and the Chalphy family, of false aqusations of treasons, by the true traitor, Echo Djinn."

BLL nodded.

"My sincerest thanks." he replied, politely. "It's been a long road to get here. . . ."

"I'm sure it has." Izar replied.

Surrounded by Izar's elite Fire Sages, BLL and his troops where accompanied to Castle GSS with little hassle. Finally, he stood before the castle gates, along with his army.

"Excuse me, while I go fetch the king." Izar said.

Shortly after, Max, who held on to Izar, was lead before BLL.

"Izar. . . this. . . this is the traitor?"

"What?! I thought I was coming here to be pardoned!" BLL exclaimed.

"Pardoned! Of course not! Poor, poor, trusting BLL. You have been accused of high treason against the country of GSS, for assisting the enemy in times of war. Your punishment will be excecution --"

"Excecution! What is this?!"

"Mages. Silence him." Izar said, coldly.

Two mages raised their tomes in the air - both casting Elfire* at the same time. BLL grunted in pain.

From the castle, a young woman emerged. Her face was lined with worry, and she had long, silve hair, bound to be a pony tail. . . .

"Lightningstar*?!!!! What is going on here?!"

"Mages. Silence him." Izar repeated. Again, the mages cast Elfire on a defenseless BLL, and he fell on his knees.

"Izar. . . why did you take grandfather outside? He is only going to get worse if you do things like this. . . ."

"Lightningstar. Leave. Now." Izar said, emotionlessly.

"But--"

"No 'but'. I don't want to here it. Take King Max back inside." Izar said.

BLL strained his body to stand again.

"Lightningstar! It's me, your husba--"

Again, two Elfire's flung where flung at the young Lord Knight.

"Izar. . . who is that man? He's. . . familiar. . . ."

"He's the one that assisted in the killing of the Prince. Now go inside. Now."

Lightningstar nodded. She took Max by the arm, leading him away.

"Liked seeing your wife again, BLL? It will be the last time. This will be your deathbed." Izar said, smirking. He raised his hand, his left hand reaching into his cloak.

"Izar. . . how. . . . why?"

"Lightningstar will quickly produce a son. After I kill off Max, I'll start a new line of power throughout the entire continent. I'll stop the corruption that has spread. . . of course, you are in the way." Izar explained. He motioned a nearby Fire Mage to him, and whispered a short message in his hear. The Mage ran off inside. Quickly, a large amount of Armors poured out from Castle GSS.

"Armors, take all these traitors into the dungeon." Izar ordered. "Mages. . . it's time for the excecution."

From his cloak, he removed a red tome, adorned with fire markings - the Falaflame*. Simultaneously, the Fire Mages cast their Elfire spells upon BLL, then, the scorching, unyielding Falaflame spell.

People who where nearby heard an agonizing scream, someone screamed:

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

--------------------------

Epilogue to BLL's story.

Several weeks after BLL's excecution, Anubis lead an escape, all of the troop retreated to Isaac.

Linear: She eventually married GSninja. They had two kids, a boy and a girl, who they both have passed their sword skills on to. She died two years later from disease.

GSninja: Moved to Isaac with Linear, father of her two children. When Linear died, in despair, he left the children in Castle Tirnanog, and went to the Mitos District. He was a spendthrift, and after he wasted all of his money, he starved on the streets.

Anubis: Anubis returned to Silesia, along with a Pegasus Knight who he fell in love with, Ferry. He had two children, Sety and Fee. Several years after they where born, he left Ferry. Ferry died shortly after.

Agatio: Agatio married Briggid, moving to Lenster. He had two children, a boy and a girl. He named the boy "GSninja, after hearing about an overly ****y man from Verdane.

PDM: Piers went to Agustria, where he served Castle Nodion loyally. He became known as the "White Knight", and was known for his valiant fighting.

WindDude: WindDude trained hard in Isaac. Now, he is a well known Paladin leading the resistance.

MysticWarrior: MysticWarrior promised to become a better swordfighter than Linear, to protect his country. Many think he is close to acheiving his goal.

Meglo: Not much is known of what happened to the Priest. He simply vanished after his escape.

Max: As all expected, Max did not have much longer to live. He died before BLL's troops escaped the GSS dungeon.

Izar: After Max died, Izar took power. He spread the Kingdom of GSS's dominion far and wide. Eventually, GSS held power in every country except for Lenster, which it was still invading, and Thracia.

Lightningstar: She never recovered her memory, until it was to late. She died bearing her second child, Yurius. The nurse who witnessed the birth claimed that, as she sighed and closed her eyes for the last time, her eyes darted open with realization, and she said "BLL. . . ." before she stopped breathing.

BLL: BLL was killed by Izar after the Battle of GSS. He was tricked into a false sense of security. He has been named "Holy Knight' by the Isaacians, as he protected their prince, Mysticwarrior, and returned him to his homeland. He had one son, Isaac Zero 2, who has an important destiny.

-------

Whew! Finally finished the chapter. Now, for the notes -

Now mounted on a white steed - All promoted mounted units ride white horses. It sets them apart.

Loputousu - Is the dark dragon, representing evil. Only Narga can stand up to the dark spell/god.

For clarity purposes, the largest Wyvern holds the Wyvern Master, a promoted class.

The Vulture Pattern is a Thracian attack. They see the situation, and strike when ready.

When GSNinja is talking about Linear beating bandits to the ground and her being threatful, etc, he's reffering to an earlier chapter. When bandits forced Linear to attack BLL, she threatened to slice their throats off and leave them on a stick should they hurt MysticWarrior, who she was protecting. Linear = Ayra, and she has a fiery personality.

When Linear is talking about the ring, she means the Arena.

The Tyrfing is BLL's Holy Weapon. It gives High magical resistance.

The Ichival is Briggid's Holy Weapon. It heals its user and adds strength to every bolt.

Holsety is Anubis' Holy Weapon. It's the magic of the wind, granting speed and accuracy.

Thorhammer is Echo Djinn's holy weapon. It's the most powerful of the three nature magics, but loses out to Holsety with the magic triangle.

Valkyrie is a staff. It can bring people back to life, who have a warriors spirit.

Falaflame is Izar's legendary weapon. It grants magical defense, though not as good as the Tyrfings, but better defense than Nick1Presta's Swanchicka.

When Echo Djinn is musing about what could happen, he is referring to the Magic weapons triangle. Fire > Wind > Thunder.

Elfire is a midlevel Fire Magic. It's more powerful than Fire, but is heavy, so it lowers evade.

#17   Elliott 

• Cool
                                    • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                                    • AKA Agatio

Posted 27 December 2004 - 04:55 AM

BLL: I havn't read all of it, as I am far too lazy. But I think it's cool how you write us all into it. And the ending (Izar) was cool too. Keep it up, I'll get around to reading it someday :P .

#18   Linear 

• Master Adept

Posted 27 December 2004 - 05:02 PM

Wow, that was a long chapter...but I liked it. (XD haha, the ring)

#19   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
                                        • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 27 December 2004 - 05:38 PM

Echo Djinn, himself, was of the Freege family. He weilded the Thorhammer, legendary weapon of Thunder magic. Of course, Holsety was effective against Thorhammer.

Thats right I hold true power. :P Sick story. Who knew I waas the bad guy. Awsome stuff BLL.

#20   Blade Lord Lyn 

• Disciple

Posted 30 December 2004 - 07:52 PM

Now it's time for Part 2!

-----------

Of and explaining the events of the expansion of the GSS Empire

An essay, by Wind Dude
                                          (No, Wind Dude didn't actually write this, the character did. Just in case you didn't know o.o)

It's been a long fifteen years.

A lot has happened since that last battle. Truth be told, I didn't know BLL was excecuted, by the "Empire" as they now called themselves, until several weeks later, when Agatio came to the country of Isaac.

It was all downhill from there.

It began with the Miletos district, a small country west of Thracia, south of GSS. They where outnumbered, overpowered, and outmatched. There wasn't much anyone could do. Hilda took over the Miletos district happily.

Actually, Izar was a kind ruler. He judged everyone well, and spread out the power evenly.

At least, for a while.

I must've been. . . fifteen at the time. (I'm thirty now). It was after the Crown Prince was born. Izar's attitude just. . . changed. I don't know what it was.

All the former governors of countries under GSS control where replaced by new ones. They used harsh, no, vicious, cruel governing tactics to control the people, taking away their rights, oppressing them to the limit. And that wasn't all. . . .

The Crown Prince must've been. . . ten? Eleven, perhaps. Well, in the Miletos District, and the Manster district, children were taken away to Castle GSS. It was. . . odd, really. I had to see for myself. I went, along with MysticWarrior, to Castle GSS - though we stayed hidden.

They where sacrificing the children!

I don't know what happened to Izar after the Crown Prince was born, but whatever it was, it was not good.

Apparently, they wanted to revive Loputousu.

Ridiculous.

Of course, when it was confirmed, the nations went into a silent uproar. Behind closed doors, talk of rebellion was spread throughout the continent.

They tried.

They failed.

Which takes me to today. I am currently returning from the Manster District, back to Trinanog Castle in Isaac. As. . . there is something quite interesting I have discovered.

When I was a child, traveling with Sir BLL's (Blagi rest his soul), troops, he married a woman named Lightningstar (Blagi rest her soul), and had a single child, a boy - Isaac Zero 2, who I keep in my company.

However, she vanished after they had the baby. At least, until BLL reached Castle GSS, where she lived with Izar. He memory had been wiped, most likely by Loput magic, as it is to difficult to do such things with Nature or Light magic.

They had a child too, the Crown Prince.

As a technicality. . . Lightining Star is related to Saint Heim. She was the Princess of GSS, per say. And, Isaac Zero 2, being her first born son, is the true Crown Prince. The one who I'm referring to as "Crown Prince", is second. Should Isaac Zero 2 die, somehow, there is no hope.

Of course, he knows this now. I'm suprised he hasn't left Tirnanog.

But it does not hurt to check. . . .

----------------

And that, is to bridge Part 1, and 2 together. =D

Notes:

Blagi was the first user of the Valkyrie staff, the original head of the church, which is why Wind Dude writes (Blagi rest his/her soul).

Look forward to a real chapter from me. . . one day. :blink:

#21   Valistrix 

• Disciple
                                            • Interests:I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH.
                                            • AKA Link

Posted 19 January 2005 - 02:49 PM

Woah, cool story BLL, sorry I didn't get round to reading it sooner and what happened to me at the end of the story?

#22   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                                            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 January 2005 - 05:18 PM

Which Isaac do you mean in that sentence, BLL?

#23   Blade Lord Lyn 

• Disciple

Posted 25 January 2005 - 08:17 PM

Well, in that last one I wrote, that's IsaacZero_2.

And Link, you died in the story. So did a lot of other people. There's a lil' epilogue up there. (If you haven't guessed yet, it's a tragedy)

#24   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                                                • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 January 2005 - 04:25 PM

Quote:Which takes me to today. I am currently returning from the Manster District, back to Trinanog Castle in Isaac. As. . . there is something quite interesting I have discovered.

That part, I meant. Who is that Isaac?

#25   Blade Lord Lyn 

• Disciple

Posted 29 January 2005 - 06:01 PM

Oh. That is Isaac the country, not Isaac a person. I'll edit this post later with the next chapter.

#26   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                                                    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 January 2005 - 06:14 PM

Oh, okay, then. Am I still in teh story, then? What happened to me? Will I do fighting or something?

Page 1 of 1
                                                      • You cannot start a new topic
                                                      • You cannot reply to this topic