Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Star Wars The New Jedi Order: The Dark Truth star wars!!! A better one than the last!

#1   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Auck.

Posted 12 December 2004 - 07:07 PM

Alright! Finally, chapter three is done, Jedi Academy is over, and The New Jedi Order is about to begin! This one is more action packed, and makes MUCH more sense than the other one. Here is the back story, and the characters.

Story:
    Marka Ragnos is dead, and Dustin has turned from the Dark Side, and a ceremony for the dead has been done. The Death Star, undestroyed for 3 years, and Dustin, retired from a 3 year basis of leading Rogue Squadron, is finally coming home to the Jedi Academy. There may be peace for now, but there is still much corruption ahead...

Dramatis Personae

Dustin: Jedi Master, Rogue Squadron Commander, Human Male
    Linear: Jedi Master, Dustin's wife, Human female
    Luke Skywalker: Jedi Master, Human Male
    Mara Jade Skywalker: Jedi Master, Human Female
    Matt Sidoti: Jedi Knight, Rogue Squadron Lietenant, Human male
    John Lynn: Jedi Knight, Rogue Squadron Gold Leader, Human male
    Emperor Palpatine: Lord of the Sith
    Darth Sibol: Sith Lord

#2   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 December 2004 - 07:48 PM

The New Jedi Order: The Dark Truth
      Chapter 1
      As Dustin neared YavinIV, He gathered all of his thoughts.
      The Vong were a problem, and now, the Sith are a bigger problem. We might not win this battle.
      He thought.
      "Okay, Arsix. I'm setting the landing cycle." Dustin said. He strapped himself in, this is what he forgot to do when he first begun the flight. He also forgot to adjust the internal compensator. His skin was tightening harder, harder, making it harder to fly his X-wing. His astromech was beeping out of control, as the X-wing flipped and turned, crashing into tree branches, scraping itslef as it went. Dustin had not had as much trouble landing before.
      "Arsix? Arsix! I'm putting it on auto-pilot, just hang on." Dustin said. But it was too late. The X-wing had already hit a swamp, disturbing all animals that lived there. Dustin exhaled.
      "Luke is going to hit me for this. Well, it can't be changed." He hopped out of the X-wing, stepping on stones wherever he could find them. Then, when he reached dry but damp land, he turmed and extended an arm outwards. He gathered the Force within him, and lifted his X-wing out of the swamp.
      "Okay. Now that that is taken care of, I have to get to the Academy. It appears some droid gave me the wrong landing coordinates." Dustin said. Arsix beeped madly as his dome shaped head turned. Dustin waved goodbye to his atsromech, and walked on. As he traveled through teh jungle, he encountered some wild animals. He had no contact with them, as he did not bother them.
      "There it is. The Jedi Academy. It has been three years, since I have seen this place." He said. it was true. Dustin hadn't come back to the Academy in three years. Now twenty-three, he is Rogue Squadron commmander and highly acclaimed Jedi Master. When he went inside the temple hangar, he was given a generous welcome back.
      "Dustin! What are you doing here? I thought you left us for good!" A fellow Jedi said. His name was Matt Sidoti. he specialized in lightsaber darts.
      "No, it seems that the New republic did not have anything left for me." Dustin answered. He walked over to the view port, viewing the jungle, as well as damp trees. Then, heturned to see Corran Horn.
      "After 3 years? They had nothing? That's a little off-hand, don't you think?" Corran asked. It seemed taht Corran's beard grew back. Dustin shaved his long ago.
      "So, guys. How have you been?" Dustin asked.
      "Well, we have been able to fend for ourselves, for once. Enough about us. What about you? What's have you done in your leave?" Matt asked.
      Dustin turned his head.
      "Well, we had a few runs on Star Destroyers. It was simple, really. We also had to face a Sun Crusher. The second one in it's series. I had to reform teh Squadron after that. We lost too many men." Dustin said. He took out his lightsaber, and activated it. It's green blaze shone throughout the room. He had not heard a lightsaber's hum in three years.
      "I have missed the hum of a lightsaber. But now, it seems I just built it again."
      "So, uh, what other pilots did you recruit?" Tyler Gran asked. Tyler was another Jedi, seduced by the Dark Side, and turned back to the light again.
      "Well, what kind of X-wing do you have? Is it the Xj series or a T-63?"
      "Well, I have an Xj. It's much more powerful. Better shields make it withstand 10 shots. I like it much more. teh T-63's handle well, are fast, but don't really pack that much of a punch." Dustin said. He stared out at his x-wing, somewhere in the jungle. His Arsix then beeped crazily all of a sudden.
      "Oh, no. Something's wrong with R6!" Dustin yeleld. He charged out of the of the hangar bay and into the jungle. There, he saw his X-wing, surrounded by cloaked figures. He knew what figures these were. Of course they were Reborn. Dustin activated his lightsaber. And the Reborn activated theirs. Dustin began the fight with a side kick to the 1st Reborn's stomach. The Reborn withdrawed as he felt the pain. Dustin then turned right. He saw a lightsaber go to his arm. Dustin swiped out with his saber to block it. He managed to push teh Reborn back into the trees. The Reborn was then lost in the jungle, waiting to be eaten by the swamp wampas.
      Dustin had one more to take care of. He turned to the left. At first, he saw nothing. But then, he turned his attention to the trees above him. He looked up and saw a red blur, dashing in the trees. He supposed that it was the last Reborn. Dustin jumped up and followed him in. He jumped from tree to tree, catching up with his oponent. Then, at the moment they stopped, Dustin heard a branch snap, then he heard a loud thump, then a crunch. He looked down, to see teh jungle floor and saw his enemy, lying down, dead. He came down, and saw the spine of his enemy, popped out of his skin, and arched out. The grass was drenched in blood. He paused for that moment, and then headed for his X-wing.
      "You alright, R6?' Dustin asked. R6 swirled around in it's bowl shaped strap, and opened the ****pit shields to open.
      "Yeah, I guess we should head back to the Academy." Dustin said. He leaped into the X-wing, and flew over to the Acedemy.

Vong Commander Don heing was looking out the viewport of his frigate, The Bloody Fist.
      Now, I see why the other leadres failed. They were too occupied inflicting pain upon themselves. He thought. He heard a faint footstep from behind him. Don turned to see his superviser, and brother, Rem Heing.
      "The reason you have come and disturbed my peace is why, Rem?" Don asked. Rem eyed his older brother, searching for anger or conflict. He saw none.
      "I wil ask again. Why haev you disturbed me?" Don was serious. He walked over to Rem, then punched him in the stomach. Rem fell to his knees as he coughed up blood.
      "Commander, we have spotted and captuered a Jeedai. Shall I bring him to you?" Rem asked. Don nodded. Rem then walked away, holding his gut.

General Wedge Antillies was in Admiral Kre'Fey's office, waiting for the Admiral to appear. He had been summoned to give his report. Wedge shifted his shoulders uneasily, playing with a small pack of binders. He easily placed them on his wrists, then snapped them together. Wedge had easy time getting out of the restarints, but afterwards got a few small bruises. He then heard the door swive open.
      "Admiral. Good to see you, sir." He said. Wedge stood up, and saluted. Kre'Fey returned the salute.
      "It has been some time, General." Kre'Fey said. The Admiral walked up to his desk and sat down.
      "So, what is your report, general?" I am eager to know everything."
      "Well, it seems that Dustin has left us, and we are running out of pilots." Wedge said. He eyed his thumbs, seeing that they were a bit sore.
      "I see. Well, we will haev to get more pilots, shall we?" The Admiral said.
      How can he be so calm about this? Wedge asked himself. he shrugged and calmly said,
      "Admiral, we don't have so many pilots as we did before. We only have two, which are Serant, and Vlen."
      "Well, we can scout planets, and rally people that can fly and put them in."
      "That's the problem. We always do that, and they end up dying1 Sir, I have been in the squadron almost my whole life. And I have lost most of my friends. Now, I'm retired from my life in the ****pit and I feel Rogue Squadron needs the best it can get. And emphasis on best." Wedge said. He put his hands on his waist. He had a point, and Kre'Fey knew it.
      "I know Rogue Squadron is suffering. But we are doing the best we can. Wedge, I know you believe me when I say these things."
      "Yes, I do, but as you can see, Rogue Squadron has lost it's ability to shoot down most of it's enemies." Wedge said. He was getting tense. He clutched his fists. Kre'Fey breathed deeply.
      "Wedge, I know this is hard."
      "So do I, Admiral. So do I."

Jedi Knight John Lynn was on the planet of Illum, scouting for the crystal cave. Along with him, was his Padawan, Dreg Devilian, anxious for his first step towards becoming a Jedi.
      "Well, it's cold out here, that's one thing. And I can't see a blasted thing in this blizzard." John said. He put his hand on Dreg's shoulder. Dreg looked at his master and smiled.
      "I was wondering, Master. If it would be difficult to find the crystals. in teh cave, Master Lynn."
      "That, I do not have the answer to, my young apprentice. But, I know we will find the cave, some tiem today, I hope." John said. He focused his eyes on his surroundings, and then tapped into the Force to sense some sort of energy field. He found something. Some rock formation.
      "I found it, Dreg. Let's get back to the Y-wing and get to the temple." Minutes after, they finally reached the temple. They went inside, armed with only their lightsabers.
      "Well, Dreg. This is it. I'm gonna leave you now. You can take however long you want to complete your lightsabers." John said. he left the temple and waited outside. He then sensed a Dark presence near by, and saw a Reborn. He activated hsi lightsaber, and so did the reborn. He took a few steps back, and took a small breather. Then, he rushed towards his enemy, and swiped, the reborn blocked all of his blows, and pushed him back. John fought 2 Reborn here before, but this one, he thought he could not handle. He raised his lightsaber and prepared for the worst.

Dreg gathered his materials, almost ready to build his lightsabers. He had planned to have two sabers. One blue, and one orange. he was facinated in dual motion. So elegant, so powerful. He stared at his supplies, then got to work. He hoped to make the best lightsabers ever seen. He wanted them perfect.
      "Boy, I know Master Lynn's gonna be proud of me!" He said.

"How long is this going to take?" John said. He was still fighting the Reborn. He was losing his balance, and focus as well. John twisted his lighrsaber around his waist and sliced the Reborn's stomach. A piece of cloth fell off as the Reborn fell.
      "This planet is just not safe anymore. I had better get Dreg to speed it up. We are gonna have company soon." John turned off his lightsaber and went back to the temple.

"I'm almost done. Just a little more and..." Dreg began to say. His lightsaber's were just about complete.
      "There. Now to get back to John." Dreg said. He picked up his new lightsabers and walked for the exit. Just then, he heard a lightsaber flare. Dreg turned and saw a Reborn. He activated his new lightsabers. So did teh Reborn. The orange and blue flare shone all around teh room. Then, the reborn jumped at Dreg, and slashed.

#3   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Moderator
        • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 13 December 2004 - 10:35 PM

Erm, you didn't have to double post. =/

Anyway, cool stuff, not into Star Wars though.

#4   Valistrix 

• Disciple
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Interests:I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH.
          • AKA Link

Posted 18 December 2004 - 05:48 AM

Cool chapter I13, am I still gonna be in the story?

#5   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 December 2004 - 03:44 PM

Yep. You still are gonna be in it, Link. Don't worry. I'm gonna be so nice on Christmas, I'll post more than one chapter! In the same post, of course.
            It's sad enough no one is paying much attention to this fanfic. It's my final one!

Page 1 of 1
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • You cannot reply to this topic