Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A MegaMan Fanfiction

#1   Silo STATIC 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Anime, manga, drawing, video games, the forums, etc.

Posted 17 December 2004 - 09:31 PM

This is just a sample, but it's not entirely written out. I may not add anymore entries than this, but I may change my mind.

This follows the basic concept of the classic MegaMan storyline, based around the adventures of the blue bomber, his sister Roll, and the worldy scientist Dr. Light. But, I've added in my own personal character, named Sango*, who seems to be human, but he could be more than what meets the eye. He's also an assistant to Dr. Light, and has become a good friend to MegaMan and Roll.

Here's part of Chapter 1 as far ...

Roll sat in the meadow beyond the city, admiring the gentle and serene view the hillside bestowed. A small group of butterflies flew across the landscape, presenting the meadow with a more pristine view amongst the small flowers on the ground. Roll giggled with a sweet smile as a grasshopper jumped out of her hand, but only to discover that it reacted in such a way due to some one approaching from behind. Roll heard the footsteps of the said individual, only to smile again, noticing that it was the young warrior who she and Rock befriended some time ago.

"Oh," gasped Roll, "Hello there, Sango."

The boy stood there beside her, looking down with his cold and silent stare, brazen with the scar on his right eye. He did not say a word, but he didn't seem to mind her prescence.

Roll stood up and brushed off her skirt of any grass that would stick to it, then turned to face him, with the same cheerful smile.

"What's up?" Roll said with a bright tone, "You ... must have come here for a reason, of course?"

Sango's eyes trailed off hers for a moment, then he sighed and sat down amongst her, unclipping the sheaths that were held securely to his belt, which were holding the twin kunai blades.

" ... There must be something wrong, right Sango?" Roll said uneasily, gently but securely hugging the arm that was closest to her.

"No ... there is nothing to worry about right now," Sango finally replied, looking at her from the corner of his eye, but still looking forward, " ... Shouldn't you be with your brother?"

"Well, there really isn't anything to do around the lab, and surely Mega isn't in any danger, so I'm fine here."

Sango grew silent again, but made the slightest indication that he was thinking. Roll sighed and laid her head to rest against his arm, closing her eyes and thinking for a while, as well.

Then, a sudden muffled explosion was heard coming from the city. Roll opened her eyes to see a large area of smoke coming from a tower not too far away from the layer of buildings that can be seen from the meadow. She widened her eyes and stood up, lurching forward a bit with a worried expression.

"I bet Mega's there!" Roll exclaimed, "I have to go help him!"

"Calm down. MegaMan is not there at the moment," Sango slowly explained, "But I assume he'll set out to fight any moment now. Rest assured, as long as I can sense his power level, I'll be able to monitor him."

Roll looked a bit startled as to what Sango stated. She was hesitant to stay, but she knew he wouldn't lie.

*Inu-Yasha fans, please don't hurt me. :D

EDIT: By the way, the Roll used in this storyline is the teenage Roll. Here's the link, hosted by Planet MegaMan, of the intended illustration of her.

http://www.planet-megaman.com/images/displ...?album=1&pos=25

If you can't view the web page, contact me and I'll show you it, but be warned. The file size is rather large.

#2   PiersDM 

• Squire
    • Pip
      • Group: Banned

Posted 17 December 2004 - 11:18 PM

I didn't know you were a author, Silo, you're a good one! I may be tuning into thise once and awhile, but I may not, as I am reading two books, and three fanfics right now.

#3   Silo STATIC 

• Disciple

Posted 17 December 2004 - 11:22 PM

PiersDM, on Dec 18 2004, 01:18 AM, said:

I didn't know you were a writer, Silo, you're a good one! I may be tuning into thise once and awhile, but I may not, as I am reading two books, and three fanfics right now.

*sigh* You still need to learn to actually promote the person for what they are. First thing I've been hearing quarter-newbs say is drawer, and now writer. First off, someone who draws is called an artist. Then, someone who writes or types something is called an author.

I hope you've learned that in expense ...

#4   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Veterans
          • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 18 December 2004 - 01:29 PM

One question. Isn't Sango a girls name? meh forget what I said it doesn't matter. Nice stroy. I never really got into the Megaman but I like to read and your story is awsome.

#5   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
            • Interests:I've got hobby A.D.D.
            • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 18 December 2004 - 10:30 PM

oh i want to know more! how can he do that? never the less, i like how you described roll at the beginning, the setting was very nice.

#6   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
              • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 20 December 2004 - 02:11 PM

Silo STATIC, on Dec 18 2004, 01:22 AM, said:

*sigh* You still need to learn to actually promote the person for what they are. First thing I've been hearing quarter-newbs say is drawer, and now writer. First off, someone who draws is called an artist. Then, someone who writes or types something is called an author.

I hope you've learned that in expense ...

Well, I changed it to Author, but you should know that writer is also a word for that, look it up. "Writer: Someone who writes, especially for a career."

#7   DullahanX7 

• Berserker
              • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                • Interests:Goldensun, manga, music, RPG games, anime, Megaman, etc<br />blah blah blah... <br /><br />Legend of Dragoon and Final Fantasy are the best RPG for Playstation.

Posted 25 December 2004 - 01:04 AM

Im sure writer and auther are 2 different things.
                i forget why but i just know.

o and isn't Sango a girl? (she is also a inuyasha charicter)

#8   Silo STATIC 

• Disciple

Posted 28 December 2004 - 02:05 AM

DullahanX7, on Dec 25 2004, 03:04 AM, said:

o and isn't Sango a girl? (she is also a inuyasha charicter)

Yeah, I've been told that Sango is a female's name on Inu-Yasha, but it's the best I could come up with ...

#9   Linear 

• Master Adept

Posted 28 December 2004 - 02:22 AM

Everytime I hear the name Sango, reminds me of the kitchenware, Sango (It's a bowl). But anways, nice detail of the story! Linny likes. n.n

#10   Somia 

• Disciple
                      • Interests:..Truffles, White Chocolates, Flying, RPGing &amp; a Smile.

Posted 29 December 2004 - 10:06 PM

It's a nice story, I like it. And I also noticed that there are inu fans that posted replies here that didn't hurt you, so far at least...^^

#11   Silo STATIC 

• Disciple

Posted 03 January 2005 - 07:18 PM

Yeah, at least I didn't get hurt by them. They're so nice ... *gets all nervous*

Well, I've seemed to be at a dead end. I've decided not to add anymore, since I felt that just showing a sample of my work would be good enough. There may be more samples, of course, but they won't go to shame.

#12   cyberRoll 

• Slayer
                        • PipPipPipPipPip
                          • Interests:reading, writing, drawing<br />thats all.

Posted 29 January 2005 - 09:45 PM

Youre a megaman fan?
                          Cool I'm a member at planet Megaman.
                          *hint: MXZ*

#13   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple
                            • Interests:Go Away...

Posted 29 January 2005 - 10:00 PM

Great Story, I really think it was good!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 1
                            • You cannot start a new topic
                            • You cannot reply to this topic