Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Last Tyrant Possibly my greatest work ever!

#1   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Auck.

Posted 22 January 2005 - 10:09 PM

Okay, introduction.

The Last Tyrant

Sera! where are you? The man thought. He searched every street corner, alleyway, and building. There was no sign of her.
    "She has to be somewhere. She couldn't have just dissapeared!"
    The man bent down, in exhaustion, gasping for breath. It was a dark, rainy morning. He had just picked up his daughter from her classes. She was a 11 year old girl, about 4 feet. The very image of her sparked the man's brain, thinking of possible places Sera would go. Then, his face grew pale, almost ghostly white. Invisioned in his mind, was Island Eleven. The dredded sea spot where only a brave few have explored. His daughter only went there to pick berries. She possibly could have gone there. But, she would not have been as foolish as to go there at night. No, no one goes there at night. But, it was morning.
    Well, I was searching for a long time. But, how could it have turned from night to morning so quickly? He thought. He then ran to the docks, and took a rowboat to Island 11.

The moment the man was at the shores of the island, he could not believe what he saw. A bloody corpse, on the ground, no more than four feet in length, stretched across the wet sand. He went over to the body, seeing a pale face, the image of his daughter. Next to her, was a basket of berries.
    The man knelt down, crying. Then, all of a sudden, something whisked past his back. He felt something burning. It was his back. The jacket was slashed, blood dripping down his back. Then, that same force appearead in front of him.
    "Who are you?!" The man yelled. The yellow eyes glared at him. Then, the figure finally spoke.
    "The name..." Then, there was a slash.
    "Is Levant."

So, what do you think?

#2   Zxor 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2005 - 10:16 PM

It is really good, except for the berries part, it isn't very appealing, but otherwise, it was great! XD

#3   Somia 

• Disciple
        • Interests:..Truffles, White Chocolates, Flying, RPGing & a Smile.

Posted 22 January 2005 - 10:16 PM

Blood make me sick..*gets sick* it's short too. Anyhow that was really good, are you gonna continue it? Pwease?

#4   Zxor 

• Disciple

Posted 22 January 2005 - 10:19 PM

oh yeah, if that was the end of your story...well that would be sad, it can't be the end right?

#5   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2005 - 01:06 AM

That's not the end. It's the intro.

#6   Neo 

• Disciple
              • Group: Veterans
              • AKA Neo_Genesis

Posted 23 January 2005 - 03:36 AM

Great story I13, but I hope the next episode is a tad longer :)

#7   Ravenblade 

• Disciple

Posted 23 January 2005 - 03:40 AM

the intro to your RP character right I13?

there isnt anough to really judge but it seems like it could shape up well. Its a good idea to give your character an intro too. Perhaps we should all do that.

#8   Somia 

• Disciple

Posted 23 January 2005 - 12:06 PM

ooo..so there will be more.Gooddies~can't wait kui.

#9   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2005 - 01:33 PM

Intro 2

The figure, named Levant, glared at the man's corpse, as it rotted away.
                    "I need more to kill. There has to be a villiage somewhere that is packed with people worth killing." Levant said. He searched the area for any body he missed. Then, all of a sudden, a red blur whisked past him. He felt the cool breeze wipe against his face.
                    Another fresh one from out of the bag. Levant thought. He drew his sword once again, and scanned the streets for that certain force that went past him. Then, his body grew numb. Electric shocks sparked all around him, as he knelt down to the shocking force. He dropped his sword, as he fell to the ground. Then, that red blur stopped right in front of his body.
                    The exile. Traveling in the city streets, killing innocent citizens. And he still has his sword. I thought we took it away from him. He was obliged with the duty of protecting the helpless. But he turned away from that path shortly after his acceptance into our clan. Now, he lies before me, an exile, no longer part of the warrior race that thrives to keep alive. But how? How did this one manage to kill nearly half of our clan? He was not that strong. Maybe he can still be of use to us. We are at war with the other clans and our numbers are quickly dropping. This one can provide us with the help we need. The figure said. He picked up Levant's carcass, but noticed the sword was missing. He looked around, no weapon to be found.
                    I only hope it is not to late to save our brethren. Exile, I will need all the strength you have in order to defeat the menace that is destroying us.

Hours later, Levant was still unconcious from the stun dart thrown at him. He stirred in his sleep, on his bed. Then, he woke up to a loud noise.
                    What the... that noise... sounds like a gong... so familiar...
                    He thought. He opened his eyes to a figure looming over him. He sat up quickly, hitting the forehead of that figure.
                    "Levant, the exile. I know that you have had a troubled past with us... deciding to be an assassin instead of a courageous warrior, but we need your help right now. If this threat is not stopped, we will be wiped from existance. Will you help us?" The man asked. Levant thought about it. They were his fellow brethren and all. But what if they betrayed him? He decided to go with this plan.
                    "Fine, Mortimir. I'll help. But, why was I exiled?"
                    Levant asked.
                    Mortimir stared at Levant, seeing if it was a trick question.
                    "Well, I guess I could tell you. It went like this..."

Flash back

"Alright, warriors. This is the turning point of the battle. We shall see if you ca handle two clans united into one! Gregory, you take left flank. Trenery, you take right flank, and I, I will go in an all out assault. With you guys of course. Most of you won't live, but this is a cause we are fighting for. We cannot be pushed around any longer. THis is our home turf, and we shall defend it!!!" Levant yelled.

"And then, you just rushed off into battle. Without thinking, you defeated two clans combined. Now, those same clans are out for revenge. They were determined to find you and kill you. You slaughtered your entire army afyter that, leaving us with a minimum of 60 men. Now, the number of that has gone down by half, leaving us with 30." Mortimir said. Then, there was a loud Bang!
                    "Wait, I stand corrected. Now, 19 of us are left. Even with us, sitting here, talking..." Mortimir began to say, but Levant was already out the door and fighting.

Levant stood with 19 of his people, covering him. The enemy, 50,000 soldiers.
                    Levant knew this battle would not go well. Soon, there were arrows flying through the air, searing 10 of his men, leaving him with nine left. Levant was quiet throughout the battle. He managed to defeat at least 3000 of the enemy soldiers, but thatw as not enough. His sword had not yet recahrged to it's full power yet.
                    So this battle was already spoken: Come and gone.
                    The last view of arrows pierced his last nine men, leaving him alone. Levant looked throughout the battle field, seeing dead bodies, arrows in their chests. Levant knew he was next. He had no other option but to run away. He sped to the camp, evading arrows as he went. All of a sudden, a burst of arrows hit his back, the pain flooding through him. Then, there, at the harbor, was a ship. His former ship, to be exact. He crawled to it, and once he was inside, he went to the steering wheel, and turned the ship. Once it was out of the dock and into the ocean, he went to his ship quarters, to take a breather. The blood was pouring out of his back, he was not able to hold on. He slipped into a coma, a deep one, at best, and waited for his fate, to arrive.

#10   Zxor 

• Disciple

Posted 23 January 2005 - 03:07 PM

How is there another intro? I thougth that the flashback was great, the first part was ok, and it was longer, well good job I13!

#11   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2005 - 03:16 PM

It's basically the story in the GS rpg style, Zxor. Check the spam forum. I'll have the full story soon. Thanks for the complements.

#12   Somia 

• Disciple

Posted 23 January 2005 - 06:32 PM

|Ku| it was great and longer! I liked the flash back too~ *is waiting for more*

#13   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2005 - 07:05 PM

The Last Tyrant
                            final intro

Levant's ship, the Sky's Limit, sailed along the western sea board. It seemed like an endless drift into the ends of th Earth, waiting for pickup or drop off. Where are we going? Feels like we are a drift to an island of some sort... strange... Levant thought. He thought. Whereever he was, he knewn he was sailing across the western sea.

3 days later

Levant's ship stumbled across an island, or something. It rocked back and forth, back and forth. Levant was still in his coma, speaking to himself. Then, the ship doors opened, revealing 10 men rummaging through the ships items. Among them, he was found. Levant was carried off of his ship, and thrown onto a sanbar.

Then, a man came up to him, thinking in wonder what happened.
                            "Hey, what are you doing on my private island?" He asked.
                            He opened his eyes, and the man looked into his eyes.
                            "Levant!"

#14   Zxor 

• Disciple

Posted 23 January 2005 - 07:07 PM

very intresting, makes me want to read more, but to short, it took me like 19 seconds to read it.

#15   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                              • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2005 - 08:09 PM

Tommorrow will be next chapter, soo... till we see again!

#16   Somia 

• Disciple

Posted 23 January 2005 - 08:23 PM

super short but it's still fine |ku| can't wait to see more.

#17   Ravenblade 

• Disciple

Posted 24 January 2005 - 07:24 AM

coming along nicely I13, should be good when the plot really gets going.

#18   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
                                    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 January 2005 - 01:20 PM

This is great, but I can't help but miss the good old Golden Sun Book 3. Is that project over then?

#19   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2005 - 05:06 PM

What? I didn't make that. I didn't make GS book 3.

#20   cyberRoll 

• Slayer
                                        • PipPipPipPipPip
                                          • Interests:reading, writing, drawing<br />thats all.

Posted 29 January 2005 - 09:48 PM

Yuck berries
                                          Ham is mmuch better.
                                          takes out gun that changes inanimate objects into ham minions. Mwahahahaha!!!

#21   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                                          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2005 - 09:19 AM

You are becoming just like gimli.

Chapter one
                                            The Tyrant Dragon

"Levant???"
                                            Levant was sitting up, looking at the man. He didn't remember who he was, but he had the foggiest idea he knew where he was. He was on some private island, housing a few guards and civilians.
                                            "What are you doing here, Levant?" The man asked.
                                            Levant stayed silent. He tried to stand, but could not. The man lent him a hand. Now, Levant remembered who this guy was. It was Vertran. One of his old friends in the past. Levant thought he was long dead, in the After life Realm.
                                            "Come on, Levant. Let's get to my medical room. You look battered. How could you survive ten arrows to the back, anyway?" Vertran asked. Levant would not answer, as he was a quiet one. When they were walking off, a bunch of caped strangers passed their way.
                                            "Well, well, welll. It's the exile. You looks a bit battle weary from the last time we saw you. What happened? You take a bunch of arrows to the back?" One of the men asked. Now, Levant remembered everything. These men were the ones who fired the arrows at him. Levant stood, moving his arm, signalling Vertran to get out of the way. He did. Levant unsheathed his sword, and swung it around a few times. Then, the blade grew blue. He pointed it at the archers, and unleasehed some sort of spirit. It was the Tyrant Dragon. The men were devoured in an instant.
                                            Levant sheathed his sword, and walked on.
                                            "Wow, Levant. There are still many things you surprise me with.

#22   Ravenblade 

• Disciple

Posted 30 January 2005 - 09:41 AM

So, its like a parrallel story to the RP topic it seems. A good idea since know what the characters backgrounds and stuff are if we've read the topic. Anyways, its comig along nicely I13^^

the real plot direction should be made clear soonish though methinks o.O

#23   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                                              • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2005 - 04:35 PM

Holy crap, I found my Dracen's Sword books I wrote when I was ten!
                                                I think I'm on my 30'th one? I'll post book 30 sometime.

#24   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                                                • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 May 2005 - 04:43 PM

Yes! I finally get to continue this!

The Last Tyrant
                                                  Chapter Two
                                                  Cats

The dream was the same over and over again.

There seemed to always be a cross-roads, at many points. But Levant could not pick between the two. One was last, the other, first. He didn't know what it meant at times. He always went first for some reason, but that would take him back to the bgeinning. Always the beginning it was. But what about last? What about that very road that he never chose? It was odd most of the time. He always picked first... always first...

Levant woke with a shake. He was in a dark room. He did not recognize the smell of the room. He wanted to get up, but couldn't. No one else was in the room. He then felt an emptiness in his chest. He felt it even when he was sleeping. Something was missing. But what? This, emptiness what odd. What was missing that was so vital in the first place? Asking himself this question was painful to his mind. He decided to leap out of bed. He still found weakness in his walk, though. Then, he heard footsteps. He slid behind a pillar nearby and waited for the figures to open the wooden door. It must have taken 3 or 4 minutes to get it open.
                                                  What was taking so long? Then, the door opened. Two figures he never saw on the island were right there. He silenced his breathing to listen to their chatter.
                                                  "What should we do? We just arrived here. It's... odd." One of the men said. Levant could smell their odor from the 10 foot distance he was in. It smelled of Punembra Onions.
                                                  "Really? I don't feel anything so dangerous in the matter here. We come, get free food, supplies, and weapons, raid the place, then leave. Simple as that. This place doesn't even have any guards." The other man said. His voice had a... sour taste to it. Levant smelled that as well. His breath, smelled like Lukemerian Bisnals. There was something odd about these men. His body quivered at the fact that these people were intruders. Their sneaking around would not be tolerated while he was there. He was about to slip out from the pillar, just as he heard a loud hissing. Cats? Damn, why was it cats? Allergies began to rise. He struggled to hold back a sneeze. The hissing grew louder. There then was a commotion.
                                                  "Cats? heh, I hate cats. These ones will have to die, then." Levant heard a sword being drawn. That wasn't good. He heard more speech.
                                                  "These are his best defenders? That Vertran has no taste." The man said. Levant then heard a sword move. That wasn't good. Or was it? He then heard claws swipe. Then there was a ripping of fabric. Those were strong cats! Levant wondered what Vertran fed them. Then, there was silence. What happened just now? Levant turned and saw two bodies on the ground. Human bodies. Nice cats.

#25   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                                                  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 June 2005 - 06:58 PM

Sorry for the triple post, but this has to be done. Is anyone gonna care about my stuff anymore???

#26   blade 

• Squire
                                                    • Pip
                                                      • Location:In an abonded hotel
                                                      • Interests:The normal stuff

Posted 05 June 2005 - 10:27 AM

Love the intro.when are you going to post more?I want to read this.

#27   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                                                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2005 - 07:01 PM

The Last Tyrant
                                                        Chapter Three
                                                        "My Pleasure, Master."

Idiot! The one time he was going to leave the blasted island, dark recollections of past enemies has returned for some unknown reason. Revenge, was it? Possibly the Tantarian Remnant has come to seek bloody vengeance for the purge of their kind? Or maybe the Regain Pirates have come to loot the island of all it's possesions? Odd, so odd...
                                                        "Levant! Something is happening! Come quick!" Vertran burst in and said. Levant was still too weak and tired of his battle injuries. The arrows.... the arrows have somehow infused with his body. Those kind of arrows, Santara arrows, they called it... can't be removed from your body no matter how hard you tugged at them. Hell, even Hercules could not lift them out. The arrows, were cursed. Once in your body, they infuse with your skin, removing any source of purness from your body, and then the darkness takes over. Odd enough, Levant had no purities. Darkness had already comsumed his mind, but never allowed it to take over. Whenever he wanted darkness, he wanted it. But now, was not a good time for it. He refused to stand. Why? He already sensed everything that was going on outside. War. Open war. And Vertran and his damn cats were nowhere to be found. He probably died or... oh, God!
                                                        Levant leapt out of bed and rushed outside. He saw the sea, nothing on it, though. That was what he was looking for! He jumped into the sea and swam out to ocean. He found nothing. Then he looked a bit harder. It's there! Right there! The reached into his chest, nothing there. Damn! It's gone, too! Who took it??? Wait... Vertran. That *******. How could he take all he had? Nothing's left! His ship, his sword... gone. He knew Vertran hadn't gone straight. Well, the ship was far from reach, now, so he just lay there, sinking silently into the deep water, drowning as he went...

Page 1 of 1
                                                        • You cannot start a new topic
                                                        • You cannot reply to this topic