• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Working Hard...

#1   Max 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 03 April 2004 - 09:13 PM

Despite appearances, I truly have been working very very hard over the past two weeks to complete my two big content projects (TLA Class Guide and TLA Interactive World Map). Due to some interference from school, I have been very busy this past week and weekend. However, I am almost halfway done the last updates to the TLA Class Guide, and then the Interactive World Map just needs to be finished. I am trying hard to finish both of these by the end of the month, but I can't promise anything because of unforseen workloads. Also, I have not answered any emails the past week because I was too busy, but I will respond to all emails I did not delete by tomorrow night.

#2   MysticWarrior 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • AKA Horasu

Posted 03 April 2004 - 09:34 PM

At least we know you're working hard.

Anyways, did you get my April Fool's Card? :rolleyes:

#3   Elliott 

• Cool
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
        • AKA Agatio

Posted 03 April 2004 - 11:35 PM

It's good to know your still working ahrd Max. No pressure on you. Just take all the time you need to get the updates finished.

#4   Echo 

• Squire
        • Pip
          • Group: Members
          • Interests:GOLDEN SUN! Metroid, Mario, Computer Related Things, Megaman, Video Games, Food.

Posted 03 April 2004 - 11:56 PM

You received my PM?

Well you can't do what you can't do. Pushing you won't help you. Good luck with school and all.

#5   Izar 

• Master Adept
            • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 10 April 2004 - 09:43 PM

Max, on Apr 3 2004, 10:13 PM, said:

Despite appearances, I truly have been working very very hard over the past two weeks to complete my two big content projects (TLA Class Guide and TLA Interactive World Map). Due to some interference from school, I have been very busy this past week and weekend. However, I am almost halfway done the last updates to the TLA Class Guide, and then the Interactive World Map just needs to be finished. I am trying hard to finish both of these by the end of the month, but I can't promise anything because of unforseen workloads. Also, I have not answered any emails the past week because I was too busy, but I will respond to all emails I did not delete by tomorrow night.

Lol, theres no pressure. I'm in no hurry here. Finish as fast as you want. Less pressure means faster work, correct? Lol. Well Good luck on everything.

#6   Eugine 

• Master Adept
              • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 12 April 2004 - 06:02 PM

also less pressure means better quailtiy work.. Because we don't want the new maps and stuff to be infiltrated with errors.

Page 1 of 1
              • You cannot start a new topic
              • You cannot reply to this topic