Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Megaman Battle Network:system Meltdown

#1   Zack 

• New User
    • Group: Members

Posted 11 February 2005 - 05:03 PM

It was the Year 2000X A Great Navi Rose To Defeat the evil in the Net.His Destiny He was Dezigned to Do.Was done.He now lives In Peace With His Partner Lan.This navi's name.MEGAMAN!!!!!!But Things have gotten out of Controlll.After Megaman Stopped The Threat Called meteor He went back to A Normal Life.But things are Going wrong it seems Bass has returned and he wants Revenge.But Bass Is Different he is Green And it looks like he is almost Deleted.What will Megaman Do when This New Bass Sets Free all his enemy And what is wrong With The Internet Connection?

Note-This May Have More Bass in it Then Megaman

Chapter 1:Viral Attack!!!
    (Flashback)

"Mega...Man.......How Could he of been so Power...ful."Thought bass as he floated into A Empty World."How Could i have Lost When I was about to Attack.And What was That Thing He Used?Something Called Soul Unison?"Bass asked himself these Questions over and over.But Then There was A Light.It was A Bright Light Not like any other."I'm Me agian?The Old Bass?But How?"He Saw His Form was Changing but Slowly.Megaman Came out."It Worked the Antidote Worked!YES!!!"Megaman Cheered."what!?You Did this!?I'll KILL!YOU!!!!!!EARTHBREAKEROMEGA!!!!!!"Bass Yelled furiously as He Set A Giant Earthquake Right at Megaman."Hmm!HUBSTLYE!YA!!!"Megaman Quickly transformed into HubStyle Megaman."HUH!!!Megabeam!!!!"(A Beam Shot From megaman Wrist!)It ripped Throught The earthbreaker and Shot Right Through Bass's Head Symbol."Sorry"Said Megaman.

(Present)

"Mega..man you will Pay"Said Bass Floating in A Dark Aura He was getting Blurry and his Form would go out and in Sometimes."You will pay"Said Bass.
    (Meanwhile)
    "LAN!!!!!LAN!!!!!!!!!"Yelled megaman as He Tried to wake up Lan."Huh!?Megaman?I had A Dream about you and Bass you Deleted Him?"Asked lan."Yeh it was right after we beat Alpha but it was 3 years ago.Oh and your going to be late for your First Day of Highschool"Said Megaman."WHAT!!??OH BOY I HAVE TO GO!!!!!!"Ye lan he zoomed Quickly getting ready."Don't Forget me!!!"yelled megaman."COME ON THEN!"Said lan."OK!!!!"Said Megaman as he raced off into The Virtual High school Route."OK Class!'Yelled Mrs.Carmt The Principle."All Your Navis Are Here?"Shge Asked.
    "YES!!! MRS.CARMT!"They Yelled.
    "Good Now Lets Beginn!she said.She pressed A Button For the Screen But it Didn't Turn on."Huh?canivi check The Electronic room in The virtual Part"
    Carniti-Yes M'am!(Runs Off)
    Then The Screen went on And Bass was Looking Bad he looked So Damaged."Megaman...I've found yo"said Bss."AH!!!!!"Yelled Carnivoi."OH NO!!!!"Yelled Mrs.Carmt."MEGAMAN!!!"Yelled Lan!"Right!"Megaman."HUBSTLYE!Full SYRNCHRO!""Yelled Lan And Megaman went Hubstlye!"Hurry Megaman!"yelled lan.
    ---------------------------
    To be Continued...

#2   Somia 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Interests:..Truffles, White Chocolates, Flying, RPGing & a Smile.

Posted 11 February 2005 - 10:31 PM

I never played or seen mega man or anythign related to it before...(except for avatars and stuff) But I thought that was some great stuff you got back there~ keep it up.

#3   cyberRoll 

• Slayer
      • PipPipPipPipPip
        • Interests:reading, writing, drawing<br />thats all.

Posted 12 February 2005 - 10:43 AM

COOL a Megaman Battle network topic!! I really like megaman!!

#4   Zack 

• New User

Posted 12 February 2005 - 01:01 PM

I have Noticed that you like it. :P

#5   cyberRoll 

• Slayer
          • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2005 - 04:42 PM

C'mon on with the next chapter!!

#6   Zack 

• New User

Posted 12 February 2005 - 11:36 PM

Chapter 2:The Demise of Bass and Megaman
              (Past)
              "How did He Do That?"asked Bass His eyes Blood Shot he was Metlarizing quickly.
              -Present-
              Megaman Ran Through the Cyber school yard."Centivty!Where Are You!Answer Me!"
              Yelled megaman.Bass was ontop of The Statue and Landed down infront Of Megaman.
              "You DIE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EARTHBREAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Basses arms Glew hot Red
              And Burst right out of Megamans Stomach."Uhhehehe!MegaBEAM!!!!!!!!"The Beam ripped through bass.A intense light shot out and they were Covered in A Orb Of Light.
              (past)
              "Mega...man....I've got Your Back"Said forte as he shot his Forte Buster at A Mettaur.
              "Thanks Buddy!"Said Rockman as he Blasted protoman."Fool!"Yelled Protoman.
              He unsheeshed his Sword and Shield And hit Megaman but bass got in The Way.
              The Blade Was Right at Bass's Head."sorry Buddy!"Said Megaman.Bass Could feel
              the Heat of The Megabuster Charge up right Behind him."uhg!"Bass Gulped.
              "YA!!!!!!"Yelled Rock as He rolled To Protomans Side and Blasted protomans head
              into Ablivion."FORTE!!!HELP!!!!ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Yelled Protoman."Right...!"Forte flew up.
              He Grabbed Protomans cwrist."Forte You Traitor!"Yelled megaman."HAHAHA!"
              Tobad!"Yelled Forte."I am Now Bass!"He yelled."Oh Yeah well i'm Zero!"Yelled
              Rock.He Changed Into A Red Guy with Blonde Hair."Ya!!!ZEROBLADE!!!!!!!"Yelled
              Megaman Zero.It Cut Bass In Half.Bass Dissolved into The wind."Goodbye"Said Zero.
              (Present)
              "MEGAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"yelled Lan.The whole School was going to Explode!"MEGA!!!!
              MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Yelled lan.Then the School exploded.(3 Hours Later)Lan woke up under Rubble.
              "Megaman......"Said lan."How!!!LAN!!!"Yelled Megaman.Lan Looked Down to see His
              PET."MEGA!!!!BAS!!!?????"Yelled Lan.Megaman had Basses Horns and cape."Oh...yeah!"Said Megaman.
              "when That light apeared Me and Bass had To Survive by Combining!"Yelled megabass!
              "But My Soul wn!With the Help With HUB!"Said Megaman.
              (Past)
              "Megaman!you are A Traitor A Traitor And when I Return I will kill YOU!!!!!!!"Yelled Bas.
              "Goodbye"Said Megaman and he walked off into The darkness.Roll Hugged mega."Your Back BRO!!"Roll Yelled."Yeah But Bass was a spy I killed him"
              Shadow Basses Dog Shot up."Grr!"Yelleed Shadow.It Formed a Metal Bass.
              "What!?"yelled megaman."MegaBUSTER!!!"And He Blew Shadow up.
              (Present)
              Lan Woke up.He saw he was in A Lab."HELP MEGAMAN!!!!!!HELP ME!!!!"
              "Lan...I can't I'm Bolted down in Cyber space too"Said Megaman.
              -----------------------------------
              to be Continued.

#7   cyberRoll 

• Slayer
              • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 February 2005 - 04:50 PM

Very interesting story Z (can I call you that?)
                Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Page 1 of 1
                • You cannot start a new topic
                • You cannot reply to this topic