Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sonic The Hedgehog Official Topic

#1   Lind 

• Knight
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Reading, writing, drawing, playing games, sleeping...

Posted 19 March 2005 - 02:25 PM

I know this is probably a copy of an older thread, but it would have to be a really old thread by now... Anyway, with the reorganization of Sega Sammy Corp. (or SEGA as its all called now) where do you think the franchise will be going?

Sonic Team is no more :( So there isn't a company based solely on the Sonic franchise. (They were making more than Sonic games though.) And since the group has apparently been lacking when it comes to making that awesome Sonic game we fans have been dreaming of. They always hype it up then drop a game thats okay and generally mediocre. Remember Sonic 3? Yeah, something as great as that was when it came out.

Since I'm betting quite a few people here were Mario fans, I'd like to know how they feel on the subject. (I grew up on Sonic :P so I could never figure out what made Mario and Co. so cool.)

#2   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Admin

Posted 19 March 2005 - 03:30 PM

Ahh, this topic will now become the OFFICIAL Topic for all things Sonic-Related.

~Altered~

Having said that, I have never really had any experience with the Genesis/Saturn Sonic games, which is a shame, I am aware of that, considering they are highly regarded and awknowledged.

My brother is a huge Sonic fan, however. He finally convinced me to play Sonic Adventure 2: Battle for the GameCube, which wasn't too bad.

Also, A NEW SONIC TITLE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED! It will be titled, Shadow the HedgeHog, obviously starring Sonic's nemesis... The trailer and announcement was made at the Game Developer's Conference.

Link to be posted soon.

#3   Crimson Barrel Knight 

• Chaos Lord
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Interests:Anime, manga, translating romanji, drawing, playing video games, etc.

Posted 19 March 2005 - 05:37 PM

I was a Sonic fan since day 1. I remember as a little tyke having lots of difficulty getting through even one level (well, probably because my gaming experience wasn't that vast back then). Ever since Sonic 3 did I start getting into the popular franchise. Of course, I did also have Mario back then.

I already knew about the Shadow game coming out, GL. They announced it over at Gamespot.

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/action/sh...ehog/index.html

Hope that helps out. Apparently, Shadow's wielding a pistol (and, assumingly, a variety of firearms). He also can use his Chaos Control to solve puzzles or race to the finish, and even combine his powers with his gun.

#4   Ravenblade 

• Disciple
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Veterans

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:53 AM

Sonic is much cooler than Mario, whom i hate with a passion. He isnt my fave character of all time but Sonic and Knuckles was a great game and i thoroughly enjoyed playing it. The fact it could link with Sonic 2 was awesome. That said, I think SonicTeam have lost there way a little as the recent Sonic games have been noowhere near the standard of the older ones.

#5   Yokutai 

• Squire
          • Pip
            • Interests:- Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Games.<br />- Web design and graphics.<br />- Roleplaying Games.<br />- Japanese Culture.<br />- Anime and Manga.<br />- Golden Sun.

Posted 21 March 2005 - 08:01 AM

I grew up playing Sonic 1 , Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 but now with the 3D Sonic Adventures they have been going downhill and Sonic Heroes just made it worse ^_^ but hopefully This Game based on one of my favorite characters Shadow will be a great hit.

#6   Venus dude 21 

• Chaos Lord
            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
              • Interests:Just being me.

Posted 22 March 2005 - 02:20 PM

These are the best games ever made!! I was 5 when i first discovered them. With no mario for me, Sonic was my idol. I now have beaten every game, and still love them.

#7   golden_djiin 

• Gallant
              • PipPipPip
                • Interests:stuff.

Posted 22 March 2005 - 02:24 PM

i'v only played a few sonic games...i'v beat sonic adventure battle 2,and on sonic heroes i'v beat it with team rose and team sonic.

#8   Venus dude 21 

• Chaos Lord
                • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2005 - 07:52 PM

you have spoken the forbiddin (and horrible) sonic game's name. Sonic Her** is a curse upon sonic.

#9   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
                    • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 23 March 2005 - 08:03 PM

Heh, sonic will always be my favourite anime character. His fast feet and smart attitude shall always make me laugh. Anyways, I heard about the new sonic game where Shadow with star in it. Thats ok but Shadow will have a gun?!?! That I don't understand. Someone clear this up for me.

#10   Crimson Barrel Knight 

• Chaos Lord
                    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                      • Interests:Anime, manga, translating romanji, drawing, playing video games, etc.

Posted 24 March 2005 - 01:00 AM

I think someone said that Sonic Team dropped the anvil. They're done. Kaput. Finished. So, my assumption is that a new game developer (probably Nintendo or someone else) made a game for Shadow, and thought the idea of a pistol would bring in a larger crowd. Guess not, eh? I, in my opinion, think the gun is cool.

#11   TheDogWho 

• Chaos Lord
                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2005 - 10:33 AM

One statement:
                        Sonics of Old > Sonics of Now

#12   Venus dude 21 

• Chaos Lord
                        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2005 - 04:29 PM

^ i second that statement. Sonic was the greastest character of all, and then they made heros...

#13   Adam 

• Knight
                          • PipPip

Posted 24 March 2005 - 06:16 PM

Since my parents forbid me (until '03) to buy any new console, I was stuck with a Genesis for ten years. I own every Genesis game in the Sonic series, except for the original (but I have it on the three-pack). Sonic rocks. That's all.

#14   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.

Posted 24 March 2005 - 08:54 PM

In response to your comment, Crimson, it is worth mentioning that Sega and another company by the name of Sammy have recently merged. The Sonic Team isn't gone, but has certainly undergone many changes, and it may be fact that it is collaborating with another publisher for this new game.

However, there is some speculation that Shadow: The Hedgehog may be released for the PlayStation 2, in addition to the GameCube; therefore, based on this, the other publisher is most likely not Nintendo.

#15   Crimson Barrel Knight 

• Chaos Lord
                              • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2005 - 12:41 AM

Well, that's a relief. I guess the person who said that Sonic Team was gone just got owned by GL. >>;

#16   Zxor 

• Disciple

Posted 28 March 2005 - 01:15 PM

Golden Legacy, on Mar 24 2005, 10:54 PM, said:

In response to your comment, Crimson, it is worth mentioning that Sega and another company by the name of Sammy have recently merged. The Sonic Team isn't gone, but has certainly undergone many changes, and it may be fact that it is collaborating with another publisher for this new game.

However, there is some speculation that Shadow: The Hedgehog may be released for the PlayStation 2, in addition to the GameCube; therefore, based on this, the other publisher is most likely not Nintendo.

There is going to be Shadow: The hedgehog, Wow, that is weird/cool.

Are they going to make Tails: The Squirrel, and so on and so forth?

#17   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
                                    • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 28 March 2005 - 01:31 PM

Zxor, on Mar 28 2005, 02:15 PM, said:

There is going to be Shadow: The hedgehog, Wow, that is weird/cool.

Are they going to make Tails: The Squirrel, and so on and so forth?

Tails is a fox not a squirrel.

The idea with Shadow having a gun is stupid in my eyes. Does a guy who runs faster then the speed of sound really need a gun? At those speed his kicks and punches would be almost or equally effective. Anyways, I wont downsize the game just becuase of that. As long as it has the Sonic gender type gameplay I will be satasfied.

#18   Lind 

• Knight
                                    • PipPip

Posted 28 March 2005 - 02:28 PM

What I'm afraid of is if the game will base everything on the gun, and as far as I can tell, it will. :) I'm not sure if the gun is just a way to distance Sonic and Shadow further as characters (good idea, in many ways they seem way too similar, besides personalities), but where did the idea come from? I'm afraid our beloved franchise is becoming more and more gimicky. :cries:

Sonic Team IS no more. But Sega is still in charge of Sonic games.

Also, just to brag and to further my geekdom, I own every single Sonic related title released on the Genesis (S1, S2, S3, S&K, S3-D, Spinball and even Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine! I had to really hunt for a few of those!) and every comeplete game for the Dreamcast (SA1, SA2, and Shuffle). I also own Sonic CD (for PC), Heroes, Sadv1 and 2, and Battle. Sheesh, I am a geek...

#19   Crimson Barrel Knight 

• Chaos Lord
                                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2005 - 08:56 AM

Lind, on Mar 28 2005, 03:28 PM, said:

What I'm afraid of is if the game will base everything on the gun, and as far as I can tell, it will. :blink:  I'm not sure if the gun is just a way to distance Sonic and Shadow further as characters (good idea, in many ways they seem way too similar, besides personalities), but where did the idea come from? I'm afraid our beloved franchise is becoming more and more gimicky. :cries:

Sonic Team IS no more. But Sega is still in charge of Sonic games.

Also, just to brag and to further my geekdom, I own every single Sonic related title released on the Genesis (S1, S2, S3, S&K, S3-D, Spinball and even Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine! I had to really hunt for a few of those!) and every comeplete game for the Dreamcast (SA1, SA2, and Shuffle). I also own Sonic CD (for PC), Heroes, Sadv1 and 2, and Battle. Sheesh, I am a geek...

Wow, I was right. IN YOUR FACE, GL! >_O ;)

Shadow isn't naturally "speedy" in the sense. Don't forget that he has the shoes that literally help him obtain such velocity as Sonic could. Of course, without the shoes, he's still pretty fast, but not as fast otherwise.

#20   Zxor 

• Disciple

Posted 29 March 2005 - 10:49 AM

I don't believe there should be a gun, not in the game at all, well, I mean, that the good guys carry, just kinda stupid.

#21   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept

Posted 29 March 2005 - 09:34 PM

Zxor, on Mar 29 2005, 11:49 AM, said:

I don't believe there should be a gun, not in the game at all, well, I mean, that the good guys carry, just kinda stupid.

The question is, if Shadow could be qualified as a good guy? I mean in some sense he is a good guy but he doesn't care for saving everyone like Sonic does. Though I still think with his speed his punches and kicks would be just as powerful as his gun. Hopefully, you wont have to use his gun that much in the game.

#22   Crimson Barrel Knight 

• Chaos Lord
                                            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                              • Location:Right behind you ... again.

Posted 29 March 2005 - 11:36 PM

Well, now they say that you'll choose how Shadow's gonna become in the game. Whether a hero or a villian is up to you. But that's kinda cliché.

#23   Lind 

• Knight
                                              • PipPip

Posted 01 April 2005 - 06:20 PM

Cliche? Yes and no. The idea has been used quite a bit in gaming, but its still new in the series, in the respect that you choose what each character is. In Sonic Adventure 2, it was just sides, and the story was the same no matter what you did. Apparently, in Shadow's game, what you do affects the story line, and apparently the story and game are very compat oriented instead of speed and exploration as the Sonic series.

#24   Alex 

• Lord
                                                • PipPipPipPip
                                                  • Interests:GS, Naruto, RK, Basketball, Baseball, TOS, and other stuff.

Posted 01 April 2005 - 06:34 PM

The Sonic games haven't been getting better. Sonic Heros wasn't exactly brilliant, if you get my meaning. The Shadow with a gun sounds better than Sonic Heros(Duh), but I think it won't be as good as other Sonic games.

#25   lifeform287 

• Chaos Lord
                                                  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                    • Interests:Microsoft Paint, Golden Sun, Virtual Stuff and<br />METROID!!<br /><br />What d'ya want? A cookie?<br />GO LOOK AT SOMEONE ELSE'S INTRESTS!

Posted 24 April 2005 - 12:33 AM

Hmm. Not much of a revive here.

But, I'm just wondering. What are you're favorite Sonic characters?
                                                    From Sonic the Hedgehog to Sonic Heroes? No reason.

Shadow is my favorite. Plus he MORE then proves his intelligence here.

#26   Saturos S. 

• Master Adept
                                                      • Location:Somewhere in Europe
                                                      • Interests:Nom nom nom. Cookies.

Posted 30 May 2006 - 01:22 PM

Shadow with guns was a big mistake in my opinion.
                                                      The old arcadish sonic games were still the best if you ask me.

I'm looking forward what's going to happen with it combinated with the Wii's capabilities.

#27   Nosferatu 

• Master Adept
                                                        • Location:Things. Also!
                                                        • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 03 January 2007 - 05:26 AM

Alright. Just because I can, I'm gonna give a short review of the new Sonic the Hedgehog for 360/ PS3.

The basic plot - The Princess of Soleana, Elise, holds the Flames of Disaster. A power so great, if released, would destroy the planet with ease. Dr. Eggman is up to trying to no good again, by harnessing this power, to take over the world. It's up to Sonic, Shadow and Silver to figure out to stop him this time.

Sonic's basic plot - At the Festival of Light in Soleanna, Dr. Eggman attempts to kidnap Princess Elise. Sonic comes, and destroys Eggman's mechs, picks up the Princess and puts the pedal to the stone. After a short run, Eggman claims Elise, and Elise entrusts Sonic with her Chaos Emerald. The only problem Sonic might have is a silver hedgehog named just that. Silver.

Shadow's basic plot - Shadow is now an agent of G.U.N. He is sent to rescue Rouge, who has sent out a distress signal from inside Eggman's snowy base. Rouge had been sent to claim a powerful relic, the Scepter of Darkness. After escaping and getting to the pick up point, the Doctor ambushes them and Rouge drops the Scepter. A darkness seeps from the broken item, and takes Shadow's form, and claims to recognize him. Could this monster be much more then a shadow?

Silver's basic plot - Silver and his companion Blaze hail from the future, 200 years ahead, where they struggle to defeat the monster Iblis. Everytime they mangage to kill the beast, it only revives itself, resulting in a useless struggle. After one fight, a figure, named Mephiles appears, and claims to know how to stop it. He takes them to a room with computers, and shows Silver a vision in a Chaos Emerald, of a blue hedgehog. Mephiles says that this blue hedgehog, is the "Iblis Trigger", and the only way to fix the future is to kill him...

Issues:

- "Amigo" characters are slow, and painful to use.
                                                        - Camera control is stil a slight problem, only if you do not know what you're doing.
                                                        - The voices of the 4Kids actors are still as painful as ever.
                                                        - Minor plot holes are around.

New features:

- Sonic "custom actions", which are gems that look almost like Sonic Rush's Sol Emeralds. These include powers such as speed boosts, slowing down the clock, a ring attracting shield and the power to make Sonic small with infinite jumps.
                                                        - Shadow's Chaos mode (this is not Chaos Control). These powers are great assests to Shadow as they allow a quicker destruction of enemies. There is Chaos Snap which allows Shadow to transport between up to five enemies and kill them, Chaos Blast, and Chaos Lance, an improved Chaos Spear.
                                                        - Silver's psychic powers, which allow him to hover, throw items and even paralyze enemies to throw as weapons.

Gameplay - Levels are longer which is good as the Adventure games had shorter levels. Parts of the levels are seperated by loading screens, which may take from 10 seconds to 1 minute to finish, and is not affected by the size of the area being loaded.

Sonic has the straight forward run and attack gameplay as always, except for speed levels, which are fast paced areas that push Sonic forward at high speeds. Simply brushing against a fence is enough to slow Sonic down and lose his rings though. 7/10

Shadow's levels are essentially the same as Sonic's, though Shadow is slower then Sonic and has a wider variety of attacks. Occasinal slip ups in Chaos Mode can cause instant death though. 6/10

Silver is by far the slowest of the characters, although he is the most unique. He does not have a homing attack, which in the early stages, means you cannot attack up close and must really on throwing crates, poles and the like to do any damage. 6.5/10

Overall Gameplay Rating - 7/10

Sound - The music is excellent, and captures the moments of the game. Boss fight music is amazing. Moving and jumping sounds are fine, although may get stuck and keep going if you pause at a certain point during it.
                                                        8.5/10

Graphics - Great but sometimes are too blocky. Past games had at the most 1500 polygons each where this game may have up to 1 million polygons each.
                                                        8/10

Voices - Let's not go there. The voices are horrible. The 4Kids actors do horrible jobs of noticing how the scene is at the moment. It could be the most dire moment of the game, and it will sound as if they are perfectly calm and just making a statement. The only exception to this is the voice of Elise, Lacey Chabert.
                                                        3/10

Lasting appeal - After you have finished the 3 main stories, there is still the traditional Last Story. After you have that, there is still the hard modes of each level to get done, Gold Medals (Gained from finishing levels, bosses, getting S ranks), and Silver Medals (10 throughout each city area and level for each character) to obtain. It will take a long while to complete (I'm nowhere near done) giving lasting gameplay, although, preditcably tedious and boring. 5/10

Overall Game Rating - 7.5/10 - Recommened for Sonic fans, and a good game in my opinion.

This is simply my opinion. I do not condone reading a review and thinking not to even try the game if the review says it is bad. That is the reviewer's opinion, not yours.. Rent the game for yourself and try it.

#28   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
                                                          • Location:New York City, Boston

Posted 20 January 2007 - 04:32 PM

Nice review, Nosferatu. Very nicely said.

That said, I'm really looking forward to Sonic and the Secret Rings for Wii. Seems to play very nicely, according to IGN's latest preview.

#29   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                            • Joined: 06-April 05
                                                            • AKA Me111

Posted 21 January 2007 - 02:37 AM

I really hope it works out well. The series is really due for a strong game. In my opinion the last strong game they had was Sonic Rush, though others would argue differently. This is one of the titles that might decide if I get a Wii or not, so I'm hoping it'll all be good.

#30   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
                                                              • Joined: 28-March 04
                                                              • Location:New York City, Boston

Posted 21 January 2007 - 01:53 PM

I played both Sonic Adventure 2, and Sonic Heroes. The latter title was actually somewhat enjoyable (mainly because of what I found to be the innovative 3 member team dynamic), but both titles are still flawed. It's mostly the controls - I don't want to use Sonic to destroy enemies, what I want to do with Sonic is run. Those are the best segments of the 3-d games.

And since the Wii title focuses exclusively on that (the game is on rails, if I recall correctly), I really think it will work quite well.

#31   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                                • AKA Me111

Posted 21 January 2007 - 02:52 PM

The Sonic and Shadow stages of Sonic Adventure 2 were the fun parts. The rest was just too slow for me.
                                                                I think Sega need to realise that the fun part of Sonic games is Sonic running fast, not watching some boring sidekicks slowly work their way around their stages. (With the exception of Tails of course. He's like... woo!)

#32   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                                  • Posts: 9,159
                                                                  • AKA Me111

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:22 PM

Double post and mega revival I know, but there's an exciting development.
                                                                  There's a new multiplatform Sonic game on the way called Sonic Unleashed and it doesn't look terrible. The gameplay looks similar to Sonic Rush, which is a godsend really.
                                                                  Not much else is known, but it looks like there's a new character (oh woo hoo!) with one of the worst designs ever. It's some sort of Werewolf version of Sonic. I'm not sure if it's a different character or if Sonic turns into this WereSonic character. Wouldn't that be an original idea though, to have a games character turn into a werewolf? ;)
                                                                  Basically the game looks great, but the story is questionable.

#33   Laharl 

• Banned
                                                                    • Posts: 4,301
                                                                    • Joined: 05-September 05
                                                                    • Gender:Male
                                                                    • Location:where horses with broken legs go =D
                                                                    • Interests:research it
                                                                    • AKA Dullahan

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:32 PM

personally, i always play platformers for their gripping storylines

NO MOAR 3D SONIC PLZ

#34   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                                      • AKA Me111

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:40 PM

View PostLaharl, on Mar 23 2008, 10:32 PM, said:

personally, i always play platformers for their gripping storylines

Damn that razor sharp wit.
                                                                      It doesn't mean they have to have a terrible storyline though does it? (Although not much is known anyway at the moment)

#35   Caael 

• Master Adept
                                                                        • Posts: 8,730
                                                                        • Joined: 09-June 06
                                                                        • Location:England
                                                                        • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:45 PM

It's made worse when they try to make the storyline good. Please Shadow, nobody cares about your emo past. Simple=Best.

#36   Laharl 

• Banned
                                                                          • AKA Dullahan

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:52 PM

View PostMe111, on Mar 23 2008, 10:40 PM, said:

It doesn't mean they have to have a terrible storyline though does it? (Although not much is known anyway at the moment)

i will bet my username the plot will suck (wolfies suggest TP ripping off)

did they ever release the first 4 genesis games on a handheld?

#37   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                                            • AKA Me111

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:55 PM

They released the first game on GBA, but it sucked.
                                                                            And I doubt the plot would be great. The last decent one was Sonic Adventure 2. Also, I notice the ripping off of TP. That's why my first post had sarcasm over it.

#38   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                              • Posts: 11,279
                                                                              • Joined: 16-December 05
                                                                              • Location:37°48′S, 144°57′E.
                                                                              • Interests:.5% per annum.
                                                                              • AKA Spam King

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:59 PM

Could you post another link to those Sonic screens, Me111? I want to see this werewolf character.

#39   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 23 March 2008 - 05:01 PM

Plot in platformers should be based around the levels, not the other way around like so many sonic games try to do.

#40   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                                                  • AKA Me111

Posted 23 March 2008 - 05:05 PM

http://sega-portal.de/screenshots/1299.jpg
                                                                                  That's the worrying shot. It's just such a dumb idea. A werehedgehog? It sounds like something from a kids cartoon.
                                                                                  http://www.youtube.c...h?v=kOI0kHe_tT8
                                                                                  The gameplay looks great though.

#41   Laharl 

• Banned
                                                                                    • AKA Dullahan

Posted 23 March 2008 - 05:13 PM

looks more generic than great, like most of the other titles :/

#42   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                                                      • AKA Me111

Posted 23 March 2008 - 05:15 PM

View PostLaharl, on Mar 23 2008, 11:13 PM, said:

Negativity, Negativity MOAR JAPANESE STUFF!

j/k. ;)
                                                                                      But seriously though I like the look of the gameplay. It reminds me of Sonic Rush, which was very good and felt similar to the originals.

#43   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 23 March 2008 - 05:15 PM

As long as the graphics and gameplay is good, I dont give two ****s about the story.

#44   Laharl 

• Banned
                                                                                          • AKA Dullahan

Posted 23 March 2008 - 05:18 PM

@Me111: Sega is actually a bulgarian company you know :b

@Caael: the ZOMGGRAPHIX!!!1 Brigade lives! i am pleased ;)

#45   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 23 March 2008 - 05:21 PM

Are you still playing pong because ' the gameplay and plot were amazing for its time'?

#46   Laharl 

• Banned
                                                                                              • AKA Dullahan

Posted 23 March 2008 - 05:25 PM

wow, that comment was more retarded than werewolf sonic, impressive.

gameplay is all important as everyone with a scrap of common sense knows

#47   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 23 March 2008 - 05:28 PM

View PostCaael, on Mar 23 2008, 11:15 PM, said:

As long as the graphics and gameplay is good, I dont give two ****s about the story.

Page 1 of 1
                                                                                                • You cannot start a new topic
                                                                                                • You cannot reply to this topic