GSSF Member Website Links Directory

#1   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 22 April 2005 - 07:16 PM

*Has stolen 'Gatty's idea*

Well, here you submit a link to your website, and me/a moderator will edit to add the link [and delete the post], you post only once, and if people actually want to look at the website of someone's, they only have to look at one post. If this could be pinned, it'd be great. ^_^

LINKS ARE LISTED BY MEMBER NAME ALPHABETICALLY

Andross
    Zappo
    Andrew Hefter Photography
    My blog / art / portfolio / tutorial / web design site. XHTML 1.1 valid, CSS2 valid, and a cool design. Damnit, the logo is a pug, C'MON PEOPLE! ^_^

Nemphtis
    Zetzio
    Competitive gaming blog, clan & community.

PDM And Blade Lord Lyn
    FE Evolution
    Fire Emblem Evolution has some things that the largest FE site (FEP, easily) does not.
    Full Thracia 776 soundtrack? Look nowhere else.
    Fire Emblem 4 - 4 Panel Gag Battle manga (translated)? Of course, only on FEE.
    Detailed guides on the games, along with maps? Again, FEE.
    Wallpapers? Once more, FEE.
    Our member base has grown rapidly since the re-opening of the forum - post total has near tripled, member number has doubled. Meanwhile, we're putting up our new layout, with the theme of. . . well, you'll have to find out, designed by Betrayer.

Black Mage
    Nuklear Power
    Home of 8-bit theatre. Black Mages rule.

Excalibur's Power
    Fantasy Tales Forums
    Go to Fantasy Tales, a home for FF Fanatics! Currently hiring staff!

GS Legacy
    The site isn't active (we admins are liek lazy ;-:) But the forum is very. :]
    Basically a chat site, NOT a GS site. We just like the name. -_-

Formina
    Adept Battle Arena
    I'm currently creating an online, multiplayer fangame based on Golden Sun's battle system, which is due for completion mid this year. It's currently in pre-alpha stage (as of 12th February 07) , and should be reaching alpha shortly. I'll be looking for some Alpha testers when that time comes, and in the meantime, you can browse the Concept Art, Screenshot and general discussion sections (and give suggestions and comments), as well as chat in the off-topic section. There used to be a roleplay/forum game with similar mechanics to my upcoming game, and if enough people are interested I can resume from where it left off.

Gamingstaff
    http://www.agfxsite.com/
    My company's website. We do website design, graphics design, and promotional items.

Izar
    IronCrow
    A clan site for Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne. To join, you don't have to be a member of the clan, infact, you can join and then become a member. We have a custome message board and a really cool layout from Clan Templates. Drop by and chat, or just come to talk about Warcraft.

Jawache
    Nintendo Games
    Console Games
    They are both in their early stages though

Lance
    Eeynimation?
    It's my forum, I made it with my friends.
    It's sorta for all kinds of games, Eeynimation is a project me and my friends are working on.
    Yea, I'm taking suggestions and stuff there, and usually I'll do what you suggest.
    We're just sorta messing around there.

l3uemage
    Adenu
    Graphics, tutorials, soon too come 3D area, with 3D movies and all =D, you can submit tutorials on teh forum, and stuff and um ya...^^ all graphics/programming/whatever...computers basically...just come w00t!

Musicman2059
    The Ancient Cave - My somewhat neglected Lufia-based website (100 points to whoever can tell me what the Lufia series is ^_^) with some basic info, fanart, fanfics, forums, etcetera...

Symphonic Heaven - I help run this website with another person. As the name would say, it's based off the Tales series. Not a whole lot of content but it's slowly being worked on. Complete with forums and a wiki.

MysticMaster
    Comics Inc.
    Website for my comics, sprites, animations, and eventually other things too. Maybe games and Fan-fics.

nick1presta
    http://nickpresta.ath.cx/
    My own personal site which will be the host of many PHP/MySQL projects I am working on.

Omega
    Fusion Zero
    Just a hangout forum...for now. We will make it an RP forum in time.

Piers Watermaster
    Mercury Lighthouse
    A site that collects the best of all the Golden Sun sites I've seen.

Ravenblade
    Hyrule Court Forums
    Its IPB2 - we have like 12 of their skins so people really cant complain this time
    We have one or two extra features including the clan thing which will be very closely monitored and is divided up into sections etc..
    The site will be coming in the near future to accompany the forum and we hope for plently of activity when that happens.

Sea of Time
    Fire Emblem Refuge
    This forum is designed very well. If I can get at least 25 active members ads will be taken off because it is an Invision Free forum. Much, much better than my first attempt at forums. Or your money back!!

SSB Brawl Forums
    My latest attempt at making an appealing forum, and it handles one of the hottest topics in gaming. Discuss SSBB and anything else here. Shoutbox and Arcade included.

TheDogWho & Wiflewood
    Arcuris
    A relatively new RP forum about a mysterious country named... Arcuris
    The main inhabitants the Arcurs lived in peace, until the Spirits came.
    The Spirits were subdued at first... but the Arcurs grew weaker and the Spirits stronger. The Arcurs called on the help of other races and defeated the Spirits.
    Now, after the Spirit War, peace has returned but the Arcurs have gone into hiding.
    RP across 3 different ages with unique races.

Toad King
    http://toadking.ath.cx/
    Used to host random stuff and my Firefox extensions. Some of the material in the "6x9=42" folder might be profane or offensive, so I don't reccomend browsing that folder and clicking on any image or webpage files.
    Also has my incomplete original web forum source and a punBB forum I haven't been to in months, plus other random goodies!

The Wind Seer
    http://thelostwaters2.freewebsites.com
    It is still in editing but some pages are done.

Werebarret/St Jimmy
    Chaos Eternal Final
    New forum for general discussion. Talk about pretty much everything. Nice RPG and other features are coming soon.

Zxor
    My forum: Game Dynasty
    Ya, that is my forum!
    Skin changer at bottom.

This post has been edited by Someone Else: 14 November 2008 - 01:14 PM

#2   Elliott 

• Cool
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
      • AKA Agatio

Posted 23 April 2005 - 12:15 AM

Post any new advertisement or updates to your adverts in this topic.

nick1presta will edit them into the original post, and then delete yours. This helps to avoid clutter, and makes it easier for everyone to find what they are looking for.

THIS IS FOR YOUR WEBSITES ONLY - DO NOT ADVERTISE SITES THAT AREN'T YOURS

If anyone posts anything but with website and description, they will get a warning, no questions asked. -Nick

Page 1 of 1
      • You cannot start a new topic
      • You cannot reply to this topic