Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Star Wars Ep 3 Game

Poll: Do you reckon the Star Wars Ep 3 game will be good? despite the fact most games made from movies turn out boring?

Do you reckon the Star Wars Ep 3 game will be good? despite the fact most games made from movies turn out boring?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1   TaloS 

• New User
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:X-Box, GameCube, GBA and AFL (Australian Football League)

Posted 28 April 2005 - 12:02 AM

To be honest I'd say it'd be average, the only SW games that have turned out to be good lately are the KotOR games and maybe Republic Commando. Every other game has been boring on all other consoles, even though KotOR and RC are X-Box games and KotOR 1 is also a PC title

#2   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
    • PipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:23 AM

I love all SW games, I'm a hugh star wars fan and can't wait till this game comes out.

#3   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Moderator
        • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 28 April 2005 - 10:57 PM

Have you guys heard of LEGO Star Wars? Even though it's half LEGO, it's actually a decent game; some of the violence on the sub-screens actually looks kinda realistic, just to show you it wasn't 100% a little kiddie game. :ph34r:

Anyway, I dunno. Episode 3 looks like it'll actually live up to the classics to me at this point, so I say it'll be good.

#4   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
          • Group: Veterans
          • Interests:Video Games & Hentai
          • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 29 April 2005 - 07:31 AM

It would be average but you never know, since this is George Lucas' last movie for Star Wars, my guess is that they will focus alot in the Video Games scene.

Not ALL star wars games were crappy, look at KOTOR, KOTOR II and Galaxies not to mention The PHantom Menace on the PS1 was a good title too.

#5   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
          • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2005 - 08:03 AM

Yes lot of people liked episode 1 and I do too, episode 3 is sappose to be in a hell like place, with lava everywhere which really helps the scenes. And it's the only pg-13 star wars out there because of all teh death Anikin skywalker does to everyone lol. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! MAY 19TH!!

#6   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
              • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 29 April 2005 - 08:18 AM

I must admit I am slightly interested in the final movie, Anakin reminds me of myself, evil, evil and evil. :ph34r:

#7   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
              • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2005 - 08:20 AM

GO EVIL!!!! Er wait a minute I'm a good guy...oh well. But every single star wars fans want's to see this movie because we finlay get to see how anakin goes to the dark side. }=D

#8   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                  • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 29 April 2005 - 09:11 AM

The Sith have always pwned the Jedi. The only cool Jedi's are Yoda, because he's an old Midget who can do more stunts than a clown at the Circus, and Mace Windu, cause' he has a purple lightsaber. Look at all the cool Sith though, nearly all of them are cool!

#9   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
                  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2005 - 10:49 AM

Yeah darth maul was my favorite, and Yoda just rocks. I bet in the episode 2 commercials when everyone saw yoda pull out his lightsaber everyone was like "OMG SWEET! a midget is fighting!" lol.

#10   Lance 

• Squire
                    • Pip

Posted 29 April 2005 - 03:52 PM

My friend phoned me and told me to look at it, and all I could say was, really loudly, "What the ****?!" as my friend laughed on the line.

Mace Windu is pro, Darth Maul...Meh...

Star Wars games are cool, and I think this one wouldn't be any different. The KoToRs rocked, I hope they make another one of them. Well...Maybe.

I want this game to come out! I haven't even seen the preveiws yet because I haven't been to the theater! :ph34r:

#11   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                        • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 29 April 2005 - 04:46 PM

Colt the earth adept, on Apr 29 2005, 04:49 PM, said:

Yeah darth maul was my favorite, and Yoda just rocks.  I bet in the episode 2 commercials when everyone saw yoda pull out his lightsaber everyone was like "OMG SWEET! a midget is fighting!" lol.

Agreed, Darth Maul is also my favourite Sith! That guy had the coolest costume and Duel Lightsabers? Now you cannot mess with that! You can tell he was Gangsta. Darth Maul should have been given a pimp name such as Silicon Slick Maul Dazzle!

#12   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
                        • PipPipPip

Posted 29 April 2005 - 10:03 PM

Fo shizzle! .....Ok I don't know what that means but oh well lol. I Really loved his double lightsaber, he p00ned with that!

#13   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                            • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 30 April 2005 - 03:57 AM

You don't know what Fo Shizzle means?! Damn you be frontin'.

Fo' Shizzle means For Sure.

#14   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
                            • PipPipPip

Posted 01 May 2005 - 08:47 PM

Well I'm no pimp ok....so I wouldn't know, not that would have anythign to do with pimps but oh well...

Cut the unconstructive posts or you'll get warned - Agatio

#15   TaloS 

• New User

Posted 02 May 2005 - 01:06 AM

I have nothing against the games, their either average or good, but KotOR 1 & 2 would be my favourites, followed by Republic Commando.

As for Darth Maul? he both rocks and hes unique, the fact that he's black and red skinned-hes the devil :P . He has a dual bladed lightsaber, no-one else has that but Anakin would come closest to matching that because he uses 2 single-bladed lightsabers against Count Dooku in Ep 2... only to loose a hand :wub:

Oh yeh I think they are makin a 3rd, I think it'll be based on another war between the Sith and Republic, either Revan or your KotOR 2 character would lead the Sith fleet... and Carth Onasi would lead the Republic because around the end of KotOR 2 he says he was told by Revan to 'keep the Republic strong', I think it'll mean another war, if that does, then the Republic would've gone through 4 wars in 50 years, like these:

-The war with Exar Kun
                                -The Mandalorian Wars
                                -The Jedi Civil War (During KotOR 1)

and before you ask the KotOR 2 war isn't really a war, its more of a slaughter seeing as alot of Jedi die, including all the Jedi Masters *sniff sniff, wipes away tear* I'll miss you Master Kavar :wub: :wub:

#16   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                                  • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 03 May 2005 - 10:42 PM

Oh my God what are you saying, Republic Commando was frigin' so repetetive. Oh and don't get me started on the Online mode, I sign onto Xbox Live and five minutes later I've got my coat on getting ready to return the game back to the store.

It's the same old crap over and over, the multiplayer is AWFUL and the character movement feels chunky. The game looks pretty at first, but once you crack open that shell it's awful.

The best Star Wars game is KOTOR in my opinion, I think they should make the Episode III game like KOTOR.

#17   TaloS 

• New User

Posted 03 May 2005 - 10:51 PM

yeh I guess Rep Commando's MULTIPLAYER is pretty bad, I have to admit I was playin it for 2 minutes with my mate and already I'm like "Can I play Doom 3 already", but I also gotta admit, I own it :P .

If Ep 3 is made like KotOR that would be the most random and mad thing to hit the X-Box. But KotOR 3 (If/When it comes out) would be MAAAAD. Oh and I didn't say anything about online... oh wait I just did!

But anyway back to Ep 3...

#18   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                                    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                      • Interests:Auck.

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:48 PM

fools! I am the best star wars fan out there! I know the whole script!!!!!! For revenge of the sith. I already got tickets for it! Ha! I got the soundtrack! HA! I'm getting the game tommorow! Ha! I beat KOTOR2 in 2 days! HA, due to nonstop game playing. First time, I beat it in five days, then last week, it went to 2 days. How long it take you to beat KOTOR 2? And, the revenge of the sith game is not gonna be like kotor. No.... way better than that. I played the demo. KICKS ARSE!!!
                                      Get to use YODA!!!! Whos' going to Star Wars celebration 3? I am!!!!! I'm seeing the movie the first day it's out!

I mean, for crying out loud, I'm not this major to do this: People are already out there, camping, waiting in line to revenge of the sith! Some of them possibly already got shot or something. J/K. Sorry bout that remark.

Anyway, it's great to see most of you are loyal to star wars. It really cheers me up.

#19   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
                                      • PipPipPip

Posted 04 May 2005 - 09:27 PM

Heh another star wars fan arrives on the stage.... I have every single movie! a huge collection of star wars clothing! The star wars lightsabers!! The games! The action figures! (don't ask my mom made me when I really wanted a game lol) and to top it off I seen all the star wars so many times I knew every thing said even the different languages like huttish, but bad thing is I didn't see it for a while so I don't remember much...but!!!! I still know lots!! My friends try to fool me with star wars questions and I throw em in the dirt after I answer it!

EDIT: Opps I forgot to say I had a huge thing of star wars books!!!!!! And I'm in the star wars club!!!

#20   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                          • Group: Moderator
                                          • Location:Sitting on a fence and drinking root beer
                                          • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 04 May 2005 - 10:07 PM

Personally, I think being a Star Wars obsessor is nothing to be proud of but that's just me I guess. =P Used to love it (and I mean, LOVE it) a bunch as a kid, but now I'm just okay with it. The LEGO Star Wars game still ownz, though. :P

#21   Colt the earth adept 

• Gallant
                                          • PipPipPip

Posted 04 May 2005 - 10:34 PM

Sad to say I got this from my mother. :P She is a star wars freak and now it's infected me lol, I'm a curse.

#22   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                                            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:15 PM

Colt the earth adept, on May 4 2005, 10:27 PM, said:

Heh another star wars fan arrives on the stage....  I have every single movie! a huge collection of star wars clothing! The star wars lightsabers!!  The games! The action figures! (don't ask my mom made me when I really wanted a game lol) and to top it off I seen all the star wars so many times I knew every thing said even the different languages like huttish, but bad thing is I didn't see it for a while so I don't remember much...but!!!! I still know lots!!  My friends try to fool me with star wars questions and I throw em in the dirt after I answer it!

EDIT: Opps I forgot to say I had a huge thing of star wars books!!!!!! And I'm in the star wars club!!!

Really? Impressive. Most impressive. But... are you going to Celebration III? Huh??? I got all the movies, too! All the books as well! Lightsabers as well! I got the cartoon network star wars prize pack! Booya! Mom made me watch the first movies when I was a kid. I didn't like them at first, but look at me now!!!
                                              I know too much. Too much! Too much!!! After I answer their star wars question, they grab me by the colloar of my shirt, and ask: Who told you this?! They will suffer!!! My friends also watch Ozzie and drix. That's where they got that line from.

#23   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 05 May 2005 - 08:04 PM

I think the game will be so-so because it was based on a movie coming out right now. Usually the ppl at Lucasarts spend more time on games like Battlefront which aren't based on any particular movie.

#24   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                                                • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 May 2005 - 04:15 PM

I have teh game! It kicks @$$! Great graphics, too.

#25   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple
                                                  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                    • Location:Outside your window, watching....waiting
                                                    • Interests:Go Away...

Posted 05 July 2005 - 05:12 PM

I really like this game. I like the diffrent special attacks that each charecter has ( it reminds me of dbz budokai)

Page 1 of 1
                                                    • You cannot start a new topic
                                                    • You cannot reply to this topic