Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Uptight Forks, Seya! Some things I am saying about forum.

#1   Iloverpgs 

• Lord
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Life

Posted 12 June 2005 - 01:38 AM

Alright first of all this forum blows major ass due to the fact this board is the most up-tight board I have ever seen and if you say one damn swear word you get like warned or something or if you do anything remotly bad your topic gets deleted or something which I think is total bull****.

Second of all the "good ol' times" of this board was the best due to the fact people and the mods wernt so god damn anubis.

Third of all the majority of this goddamn place is Forking 11 or 12 year olds.

Fourth of all I mean everything I am saying.

Fifth of all they deleted my goddamn topic about the emo because it had the word "poop" in it. WTF is that shiz seriously.

Max, I am calling your board Forking LAME as all Forking hell because this is THE anubisest board I have ever been to man and I am part of a lot of boards. Now the sad part is I bring my friends to my house to laugh at all of your panzy asses getting all dramatic over the internet you damn losers.

I am probably gonna get banned for this and everyone is gonna call me a loser which I laugh my Forking ass off when I get made fun of by people I have no clue are.

Signed,
    ILoverpgs, and have a merry Forking anubis board!

#2   Iloverpgs 

• Lord
    • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2005 - 01:40 AM

XD what the Fork look at this shiz my swear words get called some get shiz like this.

Wow this board is really damn low man, you Forking little kids.

ForkING ***GOTS :P

#3   Wiflewood 

• Disciple
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2005 - 02:04 AM

Ha! Word filters pwn you!

#4   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Veterans
          • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 12 June 2005 - 02:17 AM

Iloverpgs, on Jun 12 2005, 02:38 AM, said:

Alright first of all this forum blows major ass due to the fact this board is the most up-tight board I have ever seen and if you say one damn swear word you get like warned or something or if you do anything remotly bad your topic gets deleted or something which I think is total bull****.

Second of all the "good ol' times" of this board was the best due to the fact people and the mods wernt so god damn anubis.

Fifth of all they deleted my goddamn topic about the emo because it had the word "poop" in it. WTF is that shiz seriously.

Max, I am calling your board Forking LAME as all Forking hell because this is THE anubisest board I have ever been to man and I am part of a lot of boards. Now the sad part is I bring my friends to my house to laugh at all of your panzy asses getting all dramatic over the internet you damn losers.

I am probably gonna get banned for this and everyone is gonna call me a loser which I laugh my Forking ass off when I get made fun of by people I have no clue are.
          Signed,

Guess what man. No one gives a shiz. I agree with everything that you're saying, but I don't think the fact that I am twelve years old should have any influence on what people think of me. If I'm an asshole, I'm an asshole. If I should burn in hell, so be it. But if the reason for those is because I am the age that you were once, then you're a Forking hipocrite(Not exactly you, Iloverpgs, but I mean people who think that in general.) Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and good night, mofo.

#5   My Best Wishes 

• Master Adept
            • AKA watch

Posted 12 June 2005 - 04:59 AM

BOOYEA

#6   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
              • Interests:Video Games & Hentai
              • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 12 June 2005 - 05:01 AM

Iloverpgs, on Jun 12 2005, 07:40 AM, said:

XD what the Fork look at this shiz my swear words get called some get shiz like this.
              Wow this board is really damn low man, you Forking little kids.
              ForkING ***GOTS :P

Haha yeah, me and Nick decided to add Filters. Everytime you say ghey it will say anubis! Fork that, yo!

#7   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 12 June 2005 - 05:05 AM

By the way, I agree with ILoveRPG's, this forum is too uptight, but there's only two things I can do about it, keep telling people to lighten up, or leave. I feel that some moderators are always looking for an excuse to use their Mod powers just to make it look as if they were doing their job 24/7 or because they're just being power junkies. That's my thoughts on this anyhow, I have nothing against you ILRPG's and I don't think you swear alot (except here, jesus christ it's a good thing me and Nick put those filters in time! lol).

#8   Neo 

• Disciple
                  • AKA Neo_Genesis

Posted 12 June 2005 - 05:43 AM

Ha, it was funny to read! only after Anubis' post I knew that ghey became anubis, looks damn funny!

and yeh, like Wifle said; becoz of the filters, your post looks funny as hell, and not serious!

Im glad your gone,

#9   Elliott 

• Cool
                    • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                    • AKA Agatio

Posted 12 June 2005 - 06:35 AM

LOL, by dude, you used to be one of my favourite members, now your Forking shiz.

#10   Nick Presta 

• Master Adept
                      • Group: Admin

Posted 12 June 2005 - 09:12 AM

I love word filters.

#11   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
                        • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 12 June 2005 - 09:14 AM

Iloverpgs, on Jun 12 2005, 07:38 AM, said:

Alright first of all this forum blows major ass due to the fact this board is the most up-tight board I have ever seen and if you say one damn swear word you get like warned or something or if you do anything remotly bad your topic gets deleted or something which I think is total bullshiz.

Signed,

Also it looks like we got the last laugh thanks to those word filters. :P

nick1presta, on Jun 12 2005, 03:12 PM, said:

I love word filters.

I love you too baby. :)

#12   angelchii 

• Gallant
                        • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2005 - 10:32 PM

i know i'm getting used to anubis (a little bit) but still sometimes you creep me out

bye

#13   lifeform287 

• Chaos Lord
                          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                            • Interests:Microsoft Paint, Golden Sun, Virtual Stuff and<br />METROID!!<br /><br />What d'ya want? A cookie?<br />GO LOOK AT SOMEONE ELSE'S INTRESTS!

Posted 12 June 2005 - 10:43 PM

Iloverpgs, on Jun 12 2005, 12:38 AM, said:

Alright first of all this forum blows major ass due to the fact this board is the most up-tight board I have ever seen and if you say one damn swear word you get like warned or something or if you do anything remotly bad your topic gets deleted or something which I think is total bullshiz.

Signed,

Thanks to the filter comin in at the right time, we got the last laugh. Heck, I just read it now, so I'm laughin. :P

#14   Jai 

• Knight
                            • PipPip
                              • Interests:E mail me and I'll telll you (if your a female) Im also African American

Posted 13 June 2005 - 01:55 AM

Im also just going to say this and Im only going to say this once believe it or not there are mods out there who are abusing their athourity over the forums so lets just put this on the table (LIGHTEN UP) its just a forum what harm can come out of a misplaced post or topic. Lets get real here max isnt paying anyone to do ther e jobs here so I strongly suggest the the mods pull that stick out from where the sun dont shine and come to understanding with the members here or otherwise theres gonna be chaos all over the forum while max is gone I didnt make this post to start a flammig Im simply stating on what has been happening for the last past month or so I can understand the mods want to prevent a flamming, but what they don't seem to understand stand is that its not always the users fault, most flames start by the mod posting a warning to the user about what he/or she has said whether is was offensive or not the mods dont always know whats going on so they base there judgements off what they see in the topic/posts insted listening to both sides of the storyand that is what ticks ppl of the most.

ps I really dont care much for tryin to write the proper way so from now on I wont be using puncuations and any of my posts so if any one has a problem with that deal with it .

#15   Iloverpgs 

• Lord
                              • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2005 - 02:16 AM

Heh I kinda got a good laugh at it too.

But I am sick of this place due to the fact I NEVER come here so I am just extremely bored when ever I actually do post here.

#16   Enoch 

• Disciple
                                  • Interests:Serving my fellow man. What greater joy is there than this?

Posted 13 June 2005 - 05:30 AM

When I first looked at that post, I was laughing like heck. Oh my gosh!

Anubis, you are one sick kid. I'm glad your here all the same, though!

And by sick, I actualy mean twisted.

#17   Venus_Man1 

• Chaos Lord
                                  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2005 - 07:39 AM

... Funny. Very funny. That post made you look like an idiot. Anyway, bye. Have a great life.

#18   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                      • Group: Moderator
                                      • Location:Sitting on a fence and drinking root beer
                                      • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:16 AM

Jai, on Jun 13 2005, 12:55 AM, said:

Im also just going to say this and Im only going to say this once believe it or not there are mods out there who are abusing their athourity over the forums so lets just put this on the  table (LIGHTEN UP) its just a forum what harm can come out of a misplaced post or topic. Lets get real here max isnt paying anyone to do ther e jobs here so I strongly suggest the the mods pull that stick out from where the sun dont shine and come to understanding with the members here or otherwise theres gonna be chaos all over the forum while max is gone I didnt make this post to start a flammig Im simply stating on what has been happening for the last past month or so I can understand the mods want to prevent a flamming, but what they don't seem to understand stand is that its not always the users fault, most flames start by the mod posting a warning to the user about what he/or she has said whether is was offensive or not the mods dont always know whats going on so they base there judgements off what they see in the topic/posts insted listening to both sides of the storyand that is what ticks ppl of the most.   
                                      ps I really dont care much for tryin to write the proper way so from now on I wont be using puncuations and any of my posts so if any one has a problem with that  deal with it .

Whaa?

Anyways, later.

#19   Izar 

• Master Adept
                                        • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 13 June 2005 - 11:47 AM

I think I know where Iloverpgs is coming from, and I actually agree. I think this place does need to settle down a bit. Some of the rules are acted upon with severity, it's a bit too much for alot of members. And yes there are a FEW who get to dramatic about the internet. Some who don't think they do, but they do.

To Jai - But most flames do NOT start when a Mod posts a warn on a user. See the Ollie the Magic Bum issue? No one flamed because of me warning him, exept ollie himself.

And you used puntuation.

These filters are a bit annoying. :) :P

Anyways, bye, you were a good member. Until, well, yeah...

#20   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
                                          • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 13 June 2005 - 02:02 PM

These fliters Forking rock.

Lates to you and have a good life.

#21   gsninja 

• Master Adept
                                            • Group: Moderator
                                            • Interests:Inside your pants.

Posted 13 June 2005 - 07:10 PM

Um...am I supposed to be offended by this, Iloverpgs? Really, everything you said is pointless. If you have any negative feelings towards this forum, keep them to yourself. Nice try to insult us, but it isn't good enough, as I don't really care.

#22   Enoch 

• Disciple
                                              • Interests:Serving my fellow man. What greater joy is there than this?

Posted 14 June 2005 - 05:04 AM

Well, I kinda care. Iloverpgs was amongst the first people to greet me when I first came here way back when. So I'm sad to see him leave. But he could have had a better exit then this. I hope you have a good life man!

#23   Elliott 

• Cool
                                                • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                                                • AKA Agatio

Posted 14 June 2005 - 06:06 AM

Better to leave on good terms than insulting the entire forum and it's members.

#24   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
                                                  • Location:British Columbia, Canada
                                                  • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 16 June 2005 - 08:39 PM

^ Agatio's got a point there.

Anyways, Goodbye.

#25   Elliott 

• Cool
                                                    • AKA Agatio

Posted 17 June 2005 - 12:02 AM

Which is why I cae back after a leaving topic. Despite not really caring too much about people over the net, I felt it was bad to leave having everyone think I was a jerk.

#26   Neo 

• Disciple
                                                      • AKA Neo_Genesis

Posted 17 June 2005 - 12:30 AM

just close this anubis thread

Page 1 of 1
                                                      • You cannot start a new topic
                                                      • This topic is locked