• You cannot reply to this topic

Mini Story

#1   Neo 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA Neo_Genesis

Posted 19 July 2005 - 10:43 AM

Here is a mini story I wrote. It's a History for one of my Rp characters... and for those who are wondering, this is not my entry for the Contest.

----

His history goes way back, back when he was still a little boy, seven years old. Alchon was his true name, but everybody just called him "kid". Even though he was the youngest in the Hidden Treetop Village, Alchon always had shown a spirit for fighting. That was also one of the reasons why he was able to beat his older brother at that age. His brother -- Riku -- was twelve years old, and had succeeded in the Fire Test. Alchon desperatly wanted to fight his older brother, and so it happened. In a large hollow tree, at the ground floor, Alchon and Riku fougth. They both used wooden sticks, since swords would surely get one of them wounded. While the battle began, every supporter was already amazed by the courage that Alchon had. The battle lasted long, and after the first ten minutes, some people already left. The strange thing was, that Riku was getting tired, while Alchon was still as fit as in the beginning. Alchon wasn't stronger then Riku, and Riku was also faster. But because of Alchon's courage, spirit to fight and his stanima, he defeated Riku after two tiresome hours. Nobody would ever forget the words that Riku said, when he fell on his knees and dropped his stick.
    'You will make it far, Alchon. You might even surpass the Great Maru.'
    Everybody was happy, and cheered for Alchon. There was only one man, which thought of the future and past, and he wondered. Though Alchon had a spirit to fight, he never had real training. The usual training courses would start when a boy would reach the age of eight. How strong would this boy become, if his true training still had to start?

Years later, when Alchon had reached the age of fourteen, he had improved greatly. He had completed the Fire Test, Ice Test and the Test of Burden. He was a proud member of the Seekers, the ones who searched for old Ruins in the forests. His life was good; he was a strong fighter, healthy person and had lots of friends. However, Dark Elf Scouts from their village noticed that strange creatures were nearing Treetop Village. When the Council heard this, they set out a squad of strong Dark Elves who would investigate the matter. Alchon's father and brother were two of the party members. Days passed, and still nobody of the group had returned. The Council set out another team, and this time, also due to his stubborness, Alchon was part of the group. They set out in the early morning, and went the same direction as the earlier group went. Half a day later, they still saw nothing. However, in the evening, when they were about to set up their camp, Alchon noticed something. He called the group leader, and pointed in the direction of a large bush. Indeed, something was there, but it was not moving. Everybody closed in, and Alchon was the first to find out what it was... his brother. He lay there, with all kind of wounds over his body. his clothes were tourn apart, and his face showed pure agony and pain. Alchon fell on his knees, screaming. It became even worse when the rest of the team found the other party members of that group. Also Alchon's father was there, and he too died. They stayed there for the night, and Alchon cried all night. The strange thing was, when they woke up the next morning, Alchon wasn't crying anymore. He sat at the campfire, and they noticed a difference in him. He wasn't a kid anymore. The death of his father and brother had made him something else. He wore the bandana which belonged to his brother, and the blood was still dripping off the bandana. Alchon stood up, and announced he would continue on his own. The rest resisted, but nobody could stop Alchon, and thus he went. The rest of the group went back to the Village.
    Alchon returned the next day. His clothes were ripped, he had lots of wounds, but he was alive. Days later, after they set out an investagtion party to find out what happened -- Alchon hadn't talked after he returned -- the group discovered a pile of huge creatures, all slaughtered in the most brute way one can think of. Nobody asked Alchon questions, since it would be useless. Alchon became a quiet person, who never laughed about jokes, who never made any new friends. People started to avoid them, because although they knew the reason, they still found him scary.

Alchon became an adult, and when he had succeeded in the final test, the Test of Truth, he was free to go where he wanted. He chose to leave the Village, and set out at the age of 18. Not far from the Village, in a strange forest, with small trees, Alchon met somebody. Her name was Kashiki, and she was from another Hidden Village. She also had completed the final test, and she too left the village. She managed to get trough Alchons mental barriers, and the two became friends. They travelled together from that moment, they fougth together from that moment... till that horrible day. It was in the late evening when it happened. Alchon was searching for some good branches to make a decent fire, while Kashiki remained at their small camp to ready up their tents. Suddenly Alchon heard a scream, followed by several other yells. He dropped the wood, and started running back to his camp. He was too late... Kashiki lay there, on the ground. She was raped and murdered. Her body was still warm, so she was dead for only a few minutes. Alchon became furious, and while he stood there, trembling and shaking, he promised himself he would take revenge on those men. A small trace of blood led out of the camp, which had to mean that Kashiki did wound somebody. Alchon followed the trail, which became clearer because of the footsteps. When the trace of blood ended, the footsteps were still visible, so Alchon followed those. The next evening, he heard voices, and saw an orange glow trough the trees. He approached slowly, and came to a small camp, where three men were talking to eachother at a fire. Alchon overheard them talking about the last night, where they killed that "cute" girl. Yet again Alchon started shaking, and he felt an ancient anger growing. A few minutes later he found himself in the middle of the camp, with the head of one of the dead men in his hands. He didn't know what happened, but from what he saw, he knew he had gone crazy like an animal. These three men were slaughtered brutely, and he saw teeth marks on some parts of their bodies. Alchon became scared, and fled.

His run lasted several years, till he was twenty-three. He had learned alot. Not only about fighting, but also about friendship, loyalty and honor. What he did that night at the campfire was still somewhere in his mind, but he put that memory in a small vault somewhere in the back, together with the memories of lost friends such as Kashiki. He learned to forget about lost companion, about beaten enemies, and about himself being beaten. He learned from ever misake, and he made lots. Though some saw those mistakes as herioc deeds. Alchon was always running, from one place to another. He didn't ran from people who wanted him dead, since he wouldn't run from such treaths. No, he ran because of his thoughts. The little vault in his mind became full, and he had too many rotten and miserable memories to put them all in there. He accepted the fact that he had lost many friends and battles. He accepted everything that came at him, and that made him stronger. He didn't knew the meaning of happyness, and didn't wanted to know about it either. Thus he continued his way, to face every danger that he would come across.

#2   Neo 

• Disciple
      • AKA Neo_Genesis

Posted 22 July 2005 - 01:17 PM

I'd really appreciate some comments on this one... But I guess people are just way too lazy to read it, just the reason why I stopped Revenge.

#3   loz 

• Knight
      • PipPip
        • Group: Members

Posted 22 July 2005 - 10:08 PM

Im not too lazy, some spelling errors, but I like the story, very nice, a bit more detail between age 7 to 14? would be nice though :o

#4   Unicornmaddy 

• Knight
        • PipPip
          • Group: Members
          • Interests:Horse-Riding, singing, Horses, Dancing (Ballet, Tap and Jazz) a certain friend of mine (wink wink) and lots more...

Posted 28 August 2005 - 08:27 AM

ooo... This sounds like a good beginning PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

#5   Neo 

• Disciple
            • AKA Neo_Genesis

Posted 28 August 2005 - 12:34 PM

Sorry to dissapoint you, but this is a one-post story. As I said, it is the history for an RP character I have. I might have some other one-post story about him later, but no real story. I did that once, and it died... nobody placed comments on it anymore, and I didn't wanted to continue writing, though I only had to do 2 chapters until it was finished.

Page 1 of 1
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • You cannot reply to this topic