Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

[Answered]Save Jill From River? Help Plz how?

#1   Karst 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 23 July 2005 - 04:39 PM

Ok, I've played GS 2-3 times and i just heard something about saving Jill from falling into the river. I searched for some topics on this but didn't find any. (maybe i need better keywords?) but anyway if anyone knows how to do it will you please tell me? i just like trying to do all the stuff i've never done before cause i have nothing to do in GS now. and i'm getting tired of lvling in TLA.

#2   el_Sethro 

• Chaos Lord
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 July 2005 - 05:19 PM

before you complete mercury lighthouse, if you go to the Bilibin Barricade, there are three trees (cursed people) on top of one another. after you beat Mercury Lighthouse, Sturos and Menardi rush through that area, knocking down the three trees. If you mind read them, they'll be asking for help because one of them has fallen into the river. To save Jill, use Move on the tree that is in the water, and drag it back to the shore. after you save Tret and remove the curse, if you return to the Bilibin Barricade, Jill (who is now transformed back into a person) will recognize you and give you a Hard Nut as thanks.
      Remember, you must save her after you've beaten Mercury Lighthouse, but before you save Tret, otherwise she will be washed away never to be seen again.

Hope that helps :o

#3   Teblor Tribe 

• Berserker
      • PipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Interests:Golden Sun, Duh! Hockey and Baseball

Posted 24 July 2005 - 04:47 PM

What el Sethro said. When pulling her out of the water you have to be in that shallow part for it to work. And is her name actually Jill or is she just another anonomus charicter?

#4   Karst 

• Squire
        • Pip

Posted 03 August 2005 - 12:10 PM

oooo thx. i gotta go try it now! oh and sorry for my late late thx reply, havn't been on much. and about her name being Jill i'm not so sure i think i heard some1 else call her that so i thought that was her name. beats calling her: the girl who falls in to the river. Jill is much shorter. :o

#5   el_Sethro 

• Chaos Lord
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2005 - 02:05 PM

her friends call her Jill at some point when you talk to them.

anyawy, glad I could help! :o

Page 1 of 1
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • This topic is locked