• You cannot reply to this topic

Satan's Locker

#1   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderator
    • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 14 September 2005 - 02:37 PM

At my High School there is a locker formally known as Locker 666. It is also called Satan's Locker.

Many a student have cowered before this locker, none dare to approach it for fear of 3rd Degree burns or that perhaps this locker would condemn them entirely.

One day, I was brave (or shall we say foolish) enough to approach this locker. My friends plead for me not to go, but I was far too curious to let the contents of this locker to remain unknown.

I approached the locker, took a deep breath of apprehension, and pulled the locker door open. Inside was a single, albeit slightly ripped, slip of paper. It read:

Winter Frozen Wonderland!
    Come one come all!
    At th... (the rest was ripped)

Perplexed, I placed the ticket back inside the locker, and slowly closed the door again. Why Satan is interested in such a rendezvous was quite beyond me. But one thing is to be for sure, many mysteries surround this Satan. Who knows what he will do next?

------

The only parts of the short story that are true are the parts about Locker 666, and the ticket that was inside. :) No one I know actually call it Satan's locker. Anyway, enjoy.

NOTE: Today, at school, I found out that the locker was assigned to someone overnight. Dammit, now I can't put a Satan doll in it.

#2   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 14 September 2005 - 03:58 PM

II would have put a note saying "DIE Mother ****ers. From your friend Satan who loves you.". But thats just me.

WD, what made you feel like posting this cr--- I mean interesting story, besides the vague reason you stated in your post? Will we be viewing anymore of your work from this mysterious locker?

Anyways, it was a good story. It reminds me a bit of a horror book. Keep it up.

Edit: Ignore part of the first sentence in the second paragraph. Just feelin' down today.

#3   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
        • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 14 September 2005 - 04:17 PM

It's like Anubis' poems. Just something random I wrote, won't be continuing it at all.

#4   Eugine 

• Master Adept
          • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 14 September 2005 - 05:45 PM

HMM. The filter is screwed, it hardly fiters any words these days. Nick needs to check on it.

#5   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
            • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 14 September 2005 - 07:19 PM

Uh, what do you mean? The word Satan shouldn't be filtered, it might come up somewhere important, like religious topics (I guess).

#6   Eugine 

• Master Adept
              • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 14 September 2005 - 07:31 PM

No, not satan, I atleast come into reality not everyone are religious here. ED had ""DIE Mother ****ers" without the ****.

#7   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
                • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 15 September 2005 - 04:57 PM

I figured it would have been filerted out. My bad.

Page 1 of 1
                • You cannot start a new topic
                • You cannot reply to this topic