Eugine's Literature

#1   Eugine 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 22 September 2005 - 03:36 PM

The Miracle
    Rudy was known as the only cocaine addict in her home village Ville. Since at the age of fifteen Rudy started consuming drugs, the snake that hid in a grass of enjoyment until he was ready to take grip of his prey until you overcame him.

Rudy got up from the chair that was her bedroom, living room, kitchen and even her toilet. Some people considered it her bathroom as well because only when the sky decided to let go his wastes she felt the water lashing her skin, forcefully touching the place where even the water was afraid to go.

“Guh mornin’ sir.” Rudy humbly said to the first person her eyes met. She considered herself lucky because she was always handled and confronted with passion although she was a cocaine addict.

“Hello.” Said the gentleman business-like and unexpectedly. “I’m here to take you to a rehab center.”

“The what?” asked Rudy.

“The Rehab center. You know the place where people like you go the get cured.” He answered hastily.

Rudy’s heart became that of a lioness, she was in a rage. How could this man reply so… so… cruel to her after all she had a reputation to carry on her feeble back?

“I’m sorry if I sounded so cruel mam’ but its all for your interest. We’re only here to help.” The gentleman added quickly after seeing Rudy’s rage. He thought Rudy was going to consume him.

Rudy thought about the rehab center, after all she would be getting all the basic needs of life. She didn’t want anything fancy; she was too accustom to hardship already.

“I’ll go” said Rudy. She didn’t care about becoming drug free, she just wanted some food and frankly she wanted to get out of this park chair, she couldn’t take cold nights anymore, she couldn’t take anything about it.

“Good.” Said the gentleman. “I’m Broke, Mr. Broke. I’ll help you through the rough nights ahead.”

“I’m Rud…” said Rudy, but she was interrupted by Mr. Broke. “Don’t worry I know already.” He said. Rudy just had a feeling she wouldn’t like this man.

The next morning Rudy got up in a comfortable bed, with near to proper clothing on her. “At least it was better than what I had on yesterday.” She thought. Rudy was having a drive for her cocaine; yesterday she didn’t get her daily dose of her savior yet destroyer. She couldn’t have persuaded anyone she wanted to by some “food”.

She stood on her bed fighting the addiction. This continued for over a week until she stopped having the urges. She was cured; people described this only as a miracle.

Comment: This is the first story I wrote since my new school year. Please post constructive condemnation and praises. The ending is abrupt boring because we had to write that in school for only 45 minutes. I rushed through the ending when only 5 minutes was left.

#2   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:Go Away...

Posted 22 September 2005 - 04:01 PM

Good story, Eugine (they would never let us write about drugs in my school)

The only thing is the name. at points you said Ruby so i wasnt sure

#3   Eugine 

• Master Adept
        • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 22 September 2005 - 04:44 PM

OK. I fixed it, it was soppose to read Rudy all throughout the story.

#4   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 23 September 2005 - 10:54 AM

Nice story, good to see something other than GS3 wannabe's in the Fan fic forum.

#5   Eugine 

• Master Adept
            • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 23 September 2005 - 12:24 PM

Thanks but really, if there's anything you don't like about my story please tell me, anything what so ever. I'm looking only for improvement.

#6   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple
              • Group: Members
              • Interests:Go Away...

Posted 23 September 2005 - 12:46 PM

A sugesstion would be to create an alternate ending, so that you won't feel rushed on making
              one.

#7   Neo 

• Disciple
                • AKA Neo_Genesis

Posted 26 September 2005 - 01:27 PM

It looks very good, Eugine. Nice work on that.
                A little pointer though; Mr. Broke sounds like a very strict business-man. Usually such people talk in a more... formal way, maybe? I'm not that good with english, especially difficult words, but I think you get what I mean.

Page 1 of 1
                • You cannot start a new topic
                • You cannot reply to this topic