Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Transferring Data Question

#1   smeagolio 

• New User
    • Group: Members

Posted 23 September 2005 - 11:09 AM

I recently transferred my -Clear Data- from Golden Sun to start a new game on clear data on GS2. I just started playing the game, and I was wondering if I have to collect all the Djinn from GS2 all over again. Also, do I have to look for all of my items again?

#2   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans

Posted 23 September 2005 - 11:19 AM

You do have to collect all the djinn in GS2, you don't have to get the ones that you already collected in GS1. If you had all the djinn on the clear data file that you transferred, those djinn will be transferred to GS2. You will gain access to these djinn when you meet the GS1 party at the Jupiter Lighthouse.

*infinite GS knowledgeness*

#3   el_Sethro 

• Chaos Lord
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 September 2005 - 11:20 AM

so you've finished the game already and have now started a new file? then yes, you do need to get all of the GS2 items and djinn again. it's a completely new file, so you won't get anything from your other file (except levels, if you're in easy mode). your GS1 items and djinn will be transferred (depending on which level password you used), but as always, a new file means starting over from the very beggining.

#4   Toasty64 

• Berserker
        • PipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Interests:VIDEO GAMES, food, computers, cartoons,anime, and FOOD. <br />And Pie, pie is good, verrrryyyy good..........did I mention pie?

Posted 04 March 2006 - 12:12 AM

Uh, like I've said in another topic, you don't need a code to transfer data. The steps for transfering without a code are in the GS2 manuel.

This post has been edited by Toasty64: 04 March 2006 - 12:13 AM

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic