• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Inadvertent Murder Fiction by Sea of Time

#1   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans

Posted 28 September 2005 - 11:00 AM

Okay, I'm going to try to write a short story that has nothing to do with GS. I've written the prologuish first chapter and it's right here. I'm working on Ch. 2 and should be out in a couple of days. Enjoy!

~-~

Chapter 1

~-~

He walked through the streets with no purpose. He was tired of the ordinary. He figured it was time to break the habit. As he passed the apartments on both sides of him, he saw that, in the night, many of their lights were turned out. Except for one. The man peered into the lit window three floors up and saw an interesting lamp. The lamp had small spheres that appeared to resemble animal faces at the base. The lamp had two bulbs that were covered by a bronze shade. The man figured that it must be a very valuable lamp. A new feeling entered the man. He had a sudden desire to steal the lamp. Silently, he entered the apartment block that the house belonged to. When he arrived at the third floor he looked through the rooms. He arrived at one with the light on and knew that this was the place. He stood outside the door for what seemed like hours, waiting. Finally, the light seen through the crack in the door went out. The man knew this was his chance.

The man opened the door slightly with a quiet creak. As he peered inside, he observed a four-poster bed, a nightstand with a dresser in the corner, and his prize, the lamp on the windowsill. There was also an elderly man lying in the bed. The man figured that this must be his. He took a swiss army knife out of his pocket and opened the door a bit more. The barren quiet of the room allowed him to hear his own heart, which felt like it would thump right out of his chest. He inched into the room, crawling on all fours so the man would not see him. He observed that the lamp was plugged in to an outlet on the wall. He inched toward the outlet and quietly pulled the plug. Then, as he reached for the lamp, he pulled the cord too far and the lamp came down with a crash. The elderly man immediately sat up. As he saw the man he let out a cry and jumped out of the bed. The man stopped him before he could get outside the room and pinned him to the ground. He took out the knife and cut his throat. The elderly man went limp. He was dead. The man backed up slowly, the horror of what he had done sinking in. He walked away from the place where the man was and left the room. He was now an outlaw, so he ran.

~-~

#2   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
      • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 29 September 2005 - 12:20 PM

It's good, but the story is a bit... incomplete. He felt like doing something so he decided on stealing a lamp?

Still, I think the rest will be very interesting.

#3   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 30 September 2005 - 08:37 AM

Okay, I'll be honest here.

Right now, I have the greatest first four chapters of a GS fanfic that I have ever written. I, therefore, will be working on only that. Long story short, I won't be continuing this story. Anyone that is disappointed by this, I'm sorry, but you'll be much happier with my upcoming GS fanfic.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic