Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Help transfering data

#1 Guest_wyvern lord_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 02 December 2005 - 07:43 AM

I've beatin' the first game and i want to transfer the data to my second game but i cant find the code. :) any one know how i can get my code from my clear data and transfer it ^_^

#2   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans

Posted 02 December 2005 - 03:36 PM

Uhhh, wrong forum, this will be moved, but I'll answer your question anyways.

When you're in GS1 and the starting theme starts, hold left on the control pad and the r button, then while holding them press the start button. This should bring up the send option on the startup screen, from there you can find the code for GS2. Good luck!

#3   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:.5% per annum.
      • AKA Spam King

Posted 20 December 2005 - 01:30 AM

There are three different types of passwords. Gold, Silver and Bronze.

The Bronze Password: Contains 16 symbols and transfers character levels, djinn, any completed sidequests and any of the eight psynergy-learning items.

The Silver Password: Contains 61 symbols and transfers everything from the Bronze Password, as well as character stats.

The Gold Password: Contains 260 symbols and transfers everything from the Silver and Bronze passwords, as well as your coins and items. Everything.

If you have two GBA's and a GBA Link Cable, you can just transfer the data over automatically. This is much easier, but it prevents you from creating 'fake' passwords with super-powerful characters and lots of cash.

And just when you thought I couldn't possibly be more informative, here's a link to a well-known GS Password Generator. You need WinZip to use it.

http://home.earthlin.../goldensun.html

#4   Toasty64 

• Berserker
      • PipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Members
        • Interests:VIDEO GAMES, food, computers, cartoons,anime, and FOOD. <br />And Pie, pie is good, verrrryyyy good..........did I mention pie?

Posted 03 March 2006 - 11:56 PM

To transfer data without a code follow these steps. When you do what SoT said (which is in the GS2 manuel), make sure you have the two GBA's hooked up. When you start a new GS2 game it will ask if you want to transfer data. Say yes. Next it will ask for either a code, which SoT said earlier, or if you want to transfer data from the first game, choose the GBA link one. It should say "waiting for data" or something. Now you choose transfer data on the menu for GS1. It will transfer you're saved data. This is all also in the GS2 manuel that comes with the game.

This post has been edited by Toasty64: 03 March 2006 - 11:57 PM

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic