Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Advanced Wars Under Fire Commonly known as Batallion Wars

#1   Toasty64 

• Berserker
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:VIDEO GAMES, food, computers, cartoons,anime, and FOOD. <br />And Pie, pie is good, verrrryyyy good..........did I mention pie?

Posted 08 February 2006 - 04:09 PM

Well, either the game's out right now, or comming out, but it's going on the store shelves. When I was looking at games on Game Stop a year or so ago, I noticed that there was FINALLY an Advanced Wars for the GC. I wanted to get it, but since it wasn't turn based, I was kinda skeptical. A while later (a monthy or so), The name had changed to Batallion Wars. Same description, same pictures, different name. Anyone else notice that?

#2   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Moderator
      • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 08 February 2006 - 08:06 PM

I just checked a few gameplay movies on it, and man, this game looks like it'll be pretty damn great. Might be one of the best to come out for the GameCube (that's not actually saying too much XD).

And it's called Battalion Wars because it is not Advance Wars. Battalion Wars is it's own game. I guess you could call it a sister/daughter game? And it's worth mentioning that it's created by a different developer.

I hope this turns out to be a series. I'd love to get a DS version.

#3   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Members
        • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 08 February 2006 - 08:19 PM

It's already out and been out for a while now. My cousins love the game. It's pretty much the same concept as Advacne wars, but the gameplay is leagues better.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic