Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where To?..... Stuck on Kalay Docks

#1 Guest_SOAD_Soldier_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 March 2006 - 11:17 AM

I have allready beaten GS the lost age so id thought id try the 1st one im stuck right when you get to kaley docks dont know where to go from there you know when the dodonpa still has Hammet as a prisoner
dont where what to do
me sad.....
post or Email me what ever you prefer

#2   Toasty64 

• Berserker
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:VIDEO GAMES, food, computers, cartoons,anime, and FOOD. <br />And Pie, pie is good, verrrryyyy good..........did I mention pie?

Posted 25 March 2006 - 07:43 PM

Huh? I have no Idea what you're saying. Please revise what you wrote.

#3   el_Sethro 

• Chaos Lord
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 March 2006 - 06:35 AM

I think I might be able to pick out what you're saying... you're stuck at Kalay docks? well, you need to buy a ticket and enter the boat. if that doesn't work, you need to go back to Kalay and talk to the tour group in the Inn. then, when you leave the town, you should see a cutscene of them leaving. you should now be able to board the boat.

#4   Toasty64 

• Berserker
      • PipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Interests:VIDEO GAMES, food, computers, cartoons,anime, and FOOD. <br />And Pie, pie is good, verrrryyyy good..........did I mention pie?

Posted 28 March 2006 - 01:54 AM

Before the tour will leave the town, you must walk towards the front of the town, and out the gate, well almost. Once you get far enough, the tour will begin to leave. Just make sure you talk too all the people on the inn. The people in the rooms, and the people in the lobby. Once you have your ticket and you're on the boat, start talking to everyone you see, that includes the cabin that leads below decks. Eventually the two muscular guys, one with red hair, and one with blue, will go to talk to the captain. After wards, one of the crewman will steal the anchor charm. To leave port, you must find the anchor charm. It is in barrel at the top of the mast. Give it to the captain, and you will be on your way.

While traveling in the Karagol sea, there will be monsters that will attack your ship. The final is a Kraken. I suggest that you be at lvl. 22 or higher, with at least three dijini PER CHARACTER. That should make it a bit easier to beat the Kraken.

There is also a cheat that allows you to get to crossbone isle early. It's not all that good of an idea since to even beat the monsters gaurding the doors, you should be at lvl. 30. AND you need all the different psyenergies in the game to get through the mazes. Don't worry, you can get to crossbone isle again, but through a different way. but that's for another thread ^_^ Crossbone isle is actually in the karagol sea if you wanted to know.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic