• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

In The Shadow's Forest

#1   Gamingstaff 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 30 April 2006 - 09:10 AM

This is pretty stinky, I started it a long time ago, but I might as well put up what I had started and try to keep it going.

If your reading this topic, also check out my other topic in this forum, the Oracle.

If I don't post up some of my book, I'll just randomly start something on here.

In the Shadow's Forest
    -A curious adventure-

Utter silence covered the forest in mysterious despair. Earon crept through the paths, trying to wrap his mind around the curse the forest held. Whispers of the Shadow's curse ran through his head.

Through the sky and through the trees, the forest realm, Virsen sees. His curse hath brought the evil kin, power of darkness, silence within. Through the shadows, heroes creep, in the forest, cursed deep. Conquer the vermin, they have success, but to conquer the fear, look to the Shadow's nest.

The footsteps of fallen knights could be seen still quite fresh in the woodland muck. Cold chills ran down Earon's spine.
    Hurry up. Meare! The stumpy little animal hobbled forward at a quicker pace, wheezing at it went. Earon sighed with impatience.
    Little blighter, he said under his breath, Useful for scouting, but can't walk more then a mile. At this Meare hissed as if he heard what Earon said.
    Earon was a rather skinny lad of 15 years. He was excellent at sparring, and had a skillful sense of survival.
    He left his home at age 9 when his family was captured by the Shadow's army, and ever since he had been living with Meare wherever he could manage. His life was far from a simple one, free from worries. Each day held a new possibility for danger, which eventually broke upon him. He learned his limits and forgot some of them in the process. But I think it is better for me to just let you see what happened way back then yourself then to explain it.

This post has been edited by Gamingstaff: 30 April 2006 - 09:13 AM

#2   Caael 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 09 June 2006 - 02:04 PM

It's a lot better than you think it is. Does what my english teacher always tells me to do =D. Is it anything to do with golden sun? Cuz it don't sound like it.I could be wrong though. But

But I think it is better for me to just let you see what happened way back then yourself then to explain it.

Whats that about!?! My english teachers golden rule when writing a story is to never include personal references, unless it is a diary entry or you are in the story. You might want to think about that bit.

#3   Gamingstaff 

• Squire
      • Pip
        • Group: Members

Posted 09 June 2006 - 10:13 PM

lol, when it's summertime at 1 am in the morning and im bored out of your mind and half asleep, i could care less about making the story sound grammatically correct ;) .

I forgot about this topic, I'll post up another section tomorrow, but it will probably be the same quality as what I had already written because I do not have much time for writing fan fics. And I don't think it said this has to have something golden sun related...

Post any fiction or stories you have written.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic