Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Question¿ anyone?...

#1   -Edge- 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Football, Chicks and Football------> the real football, the world game<br /><br />Hobbies...right..let me think, there's football, football, oh oh and football, jets, chicks and football....and I go shootin' time to time with my cousin's .303 Winchester :D....<br /><br />And one day I'm goin' to own a Plymouth Cuda, like Joe Rogan's...jks jks what am I saying, a Lambo..yeah that's more logical :D...

Posted 27 June 2006 - 07:12 PM

Hi, I'm new to the forums but not to GS :(, and I was wondering, can you guys see my avatar...and do you know where I can get more?, i.e. of Issac, Garet, Mia etc...

#2   Blaze 

• Squire
    • Pip

Posted 27 June 2006 - 07:58 PM

Yes I can see your Avatar and you could google golden sun sites >.> atleast i do.

#3   -Edge- 

• Squire
      • Pip
        • Interests:Football, Chicks and Football------> the real football, the world game<br /><br />Hobbies...right..let me think, there's football, football, oh oh and football, jets, chicks and football....and I go shootin' time to time with my cousin's .303 Winchester :D....<br /><br />And one day I'm goin' to own a Plymouth Cuda, like Joe Rogan's...jks jks what am I saying, a Lambo..yeah that's more logical :D...

Posted 27 June 2006 - 08:21 PM

Thanks <.<....I was hoping for something more specific...

#4   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Veterans
          • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 27 June 2006 - 08:56 PM

That's the best advice I know of. Google image is your friend. With any luck, you'll find a ROM archive. Bookmark it and you'll be set for life.

That's how I found:

<<<=== Japanese eclipse of pwn4g3!

#5   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
            • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 27 June 2006 - 09:53 PM

If you want sprites, then you've come to the right website. Go here to get those graphics you're lookign for.

#6   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
              • Group: Veterans
              • Interests:.5% per annum.
              • AKA Spam King

Posted 28 June 2006 - 01:27 AM

And you'll have to host them, of course. We at GSSF strongly disapprove of hotlinking.

[/hypocricy]

#7   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
                • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 30 June 2006 - 11:43 AM

It's just an avatar. He can save it, then upload it.

#8   -Edge- 

• Squire
                • Pip

Posted 03 July 2006 - 01:18 AM

thanks Mars :P...I owe ya...

Page 1 of 1
                  • You cannot start a new topic
                  • You cannot reply to this topic