Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Star Wars Galaxies: Exile A SWG story by me.

#1   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Auck.

Posted 19 August 2006 - 06:40 PM

Now, I know I'm not payed much attention to anymore, so here's the thing. I'm presenting to you all one story, I think, because I'm bored. YES. BORED. SHUT UP. The crybaby Isaac13 is gone. why is it still 13? Strange. Why am I here? Odd. Nevermind about that, here's my story. Well, Ihe-Du Inora's story, really.

Chapter 1: Dawnset
    The man sat up from his thermo couch, dressed in odd garments seeming to belong to a past generation. He walked up to the window, rubbing his black, short beard. The sunlight, a little too difficult for his eyes to arrange to, he covered the brow of his eyes, as to not damage his vision. It was an odd Dantooine afternoon, those of sorts leading to trouble. Outside, savage huurtons grazed, or were tearing apart newfound meals. and to the east, thunes tending their children. while they seem not hostile from a first look, the man looked closer, seeing the bones of short-lived human or humanoid lives. It seemed they indeed were hostile. He'd have to watch for those. And on the outskirts of the hut, was an Imperial Special Forces patrol, shooting at what target practice they could find, normally the huurtons; as they seemed to be a major target these days. As the man continued to stare out into the Dantooine landscape, a sound was heard, somewhere near the desk which he was sitting near. The man walked over to the desk, and grabbed the device, looking to be a commlink, he pressed a button, and answered,
    "Yes, what is it?" His voice was a deep treble, not as deep, but deep. A short reply came from the commlink.
    "Duron, you're needed, I believe. The Council is ready to decide on whether the Exiles should ally with the Order. They need you present before anything is to happen." The voice calmly stated. The man, seemed to be known as Duron, sighed, and spoke into the commlink.
    "Alright, I'll be there shortly, just, a few things have to be wrapped up," He said, waiting for a last reply, looking out the window as he spoke. He saw the Special Forces patrol coming his way.
    "Alright, Duron. Just be here. If you're not, we can't do anything for you this time around,"
    Duron brought his hand to his bald head, and rubbed it.
    "Sure, R'ix."

#2   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 20 August 2006 - 11:21 AM

Hmmm...I don't really know my Star Wars, so I have no idea what you're talking about, but from a purely mechanical point of view, its pretty good. Maybe a tad short, but I assume this is just a sort of prologue thing.

Page 1 of 1
      • You cannot start a new topic
      • You cannot reply to this topic