Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Favorite Online Rpg Is ________________.

Poll: Adventurequest or Runescape

Which do you prefer?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Which do you think has better graphics?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Which has better fights?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1   Alex the Adept 

• Gallant
  • PipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Chewing devil gum, RPG's, board games, hacksawing people in half, eating cold body parts, creating gigantic monsters, and many, many more.

Posted 28 October 2006 - 05:07 PM

I say 1-Runescape, 2-Adventurequest, and 3-Runescape. I like RS alot and in it you can use your attacks at will. And to AQ, I say, " ;) ".

#2   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 28 October 2006 - 05:59 PM

These two are tough to compare. (AQ Pwns all anyway though...) There's too many differences between the games. AQ has no chat, skills, or overworld interface, but it's still totally whips Runescape in all three of these categories. I also like the fact that Guardianship is a one-time payment. (And you can put cash in an envelope and just mail it to them! Unlike Runescape, which has a dozen messed-up payment options, all of which require permission from my parents, which they don't usually give.)

#3   Somia 

• Disciple
        • Interests:..Truffles, White Chocolates, Flying, RPGing & a Smile.

Posted 28 October 2006 - 06:03 PM

May I say... None of the above?

The title made it seem like it a open for discussion, but those two Online RPGs aren't nearly at the top of the list. =/

I'd say either Lineage II, Ragnarok Online, or FlyFF.

#4   Lemontime 

• Disciple
          • AKA sibsag, Lemontime

Posted 28 October 2006 - 07:43 PM

Guild wars all the way. We really need more options other than those two crappy games ><

#5   Formina 

• New User

Posted 28 October 2006 - 09:17 PM

I like...

Risk Your Life <- My first ever MMORPG, great PvP action ^^

Guild Wars <- Played this since May 2005, clocked up over 2000 hours and the PvP never gets boring ^^

World of Warcraft <- Bleh :/ Only got to play this on private servers, but i'm sure the real thing is awesome @_@;

Rush On Seven Episodes (R.O.S.E) Online <- I love the anime style of the graphics <3! Plus the wings and items are aweeeesome <3

Some games that are okay, but never really got into that much...

FlyFF <- At first this seemed like an awesome game, but the grind really hit me hard >_<

Rappelz <- Same as FlyFF, bit a little better because of the quests ^^

I'd really like to try out Lineage II sometime.. but last time I checked the download was 1.7 gigs @@;

#6   Mycarayne 

• Disciple
              • Interests:Gaming, Driving, Water sports, Karate, Magic the Gathering, Reading fantasy novels, My job (Holy crap im so glad I can say that), Lots of Music, Photography and so on.
              • AKA Memories Remain

Posted 02 November 2006 - 07:01 AM

Judging from google results on the image search I just did, Runescape owns Adventure Quest on the interface and graphics side of things. Having never played Runescape though, I can't -really- say to much. I played adventure quest for about 10 minutes nearly 2 years ago, and promptly never went back to it. Having said that, this "Runescape" doesn't have much of a competion in Adventure quest.

#7   Alex the Adept 

• Gallant
              • PipPipPip
                • Interests:Chewing devil gum, RPG's, board games, hacksawing people in half, eating cold body parts, creating gigantic monsters, and many, many more.

Posted 04 November 2006 - 09:01 AM

Well MR, I must say, Runescape totally ROCKS and u should give it a shot. As 4 AQ, it's worse than our Compass Learning activities at school.

#8   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
                  • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 04 November 2006 - 10:20 AM

Meh, a few years back when I was on an RPG craze, I tried both Runescape and Adventure Quest. Botho fhtem are mediocre. I was borderline addicted to Runescape for a while though, which is why I stopped playing. If I could find a good, non-retarded MMORPG again, I might start playing, but for now, no online games for me. Also, in all of my 4 months, lv 50+ time there, I found 1 helpful person. 1. Its kinda pathetic...

#9   Caael 

• Master Adept
                  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                    • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 06 November 2006 - 02:29 PM

I played both when I was 8 and hated both. Edit the poll out, becuase it's lame. Just let people chose.

I dont play many online RPG's, but I played Ragnarok for a while, but then got bored, so i'll say that.

Page 1 of 1
                    • You cannot start a new topic
                    • You cannot reply to this topic