Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Golden Sun : Tales Of The Light And Dark.

#1   Pheonix Warrior 

• New User
    • Group: Members

Posted 03 January 2007 - 07:34 PM

Im drafting a fic idea I had and though I'd post the intro here. The more intrest I get the more chapter ill post. Hope you like it.

Introduction: Towards the Light and into the Darkness

Lightning forked across the sky as rain began to fall over the remains of the once peaceful town called Vale. It had been two weeks now. Two weeks since Kraden left with Piers to travel the world on the Lemurian ship. Two weeks since the construction New Vale had finished. It has been exactly four years since the destruction of the Sol sanctum and the lighting of the four lighthouses. And now the time is right.

Isaac was worried as he looked out into the darkness of night he knew something was coming but exactly what was it. He thought back to all the stuff that had happened since the destruction of the four Lighthouses. He and helped build Vale bus something seemed wrong every night since the completion of New Vale a strange aura had been felt by all eight of the adepts and a Isaac got up to go and sleep he jumped as he heard a massive eruption and the ground began to shake.

Cups and plates began to fall off of the shelves breaking as they hit the wooden floor and soon everything was destroyed as Isaac managed to get across the kitchen and open the door he ran out side meeting Felix, Jenna, Sheba, Ivan and Garret outside.

“What’s going on?” Jenna asked as she pulled her cloak closer as massive winds started blow through the town making tree bend over. And then everything stopped and went calm the only thing wasn’t normal was the great beam of light coming from the remains of the Sol Sanctum.

“What was that?” Felix said as people began to walk out of there houses and come towards the group of adepts. The Light seemed to make the clouds have a strange red shade as if the sun had evaporated enough blood to create clouds out of blood vapour. No matter what they created a eerie feeling.

“ It’s been two weeks of piece and now something has to happen!” One of the elderly women shouted as she came out of her house she walked up to Isaac and tugged on his clothing.

“ What ever it is I’m going to find out don’t you worry,” Isaac said looking at the worried old woman then turning he began to run towards the beam of Light and travelled into the Darkness.

#2   Nyktos 

• Berserker
    • PipPipPipPipPipPip
      • AKA Felix of Vale

Posted 03 January 2007 - 09:04 PM

Another one? I should probably get around to writing my version of what happens. Regardless, I like this and will be interested to see where it goes.

#3   The Wind Seer 

• Slayer
      • PipPipPipPipPip
        • Interests:My interests are swimming, video games (like age of empires, golden sun series, star wars battlefront, halo 2), reading good books (long exciting types), learning, exercising, taking my dog for a walk, and soccer!

Posted 04 January 2007 - 10:37 PM

View PostPheonix Warrior, on Jan 3 2007, 08:34 PM, said:

Im drafting a fic idea I had and though I'd post the intro here. The more intrest I get the more chapter ill post. Hope you like it.

Introduction: Towards the Light and into the Darkness

Lightning forked across the sky as rain began to fall over the remains of the once peaceful town called Vale. It had been two weeks now. Two weeks since Kraden left with Piers to travel the world on the Lemurian ship. Two weeks since the construction New Vale had finished. It has been exactly four years since the destruction of the Sol sanctum and the lighting of the four lighthouses. And now the time is right.

Isaac was worried as he looked out into the darkness of night he knew something was coming but exactly what was it. He thought back to all the stuff that had happened since the destruction of the four Lighthouses. He and helped build Vale bus something seemed wrong every night since the completion of New Vale a strange aura had been felt by all eight of the adepts and a Isaac got up to go and sleep he jumped as he heard a massive eruption and the ground began to shake.

Cups and plates began to fall off of the shelves breaking as they hit the wooden floor and soon everything was destroyed as Isaac managed to get across the kitchen and open the door he ran out side meeting Felix, Jenna, Sheba, Ivan and Garret outside.

“What’s going on?” Jenna asked as she pulled her cloak closer as massive winds started blow through the town making tree bend over. And then everything stopped and went calm the only thing wasn’t normal was the great beam of light coming from the remains of the Sol Sanctum.

“What was that?” Felix said as people began to walk out of there houses and come towards the group of adepts. The Light seemed to make the clouds have a strange red shade as if the sun had evaporated enough blood to create clouds out of blood vapour. No matter what they created a eerie feeling.

“ It’s been two weeks of piece and now something has to happen!” One of the elderly women shouted as she came out of her house she walked up to Isaac and tugged on his clothing.

“ What ever it is I’m going to find out don’t you worry,” Isaac said looking at the worried old woman then turning he began to run towards the beam of Light and travelled into the Darkness.

Not bad! Not Bad at all! Please continue with your story.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic