• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Digital Painting

#1   Wiflewood 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members

Posted 21 January 2007 - 12:24 PM

My first full piece of Digital Paintng, using my new Graphics Tablet.

Any comments on how to tweak it to improve it would be appriciated.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8871/finalsubmitjeg0ze.jpg

Please try ignore any JPeg-ish-ness on it. I uploaded a JPEg as its quicker to load.

#2   Xelina 

• Berserker
    • PipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Interests:Anime: Trinity Blood, Bleach, and Samurai Champloo.<br />Manga: Xxx Holic, X/ 1999, and Dragon Knights<br />Game: Final Fantasy VII, .Hack GU, KH II, [b]Tales of the Abyss[/b]<br />---------------------<br />Favorite Characters: Sephiroth, Vincent, Leon/Squall, [b]JADE CURTISS[/b]<br />Favorite Online Game: RO<br />Favorite Colors: Blue, Purple, Black, Green<br />Favoirte Music: J-pop, Rock, Metal, J-rock, Pop.<br />Favorite all time artist: CLAMP<br />Favorite Band: System of a Down<br />Favorite Song: Kiss by a Rose, Sail (sp?)<br />Favorite Food: Chocolate<br />Favorite Word: Pie<br />---------------------<br />Total RPC: 5<br /><br />Names of RPC:<br /><br />Yuki Shadow (F)<br />Fay W. Sabakura (M)<br />Black Cat (F)<br />White Cat (M)<br />Fionn (M)

Posted 21 January 2007 - 10:32 PM

Criz!

1) BODY NEEDS WORK. Leg is longer then the upper chest as the head is smaller then the shouders.

2) the snake's head is too big for the body.

3) tree braches don't look like tree braches, they kinda looks like leaves.

I see greatness though. Keep on going~

#3   PDM 

• Disciple
        • AKA lifeform288

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:48 PM

It reminds me of frank from Donnie Darko. ;o

#4   Wiflewood 

• Disciple

Posted 22 January 2007 - 04:01 PM

View PostXelina, on Jan 22 2007, 04:32 AM, said:

Criz!

1) BODY NEEDS WORK. Leg is longer then the upper chest as the head is smaller then the shouders.

2) the snake's head is too big for the body.

3) tree braches don't look like tree braches, they kinda looks like leaves.

I see greatness though. Keep on going~

I'll kinda ignore the criticism about the proportions of things, as the whole style was meant to be cartoony and a bit wacky.

I agree about the branches though. I might try adding some smaller branches coming off the thick ones, I think that would make it look a bit more tree-like.

#5   PDM 

• Disciple
            • AKA lifeform288

Posted 22 January 2007 - 04:39 PM

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/betrayer93/Frank.png <--- That's frank.

#6   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
              • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 02 February 2007 - 07:10 PM

It's good, but kinda scary. I think the only thing wrong is that syringe thing in his hand. Don't know what it is supposed to be, but it looks weird. The moon is great though.

#7   Lemontime 

• Disciple
                • Group: Veterans
                • AKA sibsag, Lemontime

Posted 03 February 2007 - 08:25 PM

http://www.goldensun-syndicate.net/forum/public/style_images/gssv3/snapback.png' alt='View Post' />Lifeform288, on Jan 23 2007, 09:39 AM, said:

I love that movie :)

You're off topic and you posted less than 5 words. Avoid this in the future and you will live long. - MD

This post has been edited by Mars Djinni: 06 February 2007 - 01:56 PM

Page 1 of 1
                • You cannot start a new topic
                • You cannot reply to this topic