Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Infinity: Quest For Earth Not really released yet, but...

#1   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 16 March 2007 - 08:31 AM

Infinity: The Quest for Earth

This looks like a really awesome MMORPG that is set in space. It is nowhere near done yet, but I reccomend you check out the page to just to get a feel of what it is.

Basically, humans have set out across the galaxy and are living happily. Unfortunately, a disease that makes people strerile is sweeping across the universe. The cure is located on Earth, but since humanity has long since abandoned it for other planets, no one knows quite where that is. So you must go find it.

The universe is really, really, really big, apparently. You can do whateveer you feel like, such as fight, trade, or whatever in your spaceship.

The release is still several years off, but I have an eye on this.

#2   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Moderator
      • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:44 AM

Sounds like an interesting idea. I'm a bit disappointed in all the MMO topics in the Computer Games forum but that's besides the point.

#3   Gardna 

• Chaos Lord
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Members

Posted 17 March 2007 - 02:28 PM

Even though the page looks ugly it might be interesting. I liked the artworks but I need more screenshots to judge whether I really like it or not.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic