• You cannot reply to this topic

Old Quotes

#1   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 21 April 2007 - 04:08 PM

Post any old posts you find on the forums and you think are worthy of being mentioned. Funny or ridiculous quotes are most wanted, but you can post whatever you deem good enough.

I was looking through WD's old Bored Comics topic and Toasty said he wanted to be Kraden in a comic and then Yuki said this:

View PostLove_Guardian_Yuki, on Mar 27 2006, 12:13 AM, said:

I get it now. But what's a Kraden?

The sad thing is she really meant it. I laughed so hard just now, it can't be healthy.

#2   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 21 April 2007 - 04:23 PM

There are probably lots of other, better quotes that I could be putting here, but I'll always treasure this one:

View PostLifeform288, on Aug 8 2006, 08:04 PM, said:

Do me a favor and shut the **** up.
      I became so annoying that not even LF288 would put up with my crap anymore. Now that's annoying!

Editzorred.
      Here I found a better one:

View PostFlamingDuck, on Dec 26 2006, 11:47 AM, said:

Well, you see, this huge oven mitt was trying to kill us with mold spores, and they started to rain from the sky, but these little bubbles formed over us, and turned the spores into marshmellows. Then we set it on fire...

To be continued...

#3   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
        • Interests:.5% per annum.
        • AKA Spam King

Posted 21 April 2007 - 05:15 PM

http://www.goldensun-syndicate.net/forum/i...?showtopic=8261

Practically anything said in this topic was funny.

#4   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
          • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
          • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 21 April 2007 - 08:30 PM

Call me selfish....

View PostMr.T, on May 17 2006, 02:28 PM, said:

He dangin danged up my dangin' peice of dangin' dang!
          But WD thought it was good enough to use in his sig.

BEST. SHORT STORY. EVAR.

View PostPlatinum Sun, on Feb 26 2006, 12:41 PM, said:

Ok, it's kinda true. The wheat blade workd, but this is what happened when I did the playable Kraden one. I was so excited to have Kraden in my party that I equipped the wheat sword to him in hopes of making the ultimate character. But when I attacked the woman claiming to be Karden's sister with the wheat sword she just exploded into three and a half dozen monkies. They ran around pulling everyone's hair out. Issac was never in any danger, the monkies were trapped in his hair and were strangled. Garet torched them all with his fireballs, but that burned off what little hair everyone had left. Ivan and Sheba both figured out that their hair had just been keeping knowledge from getting into their brains and decided to run away and become monks at the Fuchin temple. Kraden snapped because of the loss of his hair and layed in a corner curled up in the fetal position crying for his mother. After two days and 45 minutes of watching this and occasionally poking Kraden with a stick, his mother actually did show up. She was mad and started screaming asking who had stolen her son's hair. Felix had had enough of this crap and went ballistic on Kraden's mom. Kraden's mom beach-slapped Felix and sent him to bed with no dinner, then she cast "Hell's Fury" on the whole party. All eight were brough to their knees, but they still didn't take any damage so they blasted Kraden's mom with an unholy barrage of the world's most powerful psynergy. Garet wondered to himself "if Kraden is that old, then how old is his mom?" His rampant curiosity suddenly consuming him he yelled out "HEY MRS. K! JUST HOW OLD ARE YOU ANYWAY?" This enraged Kraden's mom beyond belief. She cast "Woman's Scorn" and exploded herself, incinerating everyone in the room except Kraden. Reeling from the loss of him mother, Kraden climbed to the top of Mt. Aleph to collect his thoughts. He arrived just in time to break Alex's legs and leave him there to die. It tuned out that the wise one had actually teleported all eight hreoes out of the room before Kraden's mom exploded, but he was so furious at being denied the chance to kill Alex that he turned them all into dragons and had them attack Kraden. Kraden cast "Alchemy" and turned them all into solid platinum. He sold them on the black market for 1,400million gold coins. He donated the money to the Djinn Protection Society. The DPS used the money to free the Djinn from the eight heros' extremely expensive dragon-shaped prison. But in doing so, they weakened the psynergetic barriers that kept the young adepts trapped. They escaped, and sought revenge of Kraden. The wise one was tiredof all this stuff so he decided to kill all of them once and for all. When they arrived a Kraden's lavish estate (which he managed to purchase by turning his other house into platinum and selling it.) The wise one was there. He got into a staring contest with Garet and was soon defeated. The wise one exploded, but in his final effort he summoned the doom and fusion dragons, then fused them together and set the new five-headed dusiom dragon upon them. All of them were being soundly defeated due to their lack of Djinn, when a bill for 72 buckets of popcorn suddenly appeared before Felix. He put it all together when he looked up and saw all 72 Djinn sitting on bleachers rooting for the Dusoim Dragon. "Use 'Outer Ruin'!" yelled Cannon. "No, 'Cruel Space'!" Serac shouted. Felix glared angrinly a the Djinn but did not say anything. "What's the matter? Dragon got your tongue?" Echo taunted. Felix silently threw himself at Echo and beat him to death with his bucket of popcorn. The others took the hint and took the popcorn from the other djinn. They all unleashed their buckets of popcorn to form and attack called "lesser popcorn fury." The Dusiom Dragon was thrown back as hot butter singed its eyes and salt aggrivated its wounds. The group then drew together and summoned "Orville Redenbaucher" But the Dusiom Dragon's prior exposure allowed it to absorb Orville's attack and become the all-mighty POPCORN DRAGON! It reared up on its light and fluff haunches and unleashed "Greater popcorn fury!" Ivan and Sheba were downed, because they're pansies and they're easy to kill. Then it was Kraden to the rescue; he used the time cube to reverse time on the popcorn dragon. It turned into a Kernel Dragon. Garet, in a popcorn induced stupor, said "hey, how about I make some popcorn?" and began casting Heat Wave. Felix remained indifferently silent, so Garet took it as approval and blasted the Kernel Dragon. It popped. But Garet had somehow done the impo... well... the highly unlikely. The Kernel Dragon exploded with such force that it destroyed itself. The shockwave liquefied everyone's brains and left a crater the size of a football stadium where Vale used to be. But I had a box of toothpicks. So I ran to the top of mount Aleph and yelled "I have expired tomato paste in my locker!" Nothing happened. So now, when I play the game, a screen comes up that shows the smouldering corpses of the characters slowly crumbling into dust. So that second one is complete BS, don't do it.

View PostSea_of_Time, on Apr 17 2007, 09:50 AM, said:

Mr. T crossed paths with Me111 and everybody already knew that Me111 is invincible because he's British, so Mr. T died!
          'Nuff said.

#5   Nosferatu 

• Master Adept
            • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 21 April 2007 - 08:50 PM

If Chuck Norris is late, time had better slow the f*** down.

I really should have bought that shirt.

#6   PDM 

• Disciple
              • Group: Members
              • AKA lifeform288

Posted 21 April 2007 - 11:16 PM

I looked through 50+ pages of yuki's posts to find this.

View PostWind Dude, on Apr 13 2006, 04:23 AM, said:

LMAO @ YUKI'S CLEAVAGE PIC XDDD

#7   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 22 April 2007 - 06:30 AM

View PostPDM, on May 23 2006, 02:02 AM, said:

"Hey, you have a good time last night?"
                "Smurf-tacular."
                "Yeah I saw you leave with Smurfette."
                "Oh man. As soon as we got out of the bar, she started smurfin' me."
                "Shut the smurf up!"
                "Yeah!"
                "Right in the smurfin' parking lot?"
                "Smurf yeah!"
                "Ah, that is freakin smurf."
                "You smurfed it."
                "That is freakin smurf."
                "Yeah."

Pure ownage.

#8   Lemontime 

• Disciple
                  • AKA sibsag, Lemontime

Posted 22 April 2007 - 07:18 AM

View PostMr. T, on That time that nobody was here so you couldn, said:

I am a doodoo head.

#9   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
                    • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 22 April 2007 - 07:55 AM

View PostMr.T, on Apr 21 2007, 10:30 PM, said:

Call me selfish.... But WD thought it was good enough to use in his sig.
                    That's completely meaningless. WD thought that this was good enough to use in his sig.

Platinum Sun, on Sep 2 2005, 3:12 AM, said:

He's thinking OMG don't flick me to kingdom come with your finger of doom Mr. disembodied hand sir!
                    I rest my case.

View PostMr.T, on Apr 21 2007, 10:30 PM, said:

BEST. SHORT STORY. EVAR.
                    Agreed. That was totally worth the warning I got.

View PostFlamingDuck, on Mar 29 2007, 01:00 PM, said:

What's brown and sticky?
                    A stick.
                    LAWLZES! ;)

#10   Wiflewood 

• Disciple

Posted 22 April 2007 - 08:17 AM

[quote= 'Agatio']
                      Not true, I just thought Agatio was cool, I have plenty of originality, I get A's on english stories eyc. I'm getting sick of your arrogance Mystic.
                      [/quote]
                      Hehe, n00b Agatio is funny.

[quote= 'Agatio']
                      nah, your cool tom, i would have though "major tom, then you could have said "this is major tom to ground control!" but hey, thats normal, right... right?
                      [/quote]

[quote= 'Agatio']
                      [quote= 'Mystic warrior']People who pick character names have no originality...[/quote]

Not true, I just thought Agatio was cool, I have plenty of originality, I get A's on english stories eyc. I'm getting sick of your arrogance Mystic.[/quote]

and Gimli...

[quote= 'Gimlis intro topic']
                      ThE dWaRvEn AxEmAsTeR iS hErE! >;)
                      [/quote]

And Split...

[quote='Splits Intro thread']Good day, fine sirs. I am Split Infinity, alias Split, as my friends call me. You may be prompted to ask of what was so bad about my beginning, as implied by the topic title.

Incorrectly typing in my email address upon registration, I found myself cut off from the entire forum, with no way to seek help in activating my account. Then I came up with the bright idea of using the Report button as an emergency form of communications with the Moderators, who coaxed an Administrator into manually activating me. To that Administrator, I take my hat off to you.

Anyhoo, I have been watching these forums for some time and I look forward to hanging out with its members.[/quote]

Plat's first post, right before...

[quote name=' 'Platinum Suns Intro thread']Hi you people!! just so you know I'm here because I have nothing to do and this site came up on a search for 'the'. I am Platinum Sun' date=' my symbol is a semicolon! fear me!!! laugh.gif[/quote']

He got pwned by Max:

[quote= 'Max']No, we will not fear you, and don't think you are special, because you are not. Read the rules now, because you have already broken them twice and I have given you a warning. If you have nothing to do, then go make some friends.
                      [/quote]

Piers Diamondberg Master:

[quote= 'Piers Diamondberg Master']
                      ok kate I was just trying to help happy.gif How about the penguin of doom bites peoples finger and doesn't let go?
                      lol gigly!!
                      and lol water assassin!!![/quote]

[quote= 'Anubis']
                      Hi, I was recently browsing the internet when I found your topic. gs_silence.gif I then decided I'd reply with abuse. And here I am, Anubis among a bunch of Nintendo fanboys abusing you. gs_silence.gif I feel like a God here. It scares you, biatch.

Oh, and welcome.[/quote]

PDM posting in Wind Dude's intro topic (WD wasn't a n00b though)

[quote= 'Piers Diamondberg Master']
                      welcome wind dude you'd BETTER be here awhile and I think the hockey is what its all about[/quote]

And since I'm just as guilty:

[quote='Wiflewood']Hi i'm wiflewood. Friend of TDW.

i can't think of anything else to say...
                      [/quote]

Lemontime doesn't have any good old quotes.

Although I found this funny as well:

[quote name=''some random n00b']hi my name is spideyboy!!!!!!' date=' i m a new member and a huge fan of the goldesun games, i recently found out abotu this golden sun world game (makes me sad that i can get the chance to play it until the new update) but im here to say hi to everyone in the forum.........................so hi, cant wait to see what golden sun world will turn into.[/quote']
                      [quote='Wind Dude']I can't wait to see what your spelling and grammar will turn into! gs_happy.gif[/quote]

#11   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                        • AKA Me111

Posted 22 April 2007 - 10:12 AM

View PostEarth Guardian, on Jan 28 2006, 03:21 PM, said:

Hiya my names Earth Guardian and im sayin hi to all you gs peeps out there and that Golden Sun ROCKSSSSS and that i tihnk the best GS character is Jenna coz shes cute (im a sucker for falling in love with female girl characters like Aeris and Tifa in FFVII :D) and im a slick and ;) looking guy and if you annoy me youll know about it LOL just kidding :D so hiya :(

I just love the 'gs peeps' thing. Very... memorable.

#12   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
                          • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 22 April 2007 - 10:16 AM

View PostSun Saber, on Feb 2 2007, 06:47 PM, said:

Hi,
                          I am making Golden Sun 3! Anyone want to play it after i am finished?

View PostLemontime, on Feb 2 2007, 06:49 PM, said:

Please be quiet.

View PostSun Saber, on Feb 2 2007, 06:51 PM, said:

Ok I am not amking it you hurt my feelings.

That topic was posted and locked within 4 minutes. Poor Sun Saber. >.>

#13   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                            • AKA Me111

Posted 22 April 2007 - 10:19 AM

View PostMars Djinni, on Apr 22 2007, 05:16 PM, said:

If only we'd known that he was actually a member of Camelot. Damn.

#14   PDM 

• Disciple
                              • AKA lifeform288

Posted 22 April 2007 - 02:17 PM

View PostMe111, on Apr 22 2007, 09:19 AM, said:

That should go on the next edition of Old quotes XD;

#15   Lemontime 

• Disciple
                                • AKA sibsag, Lemontime

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:02 PM

View PostMe111, on Apr 23 2007, 02:19 AM, said:

Gold..

#16   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                  • Group: Moderator
                                  • Location:Sitting on a fence and drinking root beer
                                  • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:15 PM

View PostPlatinum Sun, on Apr 22 2007, 04:55 AM, said:

That's completely meaningless. WD thought that this was good enough to use in his sig.
                                  I rest my case.
                                  Hey, I think that was a bit at my expense don't ya think?

Agatio on numerous occasions said:

This topic has officially gone to the dogs.
                                  Also, no quotes that ridicule the quoted member, O.K? No quotes of me from when I was a dumb newbie! The quote of Yuki in the parent post is kinda like that, but whatever.

#17   Toasty 

Posted 22 April 2007 - 10:07 PM

Sometimes I'll run across some of my old posts from when I joined. Preeeeetty n00bish.

#18   PDM 

• Disciple
                                      • AKA lifeform288

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:18 AM

Filled with .............................'s

#19   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                        • AKA Spam King

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:56 AM

I sometimes wonder why I don't use the ;) emote any more...

#20   Toasty 

• Location:The toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 23 April 2007 - 03:06 AM

View PostPDM, on Apr 23 2007, 01:18 AM, said:

Filled with .............................'s

Yup......I remember that........you almost called Pacman on me............'n stuff........... ;)

#21   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                            • AKA Spam King

Posted 23 April 2007 - 03:14 AM

Toasty64, on Sig, said:

I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!

#22   Toasty 

Posted 23 April 2007 - 03:18 AM

Heheheh.... ;)

#23   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                • AKA Spam King

Posted 23 April 2007 - 03:35 AM

View PostSplit Infinity, on Apr 1 2006, 07:49 PM, said:

Garet and Mia, went down a glacier, to fetch a pail of doom.

Garet fell down, and broke his Thunder Crown, and said "IZ TEH COMUN RUME!!"

#24   Toasty 

Posted 23 April 2007 - 04:11 AM

View PostMars Djinni, on Mar 18 2006, 02:33 PM, said:

I lost but won but the winning involves not losing, so I lost. I thought about losing, and not about the game which means I'm still in, but through winning, I lost because I thought about the game which envolves losing, which means I lost. I also thought about losing at the same time, so I neither lost, nor won. Or one can say i both won and lost, meaning I won, also. And so, I won the game, but lost it but in my mind I was thinking about winning, but also losing which is neither part of the game nor the game at all. I thoguth about the game jsut now, so I lost. The thought of losing surprisingly brought me back to the game, too.

Therefore, I win.

Taken from "The Game." Something few of you probably remember. I hadn't even thought of this until just recently when I was looking at my old posts.

#25   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                    • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 23 April 2007 - 04:25 AM

View PostMars Djinni, on Apr 22 2007, 06:16 PM, said:

Oh God, I remember that topic. I laughed so much when I read it. XD

I know what WD said, but I just must humiliate Split a bit.

View Postjackminahan72(Split), on Sep 27 2004, 09:00 AM, said:

Once, at school, my friend Taylor kicked a footy up in a REAL high tree, so he and his mates were kinda just walking off, when suddenly my 9-year old mind had a brainwave. I told him that I'd get his ball for him. He tried to coax me outta it, but I started climbing the tree anyway. After a good 5-10 minutes of climbing, I looked down to find the entire school looking up at me. I tried to ignore them and climbed along the branch the ball was on, except I couldn't reach it. After a while I gave up, and started to make my way down. Oops. I was stuck. A teacher with a ladder had to be sent up to get me. A very severe lecture + detention followed.

It's a shame I didn't get the ball in the end, 'cos that would have been kind of heroic apart from the trouble I got myself into. (The stares, the stares...)

Oh burn...

#26   Toasty 

Posted 23 April 2007 - 04:30 AM

XD! Sucks to be him. ;)

I've never gotten myself stuck in a tree, and I've climbed quite a few.

#27   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                        • Joined: 12-September 05
                                                        • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 23 April 2007 - 04:46 AM

This whole topic is awesome:

http://www.goldensun-syndicate.net/forum/i...showtopic=10087

#28   Wiflewood 

• Disciple
                                                          • Joined: 07-January 05
                                                          • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 23 April 2007 - 09:52 AM

Not really 'old' quotes though is it.

n00b Agatio is funny though.

#29   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
                                                            • Joined: 04-June 04
                                                            • Location:Newport News, VA But not by choice.

Posted 23 April 2007 - 01:14 PM

View PostWind Dude, on Apr 22 2007, 07:15 PM, said:

Hey, I think that was a bit at my expense don't ya think?
                                                            Also, no quotes that ridicule the quoted member, O.K? No quotes of me from when I was a dumb newbie! The quote of Yuki in the parent post is kinda like that, but whatever.

It was more at my expense really. Notice how I said it. And stop whining. I never complain about people posting my dumb noob quotes.

#30   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                              • Joined: 16-December 05
                                                              • Location:37°48′S, 144°57′E.
                                                              • AKA Spam King

Posted 23 April 2007 - 01:30 PM

Sea_of_Time, on Who knows?, said:

Somia is bust.

#31   Toasty 

• Joined: 04-April 06

Posted 23 April 2007 - 06:30 PM

Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of his head.

#32   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
                                                                  • Posts: 10,366
                                                                  • Joined: 04-October 04
                                                                  • Location:Winnipeg, MB

Posted 25 April 2007 - 11:27 AM

View PostSea_of_Time, on Nov 12 2004, 05:36 PM, said:

it's american but you can watch it on the comedy network in Canada. I live in Canada and watch it much! -_-

I can't believe I said this...

#33   PDM 

• Disciple
                                                                    • Posts: 1,263
                                                                    • Joined: 31-December 05
                                                                    • AKA lifeform288

Posted 25 April 2007 - 12:32 PM

View PostAquamarine, on Apr 23 2007, 03:46 AM, said:

Haha.. can't believe I actually found a picture of jesus flipping off someone.

http://www.goldensun-syndicate.net/forum/i...amp;#entry22608

I've come upon a discovery.

Let me check if WD joined before I said that.

OH SNAP!!! NO HE DIDN'T!!!

I come from vancouver canada and we have IGA,Coles,Safeway,and red rooster but thats all

Agatio where I am from IGA is International Grocers Association, sorry for double posting

#34   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                      • Posts: 11,988
                                                                      • Joined: 21-July 04
                                                                      • Gender:Male
                                                                      • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 25 April 2007 - 05:28 PM

View PostPDM, on Apr 25 2007, 09:32 AM, said:

Let me check if WD joined before I said that.

OH SNAP!!! NO HE DIDN'T!!!
                                                                      This cannot be!

#35   Toasty 

• Posts: 12,421

Posted 25 April 2007 - 06:45 PM

-_- It's a conspiracy!

View PostToasty64, on Jan 26 2006, 03:49 PM, said:

HEY! Could sombodey actually TELL ME when the voting is taking place!?!?!?!?
                                                                        I didn't even know there was such a thing.

P.S. Could one of the "officials", Moderators, or whatever they're called tell me how to edit my card!?!?!?!?!......?

My very first post on a forum EVER. D: *runs and hides*

#36   PDM 

• Disciple
                                                                          • AKA lifeform288

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:05 PM

DID YOU EVER EDIT YOUR CARD?!?!?!?!?!.....................?

#37   Toasty 

Posted 26 April 2007 - 12:56 AM

NO I DID NOT EVER EDIT MY CARD?!!?!??!.....!

#38   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                                              • Posts: 4,671
                                                                              • Location:...
                                                                              • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 26 April 2007 - 11:03 AM

NOT EVER EDITING YOUR CARD SUX LOL!?!?!?!?!?........1

Okay, back on topic please.

#39   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                • Posts: 8,895
                                                                                • Joined: 28-January 04
                                                                                • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 26 April 2007 - 01:13 PM

View PostEugine, on Jan 28 2004, 04:38 PM, said:

I am new and I luv golden sun syndicate. This is the first golden sun site forums i ever joined and its true anyways i welcome myself and am going to post some site suggestions now :D

View PostAgatio, on Feb 11 2004, 03:56 AM, said:

well it wasn't spam but ok i'll stop it if you really want. -_- :(

I crack myself up!

#40   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                  • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 26 April 2007 - 01:51 PM

View Postfirecracker, on Nov 1 2005, 03:28 AM, said:

2000 posts? *sighs*

heck maybe in a year or two

And he was never seen from again.

#41   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                                    • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 30 April 2007 - 05:41 PM

View PostAquamarine, on Mar 26 2007, 08:23 AM, said:

I came!

#42   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                      • Posts: 11,279
                                                                                      • AKA Spam King

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:00 PM

Where does that quote link to, I wonder...

#43   Toasty 

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:11 PM

TRT. Which is also where I found this:

View PostWind Dude, on Mar 26 2007, 03:56 PM, said:

Im gonna rape your corpse, Split! But I'll be gentle.

The page before that had some pretty funny stuff. At least, funnier than what's been in the new TRT lately.

#44   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                          • AKA Spam King

Posted 01 May 2007 - 12:47 AM

http://www.goldensun-syndicate.net/forum/i...st&p=310595

Quote messing is always fun.

#45   Toasty 

Posted 01 May 2007 - 01:10 AM

Those were the good ol' days....XD

#46   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                              • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 02 May 2007 - 05:45 AM

Ok, let's not start with the fake quotes again, WD...

View PostPDM, on Mar 25 2007, 07:12 PM, said:

So, like, I'm doing this guy in the butt right? And all of a sudden he starts trying to hold my hand. I was like "Dude! What the HELL? I'm not ***!"

lol

#47   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                • Posts: 2,902
                                                                                                • Joined: 21-June 04
                                                                                                • Gender:Female
                                                                                                • Location:Tucson, Arizona
                                                                                                • Interests:I've got hobby A.D.D.
                                                                                                • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 02 May 2007 - 09:33 AM

when I was a noob...

Quote

Wat was ur guy's fave weapon to use in golden sun or the lost age. I liked the sol blade.

hyuck duuuur.... :B

#48   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                  • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 03 May 2007 - 11:15 AM

View Postgsninja in Smash Bros. topic, talking about Wi-Fi play, on Dec 16 2006, 02:11 AM, said:

That would be really cool. It would be a lot of fun beating the living daylights out of you guys. =P

Lol, that makes me laugh. You actually think you can beat me?

#49   Toasty 

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:34 PM

Aqua, I think anyone could beat you. :angry: j/k

Meh. Can't think of any good quotes right now, but that one about PDM was hilarious. XD

#50   PDM 

• Disciple
                                                                                                      • AKA lifeform288

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:50 AM

And if you look back on it, it's not a quote edit. =/

#51   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                        • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:10 PM

And he really did post it. Look: http://www.goldensun-syndicate.net/forum/i...640&st=2355 Post 2365.

View PostMinari-Naga, on May 20 2005, 12:31 PM, said:

As requested, here is a Zelda post.

Since I have nothing of any basic use to post here, I'll just give my highly honorable opinions:

When I played the first Zelda game for NES, I thought, " This game is fun. but I don't want to make maps."

Then I skipped that other Nes game, because I didn't like it, and played "A link to the Past".

That game was okay! Nice graphics, nice music, and the first ocarina was used.

Then I played the two GBC titles: " Oracle of Seasons/Ages."

While we're talking about me and my opinions, why don't I share some valuable information about myself that will better your understanding of what I have to say?

A short Biography of Me:

I was born at a very young age. I grew up in Missippi, Missisisippii, then moved to Wisconsin. I endured a very rigourous beating program, hence my hostility today. My mother was a dog tamer, so we had many dogs running around out farm. Some we had especially trained to watch the chickens. Still today, I hear those chickens outside my window. They're crowing right now.
                                                                                                        I suppose you can't. Don't worry; I'll provide you with ample chicken noises and actions.

ERRRRRERRRR-EEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!

bowk, bawk bawk bawk bawwk

That's enough.

I got my first job as a patent clerk. I got fired for embezzling, and I currently support American fat asses by working at Mc Donalds.

So, enough about me, let's talk about Zelda.

I really don't like the look of the newer Zelda games; the ones like the minish cap for gba or that one for game cube that started it all. Frankly, I think they look like ****. Lesser then N64, even.

Well, that concludes this post. If anything comes to mind that I think should've been here, I'll gladly keep you posted.

AWESOME!!! Shame he was banned. :angry:

#52   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                          • AKA Spam King

Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:11 PM

Aren't the ramblers always the best?

#53   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                                                            • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:46 PM

View PostAquamarine, on May 4 2007, 11:10 AM, said:

And he really did post it. Look: http://www.goldensun-syndicate.net/forum/i...640&st=2355 Post 2365.

AWESOME!!! Shame he was banned. :angry:
                                                                                                            I still don't understand why he was banned.

#54   Toasty 

Posted 04 May 2007 - 08:08 PM

View PostMinari-Naga, on May 20 2005, 03:31 AM, said:

A short Biography of Me:

I was born at a very young age.
                                                                                                              GOLD.

[EDIT]

I remember this!

View PostMr.T, on Jan 30 2007, 07:34 PM, said:

Team 1000!!:

1)
                                                                                                              Mr. T: 117 / 360 posts

2) Sibsag: 84 / 360 posts

3) Golden Legacy: 61 / 360 posts

4) Xelina: 47 / 360 posts

5) Hirosho: 28 / 360 posts

6) Sea of Time: 23 / 360 posts

These are the posts in pages 977 - 1000 of the TRT. 360 posts total.

While most of you view us as people with absolutely nothing better to do with our time, we stand proud as the the heros of That Random Topic: Scallywag Version!

But most of all, we morn. We morn for GL. The poor lad lost his virginity to the TRT in the proscess. We will never forget his heroic act of heroism!!.....or the rape.....I commend thee, GL!

You just wait until the new TRT... - GL

.....You changed the subtitle?! I did not get raped!! I, am a VIRGIN. - Toasty

#55   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                                • AKA Spam King

Posted 04 May 2007 - 09:09 PM

Mr. T is a virgin!

#56   Toasty 

Posted 04 May 2007 - 09:18 PM

Yes. And proud of it.

#57   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                                                                    • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 04 May 2007 - 11:31 PM

*laughs at the virgin*

EDIT: Hey guys, check out this great new quote:

View PostWind Dude, on May 4 2007, 08:31 PM, said:

*laughs at the virgin*

#58   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                      • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 05 May 2007 - 05:11 AM

L00000000L!!!!1111!1

#59   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                                                                        • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:19 PM

Just for the record I'm virgin too. Don't get any ideas or anything. I'm not like that.

#60   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                                          • AKA Spam King

Posted 05 May 2007 - 11:26 PM

I'm not worried, I already took my own virginity.

#61   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                                                                            • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 06 May 2007 - 11:33 AM

Touché.

#62   Caael 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                              • Posts: 8,730
                                                                                                                              • Joined: 09-June 06
                                                                                                                              • Location:England
                                                                                                                              • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 12 May 2007 - 10:45 AM

View PostMars Djinni, on Apr 22 2007, 05:16 PM, said:

I laughed for like 10 minutes over that topic.

#63   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                                                • AKA Spam King

Posted 12 May 2007 - 03:01 PM

GSSF deserves its own Wiki, that way we can preserve moments like that.

#64   Toasty 

Posted 12 May 2007 - 03:42 PM

*makes a GSSF wiki*

#65   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                                                    • AKA Spam King

Posted 12 May 2007 - 04:08 PM

Really? Where is it?

#66   Nyktos 

• Berserker
                                                                                                                                    • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                                                                                      • Posts: 532
                                                                                                                                      • Joined: 02-July 05
                                                                                                                                      • Location:ur mom lolz im so funy
                                                                                                                                      • AKA Felix of Vale

Posted 14 May 2007 - 06:05 PM

View PostSea of Time, on May 14 2007, 04:49 PM, said:

*psssst* Be a jerk! Everyone likes it more! And by everyone I mean me.

Today counts as old, right? RIGHT?

#67   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 23 May 2007 - 09:37 AM

View PostMr.T, on Aug 16 2006, 04:18 PM, said:

GIRGLE SCHMITTY WEISINHOWER!!!

Reading TRT is awesome fun.

This was funny too.... http://www.goldensun-syndicate.net/forum/i...st&p=270176

#68   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                          • Posts: 9,159
                                                                                                                                          • Joined: 06-April 05
                                                                                                                                          • AKA Me111

Posted 23 May 2007 - 09:44 AM

You could quote pratically all of that topic. Good old days. I think edited one of the posts I did in there to read something like "You fools will never see I've edited this message!"
                                                                                                                                          Think I did anyway.

#69   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 23 May 2007 - 09:52 AM

http://www.goldensun-syndicate.net/forum/i...showtopic=8317p

I'm still looking for that map...

#70   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                              • AKA Me111

Posted 23 May 2007 - 09:57 AM

View PostSea_of_Time, on May 27 2006, 09:44 PM, said:

Me...and Bill Cosby.

*puts arm around Cosby*

Isn't that right, Bill?

"BLEEBLE BLABBLE, HIPPITY HOOP!"

Yeaaaaah

#71   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 23 May 2007 - 09:57 AM

I need to be funny and interesting again.

#72   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                                  • AKA Me111

Posted 23 May 2007 - 09:59 AM

I'd still say you were funny.
                                                                                                                                                  Don't know about interesting though. :P

#73   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:00 AM

True enough. These 5400 posts have had no impact whatsoever on the forum. Damn!

#74   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                                      • AKA Me111

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:01 AM

Hey you created a Tainted War. That's had some impact.

#75   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:02 AM

Thanks! :P

*goes to look for more old quotes*

#76   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                                                                                                          • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 26 May 2007 - 11:23 AM

Wow, I just realised that I was a noob back when I was 13/14 or something. I didn't type like one, but I actually made a poll regarding wether or not I was God (I think other people did this too). lamo.

This was back when we had a spam forum where anything-goes.

#77   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 27 May 2007 - 04:25 PM

Gardna said:

I'm a sissy little girl.

#78   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                                                                              • AKA Spam King

Posted 08 July 2007 - 01:00 AM

View PostMr.T, on Sep 24 2006, 11:07 AM, said:

You're just embarased at how disgusting your reasons for using the report button are.

View PostSplit Infinity, on Sep 24 2006, 11:10 AM, said:

If you're not going to provide the evidence, you have nothing against me.

View PostAquamarine, on Sep 24 2006, 03:20 PM, said:

I HAVE EVIDENCE!!! *shows half-eaten sandwich* THIS IS UNDESPUTABLE PROOF THAT SPLIT INFINITY, MAYBE BETTER KNOWN AS JACK, IS GUILTY!!!

View PostSplit Infinity, on Sep 24 2006, 04:36 PM, said:

Objection!

View PostAquamarine, on Sep 24 2006, 04:49 PM, said:

Overuled! I hereby sentence you to clean up Isle Delfino of all the goo!

View PostSplit Infinity, on Sep 24 2006, 09:28 PM, said:

Go to hell, Judge! *slow motion*

Split rolls to the side, scissor kicks a guard and grabs his gun in mid-air, flicking the safety catch, then leaps onto the Judge's box and shoots a magazine into him, before leaping backwards, performing a midair somersault and shooting Toasty and the other witnesses, disposing of another guard and firing a circle of bullets in the wall, before smashing through the weakened wall and escaping in a Lamborghini.

View PostAquamarine, on Sep 25 2006, 03:00 AM, said:

That's totaly not what would happen.

View PostSplit Infinity, on Sep 25 2006, 06:06 PM, said:

That's right, use italics to draw attention to your spelling mistakes.

View PostAquamarine, on Sep 26 2006, 06:29 AM, said:

Damn... Outsmarted by Split... What's the world going to?

Harr.

#79   Toasty 

Posted 08 July 2007 - 01:17 AM

View PostWind Dude, on Aug 16 2006, 03:15 PM, said:

Thuck thou, SOT!

Lol'd

#80   Toasty 

Posted 08 July 2007 - 03:10 PM

*bump*

View PostWind Dude, on Mar 26 2007, 03:00 PM, said:

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum.

View PostSpam King, on Mar 26 2007, 03:22 PM, said:

View PostWind Dude, on Mar 26 2007, 03:00 PM, said:

I guess I'll have to chew ass instead.

#81   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:32 AM

SoT said:

I told you to keep them in your pants. You should've listened to me.

I just found that funny.

#82   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 09 July 2007 - 10:08 AM

I was serious! Keep the games in your pants! Nobody wants to look there!

#83   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 09 July 2007 - 11:00 AM

I'm not going to walk around school with DS games down my crotch.

#84   Toasty 

Posted 09 July 2007 - 02:48 PM

...I would if they vibrated.

#85   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:04 PM

Well, DS games are small.....it's not like they wouldn't fit, it would just make an odd noise and people would start to wonder...

#86   PDM 

• Disciple
                                                                                                                                                                              • AKA lifeform288

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:07 AM

xD "Was it so small he got a robotic one to replace it?"

#87   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 15 July 2007 - 03:46 PM

Not a quote from this forum, but

Cant remember said:

without metroid, you wouldn't be alive because your parents had sex after they played metroid

#88   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                                                                  • AKA Me111

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:08 AM

Quote

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity."

-Albert Einstein

I can't take the credit. It was totalchaos0 who found that.

#89   Toasty 

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:15 PM

Quote

DANCE! Too much booty in the pants!

It's in a song, it's been said, it's been used to get chicks with big booties on the dance floor. What else can I say?

#90   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                                                                      • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:16 AM

Look at my sig. That was an instant classic.

#91   Mindpatch 

• Berserker
                                                                                                                                                                                      • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                                                                                                                                        • Posts: 477
                                                                                                                                                                                        • Joined: 23-April 06
                                                                                                                                                                                        • Location:The Netherlands, Zeeland.

Posted 01 August 2007 - 10:12 AM

lemon:

Quote

LOVER BOYY

do you say that to everybody? :P

#92   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                                                                                          • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 06 August 2007 - 03:28 PM

This whole topic is worth the reading:

http://www.goldensun-syndicate.net/forum/i...p;hl=Revolution

#93   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                                                                                                                                                            • AKA Spam King

Posted 26 September 2007 - 01:26 AM

I can't believe how narrow-minded the people in that topic were. Wii rocks.

And so does this page.

Page 1 of 1
                                                                                                                                                                                            • You cannot start a new topic
                                                                                                                                                                                            • You cannot reply to this topic