• You cannot reply to this topic

Mushroom Kingdom For Justice, and Rum.

#1   Blue 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • Interests:Video Games and Drift Racing

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:57 AM

This is an RP I want people to have fun in. You can be serious, or you can be comedic about it. Also, its cross dimensional, meaning that you can have characters from other video games in here as well, you can even have human original characters. I want everyone to be able to RP in here. Have fun guys.

Van was fast asleep in his cabin on his cot. He was dreaming of his lost childhood. Running around his home island. Plenty of fruit trees to eat from. He and his friends were causing trouble for some of the market place people. They were laying at the beach during sunset, when an airship covered the sun...

"Sir!" A green Yoshi popped in through the door. Van was caught off gaurd and spun around in the cot before falling on the ground.
    "This better be important John..." Van yelled as he lifted himself off the floor, dusting himself off.
    "Sir, there is an Air Ship that just came into radar range."
    Van gave a devious grin. "Lets go take a look shall we?" He followed John out of the cabin and out onto the deck.
    John went to attention and yelled out. "Captain on deck!" Everyone on the deck gave attention. There were a few different races on the ship. Yoshi's, Koopa's, and Goombas littered the ship.
    "At ease men!" Everyone went into a lax state. "Er, well, not that much ease." They all peped up a little bit. "Alright, listen up, we got another ship coming into radar range, so when I give the signal, prepare the ship for flight mode!"
    Everyone yelled out. "Aye aye Captain!" Van turned around and followed John up to the control deck.

They reached the Radar screen and took a look at what was being shown. John gave a sly smile "Aye, seems like a small one, little armaments, just meant to be carrying supplies. We can easily take it."
    Van smiled back. "Good, we could use some extra supplies." He took a bottle of rum that was sitting next to the Captains Chain and went back to the deck. "Gentlemen, prepare for flight!"

#2   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
      • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:33 AM

(OOC: I'm so joining! I don't have the time to write a new profile now though, so I call dibs for a Space Pirate character!)

#3   Caael 

• Master Adept
        • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:39 PM

Caael looked through the Periscope.

" Heheh...flying thing..." He laughed at the airship travelling over him. Looking out to the ocean, he saw a large pirate ship painted blue all over. He stared at it for a good 5 minutes before one of his men came up to him and quietly reminded him that he has a meeting with the Mother Brain in 10 minutes.

" Dammit. Well for the sake of my amusement, I want you to shoot that airship down. I'll go get my armour on" He left the bridge swiftly, grabbing his Wave cannon on the way out.

The pirate ground base delta was oneof Caael's favourite place. Sun shone down, the resources were plentiful and it was peace from that damn Bounty Hunter who kept foiling his father's operation.

The plasma cannons raised up into the air and fired.

" Impact" The pirate chief grinned.

" Man I love hearing that" Caael mused and flew off.

#4   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 07 June 2007 - 01:26 PM

Vans jaw dropped. "Sp-space pirates?! Aw man, they totally just robbed us!"
          John threw his hat on the floor. "Well now what! We can't stand here and let them..."
          Van held his hand up, "They took out one of Bowsers Airships, I glad we didn't have to waste any ammo or anything. This means a free raid on that ship when it crashes. John!"
          John stood at attention, "Yes sir!"
          "Adjust the ship to intercept, we'll get it when it crashes into the water." Van ordered.
          "Aye aye Captain!" John took control of the helm from one of the ship mates and turned it slightly.
          "I'll be up on deck, keep an eye on radar. Don't need the Space Pirates sneaking up on us." John saluted and quickly put his hands back on rudder control. Van walked onto the deck and took a swig of his rum. "Great, what are the Space Pirates up to? Where ever they are, there is nothing but trouble." He turned and leaned over the railing.

He saw a school of dolphins swimming along side of the ship. "Hmm, care free creatures aren't they?" Just as I used to be.
          He then notice some of the crew members were playing hot potatoe with a Bomb-omb. "Hey, cut that out! You blow a hole in this ship I'm throwing you over board!"
          One of them let it slip out of his hand and it flew towards the mast. "Ack!"
          Van leaped and lashed out his tongue to grab it before it hit the mast. "Morons!"

#5   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 07 June 2007 - 01:45 PM

" Eurgh. That Mother Brain doesn't half go on. ' Caael, monitor the Mushroom Kingdom in Delta base. Keep stationed there until you reciever further instructions....' Blah blah. " Caael sighed.
            " At least I get to stay in this place. No more Ms. Aran for me! " Caael grinned.
            His sargeant approached him.

" Sir, the pirate ship we saw earlier has moved postitions. What are your orders?" The sargeant inquired.

" Do what you will, i'm too tired to argue. Next time mother brain lectures me, I will actually eat her. I'm heading out to Isle Delfino to stock up on that light ammo for our new weapon. I hear they have a good energy source of 'shines' there. That could help in monitoring this odd place. Download the charts for the area." Caael ordered.

" Yes sir" The sargeant said to him.

The Space Pirate known as J-56-6G grinned mischeivously.

" Now then. Which cannon to fire at the pirate ship...."

#6   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:09 PM

Van looked up at the Pirate ship. It was done firing at the Airship and it steadily fell to the ocean. "Excellent now we can..." Suddenly the ship was rocked and water splashed all over the place. "What the!?" He saw that the Space Pirates had proceeded to attack them next. "Gra! Curse them! I should have known! Men! Fire the Bullet Bill Cannons! Normal cannons won't work!" Some of the men went under deck and soon Bullet Bills went flying towards the Space Pirates. "The rest of you get this ship in the air! Now!" The men went to the Mast and flicked a switch. Soon the masts folded away. Suddenly wings appeared from the side of the ship and began to flap. "I should thank that mysterious man who built these for me." They started to glow and flapped a bit harder. Soon the ship started getting air born and they flew towards the Space Pirates ship.

John let out a sigh. "Flying is always harder than just steering it in the water." Soon Plasma shots and Bullet Bills riddled the air. Van was frustrated. "They probably wanted the supplies for themselves, but I won't let them get thier dirty claws on it."
              He went to the front of the switch and jumped into the air. There was a big switch on the top of the bow. He proceeded to ground pound it. "Activating Mega Cannon!" Suddenly a giant cannon appeared (ooc: Like in Super Mario Bros. 3) "Lets see how they like these apples..."

#7   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:36 PM

" Damn, we're under attack!" J-56-6G growled. " Activate electromagnetic shields and concentrate 75% of power to the guns. We cannot lose this base!"

At that moment, Ridley flew in.
                " Where is my son?" He barked.

" Collecting ammo for the new project. He should be returning soon." J didn't make eye contact and kept on tapping away at a control pad. A huge power surge shook the base.

" We're hit! 37% shield drop. Focus 60% of the reserve power into the sheilding. Their weaponry seems to be made of steel. Activate the magnetic beams. That should divert at least some of the firepower away from the base...oh, as you were saying Lord Ridley?" J gave returned his attention to the Dragon lord.

" Metroid Prime want's him reporting the land studies back to base. We want this planet charted and soon." Ridley told J.

" Well as you can see, we're kinda busy at the moment, but as soon as we aren't tied up, we'll send them up." J panted. He hated being under pressure. " Oh, and if you can kill anybody on your way out, it would help a lot."

Ridley took off, taking the last comment into account and firing beams of plasma in the general direction of the pirate ship.

At that moment, Caael warped in through a space rift.
                " What's the plan?" He said calmly.

" As you can see, Caael, we are under attack from a pirate ship. Ridley caleld in and they need the land reports for this planet. I'll see to it that somebody gets them there." J was flinching away from Caael.

" Okay then. About this pirate ship, have you scanned it?" Caael inquired.

" Um...no. Good plan. Scan the ship!" J shouted up to the firing decks. A pirate ran down the steps.

" Sir, we've tried. Out of range." The pirate gasped, and ran back up, blood dripping up the stairs.

Caael scratched his beak. " Tell you what, we'll study it after we kill it. Charge the solar cannons!" He shouted, drawing 120 sun shaped disks from his back.

#8   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
                  • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
                  • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 07 June 2007 - 04:18 PM

(OOC: Ooooo....this one's perfect!! *joins*)

Toasty was lying on the beach in front of the hotel he was staying at in Isle Delfino.
                  "Aaahh. Nothing beats the sight of a sunset, that's for sure."

But just then, out of the corner of his eye, he saw an explosion waaaay off in the distance, somewhere either out in the ocean, or on the other side of it.
                  "Huh?....dang pirates. They ALWAYS have to go and interupt my vacation. HQ will probably want me to go check it out."
                  Just then, his cellphone rang. "Yeah?" He answered. "That's about what I figured. This always seems to happen during my vacation. Do they ever rest?......Right. I'll be there in a few hours. I might be lucky enough to catch the next flight outta' here."
                  He closed his phone, got up, and headed back to the hotel. "....dang pirates."

#9   Lemontime 

• Disciple
                  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                    • AKA sibsag, Lemontime

Posted 07 June 2007 - 05:38 PM

((Can't be bothered right now, But.. SHOTGUN THE ONE EYED ONE ARMED ONE LEGGED PIRATE CHARACTER! :blink:))

#10   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:18 PM

He noticed a strange light emitting from the Space Pirates base. "They must be charging their lasers..." A red Koopa came up behind Van. "Sir, the Mega Cannon is loaded and ready to fire."
                      Van gave a devious smirk. "Good. We'll show those Space Pirates we mean buissness. return to your post and hold on to something." The Koopa ran off and grabbed hold of the railing. "Ready?... FIRE!" Suddenly the Cannon fired and the ship reeled back from the force. At that point the Space Pirates fired their massive laser. The two massive weapons hit each other and caused a massive explosion that pushed the ship back several feet.
                      "Woa!" Van flew back a few inches and fell on his butt. "Owww!"
                      John ran up on deck and dashed towards Van. "Captain! The ship is loosing power, we have to land back in the water and make for port."
                      Van let out a sigh. "Alright, I think the Space Pirates won't chase after us, were both in bad shape, just incase activate the escape jets so we can get out of here, fast."
                      John saluted "Aye aye Captain!" He ran off back to the helm and pressed the button in the middle of the rudder control. Suddenly two huge thrust jets came out the back and ignited, sending the ship flying through the air.

#11   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:49 AM

" They seem to have cleared off now. ~sigh~ Nobody likes us because we're called Pirates. It's not fair, dangit." Caael slumped onto a chair. " J, get some guys on repairing the magnetic fields. I'm going." Caael got up and walked towards the door.

" Where to?" J asked

" Somewhere interesting. I've sent the scans for the planet to Ridley, i'm bored now so inform me when we get a new objective." Caael's voice got quieter as he walked away.

#12   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                          • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:01 AM

(OOC: Caael, Metroid Prime never worked for the Space Pirates. Sure, you can change that for this RP, I just thought I would say that)

Sethias quickly grabbed his Galvanic Accelerator Cannon from the weapon storage room, while attaching his Arm Scythe to his right arm. He ran towards the part of the ship where the one-man starfighters were being held, pushing aside all the other troopers. Perhaps this was the day that he would gain glory and finally be recognized by High Command. Then, to his disappointment, he saw the enemy pirate ship retreat.

He cursed his luck and all of High Command, and made his way back to the weapon storage area to leave his weapons. On the way there, Sethias saw Caael and cursed him under his breath too. He hated people who were born into high positions but didn't deserve them.

#13   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:19 PM

(OOC: Yeah, I know aqua. I'm not doing this seriously, and have to get every fact right. Just a bit of fun)

Caael flew into the sky. He loved freedom and hated all the orders he got. Sure, everybody thought high positions were awesome and all, but really, all it is is just extra work, stupid drones to try to control and generally more hassle for them. He wouls give anything to be a drone. Anything.

Suddenly, out of the sand popped out a strange spikey segmented creature he had never seen before. He tapped his scan visor on and scanned the beast

' Pokey. Segmented cactus creature that has spikes to protect the fleshy body. Will attempt to crush the enemy by flopping over, but that is when it is vulnerable.'

Caael snickered.
                            " Piece-a-cake." He said, but that moment a circle of pokeys erupted out of the ground around him.
                            " Can they not see my WINGS?" He mused. He flew out of the trap and shone hot plasma down on them. He glided down onto the ground, but more pokeys came up. He quickly disposed of them.
                            " Dont learn, do they" He carried on flying until he reached grassland. He looked up at the sky and was shocked at what he saw: The pirate ship they were shooting at earlier, cruising through the sky.
                            " Aye?" He thought, and soared after it.

#14   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 09 June 2007 - 01:51 AM

"Head straight for Rouge Port, the men could use the rest and we need equipment." Van patted John on the shoulder and John nodded. Van headed onto the deck and stole a bottle of rum from a few drunken crew members. Hey popped the cork off and took a swig. He let out a deep sigh. "It's going to cost a bit of money to get these repairs done. I hope we have enough to get this all done." He slipt into his cabain and layed down on his cot. He took another drink of the rum and drifted off to sleep. He awoke to a knock on his cabin door. "Who is it?" The door opened and John stood at attention. "Sir, were almost at Rouge Port." Van nodded and got off the cot. "Order the men to prepare to land the boat on the water." John gave a quick nod. "Aye aye Captain!" He left and closed the door.

Van quickly left his room and made his way to the bow of the ship. "Ah, good ole Rouge Port, were the journey began. I feel as if a new adventure awaits us everytime we come here..."

#15   Toasty 

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:38 AM

(OOC: Blue, are you working for some kind of military organization who's trying to wipe out the space pirates, or are you and your men independent?)

Toasty had arived at the air strip on Isle Delfino where a leer jet was waiting to take him to HQ.
                                "Well, at least it'll be a comfortable ride. Maybe they've got some liquor on board."
                                A man opened up the door to the jet and Toasty climbed in. The Jet took off shortly after.
                                Toasty picked up the jet's in flight phone and called his imediate superior for more information.
                                "Yes?" said a man on the other side of line. "It's me. So where exactly is the rondevous point, and how will I get to HQ from there?" "Well, I know you dislike falling from heights, but a helicopter isn't as fast as a jet." "What do you mean?" Toasty asked "What I mean is, you're going to have to parachute down to Keelhaul Key. From there you'll get a ride to Rougport in a high speed boat. Once in Rouge Port, take the Blimp to Glitzville. We have an operative there to meet you. He'll give you further instructions."
                                "Great. And here I thought I was just going to have a nice, smooth flight to HQ in this fancy jet."
                                "You know the protocol, we can't just have our agents comming through the front door."
                                "Yeah yeah."
                                Toasty hung up, and poured himself a glass of vodka. "Here's to another interrupted vacation."

#16   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:08 PM

Ridley walked along the beach. The pirate ship was too fast and he lost it before he could cause damage. He flew into the sky, in the direction of his base. He soared off into the base.

( OOC: I'm switching my character to J now, if thats alright. There's only so much fun you can have with a space dragon.)

" J, what's happened while I was gone?" Caael asked

" Nothing of interest. The base energy level has gone up to 87% through repairs, but thats abotu it. Uneventful really."

" Good. I want you to go out and scout the area. Take a few troopers if you will, but you are possibly the strongest here, among the rank of Sethias." Caael said to him.

" I'll go alone. I'll hold out. But if at any point I need backup, send some down." J told him, walking out the doors.

A few hours later.

J was strolling aroudn Toad town, looking at the wares in the shops.

" Pah, pathetic. They call this defense?" He mocked as he tried on a bit of armour.
                                  He walked into a shady tent, pitched between some shops.

" Greetings friend. I am fawful. I have many wares that may interest you." He said in a raspy voice.

" Judging from what i've seen elsewhere, I doubt i'll be impressed." J sneered.

" Oh no, you will be surpised" fawful laughed.

J looked through his items. His eye caught a plasma cannon upgrade that J had been looking to buy back on Zebes, but never had the cash for. It was on sale for 70000 coins.

" This does interest me...but I dont have any of this currency you use...I can trade this..." He handed it over. Fawful considered, and nodded. J was sad to loose his flying trooper series 45V Jetpack, but he rarely used it.

" Thank you for doing business.." Fawful said as J walked out of the shop.

#17   Toasty 

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:49 PM

(OOC: And BTW, I am still a piece of toast. Not human, toast.)

"Sir, we're approaching Keelhaul Key. There should be a parachute beside your seat. We'll be over the drop point in 1 minute."
                                    "They just had to make me go skydiving." Toasty muttered under his breath.
                                    Toasty got on his parachute and waited by the door for the signal.
                                    "Sir, we'll be over the drop point in 10 seconds." Toasty opened the hatch. "5...4...3...2...1...Go!"
                                    Toasty jumped out of the plane and began plumeting towards the ground. A few seconds later, he pulled the rip cord and the parachute deployed.

#18   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 11 June 2007 - 01:22 PM

J had arrived in the busy seaport of Rogue port. He looked out of place from all the different species there, but nobody paid too much attention to him- everybody seemed to have a place to get to.

" What was I doing again? Ah yes, scouting the area. I think that's the equivalent of a vacation."

The port was a nice place to be. Despite the people everywhere, getting places, it was a nice place. It also had a ferry to Delphino island. J though to himself:

" This isn't as bad as I thought it was. Maybe when I retire I might come to live here."

J saw 2 rogue Hammer Bros rushing through the city.

" Run Bro!!" One shouted. Too late, a bob-omb hit him on the head and exploded. 4 Koopa's came up to them, disarmed them, cuffed them and took them off in the squad car.

" Not too nice then..." J muttered. Then again, every major city has crime.

After J had had enough in the port, he decided to go to Dry Dry desert, an uncharted area that had not been explored before. It was as the name said- Dry. He ventured into the dangerous sand plain, the danger unknown to him.

" It's-a him, ze guy who-a attacked the Yoshi's ship-a...."

#19   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 11 June 2007 - 01:55 PM

The ship touched down on the water and retracted the Escape Thrusters. The ship shook a little and Van held to the railing. "Aye, steady now men, were almost to Rouge Port, so lets prepare for docking." The men scattered and started preparing several things. "John, bring her in!" John nodded his head quickly. "Aye aye Captian!" John slowly brought the ship into sight of the dock. The men began to draw the wings back in and raise the mast back up. "Ah, Rouge Port, a good sight for sore eyes." The mast finally got raised up and the wind carried them into the bay. "Weigh anchor!" Van yelled at a few of the crew men.
                                        "Weighing anchor sir!" They pulled a lever and the anchor dropped down to the bay floor. The ship slowly stopped at the dock and they laid down their boarding board. The men rushed off and headed straight into the town. "Ah man, I hope they don't cause alot of trouble this time. I think the bartender is still upset about what happened last time." John said, looking down.
                                        "I know, I know..." Van said, putitng his hand on his shoulder.
                                        "Sir..." a soft voice came from behind Van. He turned around and he saw all the Yoshi's on his crew standing on the boat. There was a black, a pink, a yellow, and a red, all looking at him. "It's, that time again..."
                                        Van got a sad look in his face. "Yeah, I know. I'll go get the flowers in town..."

#20   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 11 June 2007 - 02:10 PM

" Why....couldn't I....have bought...an Ice beam!!" J rasped.
                                          He'd been killing Pokey's most of the day, and when he wasn't, he was charting the area, which took a few minutes to get the evelvation down. A few minutes, every few minutes. He was sick of it. Luckily, the sand was clearing and patches of grass were poking through. He had no idea where he would leave the desert to.

A shadow cast over the barren sand. J expected it to be a cloud, but no. When he looked up, he saw a huge fleet of airships was crossing the desert. He had seen no life out here apart from Pokey's and Dry Bones ( which aren't really living): He'd stand out like a sore thumb. He jumped behind a square blue rock, hiding into the shadows where he hope he wouldn't be seen. He was so wrong.

#21   Caael 

• Master Adept

Double post. Delete if seen by a mod.

#22   Caael 

• Master Adept

The hell? 3 posts? Damn internet..

#23   Toasty 

• Location:The toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 12 June 2007 - 04:02 AM

Toasty had landed near the shorline on Keelhaul key, and was already on his way towards the boat that was docked there, waiting for him.
                                                "Sir! We're in a hurry! We need you on this boat now!"
                                                "Alright alright! I'm coming!....Jeez, a guy can't even walk in this day and age."
                                                He hoped onto the boat and took off towards Rougeport.

(OOC: Blue, I need to know if you're with the military or not.)

#24   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 12 June 2007 - 02:48 PM

(ooc: I'm not, I'm a pirate that works alone. The Space Pirates attacked me first.)
                                                  Van went into Rouge Port and found the small flower stand being ran by a pink goomba.
                                                  "Ooooh! Hi Van! <3" She jumped up in excitement as Van got closer. He feigned a smile and waved.
                                                  "Hello Dori, how have you been lately?" Van asked in a polite tone.
                                                  "Oh, you know, same ole same ole." She noticed he was a little depressed. "Oh, its that time of year already?" Van nodded.
                                                  Dori went behind the stand and pulled out a bouquet of flowers. "Here, this ones on me, ok?" Van smiled
                                                  "Thanks Dori, your really great." He bowed and accepted the flowers. "I owe you one." He ran back towards the ship, with his sad expression slowly returning...

#25   Caael 

• Master Adept

Posted 12 June 2007 - 03:19 PM

J gaped at the blue rock, rising into the sky. A face popped out of the stony surface. It wasn't happy. J managed to duck out of the way just before the rock came crushing down. Right into the Airship's line of sight. He looks desperately for any form of cover, but it was too late

" Sir, we've spotted a life form in the desert" A Shrooba troopa said

" Anything worth abducting?" The princess asked

" Well it's unlike anything we've ever seen before..." The shroob remarked

" Nyehehe, I think we need a closer inspection... Pick him up!" The princess cackled.

The ships stopped above J. That couldn't be good news. He charged his gun and started running, firing at the ships, but no use, 2 seconds later, he was aboard the mothership.

#26   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                      • Location:Sky Haven, the island in the sky
                                                      • Interests:video games, RPGs in particular, reading, mostly sci-fi and Graphic Novels, Kenshin is the best.<br />
                                                      • AKA escout

Posted 19 June 2007 - 01:15 PM

((I guess I'll get in on this. I'll tweak the profile latter.))

Folcon was bored. He'd been stuck in the town of Rouge Port for the past six months, ever since his dam crew mutinied and threw him off his sky ship. Forunatly, he was only a few hundred feet from shore and was able to swim in. Since then, he had been surviving by doing odd jobs around twon to make money to pay the weekly bill at the motel he was staying at near the docks. But still, he was bored. After six months, he had finally come to the conclution that there was no one in this gods farsaken realm worth being with. There was no one in town that he liked enough that he wanted to get close to, and he was sure that it was the same in the rest of the world here. Just a bunch of goofy looking turtles, mushrooms, dinos, and who knew what else the other things were. Why couldn't there be some humans around these parts?

Folcon was brought out of his musings as an airship made a rough landing and aproached the dock. Once the gang way was down, a group of sailors, a mixed bag of different peoples, hurried down and raced off into town. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw most of them go into one of the taverns, but his attention was kept on the ship as a group of yoshi's were talking then a blue one seperated himself from the group and walked somberly into town. As he watched, the blue yoshi made it's way into Dori's Flowershop, for whom Folcon had made several deleveries for. After a few moments the yoshi came out with a bouquet of flowers.

Folcon lost inrest and went back into the motel to wait and see if anyone had posted a job request for him on his bulitine board. Seeing none, he went back outside and streched out on a chair in the shade of the building and closed his eyes. This was such a boring day.

#27   Toasty 

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:23 AM

The boat had arrived in rougeport harbor only a few minutes later. Toasty spotted an airship docked in the harbor without any military markings on it whatsoever. "A ship of that size and shape has to either be a yacht, or a pirate ship." He muttered to himself. "And that doesn't look like any yacht to me."
                                                        "What was that sir?"
                                                        "Tell commander Hunnington that there's been a pirate ship spotted in Rougport Harbor. He'll know what to do."
                                                        "Yes sir!"
                                                        The boat docked in the harbor and Toasty walked into town.
                                                        "Ah yes, the tavern. If I wasn't in such a hurry, I'd stop by and have a drink or two.....or three."
                                                        He began walking in the direction of the blimp platform on the other side of town.

#28   Blue 

• Master Adept
                                                          • Location:Chandler, AZ

Posted 23 June 2007 - 01:53 PM

Van returned to the ship. The other Yoshi's were at the end of the dock, facing out to sea. He stepped up behind them and they turned around. "I got the flowers" Van said as he stepped up to the end of the pier.
                                                          "Hmph, that took awhile." Mac stated, crossing his arms together.
                                                          "Sorry, I talked to Dori for a little bit." He turned and handed a flower to Mac.
                                                          "It's ok Van." John said, holding his hand out for a flower. Van pulled one out and gave it to him slowly.
                                                          "You know, if he's that worried about you being slow, I can make you a pair of shoes that'll increase speed." Giz intruded, sticking his head between Mac and John.
                                                          "Heh, thats a good idea actually..." Van gave a smile and pulled out another flower for Giz. Giz snatched it.
                                                          "Of course its a good idea." He winked and turned back to the pier.
                                                          Always trying to brighten the mood... Van walked up to Jamie, still staring out into the ocean. "...Jamie." She turned around. Van pulled out a pink rose out of the center of the bouquet. He handed it to her as she reached for it slowly.
                                                          "Thank you Van..." She said with a false smile. She then turned around and faced back out to the sea. Van stepped up to the end of the pier, in front of all the other Yoshi's.
                                                          "It's been 3 long years, since we came to Rouge Port. It's been 3 years since our precious island was lost to us. We once again mourn for all those inocent lives that were destroyed..." The other Yoshi's began dropping their flowers into the sea, one by one. John sniffled as he let his go. Van let a single tear fall into the ocean, while Mac kept his composure. Jamie looked as if she was about to break down. Gizmo just looked depressed. Then, Van let go the last of the flowers, watching them fall into the sweet blue sea. They stood there for a few minutes, then Jamie went over and clinged to Van, breaking down and crying. Van held her close, a little surprised. Mac sighed, "Alright, its time to go get drunk."
                                                          "Count me in." John said, holding his hand up. They both started walking away.
                                                          "Hey, wait, let me come!" Giz yelled, chasing after them.

#29   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                            • Joined: 29-April 07
                                                            • Interests:video games, RPGs in particular, reading, mostly sci-fi and Graphic Novels, Kenshin is the best.<br />
                                                            • AKA escout

Posted 23 June 2007 - 02:14 PM

Folcon was woken from his dozing a few minutes latter when someone ran itno him and knocked him out of his chair. Glaring at the offender as he was getting up and applogizing, Folcon noticed it was one of the yoshi's he had seen one the skyship. With a final appology, the yoshi ran off after its friends toward the bar. Folcon just rolled his eyes and stood up. He righted the chair and dusted himself off. Finnaly, he turned toward the ship and saw the blue yoshi still near the boat with a pink yoshi next to him.

He walked over to them and was about to say something when he noticed the flowers drifting out to sea in front of the pier. Folcon bowed his head for a moment of silince before clearing his throat to get thier attention. When the blue yoshi turned to look at him, Folcon could see a hint of sadness in the dino's eyes.

"This is kinda aquered," Folcon said, scratching the back of his head, "but, are you the captian of this ship? I'd like to sign up if you are."

#30   Toasty 

• Joined: 04-April 06

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:36 PM

After a leisurely walk, Toasty reached the blimp.

"Would you like to go to Glitzville on this fine day, sir?"

"Yes, it's for buisness though. Unfortunately."

"Unfortunately indeed. You should go there for a vacation sometime. You won't regret it!"

"Yeah, if only my vacations lasted longer than a day or two." He muttered. Toasty handed the captain his ticket and borded the blimp.

#31   Caael 

• Master Adept
                                                                • Joined: 09-June 06
                                                                • Location:England

Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:31 PM

J squinted through his eyes at the odd creatures before him; small, purple mushroom creatures all pointing small guns at him. Behind them loomed a larger mushroom with a more humanoid shape and wearing a dress. He assumed that was the leader.

' Identified species as Shroob. Alien species to mushroom kingdom' His scanner informed him.

J didn't like the look of them, and J wasn't somebody who would take a beating. He quickly backflipped away from the Shroobs and opened fire. 6 shroobs disintegrated into ash. The clothed Shroob shouted things in an obscure language which his scanner could not translate. It wasn't a good sign, as the shroobs advanced towards J. There were too many for him to take out before they got within range of him, so he ran. He didn't know where to, but away from the horde approaching.

He encountered a few more engineer shroobs on his way through the ship, which he quickly dispatched with his energy scythe. He turned through the many corridors forming a maze of passages. He hoped he'd lost them.

He heard marching around the corner as he stopped for breath. He ducked into the shadows and hoped for the best.

#32   Blue 

• Master Adept
                                                                  • Posts: 5,429
                                                                  • Joined: 18-July 05

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:40 PM

Van looked at them man for a moment. "Yeah, sure, just give me a moment, ok?" The man nodded and stepped back a little. He turned back to Jamie, "Why don't you go back onto the ship, I'll meet with you soon." She sniffled and turned towards the ship and walked off. Van sighed and turned back to the man. "So, you want to join my ship aye? I only have one question... Why is it that you want to become a pirate?"

#33   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                                    • Posts: 4,114
                                                                    • Gender:Male
                                                                    • AKA escout

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:57 PM

"The fact is," Folcon said, "I'm sorta out of a ship right now. A few months back, my crew mutinied and threw me off my skyship just off shore. I want to find my ship, kill the mutaneers, and go along my merry way pillaging Space Pirates and wooing beatiful ladies. Alas, unless I can get off this island, I can't do anything. I don't suppose youv'e seen it at all have you, last I saw, I don't know if the dogs have changed it, she was painted bright red, has an eagle in flight for the figurehead, and went by the name, Red Hawk. Anyway, that's why I want to join up, so I can find my ship and hopefully go home."

#34   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:06 PM

"Red Hawk? Blimey, that ship?! Course I've heard of it, but I haven't seen it yet. Well, if thats the case, then welcome aboard. I can't stand mutaneers. We're shipping off in the morning, so you can meet up with the rest of the crew or go get some sleep in the inn. Now if you excuse me, I need to talk with my friend back on the ship. Nice to have you in the crew." Van turned to the ship and ran aboard.

#35   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                                        • AKA escout

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:35 PM

((OOC I thought the yoshi's name was Van, not Max))

When the yoshi had gone aboard his ship, Folcon had forgoten to get his name, let alone give his own name, Folcon returned to the inn and went to his room. Inside, he stuffed his few belongings into his bag, nothing more then a few sets of clothes and the few things he had picked up since his drop into the sea, a few knives, a pocket watch, a few pretty stones that he knew could fetch a high price in the right market, and the various odds and ends thae townsfolk had given him. He also packed away his pistol and straped his swords to his hips. He then left the bag in the room and went out to say his good-byes to the various people in town. An hour latter, he made his final stop at Dori's Flowershop to say good bye. He told her he was leaving with a skyship that had just come in to port and that he likly won't come back. Dori gave him a free flower and a peck on the cheeck. Blushing just slightly, Folcon stepped out of the shop and pinned the flower to his shirt. He returned to the inn as the sun set and told the innkeeper that this would be his last night at the inn, he would be leaving in the morning. He paid for the night and went up to his room and went to bed.

#36   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:46 PM

((OOC: My bad. xDDDD))

#37   Toasty 

• Posts: 12,421

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:38 PM

After a long flight, toasty had reached Glitzville, the vacation hotspot of the Mushroom Kingdom. He walked around for a bit, then mozied on over to the hotdog stand.

"I'd like a hotdog with everything on it please"
                                                                            "Commin' right up!"

"So, you made it aye?" Said a man in a gray trenchcoat.
                                                                            "Huh? Oh yeah. So you're the contact huh? It's been a while."
                                                                            "Is that any way to greet an old friend?"
                                                                            "Well I'd hardly call you old, private."
                                                                            "Not private any more, captain. So how'd you like the fancy new title?"
                                                                            "So you've got you're own ship now huh? So then why'd they send you?"
                                                                            "Well, I'm your ride to HQ!"
                                                                            "Well well well! It's about time I had a decent ship to ride on!"
                                                                            "You wanna see it?"
                                                                            "Sure."

The man pulled out a walky talky.
                                                                            "Bring the ship up."

Just then, a heavily armed, massive gray airship rose up into view from under the floating city.

"Whoa! So what in god's name earned you this beaut'?"
                                                                            "Hard work my friend, hard work.
                                                                            Well, let's get going. And don't forget your hotdog."
                                                                            "Oh right, I almost forgot."
                                                                            Toasty grabbed his hotdog and boarded the ship.

#38   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                                              • AKA escout

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:19 PM

Folcon awoke the next morning and rolled out of bed and stood up. Stretching his golden wings with a groan of pleasure, he pulled out his uniform from his captiancy and put it on, although it wasn't much of a uniform, like everything else he liked to wear, it was all blue cloth and brown leather, just like all the other members of the sky pirate group, the Blue Rouges. Forgoing the hat, he put his bag over his shoulder and left a pouch of coins on the nightstand for the staff, then exited the inn and went to the 24 hour diner and got his favorite susage on a stick for breakfast before making his way toward the docks and the ship that would be his home for as long as it took to track down his ship and take it back from the mutineers.

#39   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:46 AM

The sun shine through the windows of Vans cabin. He yawned and rolled in the cot. Rubbing his eyes, he finally decided to get up onto his feet. "What a long night." He walked towards his station and pulled out a bottle of rum. He began to contemplate what happened at the end of the evening.

Jamie was sitting on the edge of the bow, crying and sobbing. Van ran on board and headed straight towards her. She turned slowly and wipped the tears from her eyes. Van procedded to sit next to her. "Jamie, I know this is the hardest on you. You lost the most out of the rest of us. But, it's already been so long since it happened. It makes me sad to see you crying so often. I wish there was something I could do for you.."

Suddenly there was a knock on his door. "Ugh... Don't knock so hard."
                                                                                John popped his head into the door. "Sorry sir, but I just wanted to let you know that almost everyone has come back aboard. The only one who isn't back is the new crew member."
                                                                                "Ah, don't worry, he'll be here soon." Van muttered, taking a swig of the rum.
                                                                                John did a quick salute and left.
                                                                                "Oiy, Folcon eyh? I remember hearing about him, though I thought he was more of a myth than a reality."

#40   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                                                  • AKA escout

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:45 PM

((OOC - A myth huh. He's only been in the Mushroom Kingdom for a little over half a year or so, and most of it has been sitting in Rouge Port. Anyways, for those that don't know the reference in my last post, Folcon is a member of the Blue Rouges, a good guy group of sky pirates from the game Skies of Arcadia Legends. It's a fun game and I will make occational references to it latter on.))

Folcon walked up the gangplank to the ship and said to the crewmen that was standing there, "Hey, good morning. Name's Folcon, I'm the new guy. Hope I aint late."

The koopa just shook his head and pointed toward the back of the ship, "Captian Vans back that away, he'll tell you what to do, or direct you to who ever will."

Folcon nodded and walked back toward the back of the ship where he saw the Captian step out of his cabin. "Hey Boss," he said, walking up. "Hope I aint late, just had to get breakfast on the way over."

#41   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 22 July 2007 - 04:34 PM

((OOC: Yeah I noticecd that. Was a good game. xDDD))

#42   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                                                      • AKA escout

Posted 31 July 2007 - 03:50 PM

((Yes it was, now its your turn to post.))

#43   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:03 PM

Suddenly Van heard a knock on his cabin door. "Come in." The door opened and Folcon came into the cabin. "Ready to be put to work sir." He said, standing straight with a serious look on his face. Van couldn't help but chuckle a little.
                                                                                        "Alright, if its work you want..." He pulled out a blue print. "This ship got pretty beaten up in the last fight we had. We were attacked by Space Pirates. I'm going to have everyone who's able to fix up the ship to work on repairing the hull. I'm sending out a group to get wood. As soon as their back, everyone is working on fixing this ship to tip top shape."
                                                                                        Van got up and walked towards Folcon. "There's one thing though. Before they get back, I need you to help me work on plan to fight against the Space Pirates. I can't be caught off guard by them again..."

#44   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                                                          • AKA escout

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:18 PM

Folcon paused for a moment then said, "Let me see what you got in the way of cannons aboard this ship. I may be able to give them a boost." Van nodded and took Folcon to the canons. On incpecting them, Folcon said, "These are pretty beat-up, but I'll see what I can do." Three hours latter, Folcon set down his wrentch, wiped the sweat off his brow, and looked up. "There," he said, "that's the last of them. These repairs and tuneups will boost your range by almost half and double the power of the blast. Beyond that, I can't think of anything to recomend." Folcon picked up the remains of a smaller cannon and begain hauling it off. "I'll see what I can do with this."

#45   Toasty 

Posted 04 August 2007 - 02:55 AM

"Wow. This ship of yours is even nicer on the inside! You've sure done good for yourself." Toasty commented.
                                                                                            "Yeah, it's got it's ups and downs." Replied his friend as he poured them some Vodka.
                                                                                            "Downs, huh? Can't really imagine this thing having a downside."
                                                                                            "Well the biggest one is it's size. You wouldn't really think that being bigger is a bad thing, and it isn't, but it actually makes it far less manueverable than the smaller ships."
                                                                                            "Huh. Didn't think of that."
                                                                                            "Yeah, but our size does allow us to be much more heavily armored. That makes up for most of the disabilities."
                                                                                            "Well when you look at the cannons, I can't really imagine anything being able to put up a fight."
                                                                                            "You'd be surprised. But I guess I should be pretty greatful. There's only five other ships like it, and all are owned by the military. You won't likely find a bigger ship anywhere else."
                                                                                            "I already have. And unfortunately, I don't think it's owned by the military."
                                                                                            "Really, huh?" Replied the captain.
                                                                                            "....
                                                                                            Do you know something that I don't?" Inquired Toasty
                                                                                            "What are you talking about?" Asked the captain
                                                                                            "Your tone. You didn't sound too surprised."
                                                                                            "I didn't, eh?"
                                                                                            "Quit toying around. What do you know about why I'm being called to HQ?"
                                                                                            "Alright, I know something. But the higher ups wan't to be the ones to tell you. They don't want you running off before you get all the details like you usually do."
                                                                                            "I'm on a ship, high up in the air, with no way to get off. I don't think I'll be running off."
                                                                                            "I don't know everything. They do. If I tell you what I know, you'll take off in a plane or something as soon as we arrive. Just sit back and enjoy the ride until we get there."

#46   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 04 August 2007 - 03:47 PM

"Oh, and take Giz with you, I'm sure he has some idea's for upgradding the cannons!" Van yelled out. He then decided to go now and help get supplies to fix the ship. "I've got a few idea's of my own." Wasn't Professor E.Gad in town right now? He gathered up a group of Koopas and Goombas as well as Mac. "Alright, Mac, I need you to take half of this group to get the supplies from the ship yard. The rest of you come with me to E.Gad's new shop."
                                                                                              Mac scuffed, "E.Gad? Your not going to go to him for anything new are you? Giz isn't going to be too happy."
                                                                                              Van sighed, "I know, but E.Gad has something new I want to take a look at."
                                                                                              Mac shruged, "Alright. Lets go you scallywags!" They both headed off to their seperate ways.

It took a few minutes but Van finally got to the new lab. "Say, wasn't this Professor Frank's house?"

#47   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                • AKA escout

Posted 04 August 2007 - 04:29 PM

The yellow yoshi named Giz showed Folcon the way to the lab and Folcon set the cannon on a table and began to completly dismantle it. He then took various power relays that were on the walls and other parts and began to rebuild the cannon in a new form.

"What are you doing?" Giz asked.

"I'm rebuilding this cannon along the lines of what my own sky ship uses. When I'm done, it will make this ship one of the most powerful in the skies, apart from space pirates and the Red Hawk."

"It will be that powerful?"

"If I can finish it. Hand me that power coupling will you." Giz nodded and retreaved the requested item. After another three hours of work, and using up just about everything in the shop, the canon Folcon was building was almost done. "Nearly there," Folcon said, "all that's left is to instal the power source." After saying this, Folcon took a small bag from his pack and emptied the contents onto the table. From the bag tumbled a dozen or so stones, each softly glowing a one of six colors. Selecting a single red, blue, purple and yellow stone of moderate size, he put the rest back in the bag and the bag in the pack. He then opened a pannel in the cannon that revealed six small chambers. He placed the four stones in there designated places and disconected the remaining two. He then closed the pannel and the cannon began to hum softly. He then flicked a switch and the noise died.

Looking at Giz, he asked, "Do you have a crane I can use to take this on deck?"

Giz nodded and rolled it over. Wrapping a few chains around the cannon, they two managed to manhandle the cannon back on deck. They then set it up on the deck in a position most adventagous for firing, alowing for a full targeting from Port to Starboard. While Folcon was setting it up and securing it to the moorings, Giz ran the attached cables down to the bridge and connected them to the computer. By the time he returned, Folcon was finished.

It was at this time that Captian Van walked up to see what they were doing. "She's almost done Captian. Just have to load the fireing softwear into the ship's computer and this baby will be ready to go. I think you'll be impressed."

((OOC - At last, the moonstone powered cannon is finnaly here. @ Blue, let me know if you want me to send you the list of what it can do.))

#48   Blue 

• Master Adept

Posted 04 August 2007 - 11:33 PM

((OOC: Oh, I know about the Moon Stone Cannon. Muahahahaha!))
                                                                                                  "Oh, hello there Van!" Both E.Gad and Frank said at the same time.
                                                                                                  "Your, working together?" Van said in a confused state.
                                                                                                  "Oh, yes yes! Using the research from Frank's studies and my knowledge of technology, we've been able to create multiple things to help the public!" E.Gad said enthusiasticly.
                                                                                                  "Huh, well, is my 'special project' ready yet?" Van inquired.
                                                                                                  "Er, not yet, but with my new research materials it should be finished soon." Frank answered quickly.
                                                                                                  "Alright, well, I won't be back for awhile, so send me a message to let me know."
                                                                                                  They both nodded then went straight back to work. Van sighed, "Absent minded, as usual."
                                                                                                  Van headed back to the ship, meeting half way with Mac. "Hey, mind helping us with this stuff?!" Mac shouted.
                                                                                                  "Yeah, we need to hurry back to the ship." Van replied.
                                                                                                  Van had the rest of the crew carry the surpluss supplies and went to check on Folcon and Giz. He aboard and saw that they had just placed the cannon in place.
                                                                                                  "She's almost done Captian. Just have to load the fireing softwear into the ship's computer and this baby will be ready to go. I think you'll be impressed." Folcon said, giving the cannon a good pat.
                                                                                                  "Van you gotta check this thing out, its insane!" Giz yelled in excitement.
                                                                                                  "Hmmm, when your done show me. If Giz says its insane, then it's gotta be amazing."

#49   Toasty 

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:28 AM

The two had finished their drinks, but Toasty was getting restless. He wanted to know why HQ wanted him back so quickly.

"Well if you're not going to tell me why I'm being called in, then at least tell me how much longer it'll take to get there."

"At our current speed, about an hour or so. But if we're lucky, we'll catch the gulf stream and cut about 20 minutes off of that."

"*sigh*....alright. I'm gonna go head out on deck and take a look at the view."

#50   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                      • AKA escout

Posted 05 August 2007 - 05:21 PM

Folcon grinned at Van's responce. "I'll show you as soon as we leave port. I want to run a few more tests before the first fireing.

#51   Toasty 

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:44 PM

"Sir! HQ is on the horizon!"
                                                                                                        "Alright, take us in and lower the landing gear."
                                                                                                        The captain walked out onto the deck

"Well, we're almost there."
                                                                                                        "Yeah, I can see." Toasty replied

#52   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                          • Posts: 4,671
                                                                                                          • Joined: 12-September 05
                                                                                                          • Location:...
                                                                                                          • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:16 AM

"Very well, Sethias. We give you our approval," one of the Space Pirate commanders said, "You do know, however, that there will be no way of contacting us. You won't be able to carry any sort of weaponry with you either."

"I am aware of that, commander," Sethias replied, "I am ready to risk being captured or killed."

"You may depart then. Hurry up and finish your preparations. Their ship will soon be leaving."

As Sethias walked away from the commanders quarters, he thought about what he would do. It certainly was risky, but if he succeeded it would help him achieve what he has been dreaming about for years...

He entered the Concealment Sector. He was alone. He approached the newly developed Camouflage Machine and activated a few switches next to it. It burst into life as Sethias removed all armour, gadgets and clothing he had on him. He entered the luminous machine.

After a few moments spent inside he walked out. Looking at his hands he saw they were small and purple, with four fingers and no nails. His sight was partially concealed by his overly large round nose. Pathetic creatures, he thought. After pulling on a pair of large reddish boots, he made his way over to the Teleportation Chambers.

All of the Space Pirates on the way looked at him in amazement. All of them already seemed to know about Sethias's plan, and some wished him good luck.

"You!" he said to one of the Pirates operating the teleportation device, "Transport me close to the Yoshi mother ship, but somewhere where nobody will see me appear," he finished as he stood onto the small podium. Grumbling something Sethias didn't quite catch, the Pirate did as he was told, and light enveloped Sethias.

He felt great pain as his molecules burst apart, and then fuse again. Suddenly, he was in an alley in Rougeport with nobody around him. Feeling the warm air all around him, he stared into one of the windows close by and was a little surprised by his reflection. He looked exactly like one of them Yoshi's. Now to find the Yoshi ship before it leaves port...

#53   Toasty 

Posted 19 August 2007 - 05:22 AM

((OOC: No, they're all in Rougeport))

The ship had reached HQ and was maneuvering around for docking position.

"Well, we're here. I bet you'll want to bolt straight to the main hall eh?" Asked the captain.

"Yes, I would. I want to figure out what's going on sooner rather than later." Replied toasty.

"....so you don't want any coffe?"

"I can get coffe later. The info comes first."

"Sir! We've docked the ship sir!" announced one of the crewman.

"Very well, off you go then." The captain said to toasty.

Toasty ran down the gangplank and bolted off towards the higher ups.

"He's always so impatient. He won't even stop for a cup of coffe, and he loves coffe!" Said the captain as he watched toasty run off.

#54   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                              • Posts: 4,671
                                                                                                              • Joined: 12-September 05
                                                                                                              • Location:...
                                                                                                              • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 19 August 2007 - 05:55 AM

View PostMr.T, on Aug 19 2007, 01:22 PM, said:

((OOC: No, they're all in Rougeport))

(OOC: Thanks, I edited my previous post)

#55   Viridian Tiger 

• Gallant
                                                                                                              • PipPipPip
                                                                                                                • Group: Members
                                                                                                                • Posts: 174
                                                                                                                • Joined: 03-August 07
                                                                                                                • Location:Far away from somewhere
                                                                                                                • Interests:Manga, art, games, T.V, friends, music, etc.

Posted 19 August 2007 - 06:37 AM

Ether was browsing around shops in Rougeport and found something that'd he actually buy on his vacation.
                                                                                                                Ether:"How much for that dotted mushroom?"
                                                                                                                The clerk eyed him strangly and awkwardly, as the price tag was big, bold, and not hard to miss. The price read "$25". Those cheapskates...
                                                                                                                Clerk:"Well it'll about $1,000 for that little delicacy. It belonged to a queen!"
                                                                                                                Ether:"Which queen was that?"
                                                                                                                Clerk:"Er... well she was a queen, so it doesn't really matter!"
                                                                                                                Ether:"I must know!!*Eyes light up* I must know!!"
                                                                                                                Clerk:"Alright... do you REALLY want to know?"
                                                                                                                Ether:"Of course! ^-^"
                                                                                                                Clerk:"....son..."
                                                                                                                Ether:"Pardon?"
                                                                                                                Clerk:"Michael Jackson..."
                                                                                                                Ether:".....O-o"
                                                                                                                Clerk:"Well, there's your answer."
                                                                                                                A few minutes afterwards, Ether left the store with several mushrooms in hand. The obvious red mushroom.
                                                                                                                Noblewoman:"Did you see that?"
                                                                                                                Nobleman:"I sure did. Poor guy just got tricked out of his money."
                                                                                                                Noblewoman:"Not that, fool! Look!! Bingo is now going on from Monday to Friday!! This requires a celebration!!!!"
                                                                                                                Nobleman:"Not your cousins......."
                                                                                                                Noblewoman:"Yes!!! Come oonnnn Teletubbies!!!"
                                                                                                                Ether:".....How strange a town this is....."
                                                                                                                Ether then passed by several thug-like Goombas in an alley.
                                                                                                                Ether:"Hello!!"

#56   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                                  • AKA escout

Posted 05 September 2007 - 08:07 PM

((OOC - Blue, when are you going to post so I can post. I can't do anything untill you say the ship leaves port.))

Page 1 of 1
                                                                                                                  • You cannot start a new topic
                                                                                                                  • You cannot reply to this topic