• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Utter Weirdness...

#1   Dudeus Maximus 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 06 January 2008 - 02:40 PM

OK, so here's the deal, I was actually pretty miffed about missing the Tremor Bit, so I tried to go into Madra again to get it, but the graveyard entrance to the Catacombs was blocked off. Hooray. So, much to my surprise, I look into Jenna's inventory and notice, yepp, the Tremor Bit.

Now my question is, is this automatic, or is this a glitch? Cause I find it really weird that the Tremor Bit just randomly popped into my inventory... strangeness... :(

#2   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 06 January 2008 - 02:52 PM

There's another way to get into the Madra Catacombs for one, and two, I doubt that this is a glitch, you probably just don't remember finding it or something of that nature. Your best way to find out would be to go back down there using the non-sealed entrance in town next to the Inn and see if there's still a Tremor Bit down there.

#3   Dudeus Maximus 

• Squire
      • Pip

Posted 06 January 2008 - 03:10 PM

No, I NEVER went into the catacombs, and because of the blocked entrance, I really have no way of knowing if the Tremor Bit is still there, because the only way to get it is through the Graveyard entrance, and you have to use Lash on the rope to get back to the non-blocked entrance... I just don't know, it's WEIRD.

#4   FusionDragon28 

• Gallant
        • PipPipPip
          • Interests:Anime, Manga, Video Games, Cosplay, Conventions

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:21 AM

There's more than one way to get into the catacombs. See the little ditch on the right just after you pass the main gate?

FD28

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic