• You cannot reply to this topic

A Politically Correct Holiday

#1   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 17 January 2008 - 08:35 PM

The below is a story I wrote for school. We were given a week to write a story with a large list of words to be included. I was the only person that every word without being too insanely random. and the story itself I wrote in about 10 minutes before I left for school.. It's pretty bad, but I thought I may as well share it.
    If I can be bothered I'll post all the words required. You could probably figure them out though.

My story doesn't take place in an interesting place like Mt. Everest or the Great Wall of China, or even Australia, instead it spends most of its time in Canada. Don't Axe my story, yet, however, as it may be awesome! Disregard the previous; the story is no good, but you may as well read it.

With the Christmas season kicked off, millions were flooding the malls for that hard-to-find treasure - Customer Service.Santa and his Husband, canadian Prime minister Stephen Harper, were beginning the transition from sunglasses and *** pride T-shirts to their Christmas outfits.

"What are our plans for today, Stephen?" asked Santa.

"Well, Dubya's giving a speech in Vancouver, so we have to show up and support him." Santa frowned, however that frown was quickly whiped away by a large grin.

"I suppose we should bring out the decorations before we leave!" Stephen smirked in response. They set off to their closet, and when they arrived they unloaded what was seemingly limitless amounts of ornaments, wreaths, mistle toe, gifts, candy candes, stockings, even a gingerbread man or two. For the grand finale, they brought out a giant christmas tree - so large that it looked like it couldn't even fit in their closet. Stephen bellowed while trying to catch his breath,

"We should've brought flashlights!" Santa came up with a better idea,

"We should've made the elves do it! Well, I had thought of asking them, but when I went to, they were cutting the fruit cakes they had made for their christmas party.. with large meat cleavers." Santa shivered.

"Scary little smurfs, they are." Stephen said in a consoling tone. A surprised look came over his face, "Oh! We're going to be late!" Santa nodded and they head for the reindeer. After hitching them to the sleigh, they hopped in and Santa shout

"On dasher and dancer and... well you know the drill." With that, all the reindeer took to the sky in unison - every single one in synch.

"Why couldn't we have taken a plane?"

"Simple! When was the last time you were on a plane with an eggnog maker and bells, and.." he reached into the back of his the sleigh and pulled out random things "Shortbread cookies, chocolate, a chalkboard, a lawn mower, some bandaids.. curtains.. a menorah?! And a dreidel?! Those dang elves!" Stephen couldn't help but laugh at the sight of Santa Clause with a menorah in his grasp.

Amazingly, a few moments later they had arrived in Vancouver, but unfortunately even the speed of santa's sleigh could not get them there in time. The only thing they managed to hear was George's closing statement,

"We should all buy more american products, which at last count are down to homegrown pumpkins, cheeseburgers, and christmas cards if children make them theirselves.. thank you for your time."

The two men looked at each other in disappointment, santa sighed and said, "Well, I guess we should get home and wrap some gifts. I got Johnny an iPod, I don't know if he'll like it, though, because he asked for a giant fork to shovel down his christmas dinner with. A strange lad he is."

A strange look overtook Stephen's face, "I certainly concur!" he said in joke. Things suddenly turned serious, after this, though, as Stephen asked, "Santa, do you think the adoption agency will ever give us a baby?"

Santa frowned, "I hope so. I certainly hope so, but it seems it would take a christmas miracle!"

Christmas eve came around, and the couple were as depressed as ever. The adoption agency still said there were no babies available for adoption, and that they'd have to try again in January. So the two sat in their living room, nearly refusing to look at the pencils and paper, chalk and chalkboard, all used to come up with names for a possible baby. There was a knock on the door, and santa frowned. "I don't want to hear any carolers right now!" Stephen jumped up and started to the door,

"Come on, Santa, maybe some christmas caroles will cheer us up!" as he opened the door, the sound of a baby crying filled his ears. He looked down, and there was a baby wrapped in blankets in a basket. On the handle of the basket, there was a tag that read, "Baby Jesus," and it was obvious he was their christmas miracle."

#2   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
      • Interests:.5% per annum.
      • AKA Spam King

Posted 17 January 2008 - 08:37 PM

I didn't get that at all, probably because I was speed-reading.

#3   Drizzy Drake 

• God
        • AKA A Gangster Chimppp

Posted 17 January 2008 - 08:39 PM

View PostMallick, on Jan 17 2008, 09:35 PM, said:

The below is a story I wrote for school. We were given a week to write a story with a large list of words to be included. I was the only person that every word without being too insanely random. and the story itself I wrote in about 10 minutes before I left for school.. It's pretty bad, but I thought I may as well share it.
        If I can be bothered I'll post all the words required. You could probably figure them out though.
        My story doesn't take place in an interesting place like Mt. Evereet or the Great Wall of China, or even Australia, instead it spends most of its time in Canada. Don't Axe my story, yet, however, as it may be awesome! Disregard the previous; the story is no good, but you may as well read it.

Mt EvereSt. Jk.

I lol'd ALOT during that.

#4   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
          • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 17 January 2008 - 09:18 PM

Aye, I copied and pasted - there was assloads of typos (some of which I probably didn't catch) and I saw Mt. Evereest and so I deleted the S instead of the extra E.

#5   Quacnar 

• Chaos Lord
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
            • Interests:Video games, Computer, Card games, Theatre
            • AKA killercoz

Posted 28 January 2008 - 03:38 PM

What were the vocab words?

Page 1 of 1
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • You cannot reply to this topic