• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Positive Disintegration

#1   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
    • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 19 April 2008 - 03:52 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Disi...fted_individual

It's an interesting point of view on how people develope socially, and on why people act the way they do.

1.2.1, 2.1, 2.3, 2.5, and 3.1 in the contents are the most worthwhile to read.

I'd say I'm somewhere between levels 3 and 4.

But it would be nice if more people thought like this guy. We'd have far fewer problems between students and teachers/counselors/principals, and the students themselves in schools, for one.

#2   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:I've got hobby A.D.D.
      • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 22 April 2008 - 06:52 PM

Aside from confusing the hell out of me, I guess I'd say I'm a mix of them all, but that whole feeling of uncertainty seems to be most common in level 2.

I honestly can't find a way to describe myself, and it's not out of egotism. I just feel like I'm someone completely different every day. My personality changes, I do things on a whim, change my mind all the time...It's very frustrating. I guess a good way to put it is that I'm attracted to the light and the dark all at the same time, and I find myself constantly floating back and forth, inbetween all of it.

The way my friend described me today was, "bisexual, yaoi-fangirl, dirty minded Christian, and future vice president of National Honor Society"

Yeah. Contradiction much? I guess I'm low on this whole social level thing. But this guy seems to make it out that ambition is a bad thing. I don't think so at all.

Page 1 of 1
      • You cannot start a new topic
      • You cannot reply to this topic