Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Terrafying Secrets Of Weyard Cahpter 1 Part 1 My story originating from GameTalk.

#1 Guest_Life Long Gamer_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 09 July 2004 - 03:58 PM

This story and particular part takes place in the Vault inn late at night after GS2 ends. This was the first story of my series so dont worry this isnt one chapter and some thing may not seem right DONT WORRY it comes together explaining everything tell me how ya like it.

“Clunka Clunka Clunka.” Felix awoke to the sound of boots clumping on the wooden floor, The walking stopped and a lighter sound of footsteps very silently scuffed the floor. Felix confused nonetheless tired, built up the power to raise his weary body up from the bed. Then climbing out he stood tall as a statue and towards the dark shadows he stared locating his sword with his hands. Eyes never leaving the two shadows, When suddenly the Clunky footsteps slowly stepped over towards him.

“Who are?” Asked Felix.

“You mean you cant tell?” Said the voice to Felix. Delix squinted but nothing came to mind it didnt make sence, suddenly the voice answered “Its me, Isaac”.

Tired and out of Focus Felix Asked. “Isaac?” He paused. “What are you doing up this late with you're boots on? And who is that behind you?” He added with a pitch of annoyance in his voice.

“Correct, now listen Felix, I and who is behind be, Jenna I should say, are merely going scouting for a new place to set up our homes.” Explained Isaac. “Well, don't go to Vale you know its off limits.” Felix sighed an unsatisfieing sigh for it seemed they were up to much more than that but being that it was the middle of the night. " Dont get caught by the soldiers! You know what'll happen if you do!" Felix warned then climbing into the bed, slowly shuting his eyes he dazed into a sleep.

“Okay Jenna, Lets go” Jenna only a black shadow in shape of a woman followed down the stairs silently away from the others they crept in perfect silence they had reached the bottom when suddenly. “Clang a dang dang” Jenna Gasped, Isaac stopped and stood and gazed toward the pitch black floor and felt the ground to pick up what ever Jenna Kicked.

“I'm sorry Isaac” Jenna said.

“Don't be Sorry” Isaac replied sternly

When the voice of the Inn Keeper from a backroom began shouting “Who is there? Show yourself!” They demanded.

“Shh” Isaac said to Jenna. They paused and all that could be heard was hard breathing and the obscenities being shouted by the loud mouthed Inn Keeper as he fumbled through the backroom “Wait here” Isaac added. Isaac silently shuffled towards the counter and fumbled through the big wooden box under the Inn Keeper's counter.

Finally “Aha!” Isaac whispered excitedly. He shuffled through the mess the Man kept he came back towards Jenna, “Here.” Isaac said. He handed her a long narrow wooden stick with a damp rag atop.

“Whats this” Jenna asked innocently stumped” When it came to Jenna. “Oh a torch.” She said to Isaac dumbfounded by her own stupidity.

“Right.” Said Isaac “Now come on” He added. Suddenly the room became filled with the flickering orange glow of the Inn Keeper’s torch.

“Were are you, I know you’re in here!” Said the Man. “Nobody gets in or out of here after dark anymore!” He shouted while picking up a dagger from atop a barrel. “Show you’re self now!” Isaac looked down and picked up a coin sparkling slightly from the man's torch. Isaac threw the coin towards the back of the man. “Aha!” He said “I got you now!” As he said walking away from them

“Come on Jenna lets go.” Whispered to Jenna as they crept to the door not more than a few feet away. Isaac whispered “Get your torch ready” He cracked the door open, just opening the door creating a loud echoing noise as the shacky door bounces back and fourth on the hindges and the man not finding the culprit did just opposite of that he bolted to the door stumbling over the bucket Isaac had set back up.

“You there, stop!” He shouted still on the floor. Isaac and Jenna sprang up to thier feet and running close to the ground each bolted out the door and into the street. They lifted up their arms still moving and lit each torch from the street lights by the town Gate still on the run the man came to the door way of the Inn and shouted. “Fine don’t think you’re getting back in and don’t blame me if the soldiers catch you!” He said throwing the dagger, shortly then dagger landed blade down in the soil next to Isaac. Isaac and Jenna were behind a tree and nodded to each other in the warm flickering glow of the torch.

“I suppose were off again.” Said Jenna.

to be continued...

#2 Guest_Life Long Gamer_*

Posted 09 July 2004 - 05:49 PM

:!: aw crap I mean this part takes plcae in the Vault inn not the whole story my bad :silence:

huh looks like all of the stuff I had on there got cut off...it also sed plz rate 1-10...guess I gotta get more used to these controls.srry

Don't triple post, PLEASE. Thank you. -Nick

#3   Nerid 

• Knight
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:ner...do I have to say something besides video games...Anime...and the computer...*puts hands in her pokets* nope...nuff said some interests, eh?

Posted 09 July 2004 - 10:25 PM

wow, I like the sound that you put in the story, so it doesn't seem boring..anyway it would be cool if you submitted a fanfic like that to some fanfiction webpage for the Golden Sun...anyway I'd give it a 7/10...

#4   Nick Presta 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Admin

Posted 11 July 2004 - 05:59 PM

It's ok. It sounds interesting and with some grammar changes it could be better.

6.5/10 for a Chapter

#5 Guest_Life Long Gamer_*

Posted 11 July 2004 - 06:14 PM

Did u read it? I sed this wasnt a full chapter...

Hey wait how'd u squeeze that 3 posts into a single post?

I deleted your DOUBLE POST and moved it to this one. DO NOT double post again. This is your final warning. Thank you.-Nick

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO Srry I just found that I have to hit edit to add to add to something I missed thats mostly why I've been double posting -_- ! Srry these controls are all so new to me I had no idea.

Page 1 of 1
      • You cannot start a new topic
      • You cannot reply to this topic