Finally decided to start this.

-Character Sheet-
    Name-
    Age-
    Sex-
    Human/Daemon(if latter, tell what kind of animal)-
    Appearence-
    Backstory-

I know it's sort of generic, but that's all you're really gonna need. I'm going to RP as two characters, my main one, and his girlfriend, who have ran away from home yadda yadda..

Name-Jason Writer
    Age-18
    Sex-M
    Human/Daemon-Daemon(wolf)
    Appearence-He's about 6'1, and 190 pounds. He has a little above shoulder length black hair, with deep blue eyes. He usually sports a toque, with both ears filled with headphones. He wears your average skater clothes.
    Backstory-Jason grew up a normal life in Scarbourough, Ontario, Canada. His 7th birthday was the first time he turned into a wolf. They tried to ignore it, but the neighbourhood soon found out, and they were outcast.

Jason's father left soon after his 8th birthday, in search of David Fox, the man who created the daemon virus.

After Jason finished his final year of highschool, he and his girlfriend Jenna ran off together, in an attempt to find David, aswell as Jason's father.

Name-Jenna Riley
    Age-17
    Sex-F
    Human/Daemon-Daemon(dog)
    Appearence-She has long bleached blonde hair that stretches down her back. She ussually wears tight tees, with skirts, and your everday accesorries(shades, jewels etc.).
    Backstory-She first found out she could turn into a dog when she was 10. She never told her parents, but they eventually found out when she turned 17. They threatened to turn her into the police, so she left town with Jason.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is September 24th, 2008. In 1994, a man named David Fox created a virus. He called it "god's gift." It was let go in New York, Tokyo, and Amsterdamn, and in 2 years, over 2.5 billion had been infected. The worst part was, they didn't even know it.

This virus only showed symptoms in a select few of the population that was actually infected. The symptoms would regularily include increased vitality, inscreased emotions, and most commonly the ability to morph into an animal.

Very quickly, the media caught attention of this, and the world went into a panic. They exiled the infected that showed symptoms. They even gave them a name. Daemon.

What is their fate?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The beautiful golden retriever dashed out into the street from a small raspberry bush. The red sedan that it leaped in front of skidded to a halt, and quickly avoided running over the small canine. A young couple stepped out of the car. They both appeared to be in their early twenties, and judging by the way they dressed, they were quite rich. "Oh my god Richard, you almost hit this poor dog."

The brunnette stuttered. "H-h-honey, I didn't mean to." He leaned in for a hug, but she ignored it and started to pet the dog.

"Awwe, he's so cute. Can we keep him?" asked the short female.

"NO!" he yelled. "Uh, I mean, money's kind of tight, and we have the new car and.." before he could finish a black haired teen jumped out from the same bush and held a knife to the man's throat.

"I don't want to hurt you, I just need some money for food," said the teen. The young female opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out. The teen looked at the dog, and the impossible happened. The dog changed into a beautiful blonde haired teen.

The man looked at the girl, and then the guy. "Oh no, you're daemons. Here, take this $100, it's all I have."

The male teen spoke up. "Look, I don't want to hurt you. I hate this." He reached out for the outstretched bill, and as quickly as he grabbed it, he turned into a large grey wolf, and the girl turned back into the golden retrieved. They turned, and sped off into the nearby forest.

The women grabbed onto her boyfriend. "Richard, call the police."

((oh em eff gee! i hope people post in this.))

#2   Blue 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Video Games and Drift Racing

Posted 24 September 2008 - 10:25 PM

-Character Sheet-
      Name- Joshua Stevens
      Age- 29
      Sex-M
      Human/Daemon(if latter, tell what kind of animal)- Human
      Appearence- Black short spikey hair. Dark clothes and long black trench coat. Carries two .45 calibur revolvers and a dagger.
      Backstory- A man normally feared by many as a deadly assassin, he traveled the world, dealing death to those that had a price on their head. After the daemons came about, all assassinations were placed on the poor victims of a freak virus. Joshua himself has nothing against them, but if it came down to it, he would prefer a paycheck over mercy any day.

"Hey Merc, come in, you got the job done yet or not?"
      Joshua walked out of a door, a fresh cut on his cheek leaking a small amount of blood down his face. "Yeah, shut up for a damn second will you?" He grabbed a handkerchief from his shirt pocket and wiped it off. "Thats gonna leave a scar." He placed it back in his pocket. "Don't forget to take a picture, your words aren't good enough to get your money. "
      "None of my other clients bug the **** out of me this much." He pulled out a Polaroid camera and pushed the door back open. The room was covered in blood, four dead bodies were on the floor. Two men, a bear, and a large lizard, probably a Komodo Dragon. He snapped a picture with a bright flash, then shoved the camera back into a pack. "I'm coming in for my pay, get that briefcase packed good." He slammed the door shut and walked off.

Page 1 of 1
      • You cannot start a new topic
      • You cannot reply to this topic